Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,786 members, 7,827,896 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

Bomb Discovered On A Church Altar In Benin - Facebook User (Photos) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bomb Discovered On A Church Altar In Benin - Facebook User (Photos) (32406 Views)

Beirut: Church Altar Survives Explosion Despite Being Less Than A Kilometer Away / Apostle Daniel Agharandukun Ololo Prays With Red Candles On Church Altar / Bishop Oyedepo Asks Lady To Return To The Altar After Her Testimony At Shiloh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bomb Discovered On A Church Altar In Benin - Facebook User (Photos) by chakula: 3:32pm On Jan 26, 2017
thesicilian:
They have reached Benin. Those worshippers of the so-called religion of peace, who use their foreheads to hit the ground five times a day but still cannot hear from their dead god, will never know peace in their lives!
And last time I checked Muslims will automatically have access with church. A place that has a total security and well paid guards to take care of. Let the postor said the truth or should make an investigation before barking with newsmen.
Re: Bomb Discovered On A Church Altar In Benin - Facebook User (Photos) by Missmossy(f): 3:45pm On Jan 26, 2017
Eww no fear of God at all, really bad .
Re: Bomb Discovered On A Church Altar In Benin - Facebook User (Photos) by NaMeAboki: 3:45pm On Jan 26, 2017
CriticMaestro:
i hate propaganda, whats is the obituary of the dead female pastor killed in Abuja doing in the background?

Good observation.
What is becoming alarmingly clear is that there some evil ppl within the Christian fold stoking propaganda of hate to incite violence and war between Christians and Muslims.
These ppl could even go as far as planting real bombs in their own church in order to frame Muslims - lest we forget the CUCCIN church bombing by fellow Christians during the height of Boko Haram days under GEJ; I recall how it took a while before Muslims were completely exenorated from blame.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Discovered On A Church Altar In Benin - Facebook User (Photos) by LorDBolton(m): 3:48pm On Jan 26, 2017
Hahaha na lie

Speaking as someone born, raised in christ chosen I can categorically tell you ITS A LIE

That church that EVERY SUNDAY there must be VISION b4 service? Hahaha

They detonated bomb...yet in the pic it's still intact? GTFOH

1 Like

Re: Bomb Discovered On A Church Altar In Benin - Facebook User (Photos) by CriticMaestro: 3:56pm On Jan 26, 2017
NaMeAboki:

Good observation.
What is becoming alarmingly clear is that there some evil ppl within the Christian fold stoking propaganda of hate to incite violence and war between Christians and Muslims.
These ppl could even go as far as planting real bombs in their own church in order to frame Muslims - lest we forget the CUCCIN church bombing by fellow Christians during the height of Boko Haram days under GEJ; I recall how it took a while before Muslims were completely exenorated from blame.
woooh hold up bruh, are u saying wen boko haram were busy burning churches most of it were perpetrated by christians? or are u saying boko haram are muslms, just because i criticized this doesnt mean i am impliicating anyone, i simply doubt the news thats all
Re: Bomb Discovered On A Church Altar In Benin - Facebook User (Photos) by macgodon: 4:06pm On Jan 26, 2017
diegwu01:
Can someone in Benin confirm if there's a Christ Chosen Church in the town that can sit 10,000 persons
okponu read it very well it a church conference international, Adamu
Re: Bomb Discovered On A Church Altar In Benin - Facebook User (Photos) by chiefoluigwe(m): 4:08pm On Jan 26, 2017
thesicilian:
They have reached Benin. Those worshippers of the so-called religion of peace, who use their foreheads to hit the ground five times a day but still cannot hear from their dead god, will never know peace in their lives!

Is there any proof that this was done by muslims?

Must you make vile and offensive statements to show how biased and uninformed you are?

The pastor doesn't have a church that can handle 10000 people. Easily verifiable. Are you certain it is not a ruse to gain attention so he can gain sympathy, more followers and hence more money?

