Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,046 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

Highlights From Big Brother Naija (videos + Photos) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Highlights From Big Brother Naija (videos + Photos) (13542 Views)

BBNaina: Diane Gets Evicted From Big Brother Naija / Throwback: Your Favorite Bollywood Songs (Videos/Photos) / Big Brother Naija Videos - Bbnaija - Big Brother Nigeria 2017 - LIVE download (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Highlights From Big Brother Naija (videos + Photos) by bhadooskycom: 8:57pm On Jan 26, 2017
For the Next 78 days, We shall be bringing daily updates (Photos and Videos) from Big Brother Naija to you.

Stay Glued and Enjoy.

Videos + Photos: Highlights from Big Brother Naija Day 1

Day 1:

Efe Becomes First HoH

Congratulations! Efe after a big struggle finally wins BBNaija Head of the House.

Efe told by Biggie to read “theme of the week” which marks end of the task and housemates are told to leave the Arena.

Biggie wasted no time at all after Ebuka, K9, Flavour and Yemi Alade had sprinkled stardust over this season’s opening show. Biggie allowed the Housemates to settle into their new environment before he called TBoss into the Diary Room for the Housemates first Task – a Fire Drill.

Drama in the Diary Room

With sparkling eyes, Bisola expressed genuine appreciation for all her fellow Housemates.
She thought of herself as one who made friends easily though she didn’t like that Meyonse snapped at her about a simple yam and egg recipe.

Cocoice breaks down!

The true side of Cocoice…
What made Cocoice a strong Nigerian was simply because she didn’t spend much time with her mum and in actual life she never had anyone close to keep her happy and all her siblings didn’t seem to take much of her attention since they used not to find time for her.

On narrating this to her fellow housemates, Cocoice ended up shading tears leaving Efe and Soma touched and they ended up consoling her, Most of the housemates became so emotional and requested Cocoice to calm down

Uriel on a hard rock, Biggie gives her a difficult secret Task!

Uriel was called in the Diary room for her session and was given a difficult secret Task by Biggie…..Biggie gave her until tomorrow morning’s fitness session to decide whether or not she was going to do what Biggie asked her to do.

When asked by Biggie if she had already made new friends in the house; “Am a friend to Efe because i am more conversant with boys since i have four brothers at home” Uriel replies to Biggie.

“Also am confused about my relationship with girls in the house,” Uriel added.
Meanwhile, She also requested Biggie if possible they play her favourite song “Ediwanza” that her mother used to sing for her during the childhood days since tomorrow is her Birthday.

Kemen feels awesome with the new friends

They exchanged greetings with Biggie; He feels awesome and he has had enough already this day and if it continues this way he will be grateful.

He was asked about the task and said he was disappointed but there is no reason to stay unhappy because in his usual self, he always conveys disappointments to motivations to become a better person.

[http://bhadoosky.com/2017/01/24/videos-photos-highlights-big-brother-naija-day-1-bbnaija/][/url]

1 Like

Re: Highlights From Big Brother Naija (videos + Photos) by bhadooskycom: 9:07pm On Jan 26, 2017
So you missed the Big Brother Naija Day 2 (reality show)? If you missed it, we’ve got the highlights (Videos + Photos) for you!

[b]Videos + Photos: Highlights from Big Brother Naija Day 2
[/b]Day 2:

Big Brother Naija house still has more offers to the housemates as Uriel scoops Head Of House titled.

After pending last night thinking about the secret task, Uriel took the piece of paper that was sitting on the table in the garden and went on to read out the Task to the Housemates.

Their focus was directed at winning this specific task so as to offer some sort of solace to Uriel who has clearly placed her house future in a jeopardy.

After the Housemates had replaced all the articles which Biggie had taken out of the House, they all sat down to have their breakfast in the kitchen.

Suddenly, Head of House -Efe decided to interrupt breakfast with a special birthday present to Uriel; His HoH crown and royal ornaments to celebrate her day, and also thank her for going through with the Task that Biggie gave her.

We think more surprises are yet to come from Biggie, So only time will tell. Stay tuned in for more updates from the Big Brother Naija house.

Uriel Reveals The Secrete Task Given To Her Yesterday By Biggie

Yesterday we informed about Uriel’s frustrating secrete task given to her by Biggie….

Uriel was called in the Diary room for her session and was given a difficult secret Task by Biggie…..Biggie gave her until today morning fitness session to decide whether or not she was going to do what Biggie asked her to do.

