Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

Tinubu Criticizes Buhari's Economic Policies, Says I Won't Ignore The Truth.. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Criticizes Buhari's Economic Policies, Says I Won't Ignore The Truth.. (41998 Views)

FG Replies Bill Gates' Comment On Buhari's Economic Plan / Bill Gates' Buhari Economic Blueprint Statement: Ben Bruce, Reno Omokri React / Senator Isah Misau Criticizes Buhari's Government (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Criticizes Buhari's Economic Policies, Says I Won't Ignore The Truth.. by refreshrate: 12:25pm On Jan 26, 2017
BanevsJoker:
The way all of his strongest supporters suddenly have have a voice to criticize his government suggests that there's something fishy about his health. Why now? Why 2 years after this colossal failure at government? Why in the days after this rumour started? Let him just give a press conference and clear the air. I hope he is okay though, they should just stop playing with the intelligence of 170 million Nigerians.

Not fishy, cow-ey.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Criticizes Buhari's Economic Policies, Says I Won't Ignore The Truth.. by seguno2: 12:25pm On Jan 26, 2017
giantstrides:
yes, i live in the country, and i aam also going through what every other Nigerian is going through, but i look at politics with an unbiased mind first before i add personal sentiments or opinion . Buhari has made several bad and dissapointing steps since assuming office, but it will be silly of me to put the blame of recession on his government, no matter the government have, recession was bound to happen, and Nigerians will suffer until the prices of Oil move forward and the militants stop bombing pipelines, there is no way to escape that . It is funny to me when you call Buhari a demon, so what are you gonna call Hitler ?

Senior demon.
Next?
Re: Tinubu Criticizes Buhari's Economic Policies, Says I Won't Ignore The Truth.. by Mujtahida: 12:25pm On Jan 26, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
I think grilled chicken with a chilled bottle of orijin will be sexy kiss kiss
Typical of Nigerians. Everything is a comedy,, everything is banal, everything is to trifled with and made sterile.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Criticizes Buhari's Economic Policies, Says I Won't Ignore The Truth.. by LordAdam7: 12:26pm On Jan 26, 2017
seguntijan:
I still always say it, TINUBU is the best person we need as a president. Yes he has a lot of flaws like any other politicians but one thing is that he has conscience (just like GEJ) but he knows how to use people to get what he wants unlike (GEJ). He's sound politically (he can manipulate the legislative to approve bills without wasting much time, he will just use his political calculator to get it passed), he knows how to source for capable hands to handle jobs as get it done (even his enemies can't dispute this), he's closer to people than any other leader(unlike fayose cutting kpomo, he knows how to get feedback from people). Go and search his records in public or private administration you'll know that there's none at present that has the skills needed to lead Nigeria of today.
let's give Tinubu the chance

Tinubu can never become a President.

He knows that. The best role is the role he is currently playing. A God Father!

What he needs to do is ensure Nigeria is restructured. Then he'll be the de-facto ruler of Western Nigeria and no one would dare cow him like Oyegun and Buhari have been doing.

But if he wants to continue trying to be the number 1 citizen of Nigeria, let him continue. He has enough money to waste. Let him waste the money.

-Lord

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Criticizes Buhari's Economic Policies, Says I Won't Ignore The Truth.. by seguno2: 12:26pm On Jan 26, 2017
BanevsJoker:
The way all of his strongest supporters suddenly have have a voice to criticize his government suggests that there's something fishy about his health. Why now? Why 2 years after this colossal failure at government? Why in the days after this rumour started? Let him just give a press conference and clear the air. I hope he is okay though, they should just stop playing with the intelligence of 170 million Nigerians.

Fish with or without bone?
Re: Tinubu Criticizes Buhari's Economic Policies, Says I Won't Ignore The Truth.. by refreshrate: 12:29pm On Jan 26, 2017
goshen26:

Take over wat?

Wen the northern govs are currently holding a secret meeting without the invitation of VP/acting president....

The movie will start soon. God spare ur life and my life

Confirmation of him only being a commissioner let him go and be opening MSME clinic that's what he should be doing at his level.

Sophisticated non entity

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Criticizes Buhari's Economic Policies, Says I Won't Ignore The Truth.. by LordAdam7: 12:30pm On Jan 26, 2017
giantstrides:

perhaps it is you who doesn't understand i am refering to Buhari, how did he disturb the peace of Nigeria ?

Then you should have been clearer.

By fanning embers of discord.

Started with the 95%/5% dichotomy.

