Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,978 members, 7,817,884 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

Why MMM Top Guider, Chuddy Ugorji And His Wife Fled Nigeria - Investment (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Why MMM Top Guider, Chuddy Ugorji And His Wife Fled Nigeria (52484 Views)

MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife / MMM Nigeria End Of Year Party By Chuddy Ugorji, Moves With Bodyguards (Photos) / MMM Top Guider Chuddy Ugorji Finally Reacts To Alleged MMM Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why MMM Top Guider, Chuddy Ugorji And His Wife Fled Nigeria by bantudra: 6:54pm On Jan 26, 2017
Mayflowa:

If this is true, then Chuddy is not really sensible. He is putting his life in danger. For someone that scammed a whole nation, he would sure be wiser than this.

my verdict: I do not believe you!

a whole nation..he scammed you,not the ol nation..
Re: Why MMM Top Guider, Chuddy Ugorji And His Wife Fled Nigeria by Chrisharry(m): 7:18pm On Jan 26, 2017
Whoever robs the poor will live with poverty in all his generations. Old mamas, widows, orphans and truck pushers are the people he scammed. There cry will reach heaven and anywhere this man and his wife has run to, judgement will surely come upon them. Any investment he make with that money will not flourish. It is blood money. Some have died of shock. Pensioneers who invested in that scheme have fallen sick and they are cursing him and his generations. It shall not be well with him.
Re: Why MMM Top Guider, Chuddy Ugorji And His Wife Fled Nigeria by pressplay411(m): 7:31pm On Jan 26, 2017
raayah:
I'm confused why people are calling for the head of Chuddy.

To quote Mavrodians ' MMM is a peer to peer system'. If you need your money back, go and find peers that will pay you.

It's all fun til you realise that the scheme is set up such that the bulk of the money invested goes into accounts of these so called guilders esp the big moneys.
Re: Why MMM Top Guider, Chuddy Ugorji And His Wife Fled Nigeria by sekem: 7:44pm On Jan 26, 2017
akarich007:

Guy leave that story, in as much as it has so called helped people, what will happen to those whose millions are stuck there presently. Lets call a spade a spade, it was an organized and well packaged scam knowing fully well that Nigerian are very greedy. Good for them.

abi?

You are right, sha.

Na wetin fit dem after all even MMM seriously warned them to use spare money only.

But dia insane GREED no go allow dem.

Can you imagine, my neighbour wey get first class for borrow borrow make me rich go carry two million naira do MMM.

If you see the guy eh, nothing on earth go eva make you believe say this guy fit get like two million naira as SPARE money!!! grin grin cheesy cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why MMM Top Guider, Chuddy Ugorji And His Wife Fled Nigeria by castrol180(m): 8:21pm On Jan 26, 2017
seangy4konji:
Enjoying your money on some oriental dishes and hoes baby.

Na from who get plenty we go collect for who not get.

You are a liar! Na from who no get we go collect for who get plenty
Re: Why MMM Top Guider, Chuddy Ugorji And His Wife Fled Nigeria by chigoziri2403(m): 8:22pm On Jan 26, 2017
raayah:
I'm confused why people are calling for the head of Chuddy.

To quote Mavrodians ' MMM is a peer to peer system'. If you need your money back, go and find peers that will pay you.
you win the Internet today
Re: Why MMM Top Guider, Chuddy Ugorji And His Wife Fled Nigeria by castrol180(m): 8:28pm On Jan 26, 2017
win3k:

ibos love asia, mostly because of drug dealing. he will soon find another career in crime there.

ibos and crime like goat and yam

Laugh wan kill person here oooo... Na so so crime full dem medulla oblongata
Re: Why MMM Top Guider, Chuddy Ugorji And His Wife Fled Nigeria by castrol180(m): 9:44pm On Jan 26, 2017
Fact of the matter and about Chuddy :

This man is a true hero and inspiration. The man who perfected the MMM scam of 2016 and 'legally' moved over N1 billion from Nigeria into international Swiss numbered accounts.

