Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,788 members, 7,837,856 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

Fan Writes Open Letter To Olamide: ‘You Are Part Of Nigerian Problems’ - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fan Writes Open Letter To Olamide: ‘You Are Part Of Nigerian Problems’ (39310 Views)

Patience Ozokwor: Daddy Freeze Writes Open Letter Over 'Weavons & Wigs Are Evil' / Olamide: "You Can't Be Condemning Yahoo Boys And Be Moving With Them" / A Different Side Of Olamide You Should See. (nosy Gist) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fan Writes Open Letter To Olamide: ‘You Are Part Of Nigerian Problems’ by mpowa(m): 2:17pm On Jan 26, 2017
Softorgasm:
common the guy should chill..
how is collecting money from a politician for entertaining them' corruption?
The guy is only hustling for money, he has a family, a kid and a baby mama that their material, financial and educational welfare needs to be cater for...
All musicians had one way or the other collected money from a politician..
saying olamide is corrupt means all civil servants are corrupt too, because they too collect money from the government.
Even the 2Face the guy is praising don collect money wella from polithiefcians.
Re: Fan Writes Open Letter To Olamide: ‘You Are Part Of Nigerian Problems’ by Misterdhee1(m): 2:18pm On Jan 26, 2017
Awesome Rubbish.. How is the 2face leading the protest then more righteous? Or was it not the same 2face that received gifts from David Mark during his wedding? 2face was a PDP man same as numerous artists especially Timi Dakolo. Most of them have been one way or the other fed from politicians from different parties. They all live in glass houses and should never even think of stoning. Infact many Nigerians have been in one way or the other been part if corruption. We will only succeed by fighting it as a united people, not throwing accusing fingers all around.
Re: Fan Writes Open Letter To Olamide: ‘You Are Part Of Nigerian Problems’ by Jiyke(m): 2:20pm On Jan 26, 2017
The said day(date) hasn't come and gone? Why judging him? The person that wrote that open letter is a big fool. if it interests Olamide to support, he will, it's never by force and that doesn't make him a bad person or a currupt Guy.
Re: Fan Writes Open Letter To Olamide: ‘You Are Part Of Nigerian Problems’ by Offisial(m): 2:32pm On Jan 26, 2017
call a spade a spade..people in olamides social class have influence which was channeled at convincing their undecided fan base to vote for their choice of candidates only for them to have a fatter bank account and not out of altruism

the poster is right to call out any conniving party who won't do the right thing
Re: Fan Writes Open Letter To Olamide: ‘You Are Part Of Nigerian Problems’ by Sebastine1994(m): 2:44pm On Jan 26, 2017
Tu face wants to go into politics. He is trying to Imitate Donald's trump. He is trying to stir up nationalism in the masses to get their support. In this present political dispensation, it is just easy to pen down thought provoking words against the government. That is the vein mr tu face is tapping into. This march won't help us.
Re: Fan Writes Open Letter To Olamide: ‘You Are Part Of Nigerian Problems’ by Sultty(m): 2:45pm On Jan 26, 2017
y shld he join, r u a learner? who wan block d place wey money they pass baba God.....them. meanwhile somewhere in Ibadan

Re: Fan Writes Open Letter To Olamide: ‘You Are Part Of Nigerian Problems’ by SNOWCREAM(m): 2:48pm On Jan 26, 2017
femi4:
Are civil servants not working for their wages.....seems you can't define corruption

So corruption is getting paid to campaign for politicians? Well most black american entertainers who supported Hillary Clinton are corrupt then.

You need to apply your sense of logic Sir
Re: Fan Writes Open Letter To Olamide: ‘You Are Part Of Nigerian Problems’ by SNOWCREAM(m): 2:50pm On Jan 26, 2017
Offisial:
call a spade a spade..people in olamides social class have influence which was channeled at convincing their undecided fan base to vote for their choice of candidates only for them to have a fatter bank account and not out of altruism

the poster is right to call out any conniving party who won't do the right thing
I believe OP is not in the position to call anyone out on a decision yet to be made.
Re: Fan Writes Open Letter To Olamide: ‘You Are Part Of Nigerian Problems’ by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jan 26, 2017
blym4real:
I remembered 2face also got some car gifts either from david mark or akpabio.
na frm david mark
Re: Fan Writes Open Letter To Olamide: ‘You Are Part Of Nigerian Problems’ by femi4: 3:06pm On Jan 26, 2017
SNOWCREAM:

So corruption is getting paid to campaign for politicians? Well most black american entertainers who supported Hillary Clinton are corrupt then.