And it was, If she was to read the card, she would not be eligible for any form of immunity for 2 weeks, even if she won the Head of House Task. If she didn’t read it, she would be eligible for immunity as per the task. There was a catch, though, if Uriel was to read the card, it would help her fellow Housemates in the upcoming Task and they would be eligible for a big reward and the Housemates could suffer a big loss if did not. The stakes couldn’t be higher with the Housemates wagging 100% on their assignment.

Uriel was also instructed to read the card to the Housemates and she has done it as instructed by Biggie. So lets wait for the results as housemates are performing the TASK right now where they are supposed to reposition items back into there strategic location through Uriel, Bally and Efe. Do you thing they will earn the marks for this wagger?

BBNaija Day 2: Bisola Just Can’t Stop Singing For The Birth Day Girl -Uriel

As we informed you yesterday of Uriel birth day which is today. While Bisola just can’t stop singing birth day song for Uriel.

Remember yesterday during the Diary Room Session, Uriel requested Biggie if possible they play her favourite song “Ediwanza” that her mother used to sing for her during the childhood days since today is her Birthday. Hopefully Biggie will fulfill Uriel’s request!

Later Biggie rings the bell, Housemates gather for a morning fitness session. Tripple-T takes the lead for the fitness session this time round besides Kemen -the fitness superstar.

The theme for the week was Proudly Naija and Biggie yesterday wasted no time in setting various Tasks for the Housemates, some were secret and were designed to test the Housemates loyalty to each other.

Fortunately Uriel was given a secrete difficult task until today’s morning fitness session to decide whether or not she was going to do what Biggie asked her to do. Lets wait and see!

Meanwhile, Happy Birth Day to Uriel…………….

“Indomi Noodle Cooking Challenge”, Bisola And Kemen Good Chefs So Far!

Team One: Bisola and kemen,

They cooked there local, Bisola handled the cooking so Kemen explained to Biggie and fellow housemates on the spices used in “indomi” noodles which were very good because they take short time cook. “We did Eggs, vegetables, pepper, kidney plus some fish and carrots,we put vegetables inside the eggs to symbolise buggies eye and the carrots to represent Oga “PAYPORTE” colours,” Kemen concluded. In addition to their “indomi”, they added some juice with ice cubes to cool the pepper while eating the meal.

Team Two: Uriel and Gifty,

They were inspired by the Italian tomato and pestle source, squash, turkey red pepper, ginger, gallic and they carried some simple and healthy food with the aim of crossing boarders and make it international with sausage to give some smoky nice food.

Team Three: ThinTallTony and Marvis,

They aimed at uniqueness and by doing so, they decided to make their “indomi” raw for people to make there own choice in cooking. The ingredients were; carrots, tomatoes, yellow pepper, slices of raw sausage and vegetables with the Indomi noodles and also recycled the cat feet of a chicken that Kemen and Bisola had to put for disposal because in Nigeria, “It is not good to waste food.” Tony admitted.

Team Four: Bally and Cocoice. Fortunately didn’t come up with there final food preparations unless they gave Biggie an excuse.

Team Five: Soma and Miyonse: They were also not able to come with their food though they wanted to make Nigerian local chicken source and noddles.

Team Six: TBoss and Efe were also not able to come with the food due to luck of ample time.

Biggie enjoyed the food but the next assignment was to let all the housemates have a look at the food prepared by fellow housemates and tell which one is better but not basing on your friendship and teammate.

Later they were instructed to taste each one food and stand behind the dish they think tasted best and it comes out to be Team One and Team Two on the game where Team one of Bisola and Kemen merged to be better Chefs.

Seeing that the other Housemates didn’t finish their task, Biggie’s punishment was for them to still finish their meals and serve them as dinner. Some of the Housemates didn’t take lightly to losing such a seemingly simple cooking Task, and gathered around to discuss their reasons why.

Congratulations! to Kemen and Bisola who managed to win the challenge.

TBoss’ Diary Session, She Again Breaks Down

TBoss Vs Uriel – Day 1: Diary session.

TBoss when asked by Biggie about her friendship with Uriel, She replied; “I have never seen peace in our time because Uriel always acts arrogant over me”.

She also complained to biggie that it was unfair for Uriel to react against her during “who goes first and who does last” during the assignment of “Indomi cooking challenge” and fortunately broke into tears.

