Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,449 members, 7,819,659 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

Kenyan Man Burns Wife After She Got A Text From Another Man (Pics, Video) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kenyan Man Burns Wife After She Got A Text From Another Man (Pics, Video) (29894 Views)

Man Burns A 10-Year-Old Boy's Buttocks With A Hot Knife In Ogun / Dog Killed In Port-Harcourt After Being Accused Of Transforming From A Man. PICS / Man Burns His Brother's Child's Breast & Face With Hot Iron In Bayelsa (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyan Man Burns Wife After She Got A Text From Another Man (Pics, Video) by pobosky20(m): 2:06pm On Jan 26, 2017
Let me confirm if its true.
*heading to Kenya*

Re: Kenyan Man Burns Wife After She Got A Text From Another Man (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jan 26, 2017
Sheikwonder:
Francis Kimani....Victoria Kimani... Are you thinking what I'm thinking?
Same tribe
Re: Kenyan Man Burns Wife After She Got A Text From Another Man (Pics, Video) by focus7: 2:06pm On Jan 26, 2017
BlackDBagba:
Kenya and bad news....
Is like the SE with weird news.

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Man Burns Wife After She Got A Text From Another Man (Pics, Video) by XendersPride(f): 2:06pm On Jan 26, 2017
Beast of a man.... animals like this shouldn't be allowed to walk freely
Re: Kenyan Man Burns Wife After She Got A Text From Another Man (Pics, Video) by fingistan(m): 2:08pm On Jan 26, 2017
Which cup of tea, ashawo.
Re: Kenyan Man Burns Wife After She Got A Text From Another Man (Pics, Video) by Musty856(m): 2:08pm On Jan 26, 2017
Kenyan's.. Wtf is wrong with you people and sex? Haba, oloriburuku niyin o.
Re: Kenyan Man Burns Wife After She Got A Text From Another Man (Pics, Video) by lielbree: 2:08pm On Jan 26, 2017
lofty900:
Let me see how you'll be able to cheat again after this unfortunate and unforgettable experience grin
May your spouse burn you like this any day you cheat

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kenyan Man Burns Wife After She Got A Text From Another Man (Pics, Video) by ndidibabe(f): 2:09pm On Jan 26, 2017
Kenyans sha. They can be so ugly.
Re: Kenyan Man Burns Wife After She Got A Text From Another Man (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jan 26, 2017
This is so wrong!
Re: Kenyan Man Burns Wife After She Got A Text From Another Man (Pics, Video) by AngelicBeing: 2:11pm On Jan 26, 2017
angry angry
Re: Kenyan Man Burns Wife After She Got A Text From Another Man (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jan 26, 2017
BlackDBagba:
Kenya and bad news....

Meanwhile for your BITCOIN check my signature.
Re: Kenyan Man Burns Wife After She Got A Text From Another Man (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jan 26, 2017
lofty900:
Let me see how you'll be able to cheat again after this unfortunate and unforgettable experience grin
Read your comment with uncontrollable tears down my eyes!its so obvious you've got the ownership mentality over a pussy you neither created or invented!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Man Burns Wife After She Got A Text From Another Man (Pics, Video) by luckygirl02(f): 2:14pm On Jan 26, 2017
Ladies should stop getting involved with animals. There are responsible men everywhere na. haba
Re: Kenyan Man Burns Wife After She Got A Text From Another Man (Pics, Video) by AngelsAndStars(m): 2:25pm On Jan 26, 2017
ndidibabe:
so? did they create themselves?
Re: Kenyan Man Burns Wife After She Got A Text From Another Man (Pics, Video) by longerthroat(m): 2:27pm On Jan 26, 2017
a man invited you for a tea. EWU!
Re: Kenyan Man Burns Wife After She Got A Text From Another Man (Pics, Video) by Sebastine1994(m): 2:31pm On Jan 26, 2017
lofty900:

my friend why should you make such statement. You are sick in the head. Go get your head examined. If it were your sister would you say such thing. Why can a man cheat and a woman cant flirt? Re-examine your psycho philosophy (pun intended)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Man Burns Wife After She Got A Text From Another Man (Pics, Video) by ndidibabe(f): 2:32pm On Jan 26, 2017
AngelsAndStars:
so? did they create themselves?
Hmm..... That's true.
Re: Kenyan Man Burns Wife After She Got A Text From Another Man (Pics, Video) by jchioma: 2:36pm On Jan 26, 2017
EdifiedCEO:

“He had come home with meat and while I was cooking it he took my phone and found a text message in which a male friend had invited me for a cup of tea."
"We quarreled and after a few minutes he picked the stove, threw it at me and it exploded on my upper body."

Cup of tea vs the Stove.

Women. Be wise! If you are married, you are married.
Re: Kenyan Man Burns Wife After She Got A Text From Another Man (Pics, Video) by Burgerlomo: 2:38pm On Jan 26, 2017
Dis is 2 bad
Re: Kenyan Man Burns Wife After She Got A Text From Another Man (Pics, Video) by Beey(f): 2:41pm On Jan 26, 2017
axeman2:
DON'T BLAME THE LADY KENYA MEN TOO UGLY!
Let's see a picture of you please.
Re: Kenyan Man Burns Wife After She Got A Text From Another Man (Pics, Video) by Beey(f): 2:43pm On Jan 26, 2017
ndidibabe:
Beautuful one, let's see you please.
Re: Kenyan Man Burns Wife After She Got A Text From Another Man (Pics, Video) by lukency(m): 2:50pm On Jan 26, 2017
Kenyans alwaz @ the top of the charts for wrong reasons.
Re: Kenyan Man Burns Wife After She Got A Text From Another Man (Pics, Video) by dabrightt: 2:54pm On Jan 26, 2017
Kenya and bad news is like 5 and 6 just as women and cheating is like bread and butter
Re: Kenyan Man Burns Wife After She Got A Text From Another Man (Pics, Video) by zinaunreal(m): 3:00pm On Jan 26, 2017
Only in Kenya
Re: Kenyan Man Burns Wife After She Got A Text From Another Man (Pics, Video) by Bustincole(m): 3:04pm On Jan 26, 2017
lofty900:

How can you say such a tin from ur derty mouth, you dont even pity the lady

Atleast na sum1 sista be dat,

Re: Kenyan Man Burns Wife After She Got A Text From Another Man (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jan 26, 2017
MAVRODIAL HUSBAND
Re: Kenyan Man Burns Wife After She Got A Text From Another Man (Pics, Video) by Zirah: 3:10pm On Jan 26, 2017
I can't imagine the pain this woman has to bear.
Re: Kenyan Man Burns Wife After She Got A Text From Another Man (Pics, Video) by ndidibabe(f): 3:18pm On Jan 26, 2017
Beey:
Beautuful one, let's see you please.
How will seeing me solve your problem?
Re: Kenyan Man Burns Wife After She Got A Text From Another Man (Pics, Video) by tillaman(m): 3:28pm On Jan 26, 2017
Cruelty at its peak
Re: Kenyan Man Burns Wife After She Got A Text From Another Man (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jan 26, 2017
Sebastine1994:

my friend why should you make such statement. You are sick in the head. Go get your head examined. If it were your sister would you say such thing. Why can a man cheat and a woman cant flirt? Re-examine your psycho philosophy (pun intended)
put ursef in the man's shoes

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Man Burns Wife After She Got A Text From Another Man (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jan 26, 2017
hilaomo:
Read your comment with uncontrollable tears down my eyes!its so obvious you've got the ownership mentality over a pussy you neither created or invented!
he paid her brideprice, that should mean something

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Couple Arrested For Murder Of Happiness Monday In Libya (Photos) / Darlington Osuji Posing As A Lady To Dupe Victims Arrested In Pakistan / Husband, Wife, Son Die In Ikorodu Apartment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.