Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,366 members, 7,861,005 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:46 PM

Olamide Joins March For Nationwide Protest - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olamide Joins March For Nationwide Protest (59870 Views)

Basketmouth Supports Tuface Cancellation Of Nationwide Protest - Nigerians React / Nigerians React As 2face Cancels Nationwide Protest (photos) / Nationwide Protest: Nigerians Open 2face Idibia's Stinking 'book Of Sins' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olamide Joins March For Nationwide Protest by Donsimple(m): 4:51pm On Jan 26, 2017
I'm in 4 dis shocked
Re: Olamide Joins March For Nationwide Protest by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jan 26, 2017
make sure una go collect license from police oh grin grin grin grin grin grin
Or they will shoot and kill some of you
you know they are trigger-happy monkeys and baboons
Re: Olamide Joins March For Nationwide Protest by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jan 26, 2017
snadguy007:
Na protest dem wan go protest abi na sing dem wan go sing undecided undecided
Iranu
So they will come and sing again like subsidy protest. This is just another show. Next.
If I was in lagos I would have gone sef just for the sake of the free show but once I sight mopol like this im out grin
Re: Olamide Joins March For Nationwide Protest by ndcide(m): 4:52pm On Jan 26, 2017
I will not join any silly hypocritical protest.

I protested earlier. Those who claim they want to protest now, insulted us when we were protesting early enough.

The police is free to do the needful.

1 Like

Re: Olamide Joins March For Nationwide Protest by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jan 26, 2017
bettercreature:
Carry your protest go elsewhere Nairaland members are not interested
We are enjoying the dividend of democracy.
Ur own poverty has destroyed ur brain that u dnt even reasoned well again.
Imagine big boys trying to fight for u and ur here talking nonsense.

3 Likes

Re: Olamide Joins March For Nationwide Protest by uc4uandc(f): 4:53pm On Jan 26, 2017
In as much I am gonna partake actively. This seems more like a show to me.......jes tell us who dey perform
Re: Olamide Joins March For Nationwide Protest by Ahmedhussain3463: 4:54pm On Jan 26, 2017
my advice tuface and olamide should donate bullet proof vest to every body dt will partispate in the protest cos naija soldiers and police na agbero wey no de look face o
Re: Olamide Joins March For Nationwide Protest by cyprex: 4:54pm On Jan 26, 2017
BbcNews:
But This Guy Join Bring This Mistake Called Buhari Na

The difference between you and him is that his interest is Nigeria and not any particular politician.
Even if he supported Baba, he is hesitating to protest against him once he is not fulfilling the campaign promises.

This is quite unlike you that chose to swim or sink with GEJ even when it was obvious he failed.

Baba is failing and it is not bad for Olamide to join in the protest so as to get Baba to put things right.

The last election simply gave victory to the people by opening their eyes to the enormity of power available to them

1 Like

Re: Olamide Joins March For Nationwide Protest by KingsJohnson(m): 4:54pm On Jan 26, 2017
It is no longer business as usual, cus this is not IPOB, Shiite or hired protesters, this is Nigerians first in history protesting for their own course

#TogetherWeStand#

#WeGoProtest#

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Olamide Joins March For Nationwide Protest by heymorce: 4:55pm On Jan 26, 2017
seriously let there be Nairalanders movement, to join this first ever protest.
if you support comment YEA if you are not in support comment NAY

2 Likes

Re: Olamide Joins March For Nationwide Protest by Unclerukus: 4:55pm On Jan 26, 2017
beejay247:
okay o.. Nah people wey no feel the recession dey lead protest shocked

People wey e dey hit real hard go just dey one side dey discuss, lament about am..

We go soon learn for this country sad
The thing affects them too. Nor be people dey go pay for show when them dey organize? Attendance don reduce , my guys eyes don red.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olamide Joins March For Nationwide Protest by Kobicove(m): 4:55pm On Jan 26, 2017
samkay3g:
meanwhile, i want to trek for buhari... anybody wanna join me?

By the way, where are those idiots who were trekking across the country for PMB in the early days of this administration? undecided
Re: Olamide Joins March For Nationwide Protest by Acetyl(m): 4:56pm On Jan 26, 2017
This guy is among those that brought this evil government on Nigerians...# kilodeeeeee #
Re: Olamide Joins March For Nationwide Protest by AyamConfidence(m): 4:58pm On Jan 26, 2017
xreal:
I thought I was the only one who noticed the bolded.