The Diary Session Is Still On, Soma Hates Gossiping!

The Diary Session is still on!

Housemate, Soma hates seeing fellow housemates gossiping like women and goes ahead and tells biggie that most of the housemates are struggling to play smart to everyone in the house and this makes him sit back and pick a few to deal upon with.

It seems differences cropping between the housemates are only increasing wherever Biggie is introducing a new Task. Lets wait and see what will happen in house as more tasks and challenges are to be introduced by Biggie.

Dairy Session Now Done! -Bisola Vs Miyonse…..

Biggie Diary Session for Day 2 now done!!

Bisola vs Miyonse …..”He put a show on me in the kitchen all day but successfully i managed to complete my task in time however much Miyonse the biggest game player in there tried to put me down basing on the simple argument i had with him over the yellow pepper i was going to use as my ingredient ” Bisola narrates to Biggie.

Does she sound real this time round? Hopefully……Lets wait and see!

And now it’s Birth Day celebrations for Uriel…….Fun, Drama and more to come.

[http://bhadoosky.com/2017/01/25/videos-photos-highlights-big-brother-naija-day-2-bbnaija/]

1 Like

Re: Highlights From Big Brother Naija (videos + Photos) by bhadooskycom: 9:15pm On Jan 26, 2017
Videos + Photos: Highlights from Big Brother Naija Day 3 #BBNaija

Things are beginning to get tensed in the House. I bet you dont want to miss all the gist of how Big Brother Naija Day 3 went. Enjoy as you follow the highlights.

Kemen Early For The Morning Jog

BBNaija Day 3 -Kicks off with Kemen jogging as other housemates are still enjoying their bed.

Since Day 1 of Big Brother Naija show, we have been seeing Kemen more interested in the early morning jog and as per now he has maintained it on a regular basis as a form of physical exercise. Watch him here;

Meanwhile, Biggie tries to wake other housemates with some crazy and scaring sounds. He also invites HoH to go and pick new batteries for the microphones. More are yet to come for Day 3 in Big Brother Naija House. Stay tuned!

HoH Uriel Reads Today’s Task -Watch

BBNaija Day 3: Biggie introduces a new TASK for the housemates.

Head of House, Uriel reads a new task give to her by Biggie…….Watch her here:

Interesting! Bisola telling thrilling story, all house pay the attention.

Soma Warns Miyonse Not To Cross His Limits! Gifty Appears For A Diary Session

Oops!

BBNaija Day 3 seems to come end up with “Drama!” and threats as Soma warns Miyonse not to cross his limits over Gifty.

This came after all housemates were up a break immediately after finishing the “Folktale” TASK given to them by Biggie. Soma and Gifty engaged in a big chat which Miyonse fortunately intervened in and all of the sudden Soma got pissed-off.

In the process, Soma hits back by warning Miyonse to never see him getting close to Gifty even an inch; “If i ever see you move an inch close to her, I will hit you down,” Soma warns Miyonse after pushing him.

Could this be relationship feeling or what…..!!!? Lets wait and see!

Later, Gifty is called by Biggie to appear for a Dairy Session where she is asked to talk about her feeling with fellow housemates and mention his best friend. More updates are yet to come.

Cocoice’s Dairy Session, She Says Soma Has No Time For Her Feelings

BBNaija Day 3 Diary Session: Cocoice chats with Biggie on her feeling towards Soma.

Cocoice having a chat with Biggie, She feels over taken by her team mates, She goes a head and says she’s just going to follow others during given Tasks because she feels she can’t do better than them. “Are you relating with anyone in the house” Biggie ask her.

“I have watched Miyonse for some time and i feel he’s never serious and too playful making me think of maybe Soma but i think he has no time for my feelings” Says Cocoice replies to Biggie during her session.

Cocoice says she has easily made up with fellow girls especially TBoss though they are of the same sex. More coming Up!!

Thyme Proudly Naija Task!
Next task is Keeping with the Thyme of proudly Naija. Biggie wants each pair to make an outfit that celebrates a specific Nigerian group. They will find firebricks and other materials to aid in creating there outfits from the store room by the HOH. The outfits don’t have to be traditional even though the Thyme says indicates celebrating Naija, they have to be creative and should think outside the box while bringing there outfits to life.

