Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,216 members, 7,836,050 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

Tinubu Criticizes Buhari's Economic Policies, Says I Won't Ignore The Truth.. - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Criticizes Buhari's Economic Policies, Says I Won't Ignore The Truth.. (42017 Views)

FG Replies Bill Gates' Comment On Buhari's Economic Plan / Bill Gates' Buhari Economic Blueprint Statement: Ben Bruce, Reno Omokri React / Senator Isah Misau Criticizes Buhari's Government (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Criticizes Buhari's Economic Policies, Says I Won't Ignore The Truth.. by Chiefobdk1: 7:21pm On Jan 26, 2017
LordAdam7:

Tinubu can never become a President.

He knows that. The best role is the role he is currently playing. A God Father!

What he needs to do is ensure Nigeria is restructured. Then he'll be the de-facto ruler of Western Nigeria and no one would dare cow him like Oyegun and Buhari have been doing.

But if he wants to continue trying to be the number 1 citizen of Nigeria, let him continue. He has enough money to waste. Let him waste the money.

-Lord

You re giving that guy too much attention. . Just point out to him how his lord and personal saviour and afonja in chief is now a zombie wailer
Re: Tinubu Criticizes Buhari's Economic Policies, Says I Won't Ignore The Truth.. by DozieInc(m): 7:31pm On Jan 26, 2017
HeavenShield:

DozieInc you are quite creative and funny..abeg send me my form..Thank you
Here Sir.
Welcome to the club.

Re: Tinubu Criticizes Buhari's Economic Policies, Says I Won't Ignore The Truth.. by DozieInc(m): 7:38pm On Jan 26, 2017
dmorf:

Why are u giving him a form without my approval.....
Presido!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Criticizes Buhari's Economic Policies, Says I Won't Ignore The Truth.. by vikstandon(m): 7:39pm On Jan 26, 2017
The only policy I know Buhari understands is "ISLAMIZE NIGERIA"...God shall surely visit him.

I am not scared of his dogs EFCC, DSS...Let them come after me, after all Man dies Once. If I die today I won't die again.
Re: Tinubu Criticizes Buhari's Economic Policies, Says I Won't Ignore The Truth.. by Mbediogu(m): 7:44pm On Jan 26, 2017
giantstrides:
Norther governors holding a meeting with the NSA and Buratai
OBJ calling for an Igbo presidency
Tinubu criticizing the Government's policy
Buhari not available
Nationwide protest coming up

something really big is happening and everyone is scrambling for the pie

Big thing since overdue. mtchew.
Re: Tinubu Criticizes Buhari's Economic Policies, Says I Won't Ignore The Truth.. by Rhea(f): 7:48pm On Jan 26, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Criticizes Buhari's Economic Policies, Says I Won't Ignore The Truth.. by ifyan(m): 7:56pm On Jan 26, 2017
LordAdam7:
All these armchair economic gurus disgust me!

If he is talking about the lack of harmonization between the monetary policy and fiscal policy, he should tell us what the fiscal policy is aside the blanket "deficit spending" these thieves like bandying about.

The monetary policy is very clear and available in the press. What is the fiscal policy? If we had a fiscal policy, why are the people that are supposed to finance the deficit spending (International lenders) saying they've not received any framework?

How can you harmonize an existent monetary policy with a non-existent fiscal policy.

Tinubu is M.A.D. Very M.A.D.

He went there to exonerate Buhari and his protege Adeosun, while lambasting Emefiele's CBN.

St*pid tribalistic goat!

Let him lambast Adeosun for not releasing a fiscal policy more than 12 months after assuming her position, rather than lambast the CBN that comes together every quarter to conduct a thorough review of the country's monetary policy with the subsequent release of an MPR report.

The same CBN that has increased our reserve and steadied exchange rates across the board for weeks now, is the people he wants to use as scapegoats, while shielding his own people who are partners in the mess.

Bast*rd!

-Lord

God bless you. I keep saying this did Nigeria have any Minister that over sees the economy.

