Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,830 members, 7,817,429 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

See The Torn N1000 Note I Got From An ATM - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / See The Torn N1000 Note I Got From An ATM (62607 Views)

Man Spotted Seriously Praying For An Atm Machine To Dispense Out His Money(Pics) / Lady Loses N15,000 At An ATM Queue In Lagos / Lady Shows The N1000 Note Dispensed To Her By An ATM In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Torn N1000 Note I Got From An ATM by tillaman(m): 3:25pm On Jan 26, 2017
Shuuuuu, na rat chop am??
Re: See The Torn N1000 Note I Got From An ATM by talk2dmc(m): 3:26pm On Jan 26, 2017
I believed him 100% cos am also a victim of such , mine was even worst . Not from same bank though .
Re: See The Torn N1000 Note I Got From An ATM by airminem(f): 3:26pm On Jan 26, 2017
ayindejimmy:

Mr man
Are you a Diamond Bank staff?
You're takin it personal

Even on the counter, they pay such notes. That's one of the reasons I usually count my monet b4 leaving

I think the op can return the money and get a good one, as long as it's not fake

I-gbam! you have landed..... anytime and anywhere in Nigerian banks, you can politely enter and change your bad notes okay, as much its the right notes
Re: See The Torn N1000 Note I Got From An ATM by Riqueleme(m): 3:31pm On Jan 26, 2017
lovat:
How are we sure you got it from Diamond bank?

What's wrong with Nigerians of today? You could have drawn the attention of the security man to it if true and the next day you will have witness when you go bavk to the bank.

Diamond bank might take action against you for defamation
u no read wetin him write....he said "for night" some ATM might be fixed at d entrance or beside d gate...he might not see d security man....nobody is spoiling anyone's name here...nothing is impossible in Nigeria... fact
Re: See The Torn N1000 Note I Got From An ATM by wiloy2k8(m): 3:32pm On Jan 26, 2017
sweerychick:
I got this money yesterday night from diamond bank ATM, I'm still shocked at how a whole Atm machine would be dispensing such a note.? I think banking authorities should mind the kind of notes the load in their ATM machines undecided

abeg make Una see undecided

your own better .. i got half note on my birthday ....... Eco bank
Re: See The Torn N1000 Note I Got From An ATM by femi4: 3:38pm On Jan 26, 2017
lovat:

What's wrong with Nigerians of today? You could have drawn the attention of the security man to it if true and the next day you will have witness when you go bavk to the bank.

Why are you trying to defend the bank? Its easier for you doubt the OP and believe the bank couldn't do wrong. Typical Nigerian.... always bias minded.
Re: See The Torn N1000 Note I Got From An ATM by Decryptor(m): 3:38pm On Jan 26, 2017
Only under buhari's watch!
Re: See The Torn N1000 Note I Got From An ATM by liberty3330: 3:46pm On Jan 26, 2017
That money is spendable...
Re: See The Torn N1000 Note I Got From An ATM by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jan 26, 2017
emeraldknytt:
He might be speaking the truth. Here is one I got from Fidelity Bank's ATM... I went to the bank, and I was requited. I sharply sent an Email to FB's customer email service but that was a non factor as it wasn't even replied nor was it verified to ratify my claim. All is well sha

What's the email address you sent your query to?
Re: See The Torn N1000 Note I Got From An ATM by sp2002(m): 3:57pm On Jan 26, 2017
Your own better na . I recieved fake 1000 note from one of the ATM in sagamu. Went straight into the bank to change it and luckily for me the bank change it for me
Re: See The Torn N1000 Note I Got From An ATM by emeraldknytt(m): 4:16pm On Jan 26, 2017
banttieman:

What's the email address you sent your query to?
info@fidelitybanknc.com
Re: See The Torn N1000 Note I Got From An ATM by deebrain(m): 4:23pm On Jan 26, 2017
lovat:

Oh really? OK. you have just given me ideas to rubbish image of your silly bank. It was your silly bank's ATM in 2008, Nnewi Anambra state, that deducted my money without paying me and rather than own up, I kept filling forms, meeting people from the security man to Buhari.

OR is it your useless loan packages? Just to get a laptop then, your then branch at Fadeyi, Lagos, and you guys wanted me to provide help (apologies to MMM) of exteme figures?

My bank GTB, has its issues but I can vouch for their responding to issues and their taking responsibility even when the issue can't be resolved than you guys that like to dwell in denial.

PS. And if you don't work with Diamond bank and decided to spill this crap, receive sense in Jesus name.
Re: See The Torn N1000 Note I Got From An ATM by Tonymegabush1(m): 4:26pm On Jan 26, 2017
Op u fit give me that one make I hold 4 you since you no need am
Re: See The Torn N1000 Note I Got From An ATM by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jan 26, 2017
lovat:
I'm not comfortable with her calling out a brand without any tangible evidence to link them to her stories

So are you saying she is lying? When bad currency is loaded into the ATM, is it not same it will give to customers?

I bank with diamond and it has happened more than twice to me.

I sound like a manager at diamond bank. Tell your managers to properly check the money the load in ATMs.
Re: See The Torn N1000 Note I Got From An ATM by WALEXYY(m): 4:36pm On Jan 26, 2017
[quote author=assana post=53148588][/quote]

This should have been escalated since for proper check to avoid re-occurring.

