Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,912 members, 7,866,479 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 06:14 PM

Please Which Position Is Best For This Sitting Room - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Please Which Position Is Best For This Sitting Room (1087 Views)

Landlord Puts Barb Wire Around His Balcony To Prevent Neighbors From Sitting / Executive Chair For Sitting Room / For Sale 6 bedrm with 3 sitting room 2bq 1 swimming pool@ VGC, 150m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Which Position Is Best For This Sitting Room by JayRise(m): 3:21pm On Jan 26, 2017
Confused about how to set up furniture for my sitting room. I have 3 options:

1. Seats in position B & C, TV in position A

2. Seats in position A & C, TV in position B

3. Seats in position A & B, TV in position C

I'm not an architect nor a decorator, so I've put up a 2D sketch of the sitting room to ask building experts, Archis & decorators on this forum. which is the best position when you consider the direction of the light in the room and the size of each position (B>C>A) ?

[img]https://3.bp..com/-8K0CSnPDXuc/WIoG-XdnL7I/AAAAAAAACzo/PMX1cAAFzdQ2yXvDbiOy4TwIjxFHfmqfQCLcB/s640/jay.gif[/img]
Re: Please Which Position Is Best For This Sitting Room by newyorks(m): 3:23pm On Jan 26, 2017
kindly place ur tv on b considering the reflection and movements within the sitting rm.tnk me later.
Re: Please Which Position Is Best For This Sitting Room by VictorRomanov: 3:32pm On Jan 26, 2017
I suggest u place the TV in position B, then the sofas in position A and C. However keep the sofas away from the wall. Also ensure u have spcae for traffic across the room. Much depends on how big ur sitting room is.

How much u go pay for consultation?
Re: Please Which Position Is Best For This Sitting Room by JayRise(m): 3:39pm On Jan 26, 2017
Thanks. won't the light reflecting from the window affect the TV quality? And I'm thinking position B is too spacious and can fit an 'L' shaped sofa perfectly. Kindly advice.
Re: Please Which Position Is Best For This Sitting Room by psucc(m): 4:05pm On Jan 26, 2017
Op where is the pics of the Other Room?
Re: Please Which Position Is Best For This Sitting Room by Heymus(m): 10:42pm On Jan 26, 2017
As for me. Position c is not even okay for sitting cos of the door opening directly to it from d balcony. I will advice you to place your tv on the wall in between window and door from the balcony. Note dat position B is quite perfect for d sitting arrangement. Also u cannot place your tv in position.A cos of the rays of light coming fromthe two opposite direction. So i suggest A and B for sitting. Then place your tv on the wall between window and door. My opinion.
Re: Please Which Position Is Best For This Sitting Room by JayRise(m): 11:08am On Jan 27, 2017
Heymus:
As for me. Position c is not even okay for sitting cos of the door opening directly to it from d balcony. I will advice you to place your tv on the wall in between window and door from the balcony. Note dat position B is quite perfect for d sitting arrangement. Also u cannot place your tv in position.A cos of the rays of light coming fromthe two opposite direction. So i suggest A and B for sitting. Then place your tv on the wall between window and door. My opinion.

Thanks. But that space is too small to contain the TV stand and other fittings.
Re: Please Which Position Is Best For This Sitting Room by JayRise(m): 11:09am On Jan 27, 2017
psucc:
Op where is the pics of the Other Room?

You are not a lady. I could have shown you the pic in 3D grin grin
Re: Please Which Position Is Best For This Sitting Room by Heymus(m): 9:30pm On Jan 28, 2017
JayRise:

Thanks. But that space is too small to contain the TV stand and other fittings.
then place your tv at c and move postion A forward a bit in order to move away from.the door.
Re: Please Which Position Is Best For This Sitting Room by JayRise(m): 11:38am On Feb 16, 2017
Heymus:
then place your tv at c and move postion A forward a bit in order to move away from.the door.

Nice. I will take your suggestion. But I'll have just one sofa, an L shaped one on position B with TV on position c. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

See Pictures Of Room Self Contain 150k A Year Deal / Price And Transportation Of Longspan Aluminum Roofing / Do You Require SEO, Ads, Digital Marketing For Your Idea/business?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.