If you are observant of the current situation in the country, you will notice that our dear madam kemi is no where to be found and it as if cbn is unchanged plus other regulatory body are helping.

My? Where is KEMI
Re: Tinubu Criticizes Buhari's Economic Policies, Says I Won't Ignore The Truth.. by Sibrah: 8:02pm On Jan 26, 2017
precious1967:
a chilld who says he ll use bird head to eat ogbonno soup when he grow up, d head of d bird ll not let him grow old. learn to give honour to whom honour due.
Crazy proverb . . .
Re: Tinubu Criticizes Buhari's Economic Policies, Says I Won't Ignore The Truth.. by Phobia1: 12:08am On Jan 27, 2017
ephi123:
Too late. He's put the whole country in this mess already undecided

By the way, this one that Tinubu is having the confidence to speak out against the administration these past few days, hmmmm lipsrsealed I no talk anything oh
will u people shut the fuvk up for once. he has the intention of saving the country and his option of whom to do that failed him. Now u are calling for his head. mummu fellow. if ur leaders in ur region has done what Tinubu has done for the west, u won't be saying rubbish. He is corrupt yes, so are the leaders from which ever region u are from. That u hate someone doesn't mean when he does something good u shouldn't acknowledge it. #ThinkWithYourHead not ur shithole
Re: Tinubu Criticizes Buhari's Economic Policies, Says I Won't Ignore The Truth.. by ephi123(f): 7:12am On Jan 27, 2017
[s]
Phobia1:

will u people shut the fuvk up for once. he has the intention of saving the country and his option of whom to do that failed him. Now u are calling for his head. mummu fellow. if ur leaders in ur region has done what Tinubu has done for the west, u won't be saying rubbish. He is corrupt yes, so are the leaders from which ever region u are from. That u hate someone doesn't mean when he does something good u shouldn't acknowledge it. #ThinkWithYourHead not ur shithole
[/s]
Re: Tinubu Criticizes Buhari's Economic Policies, Says I Won't Ignore The Truth.. by ajepako(f): 7:18am On Jan 27, 2017
ollah1:

Google can help you. Afterall GEJ was a saint right??

No...GEJ didnt claim to be a saint....

Buhari is the one claiming sainthood and piety....

Re: Tinubu Criticizes Buhari's Economic Policies, Says I Won't Ignore The Truth.. by Tinubutoto: 7:35am On Jan 27, 2017
BAT should just shut his mouth up for foisting this monumental failure, Buhari on us. This is just January 2017, we have 2yrs and 4months to rewrite the mistake we did in 2015.
Re: Tinubu Criticizes Buhari's Economic Policies, Says I Won't Ignore The Truth.. by Phobia1: 9:05am On Jan 27, 2017
ephi123:
[s][/s]
IGNOREd
Re: Tinubu Criticizes Buhari's Economic Policies, Says I Won't Ignore The Truth.. by ephi123(f): 9:46am On Jan 27, 2017
[s]
Phobia1:

IGNOREd
[/s]
Re: Tinubu Criticizes Buhari's Economic Policies, Says I Won't Ignore The Truth.. by Klington: 9:57am On Jan 27, 2017
This man never see anything grin grin grin
U started washing apc's dirty linen in the public
Re: Tinubu Criticizes Buhari's Economic Policies, Says I Won't Ignore The Truth.. by oladayo63(m): 7:34pm On Jan 29, 2017
FxInvestmentHub:
The truth must be spoken, but i disagree that the current nigeria inflation rate of 18% is unbearable. Check my signature for a recession proofed, licensed, regulated and audited investment opportunity.

Hope share4you is not scam... I know about social trading alot.

If it works and you can proof it and you're not promoting because of the affiliate commission alone, let's chat on Whatsapp. Drop your Whatsapp digit if works.

BTW, have you invested and profited in the platform yourself?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ebubeagu Security Network Members Arrest Over 37 Bandits In Ebonyi (Photos) / Bandit Leader, Dogo Gide, Marries Off 11 Girls As Kebbi Fails To Pay Ransom / What Nuhu Ribadu Wrote About Atiku In 2010 When He Was EFCC Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.