Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,713 members, 7,809,702 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:31 PM

Kenyan Man Burns Wife After She Got A Text From Another Man (Pics, Video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kenyan Man Burns Wife After She Got A Text From Another Man (Pics, Video) (29880 Views)

Man Burns A 10-Year-Old Boy's Buttocks With A Hot Knife In Ogun / Dog Killed In Port-Harcourt After Being Accused Of Transforming From A Man. PICS / Man Burns His Brother's Child's Breast & Face With Hot Iron In Bayelsa (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kenyan Man Burns Wife After She Got A Text From Another Man (Pics, Video) by EdifiedCEO: 1:19pm On Jan 26, 2017
Angry husband, Francis Kimani has burned his wife with boiling soup and kerosene after he saw a text message from another man on her phone.

A woman, Pauline Mugure is nursing serious injuries after her husband allegedly burned her with a kerosene stove and boiling soup.

The woman who got serious burns from the incident that happened in September 2016 says she cannot get further treatment because doctors are on strike.

She further said she could not afford private hospital fees.

“He had come home with meat and while I was cooking it he took my phone and found a text message in which a male friend had invited me for a cup of tea."
"We quarreled and after a few minutes he picked the stove, threw it at me and it exploded on my upper body."

The mother of one was then taken to Thika Level 5 hospital and later referred to Kenyatta National Hospital, where she remained in a coma for almost a month and a half.

She said: “When the strike started [on December 5 last year], I was discharged and asked to go heal at home.”

Consolata Muuru, a good Samaritan who lost her daughter to domestic violence, came to her rescue and said she will take her to MP Shah Hospital.

http://www.newshelm.com/2017/01/photos-husband-burns-wife-after-she-got.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YK_pT7y78z0

Re: Kenyan Man Burns Wife After She Got A Text From Another Man (Pics, Video) by BlackDBagba: 1:24pm On Jan 26, 2017
Kenya and bad news....

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Man Burns Wife After She Got A Text From Another Man (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jan 26, 2017
Let me see how you'll be able to cheat again after this unfortunate and unforgettable experience grin

18 Likes

Re: Kenyan Man Burns Wife After She Got A Text From Another Man (Pics, Video) by miqos02(m): 1:55pm On Jan 26, 2017
wow
Re: Kenyan Man Burns Wife After She Got A Text From Another Man (Pics, Video) by sylviaeo(f): 1:55pm On Jan 26, 2017
I cannot imagine her pain
Re: Kenyan Man Burns Wife After She Got A Text From Another Man (Pics, Video) by jeeqaa7(m): 1:55pm On Jan 26, 2017
End time text

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Man Burns Wife After She Got A Text From Another Man (Pics, Video) by Moreoffaith(m): 1:55pm On Jan 26, 2017
The synonyms of Kenya is Bad news walai...
Re: Kenyan Man Burns Wife After She Got A Text From Another Man (Pics, Video) by Dmes(m): 1:55pm On Jan 26, 2017
Kenya again...
Re: Kenyan Man Burns Wife After She Got A Text From Another Man (Pics, Video) by miqos02(m): 1:56pm On Jan 26, 2017
lofty900:
Let me see how you'll be able to cheat again after this unfortunate and unforgettable experience grin
Re: Kenyan Man Burns Wife After She Got A Text From Another Man (Pics, Video) by Rilwayne001: 1:56pm On Jan 26, 2017
Kenya angry sad
Re: Kenyan Man Burns Wife After She Got A Text From Another Man (Pics, Video) by Mopolchi: 1:56pm On Jan 26, 2017
The heart of man is wicked.
Re: Kenyan Man Burns Wife After She Got A Text From Another Man (Pics, Video) by axeman2(m): 1:57pm On Jan 26, 2017
DON'T BLAME THE LADY KENYA MEN TOO UGLY!
Re: Kenyan Man Burns Wife After She Got A Text From Another Man (Pics, Video) by keepingmum: 1:57pm On Jan 26, 2017
I am sure it isnt the first time the man has been violent to her but the
pray and fast brigade
I must remain married brigade
What will people say brigade
I want to show my submissiveness, love, patience and loyalty to my horseband brigade et al would have encouraged her to remain there till thy kingdom come.
I think with her deformed self, she has proven beyond reasonable doubt, what a true, loyal african wife she is indeed

5 Likes

Re: Kenyan Man Burns Wife After She Got A Text From Another Man (Pics, Video) by Bashirfuntua(m): 1:57pm On Jan 26, 2017
before 2020 Kenyans will break all the bad record

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Man Burns Wife After She Got A Text From Another Man (Pics, Video) by zinny377(f): 1:58pm On Jan 26, 2017
lofty900:
Haba! How can say this U can't tell for sure she is cheating.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenyan Man Burns Wife After She Got A Text From Another Man (Pics, Video) by ajalawole(m): 1:58pm On Jan 26, 2017
This man IQ come low bayi. So he would have commit suicide if he caught her having sex with another man abi
Re: Kenyan Man Burns Wife After She Got A Text From Another Man (Pics, Video) by geostrata(m): 1:58pm On Jan 26, 2017
shocked
Re: Kenyan Man Burns Wife After She Got A Text From Another Man (Pics, Video) by Arewa12: 1:58pm On Jan 26, 2017
Kenya nd bad new be like 5&6
Re: Kenyan Man Burns Wife After She Got A Text From Another Man (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jan 26, 2017
lofty900:
Attention seeker...

4 Likes

Re: Kenyan Man Burns Wife After She Got A Text From Another Man (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jan 26, 2017
lofty900:
Una dey sabi talk stupid things sha oo

12 Likes

Re: Kenyan Man Burns Wife After She Got A Text From Another Man (Pics, Video) by PEPPERified: 1:58pm On Jan 26, 2017
Kenya abi?

Little wonder. Not a strange news.
Re: Kenyan Man Burns Wife After She Got A Text From Another Man (Pics, Video) by zinny377(f): 1:59pm On Jan 26, 2017
The world really needs to take anger management seriously right now cry cry cry
Re: Kenyan Man Burns Wife After She Got A Text From Another Man (Pics, Video) by olawumi765(f): 2:00pm On Jan 26, 2017
Wicked man
Re: Kenyan Man Burns Wife After She Got A Text From Another Man (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jan 26, 2017
hoes has taken over the world,, please in which country can i find a woman to marry? angry

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Man Burns Wife After She Got A Text From Another Man (Pics, Video) by Naughtytboy: 2:03pm On Jan 26, 2017
Kenya

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Man Burns Wife After She Got A Text From Another Man (Pics, Video) by iamawara(m): 2:05pm On Jan 26, 2017
he should be lynched
Re: Kenyan Man Burns Wife After She Got A Text From Another Man (Pics, Video) by Naughtytboy: 2:05pm On Jan 26, 2017
Sheikwonder:
Francis Kimani....Victoria Kimani... Are you thinking what I'm thinking?
devilish painter amazing
Re: Kenyan Man Burns Wife After She Got A Text From Another Man (Pics, Video) by Praktikals(m): 2:05pm On Jan 26, 2017
Mopolchi:
The heart of man is wicked.
Do you know the havoc a cheating woman can cause?
Re: Kenyan Man Burns Wife After She Got A Text From Another Man (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jan 26, 2017
Na wa o

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Soldiers Storm Anyigba Kogi After 6 People Were Killed During Cult War. Photos / Eze Harrison Arinze, Fraud Suspect Duped Victims In 13 Countries – EFCC / Darlington Osuji Posing As A Lady To Dupe Victims Arrested In Pakistan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.