Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,263 members, 7,811,731 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:16 PM

Please Help How Do I Get My Site Approved By Google Adsense - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Please Help How Do I Get My Site Approved By Google Adsense (772 Views)

I Will Pay U #5k To Get My Site Approved By Adsense. Site Already Has 64 Posts / How To Get Your Site Approved For Adsense In 5 Days / Top 10 Most Visited Websites In The World 2016 By Google (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help How Do I Get My Site Approved By Google Adsense by LegolasGatsby(m): 2:47pm On Jan 26, 2017
I Run a website,, and i really need to start making money with my site please webmasters how do,, i get approved,, already tried once but was denied due to copyright which i don't really know how comes
Re: Please Help How Do I Get My Site Approved By Google Adsense by Jose213(m): 3:40am On Jan 27, 2017
First of all do you have legal permission to dustribute those songs for download?
You will never get approved with copyrighted music
Re: Please Help How Do I Get My Site Approved By Google Adsense by LegolasGatsby(m): 1:07am On Feb 03, 2017
Jose213:
First of all do you have legal permission to dustribute those songs for download?
You will never get approved with copyrighted music

Oh my God how please tell me more i'ont know much about this things
Re: Please Help How Do I Get My Site Approved By Google Adsense by Nobody: 1:18am On Feb 03, 2017
grin
lol, op dosent even like us to place blog links for comments but he dey siphoned reserve songs from owners for free on his blog.

well gudluc aniki
Re: Please Help How Do I Get My Site Approved By Google Adsense by Jose213(m): 4:11am On Feb 03, 2017
LegolasGatsby:

Oh my God how please tell me more i'ont know much about this things
As per Google AdSense policies, you can use AdSense Ads on MP3 downlaod sites, provided you have the necessary legal rights and copyrights for the files hosted/distributed by you. But think again - do you really have all the rights? Simply taking MP3 files from the web and hosting it on your site will not make you the legal owner of such content.

Also, even if you do not host the files, just linking to illegal downloads itself is promoting piracy and violation of copyrights in many countries. Google AdSense terms and conditions will not allow you to use AdSense on sites that link to illegal music, video, MP3 downloads.

Unless you represent a big channel that has the (expensive) legal rights of the downloadable music files, you may end up with trouble with AdSense. It is better to keep AdSense and MP3 downloads away from each other to keep your account safe and in good standing.
But if you have all legal copyrights and you are absolutely sure about it, go ahead with it. AdSense on MP3 downloads could give you good money.

1 Like

Re: Please Help How Do I Get My Site Approved By Google Adsense by LegolasGatsby(m): 3:15am On Feb 07, 2017
Jiang:
grin
lol, op dosent even like us to place blog links for comments but he dey siphoned reserve songs from owners for free on his blog.

well gudluc aniki
It because you spamming my website with links
Re: Please Help How Do I Get My Site Approved By Google Adsense by LegolasGatsby(m): 3:18am On Feb 07, 2017
Jose213:

As per Google AdSense policies, you can use AdSense Ads on MP3 downlaod sites, provided you have the necessary legal rights and copyrights for the files hosted/distributed by you. But think again - do you really have all the rights? Simply taking MP3 files from the web and hosting it on your site will not make you the legal owner of such content.

Also, even if you do not host the files, just linking to illegal downloads itself is promoting piracy and violation of copyrights in many countries. Google AdSense terms and conditions will not allow you to use AdSense on sites that link to illegal music, video, MP3 downloads.

Unless you represent a big channel that has the (expensive) legal rights of the downloadable music files, you may end up with trouble with AdSense. It is better to keep AdSense and MP3 downloads away from each other to keep your account safe and in good standing.
But if you have all legal copyrights and you are absolutely sure about it, go ahead with it. AdSense on MP3 downloads could give you good money.
Thank You how do you know any software or any Engine i can use to check site copyright content
Re: Please Help How Do I Get My Site Approved By Google Adsense by smoothvee(m): 4:11pm On Feb 08, 2017
LegolasGatsby:

Thank You how do you know any software or any Engine i can use to check site copyright content

Oga you don't really need to get d copyrights.. cos most of our songs are not copyrighted unless you are talking about foreign songs. So please by all means do go ahead

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Be A Programmer? / Odidi24.com: Nigeria’s Media Network. 24/7 Live News & Videos And More / Nairaland: One Gigabyte A Day?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.