Stats: 3,151,971 members, 7,814,288 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

UNIABUJA Students That Died In Motor Accident (Photos) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNIABUJA Students That Died In Motor Accident (Photos) (37705 Views)

Babcock University Reacts To Sex Video Of Expelled Students That Leaked Online / FUTO Confirms Identities Of Students That Died During Foursome Sex / UNIABUJA Students Present Seminar Paper In Nude (2) (3) (4)

Re: UNIABUJA Students That Died In Motor Accident (Photos) by wink2015(m): 7:08pm On Jan 26, 2017
Youthful exuberance! driving expensive cars around the Abuja metropolis to look for girls. Unfortunately, they lost their lives.
Re: UNIABUJA Students That Died In Motor Accident (Photos) by flimzy24: 7:08pm On Jan 26, 2017
Visit www.politicalng.com.ng for ur latest political news, cartoons, articles free ad placement etc
Re: UNIABUJA Students That Died In Motor Accident (Photos) by horlarwealth: 7:12pm On Jan 26, 2017
omo see fresh boiz....rip. I miss gwagwalada like mad.all dem codeine and Roche tripps ...kasua dere, kutunku, phase one,park road and aguandodo
Re: UNIABUJA Students That Died In Motor Accident (Photos) by protocoll(m): 7:15pm On Jan 26, 2017
gbadexy:
Sometimes I wonder if some people have premonition about their end. The guys weren't looking too excited when the pictures were taken.
They had sober look ideal for the obituary.

seriously begging

Re: UNIABUJA Students That Died In Motor Accident (Photos) by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jan 26, 2017
Gten:
That road was about 90% complete before GEJ left office, this current administration abandoned that project and it has been taking lives since. Look at the state of the road from the soldiers checkpoint at Abaji to Lokoja. APC fear God, your deaths would come like a thief at night. Rest on young men!

The road project is still on course, it has not been abandoned, and it was not 90% complete when GEJ left office.

Re: UNIABUJA Students That Died In Motor Accident (Photos) by Bimpe29: 7:26pm On Jan 26, 2017
That's highly sorrowful.
Re: UNIABUJA Students That Died In Motor Accident (Photos) by kelemodes: 7:28pm On Jan 26, 2017
It is painful four able young men gone like that, may their gentle souls rest in pafect peace let me hear you say Amen.
Re: UNIABUJA Students That Died In Motor Accident (Photos) by TinaAnita(f): 7:34pm On Jan 26, 2017
My heart bleeds for the dead! Oh my world
Re: UNIABUJA Students That Died In Motor Accident (Photos) by julimartins(f): 7:40pm On Jan 26, 2017
waledeji:
One guy look familiar to me in that poster.... I think his name is Tosin, I hope he is not the one shocked shocked shocked
d amany guy is the Tosin
Re: UNIABUJA Students That Died In Motor Accident (Photos) by henryhemon(m): 7:58pm On Jan 26, 2017
Gten:
That road was about 90% complete before GEJ left office, this current administration abandoned that project and it has been taking lives since. Look at the state of the road from the soldiers checkpoint at Abaji to Lokoja. APC fear God, your deaths would come like a thief at night. Rest on young men!

Shut up joor. Nothing wrong with that road it's definitely overspeeding but you want to play politics with those lives lost.
Re: UNIABUJA Students That Died In Motor Accident (Photos) by mechanics(m): 8:02pm On Jan 26, 2017
amiablesystems:
Mehn the rate at which i see young ones die and its been reported... its becoming too much
it takes d grace of God to be alive, like wat d police officer said, he said they were meant to be sch then, so d question now is why did they undertook dat night journey, it is good 4 us to be in d rite place and at d right time, if not disaster my come dat we wont know wat to do, may their souls rest in peace.
Re: UNIABUJA Students That Died In Motor Accident (Photos) by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jan 26, 2017
mechanics:
it takes d grace of God to be alive, like wat d police officer said, he said they were meant to be sch then, so d question now is why did they undertook dat night journey, it is good 4 us to be in d rite place and at d right time, if not disaster my come dat we wont know wat to do, may their souls rest in peace.

It implies the notion that we need some personal discipline to remain alive and faith too.. Nice one.. May their souls rest in peace

Re: UNIABUJA Students That Died In Motor Accident (Photos) by mechanics(m): 8:08pm On Jan 26, 2017
amiablesystems:

It implies the notion that we need some personal discipline to remain alive and faith too.. Nice one.. May their souls rest in peace
correct, amen o
Re: UNIABUJA Students That Died In Motor Accident (Photos) by Joiceee(f): 9:54pm On Jan 26, 2017
May their souls Rest in perfect peace. And my God comfort their families. (AMEN)
Re: UNIABUJA Students That Died In Motor Accident (Photos) by Mrjaz(m): 10:13pm On Jan 26, 2017
Rip dudes .....God hv mercy Amen
Re: UNIABUJA Students That Died In Motor Accident (Photos) by esthadewunmi(f): 10:22pm On Jan 26, 2017
God will console there parent .Rip embarassed embarassed
Re: UNIABUJA Students That Died In Motor Accident (Photos) by MarkGeraldo(m): 1:57am On Jan 27, 2017
Seems like I know biggy...oh Lord! let it not be oo... I jus pray may their gentle souls RIP, AMEN!!!!
Re: UNIABUJA Students That Died In Motor Accident (Photos) by glossy6(f): 7:32am On Jan 27, 2017
Realhommie:
Was it the state of the road that caused the accident You can't just comment R.I.P and leave, no, you have to politicize it... Huh??