You need to apply your sense of logic Sir
Are you daft? Common go back and read the original post i quoted, perhaps you will comprehend without being silly
Re: Fan Writes Open Letter To Olamide: ‘You Are Part Of Nigerian Problems’ by sexyjuly(f): 3:15pm On Jan 26, 2017
seguno2:

Are you still living with your parents?
obviously he is...

1 Like

Re: Fan Writes Open Letter To Olamide: ‘You Are Part Of Nigerian Problems’ by Elin: 3:26pm On Jan 26, 2017
That's y i love Psquare wetin concern them call them 4 shows or not, they dont fucking give a Bleep undecided undecided undecided undecided to stoop so low to campaign for ordinary pippo like politicians shocked shocked shocked
Re: Fan Writes Open Letter To Olamide: ‘You Are Part Of Nigerian Problems’ by pweetixandy: 3:37pm On Jan 26, 2017
SNOWCREAM:

Look at them moralists, the Bibles and Qur'an's of our time. Keep shut if you don't have a meaningful comment please. Dying of hair is simply fashion, I don't know why you dull minds tend to ascribe a kind of fashion as meant for the irreligious, or immoral people.
so u cannot talk without being rude abi. Your parents did not train u well. You should have spent the better part of your teenage years in a foster home, maybe they would have trained you well. Better don't die on top my comment sogbo?
Re: Fan Writes Open Letter To Olamide: ‘You Are Part Of Nigerian Problems’ by guruwizard: 3:48pm On Jan 26, 2017
Re: Fan Writes Open Letter To Olamide: ‘You Are Part Of Nigerian Problems’ by Smartmey(m): 3:52pm On Jan 26, 2017
even davido too,
Re: Fan Writes Open Letter To Olamide: ‘You Are Part Of Nigerian Problems’ by tbliss22(m): 4:00pm On Jan 26, 2017
Rahmoney:

Oto oro loso jae..
What Olamide did was just business and what any sharp guy would to to geh money..

Abi o my brother
Re: Fan Writes Open Letter To Olamide: ‘You Are Part Of Nigerian Problems’ by igbalodehunter(m): 4:14pm On Jan 26, 2017
Its of no Concern to Olamide if His Die Hard Fans are Suffering Since His Belly Is Coming Out grin grin grin grin
Re: Fan Writes Open Letter To Olamide: ‘You Are Part Of Nigerian Problems’ by AJJ17(m): 4:22pm On Jan 26, 2017
dikeigbo2:
Its well....only time will tell
He grew up ni..It happened and still happening to lotta peeps..nothing so special.
Re: Fan Writes Open Letter To Olamide: ‘You Are Part Of Nigerian Problems’ by LorDBolton(m): 4:27pm On Jan 26, 2017
I can't remember seeing tuface at the occupy nigeria fuel subsidy protest o.

Anyone who has evidence TUFACE was there hit me up.
Re: Fan Writes Open Letter To Olamide: ‘You Are Part Of Nigerian Problems’ by SNOWCREAM(m): 4:29pm On Jan 26, 2017
pweetixandy:
so u cannot talk without being rude abi. Your parents did not train u well. You should have spent the better part of your teenage years in a foster home, maybe they would have trained you well. Better don't die on top my comment sogbo?
see you talking about what you know nothing about, sorry for the rude remarks in the initial quote, but did you get my point?
Re: Fan Writes Open Letter To Olamide: ‘You Are Part Of Nigerian Problems’ by Crizillion1(m): 4:32pm On Jan 26, 2017
kkkk
Re: Fan Writes Open Letter To Olamide: ‘You Are Part Of Nigerian Problems’ by SNOWCREAM(m): 4:33pm On Jan 26, 2017
femi4:
Are you daft? Common go back and read the original post i quoted, perhaps you will comprehend without being silly
and who said I didn't read the post you quoted, you should answer my question if you aren't really daft angry
Re: Fan Writes Open Letter To Olamide: ‘You Are Part Of Nigerian Problems’ by mayorchelsea(m): 4:52pm On Jan 26, 2017
seguno2:

Are you still living with your parents?
Guy,you are too serious,lol.Do you understand sarcasm at all?Only an insane person would say Naija is cool at this moment. He was just trying to be funny and you took it personal. Some people don't live with their parents but are living off their parents success/wealth, relax your nerves and enjoy life,have a fulfilled evening bro.

