Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,652 members, 7,820,265 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

Tonto Dikeh's Outfit To See Kids At Abuja School Has Got People Talking - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh's Outfit To See Kids At Abuja School Has Got People Talking (68444 Views)

Makeup Free Mercy Johnson With Her Kids At Their School / Davido's Daughter With Tiwa Savage Son And The Okoye Kids At Her School Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Outfit To See Kids At Abuja School Has Got People Talking by harmbhrosz(m): 4:19pm On Jan 26, 2017
freecocoa:
I shouldn't be responding to you and said hediots quoting me cos y'all are blawdy fvcking hypocrites anyways, so why should I give a rat's a$$? Keep quoting your village people that agrees with you and buzz of my mention.
mumu... Stop speaking out for nonsense didinrin...

The same white men you're foolishly following will not allow torn jeans in a formal gathering ( especially for kids) get that into that dust-filled brain of yours
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Outfit To See Kids At Abuja School Has Got People Talking by alimsko: 4:34pm On Jan 26, 2017
CONVERT YOUR HND TO B.Sc DEGREE In 1 Year.
How do you cope with the pain of not been qualified or shortlisted for your dream job? How do you managed to overlook the pain of not getting promotion at work when others are getting only because you are a graduate with HND certificate?

Why would you want to keep this for life when you can easily convert it to a B.Sc degree with Kwara State University's one year approved CONVERSION program?

Also, maybe you are a degree holder with 3rd class or pass and interested in TOPPING it up to 2.2, 2.1 or first class. You can also run a one year approved TOP UP program with KWASU.

I believe YOU are UNSTOPPABLE, so never allow your certificate to stop you in achieving your great potential.

Take action today and contact: [08060053496, 07053207827, 08086233607] to apply or more inquiries.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Outfit To See Kids At Abuja School Has Got People Talking by Agent23(m): 4:55pm On Jan 26, 2017
Just here to see the pics. Meanwhile see my signature for correct business that will be generating passive income
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Outfit To See Kids At Abuja School Has Got People Talking by BLoomfrancs(m): 4:58pm On Jan 26, 2017
chai I no know say this girl fine like this. I for marry her when she was begging megrin
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Outfit To See Kids At Abuja School Has Got People Talking by ThinkSmarter: 4:58pm On Jan 26, 2017
Xcelinteriors:
What is wrong with her outfit? Not that she's exposing any part of her body.
At this position, she z a role model for the kids, and u know d impression that outfit can create on the young minds. To u as an adult, she may be right in her dressing....she z exposing her thighs.....imagine Aisha Buhari or Oyedepos wife appearing in that outfit to Children's party.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Outfit To See Kids At Abuja School Has Got People Talking by christabell18(f): 5:02pm On Jan 26, 2017
now shez is a role model to most of them or letz say olla dem....if u were one of dem kidz....wudnt u wanna tear ur jean lyk she did?
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Outfit To See Kids At Abuja School Has Got People Talking by freecocoa(f): 5:40pm On Jan 26, 2017
harmbhrosz:
mumu... Stop speaking out for nonsense didinrin...

The same white men you're foolishly following will not allow torn jeans in a formal gathering ( especially for kids) get that into that dust-filled brain of yours
You are just busy yelling white man, white man, see the inferiority complex dripping outta ya a$$, why are you using a computer or even electricity since you hate the white man so much and don't follow him? Why did you manage to learn how to read/write the white man's language? and when they call una monkey, e go pain una, yet a monkey reasons better, smh.

Listen buffoon, you don't know the first thing about schools in a white man's country, so shut ya highly likely baboon-like looking face, and stay in the past, where you belong, nansenz!
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Outfit To See Kids At Abuja School Has Got People Talking by benflin(m): 5:41pm On Jan 26, 2017
freecocoa:
You are very stupid for not knowing that your so called right way, could be the wrong one for someone else, you hypocrites just love to criticise whatever doesn't go well with you, while doing worse behind, like those kids haven't been seeing ripped jeans all over the place, now simply because you want to castigate Ms Dike, you label her role model for the kids, gtfoh nitwit, mschew.