Graduated to keeping mute with the Agatu massacre because it was done by Fulani herdsmen. Then it was the Nimbo. Then it was the Kaduna genocide. Doing basically nothing.

Then he is moving on to silencing religious leaders that speak up against his government/policies/status quo.

That answers your question.

-Lord
Re: Tinubu Criticizes Buhari's Economic Policies, Says I Won't Ignore The Truth.. by refreshrate: 12:31pm On Jan 26, 2017
seguntijan:
I still always say it, TINUBU is the best person we need as a president. Yes he has a lot of flaws like any other politicians but one thing is that he has conscience (just like GEJ) but he knows how to use people to get what he wants unlike (GEJ). He's sound politically (he can manipulate the legislative to approve bills without wasting much time, he will just use his political calculator to get it passed), he knows how to source for capable hands to handle jobs as get it done (even his enemies can't dispute this), he's closer to people than any other leader(unlike fayose cutting kpomo, he knows how to get feedback from people). Go and search his records in public or private administration you'll know that there's none at present that has the skills needed to lead Nigeria of today.
let's give Tinubu the chance

Pls stop right there

I won't even give this post a response beyond that. What kind of talk is this?
Re: Tinubu Criticizes Buhari's Economic Policies, Says I Won't Ignore The Truth.. by refreshrate: 12:32pm On Jan 26, 2017
LordAdam7:

Then you should have been clearer.

By fanning embers of discord.

Started with the 95%/5% dichotomy.

Graduated to keeping mute with the Agatu massacre because it was done by Fulani herdsmen. Then it was the Nimbo. Then it was the Kaduna genocide. Doing basically nothing.

Then he is moving on to silencing religious leaders that speak up against his government/policies/status quo.

That answers your question.

-Lord

The dullard said 97% and 5% don't change his answer sheet.
Re: Tinubu Criticizes Buhari's Economic Policies, Says I Won't Ignore The Truth.. by Newmanluckyman(m): 12:32pm On Jan 26, 2017
... Could Tinubu have criticised the economic policy of this government if PMB is in town? That's a one million question waiting for an answer.
Re: Tinubu Criticizes Buhari's Economic Policies, Says I Won't Ignore The Truth.. by MrMontella(m): 12:36pm On Jan 26, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
where the money to take buy that one dey na undecided
Re: Tinubu Criticizes Buhari's Economic Policies, Says I Won't Ignore The Truth.. by DonaldGenes(m): 12:44pm On Jan 26, 2017
HARDDON:
U sold out d nation to a blood sucking demon, frustrated all noble efforts by Gej, organized a two months Occupy Nigeria to criple d nation, now all u can do is speak english?

U beta load occupy nigeria part 2 . This fg is a thousand times worse than d one u troubled.

D scale cant remain in ur eyes 4eva. N while @ it, tender an unreserved apology to nigerians n GEJ for d troubles u caused.

Taking back my 1 like?
Re: Tinubu Criticizes Buhari's Economic Policies, Says I Won't Ignore The Truth.. by PointZerom: 12:44pm On Jan 26, 2017
Lewandoski20:
JAGAMAN... Its already too late to start jumping the ship. You will equally be visited by nemesis for d severe hardships and deaths you jointly brought upon poor Nigerians including the IDPs whose foods you ate together with Lawal!

Re: Tinubu Criticizes Buhari's Economic Policies, Says I Won't Ignore The Truth.. by ayodapo(m): 12:45pm On Jan 26, 2017
Now that is what i call politics. When truth is not hidden under the banner of partisan politics.
Re: Tinubu Criticizes Buhari's Economic Policies, Says I Won't Ignore The Truth.. by LordAdam7: 12:45pm On Jan 26, 2017
refreshrate:

The dullard said 97% and 5% don't change his answer sheet.

cheesy

You know say the man no know arithmetic. Nai me say mk me correct am.

But as you talk, na my mistake. I no go correct am henceforth.

-Lord
Re: Tinubu Criticizes Buhari's Economic Policies, Says I Won't Ignore The Truth.. by LordAdam7: 12:47pm On Jan 26, 2017
Newmanluckyman:
... Could Tinubu have criticised the economic policy of this government if PMB is in town? That's a one million question waiting for an answer.

NO.

-Lord
Re: Tinubu Criticizes Buhari's Economic Policies, Says I Won't Ignore The Truth.. by precious1967(m): 12:53pm On Jan 26, 2017
buharimustlive:
TINUBU caused this mess, he should keep quiet...