HOH is responsible for the organisation to fellow housemates, they are to pair up with partners they chose yesterday wisely without repetition of yesterdays mistakes where some of them did complete the task.

Now housemates have gathered for a folktale Task…….Too interesting!!!

Bally From Kadunu States

Bally is from kadunu states showup at the traditional task dressed in “Baba-riga” BOBO and “Ula“ cap on top. He described his make for the task given. He also talked a little about the basics of his tradition “House of People” as not being communal and usually like to share a meal among them selves in a Circle. they don’t discriminate women as he leaded to Tboss. He adds says,in there tradition,they also take Zobo and Kunu as there main drinks .

[http://bhadoosky.com/2017/01/26/videos-photos-highlights-big-brother-naija-day-3-bbnaija/]

1 Like

Re: Highlights From Big Brother Naija (videos + Photos) by Nobody: 10:02am On Jan 27, 2017
next
Re: Highlights From Big Brother Naija (videos + Photos) by LecciGucci: 1:29pm On Jan 27, 2017
bhadooskycom:
Videos + Photos: Highlights from Big Brother Naija Day 3 #BBNaija

Things are beginning to get tensed in the House. I bet you dont want to miss all the gist of how Big Brother Naija Day 3 went. Enjoy as you follow the highlights.

Kemen Early For The Morning Jog

BBNaija Day 3 -Kicks off with Kemen jogging as other housemates are still enjoying their bed.

Since Day 1 of Big Brother Naija show, we have been seeing Kemen more interested in the early morning jog and as per now he has maintained it on a regular basis as a form of physical exercise. Watch him here;

Meanwhile, Biggie tries to wake other housemates with some crazy and scaring sounds. He also invites HoH to go and pick new batteries for the microphones. More are yet to come for Day 3 in Big Brother Naija House. Stay tuned!

HoH Uriel Reads Today’s Task -Watch

BBNaija Day 3: Biggie introduces a new TASK for the housemates.

Head of House, Uriel reads a new task give to her by Biggie…….Watch her here:

Interesting! Bisola telling thrilling story, all house pay the attention.

Soma Warns Miyonse Not To Cross His Limits! Gifty Appears For A Diary Session

Oops!

BBNaija Day 3 seems to come end up with “Drama!” and threats as Soma warns Miyonse not to cross his limits over Gifty.

This came after all housemates were up a break immediately after finishing the “Folktale” TASK given to them by Biggie. Soma and Gifty engaged in a big chat which Miyonse fortunately intervened in and all of the sudden Soma got pissed-off.

In the process, Soma hits back by warning Miyonse to never see him getting close to Gifty even an inch; “If i ever see you move an inch close to her, I will hit you down,” Soma warns Miyonse after pushing him.

Could this be relationship feeling or what…..!!!? Lets wait and see!

Later, Gifty is called by Biggie to appear for a Dairy Session where she is asked to talk about her feeling with fellow housemates and mention his best friend. More updates are yet to come.

Cocoice’s Dairy Session, She Says Soma Has No Time For Her Feelings

BBNaija Day 3 Diary Session: Cocoice chats with Biggie on her feeling towards Soma.

Cocoice having a chat with Biggie, She feels over taken by her team mates, She goes a head and says she’s just going to follow others during given Tasks because she feels she can’t do better than them. “Are you relating with anyone in the house” Biggie ask her.

“I have watched Miyonse for some time and i feel he’s never serious and too playful making me think of maybe Soma but i think he has no time for my feelings” Says Cocoice replies to Biggie during her session.

Cocoice says she has easily made up with fellow girls especially TBoss though they are of the same sex. More coming Up!!

Thyme Proudly Naija Task!
Next task is Keeping with the Thyme of proudly Naija. Biggie wants each pair to make an outfit that celebrates a specific Nigerian group. They will find firebricks and other materials to aid in creating there outfits from the store room by the HOH. The outfits don’t have to be traditional even though the Thyme says indicates celebrating Naija, they have to be creative and should think outside the box while bringing there outfits to life.

HOH is responsible for the organisation to fellow housemates, they are to pair up with partners they chose yesterday wisely without repetition of yesterdays mistakes where some of them did complete the task.

Now housemates have gathered for a folktale Task…….Too interesting!!!