I am not surprised you result to insults, that's the best ur types kwns and can ever do... Please grow up and learn how to air ur opinion without crying
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Outfit To See Kids At Abuja School Has Got People Talking by freecocoa(f): 6:02pm On Jan 26, 2017
benflin:

I am not surprised you result to insults, that's the best ur types kwns and can ever do... Please grow up and learn how to air ur opinion without crying
Go feck yourself, Ofcourse you are blind to your insult to me, disgusting hypocrite, don't talk crap to me, you are no better.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Outfit To See Kids At Abuja School Has Got People Talking by Cityguy: 7:17pm On Jan 26, 2017
Don't know why our brains go on recess whenever we want to copy wrong things. Yea, it fashion but don't we have a part of us that tells us this is insane?
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Outfit To See Kids At Abuja School Has Got People Talking by mechanics(m): 10:47pm On Jan 26, 2017
And she call herself a married woman, nawa o.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Outfit To See Kids At Abuja School Has Got People Talking by sollybaby(f): 12:42am On Jan 27, 2017
true, kids learn very fast
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Outfit To See Kids At Abuja School Has Got People Talking by sfinkzslot(m): 6:59am On Jan 27, 2017
oh boi! shocked and she said she nor dey take weed
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Outfit To See Kids At Abuja School Has Got People Talking by harmbhrosz(m): 7:51am On Jan 27, 2017
freecocoa:
You are just busy yelling white man, white man, see the inferiority complex dripping outta ya a$$, why are you using a computer or even electricity since you hate the white man so much and don't follow him? Why did you manage to learn how to read/write the white man's language? and when they call una monkey, e go pain una, yet a monkey reasons better, smh.

Listen buffoon, you don't know the first thing about schools in a white man's country, so shut ya highly likely baboon-like looking face, and stay in the past, where you belong, nansenz!
sometimes.... Idiott like you don't deserve to talk... Because that dust-filled brain of yours cannot fathom any logical reasoning...

No one hates the white men.... I'm only telling you to stop copying every stupid thing you see from the West...

Who has an inferiority complex me speaking against wearing a mad man's clothes to a school and you that is blindly doing anything you see from the West and the most annoying this you're not doing it rightly....

I repeat even the white men that invented this mad man's fashion trend will not allow it in a school

Gosh....Stop talking pls you're only disgracing yourself by showing everything your parent spent on you was a waste

See this national idiott asking me if I know anything about a white man's school cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy you think everyone grew up in the mud like you only to be lost and has no sense of their grassroot right
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Outfit To See Kids At Abuja School Has Got People Talking by freecocoa(f): 10:48am On Jan 27, 2017
harmbhrosz:
sometimes.... Idiott like you don't deserve to talk... Because that dust-filled brain of yours cannot fathom any logical reasoning...

No one hates the white men.... I'm only telling you to stop copying every stupid thing you see from the West...

Who has an inferiority complex me speaking against wearing a mad man's clothes to a school and you that is blindly doing anything you see from the West and the most annoying this you're not doing it rightly....

I repeat even the white men that invented this mad man's fashion trend will not allow it in a school

Gosh....Stop talking pls you're only disgracing yourself by showing everything your parent spent on you was a waste

See this national idiott asking me if I know anything about a white man's school cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy you think everyone grew up in the mud like you only to be lost and has no sense of their grassroot right
Sharrap, the only thing you know about a white man is what you see on your neighbour's TV, stop talking nonsense!
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Outfit To See Kids At Abuja School Has Got People Talking by harmbhrosz(m): 11:25am On Jan 27, 2017
freecocoa:
Sharrap, the only thing you know about a white man is what you see on your neighbour's TV, stop talking nonsense!
everyone's destiny is not tied to Instagram and Facebook like yours.... With the help of social media, you people can no longer think with your God given brains Keep living fake life of ripped jeans like a mad man...

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Outfit To See Kids At Abuja School Has Got People Talking by benflin(m): 10:17am On Jan 28, 2017
freecocoa:
Go feck yourself, Ofcourse you are blind to your insult to me, disgusting hypocrite, don't talk crap to me, you are no better.

U see no need killing ur self over issues that don't concern u madam.

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Outfit To See Kids At Abuja School Has Got People Talking by Nobody: 12:54pm On Feb 04, 2017
I'm glad u updated Ur diary after a long break smiley How is Ur NYSC Law school program going? I guess I can't resist interacting with u even after melting that treatment on me angry angry maybe it was intentional.. Maybe not. Daretodiffer this is for u.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Outfit To See Kids At Abuja School Has Got People Talking by Nobody: 10:12pm On Feb 10, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Patienceyisa: Don't Eat Cucumber In My House Without Asking Me First - Actress / Bisola Aiyeola: "I Am Dating Jeff Akoh" (Photos) / I Am Ready To Get Married - Inem Peter Tells Eligible Bachelors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.