Abeg who get flat screen TV for sale... 24-32inch....
u must be d eldest person in ur family.
Re: Tinubu Criticizes Buhari's Economic Policies, Says I Won't Ignore The Truth.. by akoko11: 12:54pm On Jan 26, 2017
FxInvestmentHub:
The truth must be spoken, but i disagree that the current nigeria inflation rate of 18% is unbearable. Check my signature for a recession proofed, licensed, regulated and audited investment opportunity.
Who is this?
Re: Tinubu Criticizes Buhari's Economic Policies, Says I Won't Ignore The Truth.. by buharimustlive: 12:55pm On Jan 26, 2017
precious1967:
u must be d eldest person in ur family.

And you must be the most jobless in your family...
Re: Tinubu Criticizes Buhari's Economic Policies, Says I Won't Ignore The Truth.. by Arsenalholic(m): 1:01pm On Jan 26, 2017
Coldfeet:
For morality sake there are some meme one should not use or encourage! This is abuse and brutality. It may be Photoshop but a psycho out there may deem it fit to practice. Adult gerrahia meme flood the internet why use one that has to do with children? Don't let my rant offend you o! It's the mother in me speaking jare have a splendid day.

#Blessings. I never saw it from your perspective. I will take it down and endeavour to never use it anymore going forward

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Criticizes Buhari's Economic Policies, Says I Won't Ignore The Truth.. by trychris: 1:02pm On Jan 26, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
In this so called Recession?
Re: Tinubu Criticizes Buhari's Economic Policies, Says I Won't Ignore The Truth.. by precious1967(m): 1:02pm On Jan 26, 2017
buharimustlive:

And you must be the most jobless in your family...
u are on line because u've free mb to waste around to abuse some1 who can be ur grandfather. shame on u.
Re: Tinubu Criticizes Buhari's Economic Policies, Says I Won't Ignore The Truth.. by Elin: 1:05pm On Jan 26, 2017
Suddenly, Tinubu will turn his back on Buhari and Become a supposed brother to Osinbanjo grin grin grin Thats a good game planner grin grin grin grin when we gave them the clues , they never believed us....
Re: Tinubu Criticizes Buhari's Economic Policies, Says I Won't Ignore The Truth.. by Handsomecole(m): 1:08pm On Jan 26, 2017
If only PDP followers and Jonathan's disciples were telling him the truth when he was in power maybe we wouldn't have been in this mess but they kept on singing his praises, it's not like Jonathan's era was the best of Nigerians were even enjoying under Jonathan . The fact is it was glaring that under Jonathan, there was broad day light corruption, terrorism was on the increase even rise in foodstuffs including petrol so we needed a change but we never knew that it would be worse than it was.

And again Buhari was the only candidate whose integrity pedigree had a selling point. No one should blame Tinubu or APC progressives like us, at least it's better we are speaking out now and saying the truth about the mess going in Buhari's Government.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Criticizes Buhari's Economic Policies, Says I Won't Ignore The Truth.. by rhektor(m): 1:08pm On Jan 26, 2017
Tinubu joins the wailers association

Is it because he was fenced? Jagaban should know that he was hired used and fired. A good riddance to bad rubbish
Re: Tinubu Criticizes Buhari's Economic Policies, Says I Won't Ignore The Truth.. by buharimustlive: 1:19pm On Jan 26, 2017
precious1967:
u are on line because u've free mb to waste around to abuse some1 who can be ur grandfather. shame on u.

When a grandpa can't control his fingers on an online forum, what do you expect? .........Abeg go and sit down...
Re: Tinubu Criticizes Buhari's Economic Policies, Says I Won't Ignore The Truth.. by BeeBeeOoh(m): 1:24pm On Jan 26, 2017
Mujtahida:

Typical of Nigerians. Everything is a comedy,, everything is banal, everything is to trifled with and made sterile.
Oga abeg park one side with ur load of grammar angry angry
Re: Tinubu Criticizes Buhari's Economic Policies, Says I Won't Ignore The Truth.. by precious1967(m): 1:32pm On Jan 26, 2017
buharimustlive:

When a grandpa can't control his fingers on an online forum, what do you expect? .........Abeg go and sit down...
u ve an idle finger. go and look 4 casual job to do. cheer.
Re: Tinubu Criticizes Buhari's Economic Policies, Says I Won't Ignore The Truth.. by Sibrah: 1:38pm On Jan 26, 2017
HARDDON:
U sold out d nation to a blood sucking demon, frustrated all noble efforts by Gej, organized a two months Occupy Nigeria to criple d nation, now all u can do is speak english?