You should really think long and hard before you make statements devoid of intelligence like what you just did.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bomb Discovered On A Church Altar In Benin - Facebook User (Photos) by mayorchelsea(m): 4:12pm On Jan 26, 2017
northvietnam:
this same state that voted APC... ...

Sai baba
Some of you need to go find your senses where you lost it.So because they voted APC,if they can die, they should die. Let me not guess where you are from;I won't be surprised if you are from that region I have in mind.
Re: Bomb Discovered On A Church Altar In Benin - Facebook User (Photos) by Coolgent(m): 4:13pm On Jan 26, 2017
This Pass-to sabi lie.

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Discovered On A Church Altar In Benin - Facebook User (Photos) by hemmaoshos(m): 4:17pm On Jan 26, 2017
Lol, fish smelling, scam bomb..9ja.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Discovered On A Church Altar In Benin - Facebook User (Photos) by NaMeAboki: 4:18pm On Jan 26, 2017
CriticMaestro:
woooh hold up bruh, are u saying wen boko haram were busy burning churches most of it were perpetrated by christians? or are u saying boko haram are muslms, just because i criticized this doesnt mean i am impliicating anyone, i simply doubt the news thats all

Just read my post again and brush up on your comprehension.
Re: Bomb Discovered On A Church Altar In Benin - Facebook User (Photos) by donigspain(m): 4:25pm On Jan 26, 2017
chelseabmw:

That's my family church ... The headquarters of Christ Chosen Church is located in Agbor Road, Benin City. If you read carefully u will discover that there was a conference going on
I was born and raised in Christ Chosen though we later left the church 10 years ago during a dispute in Ndoki Branch, Aba. I believe in that church die!!! The full manifestation of the Holy Spirit is real. From Apostle Eguasa to Osamuiyi and then Osasuyi. We used to attend the Convention and Conferences then. Thank God the attack was foiled.
Re: Bomb Discovered On A Church Altar In Benin - Facebook User (Photos) by donigspain(m): 4:25pm On Jan 26, 2017
diegwu01:
Can someone in Benin confirm if there's a Christ Chosen Church in the town that can sit 10,000 persons
Yes. The church is big (sizes and branches) in Benin City.
Re: Bomb Discovered On A Church Altar In Benin - Facebook User (Photos) by Sultanchidi(m): 4:40pm On Jan 26, 2017
diegwu01:
my guy it's a big lie, my very good friend is a member of d church and her dad is a senior pastor at d headquarters. No such tin was found dere bt it contains that number during d national conference cus it's a very big church and dey also av big space outside d main church building
Re: Bomb Discovered On A Church Altar In Benin - Facebook User (Photos) by AreaFada2: 4:52pm On Jan 26, 2017
CriticMaestro:
i hate propaganda, whats is the obituary of the dead female pastor killed in Abuja doing in the background?
So you mean the dead lady pastor in Abuja was 65 years old and was called Mrs Isibor? shocked shocked

Haba! Fear God o.
Re: Bomb Discovered On A Church Altar In Benin - Facebook User (Photos) by evansjeff(m): 5:00pm On Jan 26, 2017
diegwu01:
yeah, the Christ Chosen National headquarters is in Benin, not sure of the exact capacity though, but it's really large.
Re: Bomb Discovered On A Church Altar In Benin - Facebook User (Photos) by autonomous22: 5:05pm On Jan 26, 2017
jd1986:
Are you normal @ all?undecided
Plz Bleep out.....
Re: Bomb Discovered On A Church Altar In Benin - Facebook User (Photos) by evansjeff(m): 5:05pm On Jan 26, 2017
northvietnam:
this same state that voted APC... ...