1 Like

Re: Fan Writes Open Letter To Olamide: ‘You Are Part Of Nigerian Problems’ by Enemyofpeace: 5:22pm On Jan 26, 2017
pweetixandy:
What do you expect of someone who dyed his son''s hair and said he did it because he wants to join the "twinning trend". Iranu

Re: Fan Writes Open Letter To Olamide: ‘You Are Part Of Nigerian Problems’ by yinkeys(m): 5:24pm On Jan 26, 2017
Loyalblak007:
If you were in his shoes, what would you do
That's true o. Some people forget that it's really hard out here & Olamide came from the gutter
Re: Fan Writes Open Letter To Olamide: ‘You Are Part Of Nigerian Problems’ by refreshrate: 5:34pm On Jan 26, 2017
Young03:
Choi one carton of cold goldberg for that guy

Abeg add one carton of Alomo from me join.
Re: Fan Writes Open Letter To Olamide: ‘You Are Part Of Nigerian Problems’ by oblak00(m): 5:42pm On Jan 26, 2017
Softorgasm:
common the guy should chill..
how is collecting money from a politician for entertaining them' corruption?
The guy is only hustling for money, he has a family, a kid and a baby mama that their material, financial and educational welfare needs to be cater for...
All musicians had one way or the other collected money from a politician..
saying olamide is corrupt means all civil servants are corrupt too, because they too collect money from the government.
You still don't get it. Olamide strongly campaigned for APC through his music and he was paid handsomely for the assignment. The other guys is only complaining that instead of olamide to sing against this government like other artists, he wants to come out and protest, something any artist can do.
Re: Fan Writes Open Letter To Olamide: ‘You Are Part Of Nigerian Problems’ by oblak00(m): 5:43pm On Jan 26, 2017
[quote author=Gflat post=53143729]

You that didn't dye your son's hair or your dad didn't die your hair. What positive influence have you brought to Nigeria? [/quote
What positive influence has olamide brought to the Nigerian populace?
Re: Fan Writes Open Letter To Olamide: ‘You Are Part Of Nigerian Problems’ by femi4: 5:44pm On Jan 26, 2017
SNOWCREAM:
and who said I didn't read the post you quoted, you should answer my question if you aren't really daft angry
Common sense is not common after all
Re: Fan Writes Open Letter To Olamide: ‘You Are Part Of Nigerian Problems’ by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jan 26, 2017
Jarizod:
Bullshiit...Just because this asshole has access to the Internet he thinks he has the right to judge anyone Is Olamide the only musician that didn't join? ..Has he said that he won't join??!!

The idiot that compiled this piece of shhit could even be a rapist or paedophile but because of free mtn 10 MB he thinks he can judge anyone..Nonsense!

screw the messenger... did you get the message ?
Re: Fan Writes Open Letter To Olamide: ‘You Are Part Of Nigerian Problems’ by seguno2: 6:36pm On Jan 26, 2017
mayorchelsea:
Guy,you are too serious,lol.Do you understand sarcasm at all?Only an insane person would say Naija is cool at this moment. He was just trying to be funny and you took it personal. Some people don't live with their parents but are living off their parents success/wealth, relax your nerves and enjoy life,have a fulfilled evening bro.

Thanks for the encouragement.
Have a nice evening too.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Charly Boy Embarks On "Solo Protest" Alone To The Presidential Villa (pics, Vid) / Photos:Nonso Diobi,Prince Eke And Others Turn A Movie Set Into A Drinking Joint / Linda Ikeji And Jim Iyke Settle Long Time Beef, Hang Out At Linda's Office - Pho

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.