I suggest you visit the branch where you use ATM or send them mail engcontactcentre@ecobank.com
Re: See The Torn N1000 Note I Got From An ATM by metallisc(m): 4:44pm On Jan 26, 2017
sweerychick:
tell that to the press, I just raised concern to the public. And by the way it was in the night that this stuff happened and I didn't notice it until this morning I brought out the money from my purse undecided

don't mind them, you are too sweet for this to be happening to you! cheesy

on the other hand... 'don't fall in love with my profile pics".....seriously, you don make me fall in love! grin grin grin
Re: See The Torn N1000 Note I Got From An ATM by dayold: 4:56pm On Jan 26, 2017
rat dey DAT machine, make dem fumigate am.
Re: See The Torn N1000 Note I Got From An ATM by dayold: 5:03pm On Jan 26, 2017
lovat:
I'm not comfortable with her calling out a brand without any tangible evidence to link them to her stories
what stake do u have in diamond bank?
Re: See The Torn N1000 Note I Got From An ATM by lovat(m): 5:04pm On Jan 26, 2017
dayold:
what stake do u have in diamond bank?
None
Re: See The Torn N1000 Note I Got From An ATM by nelcliff(m): 5:10pm On Jan 26, 2017
sweerychick:
I got this money yesterday night from diamond bank ATM, I'm still shocked at how a whole Atm machine would be dispensing such a note.? I think banking authorities should mind the kind of notes the load in their ATM machines undecided

Tin's don hard so tey ATM sef dey feel am too.
Oboy if any body say d money nor gud just give am hot slap and carry wetin u buy go house.
Re: See The Torn N1000 Note I Got From An ATM by lollmaolol(m): 5:22pm On Jan 26, 2017
lovat:

My dear, this happens alot at Diamond ATM. Which defamation are you talking about, customers cannot complain or what?

Gone were those days when they carefully select and load mints during festive period, I didn't experience any. Instead it's been dirty notes all year round!!!

@op for next time, just take the note into the bank if it happens during banking hour. That's what I do most times and they accept it because they know it's not looking good.

Quote me to Diamond Bank CEO!!
Re: See The Torn N1000 Note I Got From An ATM by refreshrate: 5:30pm On Jan 26, 2017
sweerychick:
so I'm dumb enough for going to diamond bank branch and using their ATM abi. Without knowing is diamond bank Well done

Person wey you suppose ignore. You should know when a teller just start work for bank such remarks are expected

Let's wait till one oga shows him for the remix of this nonsense he's talking
Re: See The Torn N1000 Note I Got From An ATM by Etinosajay(m): 5:31pm On Jan 26, 2017
Naturallyme:
The last time I got this kind of money. I went straight into the bank and changed it at the cashier. She was reluctant at first but when she saw the look on my face she knew I wasn't joking. She changed them straight

That's more like it.

The day it happened with me at GTB. I came back two days later to Change it. One yeye teller wanted to show himself. I use him and him bank take sing. The BM called me and changed it for me next day with apology.

@ the other idiot looking for evidence. Just shaking my head for you.

1 Like

Re: See The Torn N1000 Note I Got From An ATM by wiringdpt(m): 5:44pm On Jan 26, 2017
this looks like atm malfunction
sweerychick:

Re: See The Torn N1000 Note I Got From An ATM by tolurainbow(m): 5:47pm On Jan 26, 2017
God will publish anybody blaming d op, I also experienced something like dis some few wks ago from one access bnk a.t.m machine in lagos wen I returned d money d person incharge of dere a.t.m said he trust dere machine dat it can nt dispense dat kind of note,behold dey refuse 2 change d money I was very upset...
Re: See The Torn N1000 Note I Got From An ATM by Ayoilesan: 5:50pm On Jan 26, 2017
emeraldknytt:
He might be speaking the truth. Here is one I got from Fidelity Bank's ATM... I went to the bank, and I was requited. I sharply sent an Email to FB's customer email service but that was a non factor as it wasn't even replied nor was it verified to ratify my claim. All is well sha

Good thing you sent them a mail immediately. With the email evidence and if you have the transaction receipt, there should be no cause for alarm na.
Most of the cash in Nigerian Banks' ATM are collected directly from CBN. Instead of ranting on social media, you could simply walk into the branch to change the notes or depending on the time of withdrawal you call their customer care line to make a complaint pending when the banking halls are open. Take heart bruv. It is still not too late to collect your money.
Re: See The Torn N1000 Note I Got From An ATM by donkossy(m): 5:59pm On Jan 26, 2017
wait. M not understanding.... so it's now a sin for ATM to dispense torn money or is ATM now Central Bank machine that prints new currency?
Re: See The Torn N1000 Note I Got From An ATM by bush112(m): 6:19pm On Jan 26, 2017
I blame buhari
Re: See The Torn N1000 Note I Got From An ATM by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jan 26, 2017
emeraldknytt:
info@fidelitybanknc.com

That's totally wrong.
Notice the secure URL. Google is always there to help you know more. Apparently you have emailed a non existent company for assistance. The fidelity bank I know will never turn deaf ears or blind eyes to your complaints. And yes they must swap bad notes for you at all cost.

Regards.

Re: See The Torn N1000 Note I Got From An ATM by ibinaboonline: 6:30pm On Jan 26, 2017
Happens all the time. Just take the note into the bank from which's atm u got it and they'll replace it. At least that have been my experience with firstbank. But if it happened to u on a weekend, you're bleeped
Re: See The Torn N1000 Note I Got From An ATM by MEILYN(m): 6:46pm On Jan 26, 2017
All these people saying the OP is lying don't use ATMs. Yes, I once received a bad 1k note from UBA ATM and I couldn't spend it.
Re: See The Torn N1000 Note I Got From An ATM by MEILYN(m): 6:50pm On Jan 26, 2017
Banks with the best ATM..

Stanbic Bank
Wema Bank: I have received new notes from this bank many times.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Allen Onyema: How I Made My Money To Start Air Peace / Business Ideas To Start With 50k / Women Now Making Jewelry Out Of Their Partner's Semen In Kinky New Trend (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.