Sai baba
why are some Nigerians this foolish? What has voting for APC got to do with this? Don't tell me you're still pained by your loss in that election.
Re: Bomb Discovered On A Church Altar In Benin - Facebook User (Photos) by Pascal181: 5:21pm On Jan 26, 2017
Both physically, spiritually and strategically they re trying to silence Christians but with God on our side victory is surely ours.
Re: Bomb Discovered On A Church Altar In Benin - Facebook User (Photos) by DeLioncourt: 5:25pm On Jan 26, 2017
thesicilian:

this is how people like you express unnecessary hatred in your own religion of peace and love.
A bomb was found and you immediately blame another religion.
you are a disgrace to your lord and savior and if there is a heaven, you sir, will not be going there.
Re: Bomb Discovered On A Church Altar In Benin - Facebook User (Photos) by franklynsunny(m): 5:26pm On Jan 26, 2017
Luks like juju to me
Re: Bomb Discovered On A Church Altar In Benin - Facebook User (Photos) by chelseabmw(m): 5:58pm On Jan 26, 2017
donigspain:
I was born and raised in Christ Chosen though we later left the church 10 years ago during a dispute in Ndoki Branch, Aba. I believe in that church die!!! The full manifestation of the Holy Spirit is real. From Apostle Eguasa to Osamuiyi and then Osasuyi. We used to attend the Convention and Conferences then. Thank God the attack was foiled.

I'm telling u brother ... I was born n raised in that church (Ekpoma Division). My parents n siblings still attend CCC till date ... i missed those days of youth convention

1 Like

Re: Bomb Discovered On A Church Altar In Benin - Facebook User (Photos) by don4real18(m): 6:02pm On Jan 26, 2017
he's busy advertising his church with a bomb planted by him
Re: Bomb Discovered On A Church Altar In Benin - Facebook User (Photos) by Laid2001: 6:25pm On Jan 26, 2017
We know you are lying but continue.......
Re: Bomb Discovered On A Church Altar In Benin - Facebook User (Photos) by Mambox: 6:48pm On Jan 26, 2017
Eheheheheee... cheap publicity stunt.
Re: Bomb Discovered On A Church Altar In Benin - Facebook User (Photos) by nurusystem(m): 7:35pm On Jan 26, 2017
thesicilian:

millitant again,dey caught them at lagos last year to bomb third mainland bridge.
Re: Bomb Discovered On A Church Altar In Benin - Facebook User (Photos) by Cityguy: 7:52pm On Jan 26, 2017
AreaFada2:

So you mean the dead lady pastor in Abuja was 65 years old and was called Mrs Isibor? shocked shocked

Haba! Fear God o.
In fact, the thing tire pesin sef. They could have googled the news to authenticate their positions.
Re: Bomb Discovered On A Church Altar In Benin - Facebook User (Photos) by hayzed1090: 8:14pm On Jan 26, 2017
thesicilian:

I really felt like raining same course on you, your generation and all the fools that liked your dumb post but then, I learnt from the subtle way m likes responded to u. Islam is nt Ur problem, u re only blinded by Ur hatred for buhari
Re: Bomb Discovered On A Church Altar In Benin - Facebook User (Photos) by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jan 26, 2017
diegwu01:
Re: Bomb Discovered On A Church Altar In Benin - Facebook User (Photos) by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jan 26, 2017
diegwu01:
i live around dere and d church capacity is just either 2000/3000 not 10,000.abeg una ehh.n y m i supposed to belive that holy piece of crap is really a fvckin explosive Then common church security gat so much knowledge to detonate da bomb?hu planted it Dis is just story 4 d gods...
Re: Bomb Discovered On A Church Altar In Benin - Facebook User (Photos) by FactualSpeech: 12:20am On Jan 27, 2017
I don't know what to believe with this.this does not look like a bomb and to say they detonated it with another one found in the park seems to be vague and ambiguous.
questions:
where was it detonated
how did their intelligence get the info
is investigation on course in finding those responsible
how come they have time to take pictures without fear

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why No Riots Over Jesus's Wife Story? / Nigeria Is A Scam - Pastor Paul Adefarasin (Video) / Mbaka, Catholic And Politics: Nigerian Tweets Interesting Facts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.