Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,881 members, 7,862,983 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 10:10 AM

Please Help With My Honda Bull - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Please Help With My Honda Bull (567 Views)

The Fuel Consumption In My Honda Accord 2006, 4 Plugs Is Alarming / My Honda Accord Evil Spirit V6 Started Smoking After Topping The Engine Oil / After Engine Washing, My Honda Baby Boy Is Not The Same Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Help With My Honda Bull by Emmaxmusic(m): 9:06am On Jan 26, 2017
the vehicle moves very well before suddenly the gear developed issue which was due to bad shaft which I started battling with so the shaft has been fixed but the moment you move with high acceleration. the vehicle will not move but if you go slowly it will move at time when you try to accelerate itntl wont what do you think is wrong with the gear when's it's not moving again u let it rest and engage the gear it keeps moving

(1) (Reply)

Selling Off My Engraved Car Without Its Plates / Is Uber Really Profitable Again? / What Is This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.