Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,183 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

4 Uniabuja Students Killed In Auto Crash (photo) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 4 Uniabuja Students Killed In Auto Crash (photo) (22497 Views)

UNIABUJA Students Present Seminar Paper In Nude / Uniabuja Students Protest Over The Death Of A Female Student / UNIABUJA Students That Died In Motor Accident (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Uniabuja Students Killed In Auto Crash (photo) by vickuzzy(m): 11:37am On Jan 26, 2017
what's just happening in this gorver
Re: 4 Uniabuja Students Killed In Auto Crash (photo) by vickuzzy(m): 11:39am On Jan 26, 2017
what's just happening in this gorverment the death rate is very high coupled with the recession we are facing God see us through...[color=#000099][/color][left][/left][i][/i]
Re: 4 Uniabuja Students Killed In Auto Crash (photo) by tillaman(m): 11:52am On Jan 26, 2017
Iwo olorun, rip lads, this is becoming so unbearable
Re: 4 Uniabuja Students Killed In Auto Crash (photo) by sirscripture: 11:54am On Jan 26, 2017
I saw that car that night but the damage was too much for me, i could not wait. The car almost broke into two...certainly they were on top speed. May God rest their souls and forgive them their sins...
Re: 4 Uniabuja Students Killed In Auto Crash (photo) by freeman105: 12:00pm On Jan 26, 2017
Call :08139315254 for private lesson.both regular students and students with all forms of learning disability.only people in Abuja
Re: 4 Uniabuja Students Killed In Auto Crash (photo) by scobaba: 12:02pm On Jan 26, 2017
So i went to pick a friend who had lectures to attend at the UNIAbuja Perm Site On Monday evening. i was taking her back to her house at the temp site at gwagwalada.

One of her friends called and asked her if she was not coming for the party, she said she was tired after 6 hours of straight lectures.

Tuesday Morning she called and told me her friends she was to hang out with had a terrible accident. It was a convoy of three cars. They were all drunk. Though the earlier caller survived cos she was in her boyfriend's car, one of the other cars had four of her boyfriend's friends. Thats the car you are seeing in this picture. All the occupants died.

My friend is still in shock till today.

May the souls of the departed RIP. Amen.
Re: 4 Uniabuja Students Killed In Auto Crash (photo) by zinny377(f): 12:12pm On Jan 26, 2017
May Ur souls rest in peace.
Re: 4 Uniabuja Students Killed In Auto Crash (photo) by zinny377(f): 12:14pm On Jan 26, 2017
scobaba:
So i went to pick a friend who had lectures to attend at the UNIAbuja Perm Site On Monday evening. i was taking her back to her house at the temp site at gwagwalada.

One of her friends called and asked her if she was not coming for the party, she said she was tired after 6 hours of straight lectures.

Tuesday Morning she called and told me her friends she was to hang out with had a terrible accident. It was a convoy of three cars. They were all drunk. Though the earlier caller survived cos she was in her boyfriend's car, one of the other cars had four of her boyfriend's friends. Thats the car you are seeing in this picture. All the occupants died.

My friend is still in shock till today.

May the souls of the departed RIP. Amen.
Heh! shocked shocked this calls for thanksgiving oh!
Re: 4 Uniabuja Students Killed In Auto Crash (photo) by ekhai(m): 12:20pm On Jan 26, 2017
SpitsOnYoruba:

Buhari
You will never go unpunished
THAT CONTRACT WAS AWARDED SINCE 2001AND ABANDONED BY THE PREVIOUS GOVTS. INSTEAD OF THANKING BUHARI FOR TAKING UP THE CONTRACT, YOU'RE HERE PRAYING FOR YOURSELF.
Re: 4 Uniabuja Students Killed In Auto Crash (photo) by rhymesnoni(m): 12:42pm On Jan 26, 2017
may dia souls rest in peace
Re: 4 Uniabuja Students Killed In Auto Crash (photo) by MPVGoddess: 1:58pm On Jan 26, 2017

Reacting, the FCT sector commander of the FRSC, Sunday E.Oghenekaro, confirmed the accident saying the four people who died were all students of the University of Abuja, Gwagwalada.

He blamed the accident on excessive speeding by the Peugeot driver.

“So the advice generally is that parents must ensure they avoid giving access to vehicles to their children when they have not been trained and licensed to drive,” he said.

He added that,“ it is very unfortunate that those children ought to have been in school at that time of the night.”

What of the potholes? Don't they cause accidents too? I think that statement is not professional and is very ill-timed, in the light of the losses sustained by the families!
Re: 4 Uniabuja Students Killed In Auto Crash (photo) by julimartins(f): 4:28pm On Jan 26, 2017
rest in peace.... of the greatest uniabuja students!!! we weep!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Primary School Certificate Holder Dupes SAN / WAEC Introduces 'walk-in' Candidates, Allows Registration 24 Hours Before Paper / Covenant University Recruits 103 International Visiting Scholars - VC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.