Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,710 members, 7,809,694 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:23 PM

See The Torn N1000 Note I Got From An ATM - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / See The Torn N1000 Note I Got From An ATM (62595 Views)

Man Spotted Seriously Praying For An Atm Machine To Dispense Out His Money(Pics) / Lady Loses N15,000 At An ATM Queue In Lagos / Lady Shows The N1000 Note Dispensed To Her By An ATM In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Torn N1000 Note I Got From An ATM by Abbeytoy(m): 6:51pm On Jan 26, 2017
lovat:
How are we sure you got it from Diamond bank?

What's wrong with Nigerians of today? You could have drawn the attention of the security man to it if true and the next day you will have witness when you go bavk to the bank.

Diamond bank might take action against you for defamation

He may be right, things is upside down in 9ja dis day's
Re: See The Torn N1000 Note I Got From An ATM by zebszebs: 7:23pm On Jan 26, 2017
sweerychick:
I got this money yesterday night from diamond bank ATM, I'm still shocked at how a whole Atm machine would be dispensing such a note.? I think banking authorities should mind the kind of notes the load in their ATM machines undecided

abeg make Una see undecided

Is the money fake?
Is the serial number torn off?
If none of the above, quit being a drama queen , step inside the bank and change the effing note

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Torn N1000 Note I Got From An ATM by Dfinex(f): 8:26pm On Jan 26, 2017
dayold:
what stake do u have in diamond bank?

he is the GMD, any issue?
Re: See The Torn N1000 Note I Got From An ATM by Omonigeriarere: 8:36pm On Jan 26, 2017
Benita27:
I don't see the fuss here.

You could simply take it back to them at your convenience and it will be changed. What we should be talking of is handling the naira notes with care.

And.what about fake money received from ATM? It has even been perforated atvGTB before I know what's happening.
Re: See The Torn N1000 Note I Got From An ATM by sweerychick(f): 9:16pm On Jan 26, 2017
Martin124:
that ATM maching must be high,but wait oO why will a normal human being put that kind of money for pple to use,dear see carry am go pay inn to dem....
grin you so funny
Re: See The Torn N1000 Note I Got From An ATM by emeraldknytt(m): 9:57pm On Jan 26, 2017
banttieman:

That's totally wrong.
Notice the secure URL. Google is always there to help you know more. Apparently you have emailed a non existent company for assistance. The fidelity bank I know will never turn deaf ears or blind eyes to your complaints. And yes they must swap bad notes for you at all cost.

Regards.

Its appears you have a much better 'connect' than I do.
In reference to FB's hot line, how do I input such number in my phone's T9 dialer?
Re: See The Torn N1000 Note I Got From An ATM by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jan 26, 2017
emeraldknytt:

Its appears you have a much better 'connect' than I do.
In reference to FB's hot line, how do I input such number in my phone's T9 dialer?

Start with 01 and ignore the hyphens
Re: See The Torn N1000 Note I Got From An ATM by emeraldknytt(m): 10:12pm On Jan 26, 2017
banttieman:

Start with 01 and ignore the hyphens
Exactly what I did that fateful day. Apparently, I got an all round packaged box of lies from the website that gave out that piece of info. Thanks a lot.
Re: See The Torn N1000 Note I Got From An ATM by MarkGeraldo(m): 10:27pm On Jan 26, 2017
Lemme goan do something I'll be back grin

Re: See The Torn N1000 Note I Got From An ATM by MarkGeraldo(m): 10:29pm On Jan 26, 2017
I walk away

Re: See The Torn N1000 Note I Got From An ATM by Wynnah(m): 11:18pm On Jan 26, 2017
Una own still beta. I can remember withdrawing a FAKE N1000 note from Zenith Bank ATM at Abule egba then before the demolition .
Went to complain and they started telling me stories.
Thank God say govt don demolish their structure.
Re: See The Torn N1000 Note I Got From An ATM by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jan 26, 2017
sweerychick:
grin you so funny
xup please can I pm you,
Re: See The Torn N1000 Note I Got From An ATM by sweerychick(f): 11:53pm On Jan 26, 2017
Martin124:
xup please can I pm you,
kiss I don't take PMs but we can be friends here kiss
Re: See The Torn N1000 Note I Got From An ATM by roeb1987(m): 12:00am On Jan 27, 2017
corruption has affected the ATM machine, so that's y the machine wanted to share/cut the money
Re: See The Torn N1000 Note I Got From An ATM by Nobody: 12:06am On Jan 27, 2017
sweerychick:
yeah I know a saying once said,A hand that brings friendship should extend it to a better place....
Re: See The Torn N1000 Note I Got From An ATM by Nobody: 12:07am On Jan 27, 2017
sweerychick:
yeah I know a saying once said,A hand that brings friendship should extend it to a better place....we can move this friendship to a permanent site
Re: See The Torn N1000 Note I Got From An ATM by Adenike775(f): 12:13am On Jan 27, 2017
I've gotten one like that before too and I didn't bother to check it until I wanted to pay a taxi driver....thank God I had one hundred naira note....I deposited the money back the second day tho
Re: See The Torn N1000 Note I Got From An ATM by sweerychick(f): 12:17am On Jan 27, 2017
Martin124:
yeah I know a saying once said,A hand that brings friendship should extend it to a better place....we can move this friendship to a permanent site
awww kiss sweetheart lets stick to nairaland ok.
Re: See The Torn N1000 Note I Got From An ATM by Nobody: 8:49am On Jan 27, 2017
sweerychick:
awww kiss sweetheart lets stick to nairaland ok.
na so,see NL remain's NL I wanna take you to the moon,abi u nor wan follow me...?
Re: See The Torn N1000 Note I Got From An ATM by sweerychick(f): 8:50am On Jan 27, 2017
Martin124:
na so,see NL remain's NL I wanna take you to the moon,abi u nor wan follow me...?
are you an astronaut smiley??
Re: See The Torn N1000 Note I Got From An ATM by Nobody: 9:29am On Jan 27, 2017
sweerychick:
nah,but I can take u dere if u want,u more beautiful without a makeup at your profile pics,....change begings with you,I see that
Re: See The Torn N1000 Note I Got From An ATM by Nobody: 9:31am On Jan 27, 2017
sweerychick:
my sitmate while traveling to ya camp remember.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Business Ideas To Start With 50k / Women Now Making Jewelry Out Of Their Partner's Semen In Kinky New Trend (pics) / Firstbank Reacts To Rumours That Its Elephant May Swallow Customers Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.