Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,098 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

Afonjas Now Cloning SS Celebrities Social Media Accounts To Denounce Biafra - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Afonjas Now Cloning SS Celebrities Social Media Accounts To Denounce Biafra (1180 Views)

Afonjas Now Want To Protest Abroad For Sowore Like IPOB After Insulting IPOB... / I Am A Good Citizen IPOB Member Denounce Biafra After Arrest / Liya Sharibu Not Released Because She Refused To Denounce Christ - Dapchi Parent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Afonjas Now Cloning SS Celebrities Social Media Accounts To Denounce Biafra by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jun 01, 2017
Afonjas Now Cloning SS celebrities Social Media Accounts To Denounce Biafra. This is coming as Kate Henshaw denies ever making anti Biafra post.

8 Likes

Re: Afonjas Now Cloning SS Celebrities Social Media Accounts To Denounce Biafra by Teebouye995(m): 6:57pm On Jun 01, 2017
. cry.

if this what being a biafran represents...den i rebuke it IJN. Such a senseless write up

5 Likes

Re: Afonjas Now Cloning SS Celebrities Social Media Accounts To Denounce Biafra by yarimo(m): 7:24pm On Jun 01, 2017
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeew undecided embarassed
Re: Afonjas Now Cloning SS Celebrities Social Media Accounts To Denounce Biafra by zombieTRACKER: 7:31pm On Jun 01, 2017
I have only one thing to say
And it must surely come to pass

It's going to be a bad year for all unity beggars

14 Likes

Re: Afonjas Now Cloning SS Celebrities Social Media Accounts To Denounce Biafra by Amberon: 7:46pm On Jun 01, 2017
Are you not a unity beggar? Are you people not begging SS to join you?
zombieTRACKER:
I have only one thing to say
And it must surely come to pass

It's going to be a bad year for all unity beggars

2 Likes

Re: Afonjas Now Cloning SS Celebrities Social Media Accounts To Denounce Biafra by xnsandrxns: 8:35pm On Jun 01, 2017
sean1000x:
Afonjas Now Cloning SS celebrities Social Media Accounts To Denounce Biafra. This is coming as Kate Henshaw denies ever making anti Biafra post.

One day you people will have sense and know nobody send you from this side

Victims

2 Likes

Re: Afonjas Now Cloning SS Celebrities Social Media Accounts To Denounce Biafra by victorDanladi: 8:54pm On Jun 01, 2017
IPOB(s) and chronic Afanjosis and Afonjitis.
I pray you don't get cured.Na those disease will kill you all.

3 Likes

Re: Afonjas Now Cloning SS Celebrities Social Media Accounts To Denounce Biafra by zombieTRACKER: 9:28pm On Jun 01, 2017
Amberon:
Are you not a unity beggar? Are you people not begging SS to join you?
Come to PH and see
The problem with Afonjas is that they don't travel anywhere except Mecca

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Afonjas Now Cloning SS Celebrities Social Media Accounts To Denounce Biafra by Amberon: 9:52pm On Jun 01, 2017
Woji that I live in? Someone hits you with fact and you're screaming afonja. Get over yourself. Your people that travel aren't they in their thousands on death in Malaysia, China, Thailand etc?
zombieTRACKER:

Come to PH and see
The problem with Afonjas is that they don't travel anywhere except Mecca

4 Likes

Re: Afonjas Now Cloning SS Celebrities Social Media Accounts To Denounce Biafra by zombieTRACKER: 10:00pm On Jun 01, 2017
Amberon:
Woji that I live in? Someone hits you with fact and you're screaming afonja. Get over yourself. Your people that travel aren't they in their thousands on death in Malaysia, China, Thailand etc?
If you live in woji
You won't ask that dumb question
Please go break your fast or something
Sultan of sokoto have sighted the moon for all Afonjas

5 Likes

Re: Afonjas Now Cloning SS Celebrities Social Media Accounts To Denounce Biafra by najoke: 11:30pm On Jun 01, 2017
[s]
sean1000x:
[/s]
Really… ...what goes around comes around… .stop making noise up and down and live with it……you guys think it is only Biafuros that has monopoly over things like this… . when we say we will give you a taste of your own medicine una think say na lie…… more grease to my fellow Afonja for being brutal grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Afonjas Now Cloning SS Celebrities Social Media Accounts To Denounce Biafra by backtosender: 12:09am On Jun 02, 2017
zombieTRACKER:

If you live in woji
lol

1 Like

Re: Afonjas Now Cloning SS Celebrities Social Media Accounts To Denounce Biafra by afonjadie: 2:55am On Jun 02, 2017
sean1000x:
Afonjas are shameless, lying two faced bastards, who will do anything to see the status quo remain thesame, they are indeed unity beggars. grin

4 Likes

Re: Afonjas Now Cloning SS Celebrities Social Media Accounts To Denounce Biafra by ragiluhivo(m): 3:04am On Jun 02, 2017
Afonjaism has no cure. Silly shenanigans

2 Likes

Re: Afonjas Now Cloning SS Celebrities Social Media Accounts To Denounce Biafra by Omofunaab2: 3:09am On Jun 02, 2017
Lol, These people are running mad gradually.. I'm not sure most of you are igbos though because igbos are not daft like this

1 Like

Re: Afonjas Now Cloning SS Celebrities Social Media Accounts To Denounce Biafra by Nobody: 3:18am On Jun 02, 2017
Omofunaab2:
Lol, These people are running mad gradually.. I'm not sure most of you are igbos though because igbos are not daft like this

80/20 rule

1 Like

Re: Afonjas Now Cloning SS Celebrities Social Media Accounts To Denounce Biafra by Amberon: 3:24am On Jun 02, 2017
Escape strategy. Lmao. You people are so laughable and detestable. And the afonja rhetoric is now overused and dumb. Afonjas are better than you in every ramification. At least you don't have thousands of "afonjas" on death row in Asia.
zombieTRACKER:

If you live in woji

2 Likes

Re: Afonjas Now Cloning SS Celebrities Social Media Accounts To Denounce Biafra by zombieTRACKER: 12:14pm On Jun 02, 2017
Amberon:
Escape strategy. Lmao. You people are so laughable and detestable. And the afonja rhetoric is now overused and dumb. Afonjas are better than you in every ramification. At least you don't have thousands of "afonjas" on death row in Asia.
Why don't we meet my man
And continue this nice conversation
Send me a pm
I would like to know you better

(1) (Reply)

Should I Call My Junior Brother In A Northern University To Come Back Home? / More Pictures From Gov Obiano's Mother's Burial / Nigeria Will Overtake India As World’s Poorest People by 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.