U beta load occupy nigeria part 2 . This fg is a thousand times worse than d one u troubled.

D scale cant remain in ur eyes 4eva. N while @ it, tender an unreserved apology to nigerians n GEJ for d troubles u caused.
Tinubu also shared $2.1bn, shared scarce dollar to Obas and Emirs, aided Diezani, waited for 6 weeks to election to fight terrorism, and was building almajiri schools allover the north.
Re: Tinubu Criticizes Buhari's Economic Policies, Says I Won't Ignore The Truth.. by madridsta007(m): 1:40pm On Jan 26, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:

http://dailypost.ng/2017/01/26/tinubu-criticises-buharis-economic-policies-says-wont-ignore-truth/

Tinubu and his zombie supporters should SHUT UP.

You put Nigeria in this mess, in the hands of a Fulani hegemonist an ethno-religious and violent irredentist, unfit for 21st Century leadership anywhere in the world, because of your greed.

Because of your greed you conjured up lies and hateful messages about the past government.

Because of your greed, you have set Nigeria back by decades.

Because of your greed, your perceived entitlement to power and its offshoots, many have died, and unfortunately, this deaths has shown no sign of abating.

Because of your greed Nigeria is on auto-pilot, in the hands of dangerous ethno-religious supremacists.

Oh please, stop subtly trying to save face!!! Shut up, Tinubu!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Criticizes Buhari's Economic Policies, Says I Won't Ignore The Truth.. by Mujtahida: 1:41pm On Jan 26, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
Oga abeg park one side with ur load of grammar angry angry
You dey vex ooo. Let me ask you this question: are you crude? Na garage louts and touts dey say Park one side. Cheers
Re: Tinubu Criticizes Buhari's Economic Policies, Says I Won't Ignore The Truth.. by LordAdam7: 1:42pm On Jan 26, 2017
Handsomecole:
If only PDP followers and Jonathan's disciples were telling him the truth when he was in power maybe we wouldn't have been in this mess but they kept on singing his praises, it's not like Jonathan's era was the best of Nigerians were even enjoying under Jonathan . The fact is it was glaring that under Jonathan, there was broad day light corruption, terrorism was on the increase even rise in foodstuffs including petrol so we needed a change but we never knew that it would be worse than it was.

And again Buhari was the only candidate whose integrity pedigree had a selling point. No one should blame Tinubu or APC progressives like us, at least it's better we are speaking out now and saying the truth about the mess going in Buhari's Government.

Tell me which government in Nigeria where there was no "broad day light corruption"?

Was terrorism not checked towards the end of his administration?

Which increase in petrol? What kind of bare-faced lie is this? GEJ reduced price of petrol. It is on record.

Buhari has zero integrity. Never had. Or can you give example of Buhari's integrity?

All you 15m mistakes would pay for your error. There's no escape. Oh, so because Buhari is unhealthy now, you guys have found your voices. He'd come back and continue from where he stopped.

Everything Buhari is doing now, the opposition predicted since 2014 when we were in the government. How can you say you are normal and have vision if you couldn't see what we were seeing then? It only shows the level of foolishness you guys have.

Actually, the level of foolishness is not amongst the elite in the current ruling party but people like you who support them.

There is still broad day light corruption in this APC government.

And your leaders are squandering the resources while selling a fake anti-corruption fight to you guys--the followers.

For example, Did you receive anything from the N500m MTN bribe to Kyari?

Did you receive anything from the N200+m grass cutting contract to Lawal?

Did you receive anything from the 1000% increase of Amaechi's ministerial budget without him making any major achievement?

Did you receive anything from the latest scandal of Fashola not following due process in awarding contracts?

Did you receive anything from the N3.6 billion that Fayemi pumped into Ajaokuta Steel last year with no results?

Should I continue?

Or don't you know Tinubu is receiving his kick-backs from the FG and Lagos State government?

So you can see the difference between APC and PDP, APC corruption is state-sanctioned and denied, PDP corruption is state-sanctioned and not denied.

Who is now a progressive?

I bet you guys are progressives for moving from broad-day light corruption to saintly corruption.

Nonsense!

-Lord

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu Donates Vehicles To Lagos State Judges (Photos) / Ebubeagu Security Network Members Arrest Over 37 Bandits In Ebonyi (Photos) / Benue Massacre: Doyin Okupe Provides Shocking Revelations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.