Back to the protest matter.... This might lead to Revolution IF those Civil Defence guys shoot at any protester, I mentioned them because na dem the gun dey shack now, they look more ´trigger happy´ than police sef.
I forsee a more dangerous ending if that happens
Re: Olamide Joins March For Nationwide Protest by bettercreature(m): 4:58pm On Jan 26, 2017
Oyind17:
we are interested in this protestgringrin
Sweetie you are not going to step an inch,we are going to be here together posting on that day
Re: Olamide Joins March For Nationwide Protest by johnmarcel(m): 4:58pm On Jan 26, 2017
12inches1:

So they will come and sing again like subsidy protest. This is just another show. Next.
If I was in lagos I would have gone sef just for the sake of the free show but once I sight mopol like this im out grin
fool die 9 times b4 his dead.
Re: Olamide Joins March For Nationwide Protest by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jan 26, 2017
This is good riddance to bad rubbish
Buhari has failed us all
If things continue this way he's sure gonna lose 2019
Here in kebbi, Bunza to b precise kerosene is now N600, the price of everything has skyrocketed.
Nigerians are suffering
And we can't take it anymore
Enough is Enough!!!
Re: Olamide Joins March For Nationwide Protest by judility(m): 4:59pm On Jan 26, 2017
yes, we need this in this country, it is too much for this government, all the youth should we should come out and protest, no matter what it takes, we have suffered enough in this country were God gave us aboundance of rich resources and some wicked fellow are using it to enrich dem self amd family. We will proteeeeeeest, it is to much.
Re: Olamide Joins March For Nationwide Protest by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jan 26, 2017
bettercreature:
Sweetie you are not going to step an inch,we are going to be here together posting on that day
I will be in the street, bubu must go!!

How have you been Darling?
Re: Olamide Joins March For Nationwide Protest by KingsJohnson(m): 5:01pm On Jan 26, 2017
AheadMarket:
make sure una go collect license from police oh grin grin grin grin grin grin
Or they will shoot and kill some of you
you know they are trigger-happy monkeys and baboons

How many persons are they going to kill before we march them into the ground, enough is enough in this country

#WeGoProtest#

Re: Olamide Joins March For Nationwide Protest by johnmarcel(m): 5:01pm On Jan 26, 2017
AyamConfidence:
I forsee a more dangerous ending if that happens
prophet of doom
Re: Olamide Joins March For Nationwide Protest by refreshrate: 5:02pm On Jan 26, 2017
Donshemzy1234:
Mi I want revolution

Where dat one sef? He will not come and join protest na.
Re: Olamide Joins March For Nationwide Protest by bettercreature(m): 5:03pm On Jan 26, 2017
Oyind17:
I will be in the street, bubu must go!!

How have you been Darling?
Not been very okay really! Nairaland members won't let me have it my own way and that is making me sick
Anyway I am back home watching TV
Re: Olamide Joins March For Nationwide Protest by beejay247: 5:06pm On Jan 26, 2017
Unclerukus:
The thing affects them too. Nor be people dey go pay for show when them dey organize? Attendance don reduce , my guys eyes don red.

Nah true you talk sha.. Very soon, people will stop all this suffering and smiling.
Re: Olamide Joins March For Nationwide Protest by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jan 26, 2017
BbcNews:
But This Guy Join Bring This Mistake Called Buhari Na
he has been given a shot of the serum below,so let's all support them, Nigerians need to stand up for themselves

Re: Olamide Joins March For Nationwide Protest by wondaboi94(m): 5:14pm On Jan 26, 2017
We do this of course not for ourselves but these coming generations... We don chop suffer already
Re: Olamide Joins March For Nationwide Protest by Sparklettunes1: 5:17pm On Jan 26, 2017
How that one move market ....
Re: Olamide Joins March For Nationwide Protest by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jan 26, 2017
I go mash dat day oooooo grin
i go mus dey there ooooo

no be fifth of February? Lets go there
Re: Olamide Joins March For Nationwide Protest by MemphisDepay(m): 5:25pm On Jan 26, 2017
If 2face followed them to be shouting ambo oh ,he would not have had mind to do this protest,thats why its bad to mortgage your destiny
Re: Olamide Joins March For Nationwide Protest by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jan 26, 2017
bettercreature:
Not been very okay really! Nairaland members won't let me have it my own way and that is making me sick
Anyway I am back home watching TV
Send me that thing na grin
Re: Olamide Joins March For Nationwide Protest by smartkester(m): 5:30pm On Jan 26, 2017
bbbabes:
Remember say protest has a different definition IN NIGERIA, Police and Army consider it to be war against an enemy.

So be careful... Don't smoke Igbo before you go, so you don't think Bature is Young Jon and calling him WICKED.

You won't like the outcome ooooooo
lwkmh grin grin grin..Bature the wickedest producer
Re: Olamide Joins March For Nationwide Protest by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jan 26, 2017
Feb 5th Sunday grin

God so help them, the government will declare public holiday on Monday...i go sleep for house cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sola Sobowale Reacts To Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Engagement / D'banj Celebrates Birthday Of His Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow / Ali Baba's Dogs Named Obasanjo, Abacha, IBB, Obama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.