Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:47 AM

Things In WWE That Makes No Sense - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Things In WWE That Makes No Sense (1398 Views)

Tyson Fury Sparks Brawl With Braun Strowman In WWE Ring,Security Rush In(Photos) / UEFA Snubbing Ronaldo Doesn't Make Sense By Soibi Ransom / Who Is The Most Handsome Current Guy In WWE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Things In WWE That Makes No Sense by Nobody: 9:07am On Jan 26, 2017
I've always look at things from a logical perspective, and wrestling is no exception (Though if anything is an exception, it should be wrestling). Thought this could be a fun topic, just to list and share things about wrestling that make no sense from a logical perspective. Here are some I've thought of.

(Keep in mind that these are written from the perspective that everything we see is real, and not a storyline. I realize that most, if not all of these would directly contradict any kind of story).

- In a Royal Rumble, there's no longer a rule that you need to enter the ring so why does nobody ever just roll under the bottom rope and wait it out? I know it's been done a couple of times but it's never been an obvious thing. It seems like something a heel could do for easy heat.

- Typically championship matches are under the rules that the title doesn't change hands by count out, time limit draw, or DQ. When the chickenshit heel doesn't want to defend his championship, why not use a low blow right away, get DQ'd and call it a night. The best example that comes to mind here is back at NOC 2015 when Rollins had to defend the US title against John Cena, and then immediately defend the WWE title against Sting.

- When an Authority figure is feuding with a competitor - Why does the Authority figure not just fire the competitor? If you look at the Austin/McMahon feud, there were several occasions where Vince could have been completely justified for firing Austin. This recent Authority/Reigns thing is another. Reigns punched McMahon on at least one occasion, which definitely seems like reasonable grounds to terminate a contract.

- When the face is preparing for his big finish (ie: HBK doing the stomping in the corner prior to a SCM), why does the heel never notice, or react to the noticeable pop and avoid turning around?

Share some others that you think of!

Source -- http://www.wrestlingforum.com/other-wrestling/1915721-things-wrestling-make-no-sense-logically.html#/topics/1915721?page=2&_k=33a5k0
seun lalasticlala
Re: Things In WWE That Makes No Sense by izzou(m): 9:10am On Jan 26, 2017
grin

Do people still watch wrestling?
Re: Things In WWE That Makes No Sense by SFSNIPER(m): 9:12am On Jan 26, 2017
I still watch dembe.

1 Like

Re: Things In WWE That Makes No Sense by Nobody: 9:12am On Jan 26, 2017
I stopped watching in 2014, I just can't help but think of the past days.
Some people still do though. grin grin
Re: Things In WWE That Makes No Sense by agarawu23(m): 9:16am On Jan 26, 2017
I got fed up when big show is now being taken for granted by kids.
Re: Things In WWE That Makes No Sense by Nobody: 9:18am On Jan 26, 2017
agarawu23:
I got fed up when big show is now being taken for granted by kids.
Not just big show. Even Kane as well. Arguing with Daniel Bryan like a kid. "YES", " NO", "YES". Kinda stupid for someone who calls himself the 'Devil's favourite demon'.
Re: Things In WWE That Makes No Sense by agarawu23(m): 9:20am On Jan 26, 2017
Gaara101:

Not just big show. Even Kane as well. Arguing with Daniel Bryan like a kid. "YES", " NO", "YES". Kinda stupid for someone who calls himself the 'Devil's favourite demon'.
Kane who used to be a destroyer is now a laughing stock. They need to start a new story line and fix things in that company. Lazy " new day" crew still defeats. angry
Re: Things In WWE That Makes No Sense by paschal47(m): 9:28am On Jan 26, 2017
I stopped watching wrestling since I was little because I'd always think that when you are wrestling with someone why should you go to the side of the ring and start waiting for the person to get up or you start hailing your fans.

I always tell people wrestling is not a sports it's just an entertainment that's why it can't come to the Olympics.

WWE - world wrestling entertainment
Re: Things In WWE That Makes No Sense by Lordave: 12:53pm On Jan 26, 2017
Wrestling has gone to the lazy dogs.

Imagine the kind of people that win Randy Orton nowadays

1 Like

Re: Things In WWE That Makes No Sense by Adaahjacob(m): 6:46pm On Jan 26, 2017
i stopped watching wrestling wen i got informed that it was a mere script of entertainment.
Re: Things In WWE That Makes No Sense by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jan 26, 2017
agarawu23:
Kane who used to be a destroyer is now a laughing stock. They need to start a new story line and fix things in that company. Lazy " new day" crew still defeats. angry
I'm telling you, its so unbelievable. It's like wrestling is now for peeps without brains.
Re: Things In WWE That Makes No Sense by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jan 26, 2017
Lordave:
Wrestling has gone to the lazy dogs.

Imagine the kind of people that win Randy Orton nowadays
That dude is my favourite wrestler but the guy's character was getting weaker every week. It was terrible. Ioved the time when he became a he though. It was nice.
Re: Things In WWE That Makes No Sense by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jan 26, 2017
Adaahjacob:
i stopped watching wrestling wen i got informed that it was a mere script of entertainment.
Lolzz.
It has always been scripted y'know?
The whole Undertaker/Kane half-brother concept was fake. But then, it had substance. Most wrestler now have the personality of a pancake(Roman Reigns -- I'm looking at you) that they make the concept so boring.
John Cena is one of the most boring guys in WWE, I tell you.

1 Like

Re: Things In WWE That Makes No Sense by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jan 26, 2017
I stopped watching wrestling the moment brocklesler won undertaker on wrestlemania in 2014 or 15
Re: Things In WWE That Makes No Sense by Mickey02(m): 9:42pm On Jan 28, 2017
i think u guys should take a different perspective about wrestling
[/code]1 its not trick but real n live matches
[code]
2 its a real n true way of earning through undergoing pains n suffering

(1) (Reply)

Costa Hits Out At Conte / Rappers Vs Footballers Who Live The Most Lavish Lifestyle / They Will Never Bring Me Down & I Will Come Back Stronger -RONALDO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.