Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,897 members, 7,866,425 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 05:15 PM

MMM Nigeria Lead Guider, Chuddy Ugorji, Wife Flee To Philippines - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / MMM Nigeria Lead Guider, Chuddy Ugorji, Wife Flee To Philippines (474 Views)

Breaking: MMM Nigeria Top Guilder Chuddy, Wife Flee Nigeria To Philippines / Big Fight Among Chuddy And MMM Guilders Meeting At Lekki (photos And Pics) / I Got Blocked For Not Writing Letter Of Happiness On MMM Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MMM Nigeria Lead Guider, Chuddy Ugorji, Wife Flee To Philippines by OrientDailyNews: 2:16pm On Jan 26, 2017
The Lead Guider for MMM Nigeria, Chuddy Ugorji, has reportedly left the country with his wife, Amaka.

According to TheCable, the initiator of the ponzi scheme has left for the Philippines.

After it resumed operations on January 13, a day before their scheduled return, the scheme has been unstable.

Last year, Chuddy had dissociated himself from the controversies trailing the crash of the Ponzi scheme.

He denied being an administrator of the MMM.

In the same vein, his wife, who had wondered why so many people, especially Nigerians pray for the scheme to crash, deleted the post from her Facebook page.

However, in December, Chuddy allegedly threw a big party to mark the end of the year thanksgiving service ‘after having made so much money from MMM.’

He was blasted by Nigerians, who felt he should show some remorse for participants and supporters after the freeze on the ponzi scheme.

https://orientdailynews.com/mmm-nigeria-lead-guider-chuddy-ugorji-wife-flee-to-philippines/

Re: MMM Nigeria Lead Guider, Chuddy Ugorji, Wife Flee To Philippines by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jan 26, 2017
MMM changing lives... grin grin
His life has changed for the better..
While millions of Nigerians are here weeping..
Be wise grin
Re: MMM Nigeria Lead Guider, Chuddy Ugorji, Wife Flee To Philippines by OrientDailyNews: 3:17pm On Jan 26, 2017
DoctorJosh:
MMM changing lives... grin grin
His life has changed for the better..
While millions of Nigerians are here weeping..
Be wise grin
Lalasticlala is your money there ? undecided undecided undecided
Re: MMM Nigeria Lead Guider, Chuddy Ugorji, Wife Flee To Philippines by xyzando: 4:35pm On Jan 26, 2017
I am in serious pain over my unrecovered MMM investment. I am sure that I also speak for millions in the same boat as me. Are we simply going to go down without a fight? Hell no! Our guiders have stated the MMM community must start providing help for the scheme to jump-start. Well, no problem but this is what we must do without fear or shame of being laughed at:
1. Collate and aggregate details of MMM
guiders in each Nigerian State.
2.Post the information on Nairaland or we can nominate one of us to collect the complete information on our guiders .
3.Starting from an agreed date, we shall constantly picket our guiders in groups in their homes, offices, schools etc to lead the way in providing the required Help to jump-start MMM. After all, they have made huge millions as guiders . We will definitely follow their example as downlines.
4. Please, please and please, I urge all of us not to be violent in this process. We only need to deny our guiders rest as MMM is currently denying us sleep.
5.We need to be unified as a group irrespective of Location to embark on this activity. As the saying goes "There is strength in numbers".
6. Let us do our best and leave the rest to God. We should not give up and let our guiders enjoy themselves on our hard earned money.
7.I would like to see responses from Nairalanders /MMMers on this proposition. Positive responses will produce the required momentum to kick off this activity.

(1) (Reply)

Apply For Scholarships And Business Grants In Nigeria And Abroad. / Anyone Promoting MMM Is A SCAMMER: A Story To Learn From / MMM Is Back But Gone For Good!!! By Oluwasemilore Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.