Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,127 members, 7,825,529 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

See Photos Of The Animal I Killed Today - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See Photos Of The Animal I Killed Today (1387 Views)

Strange And Ugly Animal Killed Today By A Nairalander. (pics) / The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning / See The Big Bush Meat I Killed Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Photos Of The Animal I Killed Today by POWEROFPEACE(m): 6:02pm On Jan 26, 2017
I killed this animal and captured it's three kids alive but I don't know what to do with them.

Re: See Photos Of The Animal I Killed Today by cricifixo: 6:05pm On Jan 26, 2017
K
Re: See Photos Of The Animal I Killed Today by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jan 26, 2017
What do you want to do with it?

1 Like

Re: See Photos Of The Animal I Killed Today by tukdi: 6:07pm On Jan 26, 2017
Re: See Photos Of The Animal I Killed Today by Destined2win: 6:17pm On Jan 26, 2017
You can start a mini grass cutter farm with them
Re: See Photos Of The Animal I Killed Today by yomi007k(m): 6:21pm On Jan 26, 2017
undecided

All I see is lassa fever....e don dey plateau.

.....coming soon to a rat near u.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Photos Of The Animal I Killed Today by DesChyko: 6:30pm On Jan 26, 2017
Eat the mother and breed the kids for future eating.
Re: See Photos Of The Animal I Killed Today by ayindejimmy(m): 6:31pm On Jan 26, 2017
They're going to die anyway since you've killed their mother. They're dependant on their mother for survival

But why do you people like killing every wild animals?

Do you want the to become extinct?
Re: See Photos Of The Animal I Killed Today by rexandyke(m): 6:39pm On Jan 26, 2017
do I see FP things? lalabobo, where art thou?
Re: See Photos Of The Animal I Killed Today by wtfCode: 7:08pm On Jan 26, 2017
Take care of the babies.
You're now there new mom.

6 Likes

Re: See Photos Of The Animal I Killed Today by wtfCode: 7:09pm On Jan 26, 2017
And don't forget to always breastfeed them angry

4 Likes

Re: See Photos Of The Animal I Killed Today by Destinygrl(f): 9:28pm On Jan 28, 2017
murderer angry
this should be on Crime section not food
Re: See Photos Of The Animal I Killed Today by austino01(m): 9:52pm On Jan 28, 2017
Are you among the Nigerian youth that is ready to make good money this 2017, if that is you,please join 100's of youth getting full knowledge on pig farming and getting help to become their own boss before the end of the year Lots of money to be made in this business let me show you how and you will not be disappointed. send me a request on whats app +14042549461 and i will add you to the group don't be left out.
Re: See Photos Of The Animal I Killed Today by Tynasparks(f): 9:59pm On Jan 28, 2017
Eat the mother and cater for her kids ...

1 Like

Re: See Photos Of The Animal I Killed Today by Valfrankie(m): 11:23am On Jan 29, 2017
You killed the mum, now you don't know what to do with the kids? YOUDONMEANIT!!! You should have considered that before going all Arnold Schwarzenegger on the poor mother!!! I advise you to hire a live in Nanny for the broods, otherwise!

1 Like

Re: See Photos Of The Animal I Killed Today by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jan 29, 2017
ayindejimmy:
They're going to die anyway since you've killed their mother. They're dependant on their mother for survival

But why do you people like killing every wild animals?

Do you want the to become extinct?
I wonder o.
Re: See Photos Of The Animal I Killed Today by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jan 29, 2017
I think you are very dumb and senseless for asking such nonsense question... You killed the innocent animal that is still catering for it kids. Now u are asking us what next to do? You know what? Go swim inside kainji damm

(1) (Reply)

Is Beefie Meat Pie Compromised? / Nature Feast Chicken / See What God Has Done For Me (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.