Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

How To Reply BVN Scam Artists - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / How To Reply BVN Scam Artists (1392 Views)

Top Nigerian scam Artists Memes:Meme Collections / Joke: Never Argue With A Woman.... Check Out The Best Tip To Reply A Woman. / A Nairalander's Funny Reply To BVN Scammers + pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Reply BVN Scam Artists by Horlufemi(m): 8:01pm On Jan 26, 2017
Someone tried to scam me with the oldest trick in the book. I gave a very wicked reply. What do you guys think?

Re: How To Reply BVN Scam Artists by Luizkid(m): 8:10pm On Jan 26, 2017
they've received thousands of such replies trust me they don't give a single f**k
Re: How To Reply BVN Scam Artists by Randallood: 10:26am On Nov 22, 2021
Good post i like it.
Re: How To Reply BVN Scam Artists by alphabbey1(m): 7:02pm On Nov 22, 2021
Randallood:
Scam artists are playing dirty these days. One of the latest scams is called BVN, and it often comes in the form of a text message on your phone. BVN stands for 'professional cv writing service business verification number,' and it's designed to make you think that some sort of business has contacted you and wants to verify your identity or something like that.
Comrade, always resist the urge to shalaye

(1) (Reply)

Riddles / H@ppy Independence 9j@! / Hilarious: University Students Don't Know Their Discipline

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.