Sergei Mavrodi, the original founder of MMM had nothing to do with MMM Nigeria. He simply created a system in Russia that worked and that blueprint is what fraudsters used in Zimbabwe, South Africa, other countries, and now Nigeria.

Chuddy Ugorji built the MMM Nigeria Website by paying a guy in South Africa to replicate the same template that scammed them. And then launched his 'business'.

MMM Nigeria don't have a single account, but they have hundreds of agents, who have legitimate accounts to give payments. Once they match you with an agent, he gets your money and transfers it to Chuddy, who then gives that person a percentage. Ask your top guiders, they are a part of the scam, and they know.

First he began to harvest the money slowly, and built blind trust by playing on your greed and desperation. Then he made sure he based the scheme on charity. I provide help, I get help. Knowing that if push comes to shove, it is legal. You donated your money. You didn't invest it.

Last year, after he has hit his target and gotten married to his beautiful bride who was in on the scam, he froze the system, and began to harvest his money and transfer his loot to other countries. That took him one month to do.

After that, he opened the system to buy himself time, and now he is in the Philippines, having the time of his life.

Chuddy Ugorji is a made man. He is smart. He understands Nigerians. And for that, he has made money.

Thank you. Argue with your ancestor.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why MMM Top Guider, Chuddy Ugorji And His Wife Fled Nigeria by permanentgrace(m): 9:44pm On Jan 26, 2017
This guy's life may not be long henceforth considering the negative reputation.
Re: Why MMM Top Guider, Chuddy Ugorji And His Wife Fled Nigeria by jellea(m): 11:00pm On Jan 26, 2017
Got paid today. 30,000. For me, MMM is still very active.
Re: Why MMM Top Guider, Chuddy Ugorji And His Wife Fled Nigeria by spoilerx: 7:41am On Jan 27, 2017
ghettowriter:
That chuddy of a guy must be very heartless, instead of him and his cohorts who earned so much and parsuaded lots of Nigerians to join to stay and work things out he absconded.

make him wife cheat on him sefsad

work what out ?

u people still dont understand this is a ponzi scheme ?
Re: Why MMM Top Guider, Chuddy Ugorji And His Wife Fled Nigeria by BLWeb: 7:52am On Jan 27, 2017
lovat:
I didn't read any WHY

Same here
Re: Why MMM Top Guider, Chuddy Ugorji And His Wife Fled Nigeria by emmaelectelect(m): 7:55am On Jan 27, 2017
gurunlocker:
Some still believe this scam is coming back tho....

I bet to say the last idea 'until the system recovers' is false

The system cannot recover, the gap is more than 20Billion
Re: Why MMM Top Guider, Chuddy Ugorji And His Wife Fled Nigeria by Adeoba10(m): 7:56am On Jan 27, 2017
Sovet:
The lies continues.... No b chuddy b these!
He dey, he no dey... Just pay people money...
Re: Why MMM Top Guider, Chuddy Ugorji And His Wife Fled Nigeria by kennyclassic: 9:44am On Jan 27, 2017
Jengem:
Fear

But why phillipines?

I guess no extradition treaty with naija

What extradition? Did he commit any crime? The guy went to enjoy his money... He's not the founder of MMM
Re: Why MMM Top Guider, Chuddy Ugorji And His Wife Fled Nigeria by seangy4konji: 11:55am On Jan 27, 2017
You surei hear u tho.
castrol180:

You are a liar! Na from who no get we go collect for who get plenty
Re: Why MMM Top Guider, Chuddy Ugorji And His Wife Fled Nigeria by DrMuzungu(m): 2:21pm On Jan 29, 2017
bantudra:

the problem is,nobody forced them to give their money at gun point..they gave it wilfully..

that is the loophole....

Well, zou are right. However, imagine this:

I offer plots of land on the Moon. Land I am not the owner of. You have no way of checking the ownership. But you go for it and buy. Yes, it is partially your fault that I will scam you. But that doesn't mean at all that what I did was legal, and, therefore, I should be locked up.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Stock Market Jumps To 15-year High After Emefiele’s Suspension / Nigerian Banks, Stockbrokers, And Services For Nigerians Abroad / MMM Dumps Naira, To Use Bitcoin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.