Continue....

No, it was not the state of the road, it was pothole in the road m

RIP leaders of tomorrow
Re: UNIABUJA Students That Died In Motor Accident (Photos) by Realhommie(m): 7:45am On Jan 27, 2017
glossy6:

No, it was not the state of the road, it was pothole in the road m

RIP leaders of tomorrow
Bad roads don't cause accidents, neither do bad vehicles, only bad road users/drivers do....

From the source, overspeeding caused it, whose fault was that? Don't others ply same road? I'm not saying it's ok for the road to be in bad state, hell nah..

And i mentioned him coz he found a way to bring politics into it, not cool..
Re: UNIABUJA Students That Died In Motor Accident (Photos) by jerrykho(m): 9:57am On Jan 27, 2017
Realhommie:
Was it the state of the road that caused the accident You can't just comment R.I.P and leave, no, you have to politicize it... Huh??

Continue....
you no see where dem say na pothole dem enter?
Re: UNIABUJA Students That Died In Motor Accident (Photos) by Realhommie(m): 10:10am On Jan 27, 2017
jerrykho:

you no see where dem say na pothole dem enter?
And you no see where dem say na overspeeding make dem enter the pothole den lose control

Shebi other people no dey use the road ni? We should learn to take responsibility for our actions rather than cast aspersions and apportion blames.. Take it or leave it ,na reckless driving coz d accident.
Re: UNIABUJA Students That Died In Motor Accident (Photos) by glossy6(f): 12:58pm On Jan 27, 2017
Realhommie:
Bad roads don't cause accidents, neither do bad vehicles, only bad road users/drivers do....

From the source, overspeeding caused it, whose fault was that? Don't others ply same road? I'm not saying it's ok for the road to be in bad state, hell nah..

And i mentioned him coz he found a way to bring politics into it, not cool..

noted
Re: UNIABUJA Students That Died In Motor Accident (Photos) by Realhommie(m): 1:36pm On Jan 27, 2017
glossy6:

noted
Just saw your siggy, hilarious...

Re: UNIABUJA Students That Died In Motor Accident (Photos) by darepapi: 6:21pm On Jan 29, 2017
R.I.P TO THEMR.I.P TO THEMR.I.P TO THEM
Re: UNIABUJA Students That Died In Motor Accident (Photos) by emmysexxy(f): 1:07am On Jan 30, 2017
gbadexy:
Sometimes I wonder if some people have premonition about their end. The guys weren't looking too excited when the pictures were taken.
They had sober look ideal for the obituary.
I really wish you know how foolish you sound. Rip to the dead.
Re: UNIABUJA Students That Died In Motor Accident (Photos) by gbadexy(m): 7:34am On Jan 30, 2017
emmysexxy:
I wouldn't expect an empty brain to grasp what I'm saying it's for the deep.
You could have intelligently passed and pay your condolences but you just had to display your foolishness.
You've been noticed as another empty brain now bounce.
Re: UNIABUJA Students That Died In Motor Accident (Photos) by emmysexxy(f): 7:38pm On Jan 31, 2017
gbadexy:

I wouldn't expect an empty brain to grasp what I'm saying it's for the deep.
You could have intelligently passed and pay your condolences but you just had to display your foolishness.
You've been noticed as another empty brain now bounce.
i pity your generation
Re: UNIABUJA Students That Died In Motor Accident (Photos) by gbadexy(m): 8:57am On Feb 01, 2017
emmysexxy:
i pity your generation
I'm touched by your concern but it's not necessary.
Anyways it won't be gentlemanly to continue trading insult with a lady.
Nice dp u got.

Re: UNIABUJA Students That Died In Motor Accident (Photos) by Issues20(m): 1:04am On Feb 20, 2017
emmysexxy:
pls tell him
Re: UNIABUJA Students That Died In Motor Accident (Photos) by Issues20(m): 1:10am On Feb 20, 2017
Anyway, took alot for me 2 do this , dem boyz are and wer not university of abuja students, pls respect tje dead, biggie and amani wer graduates, jezzzz its really painful to lose a brother aand then come online and see dis lies. Mind u ave got facts alot sef kia
Re: UNIABUJA Students That Died In Motor Accident (Photos) by Issues20(m): 1:12am On Feb 20, 2017
glossy6:

noted
honestly u need A doc to review ur line of thoughts
Re: UNIABUJA Students That Died In Motor Accident (Photos) by glossy6(f): 8:24am On Feb 22, 2017
Issues20:
honestly u need A doc to review ur line of thoughts

You have more than 20 issues and need to see the doctor faster than anyone else.

15 Pictures You Will Relate To If You Attended UNIPORT / Difference Between Bsc And Bsc (hons) / Abdulkadir Islamiyat Oluwatoyin Passes Nigerian Licensing Exam With Distinction