Bally From Kadunu States

Bally is from kadunu states showup at the traditional task dressed in “Baba-riga” BOBO and “Ula“ cap on top. He described his make for the task given. He also talked a little about the basics of his tradition “House of People” as not being communal and usually like to share a meal among them selves in a Circle. they don’t discriminate women as he leaded to Tboss. He adds says,in there tradition,they also take Zobo and Kunu as there main drinks .

[http://bhadoosky.com/2017/01/26/videos-photos-highlights-big-brother-naija-day-3-bbnaija/]

Nice job bro... i love this.
Big up. I enjoured it.. pls bring update on yestday's session.. expecially uriels nomination exchange task..
And people who were nominated for eviction

1 Like

Re: Highlights From Big Brother Naija (videos + Photos) by bhadooskycom: 8:18pm On Jan 27, 2017
[VIDEOS + PICS] Highlights from Big Brother Naija Day 4

Yes, we got you covered, This Season of Big Brother Naija is becoming interesting day by day.

Here are the highlights from Day 4.

Rise & Shine

The Housemates got up bright and early as usual then headed to the arena for their morning workout. They took turns leading the workout sessions and it was interesting to see the different approaches from each individual. NaturallyKemen had the most hectic routines and by the time he was done with his set Efe, Soma and Uriel (who’s struggling with groin pain) looked like they were going to faint! The twitterverse thought he did the best job of everyone and that his body is banging!

Post workout things got a little heated between Kemen and Gifty. She was feeling his muscles, (something that he kept encouraging) and he had his arm round her lower back. Gifty stopped and started blushing but Kemen urged her on saying “But, I’ve given you permission to violate me!”

Time to Get Creative with the Task

For today’s task Big Brother said he wanted the Housemates to work in pairs once again and create a short poem that they feel embodies the idea of being Proudly Naija! For the first time Big Brother gave the Housemates a chance to swap teams with the ladies of the house getting to pick partners in alphabetical order! Big Brother warned the Housemates that they’d be expected to perform their poems so hard work and good time management were a must. He also informed them that they would only get a reminder to head to the arena just 30 minutes before their performance.

Let the Campaigning Begin

The Housemates where composing an epic song together when Big Brother called Uriel to the diary room, cutting all the rapping and beat boxing short. Upon returning from the Diary room, HoH Uriel briefed her fellow housemates on the Nomination process.

Biggie let them know that the Nomination show would be happening in a few hours. The housemates were going to be called into the diary room one by one to disclose the names of the two housemates they like the most! The two Housemates with the fewest likes would then go up for nomination. He then advised the housemates to spend the rest of the afternoon socializing and winning people over. Lastly, he warned not to malign the other housemates, connive and conspire or whisper and scheme off mic!

What the housemates still don’t realise is that the whole nomination is fake and instead of elimination, two more housemates will be joining us this Sunday! We can’t wait to see how they react to Biggie’s plot twist!

Things Get Emotional

Things took an unexpected turn this afternoon after Biggie asked the Housemates to campaign for likes. Efe started out the session and was the only one who gave a light-hearted speech that had everyone in stitches! “I get plenty debts. Money no dey, I trek from Obalende to Sandfill!” Efe joked as everyone laughed.

Next was Kemen who said he was doing this for all the people back in his home state and that if he left it wasn’t just his dreams that were coming to an end. Gifty was next and also the first to break down as she recounted how much her mother meant to her and how badly she wanted to win so she could reward her for everything she’s sacrificed.

Then came the shocker. ThinTallTony stood in front of all the Housemates taking off one item of clothing after another and talking about how BB Naija was his last hope. He pulled off all his clothes and stood naked in front of everyone saying “This is all I have left”.

5 Housemates Nominated For This Week’s Eviction, HoH Saves Miyonse!

As per latest updates on Big Brother Naija week one Nominations, TBoss and Cocoice, Kemen, Bally, and Marvis are nominated today Thursday of DAY 4 and stand up for eviction after receiving less votes from the fellow house. Meanwhile, Miyonse at first was also up for eviction but later was saved by HoH, Uriel who replaced with Marvis.

Housemates were called one by one to the Diary Room and Biggie was giving them 45 Seconds to decide and choose two housemates they like most. Here is how it went down;

ThinTallTony chose Efe and Marvis.
Cocoice chose Uriel and Bisola
Kemen chose Marvis and ThinTallTony
Uriel went for Soma and Bally
Gifty went Uriel and ThinTallTony
Marvis picks out Kemen and Efe
Bally went for Uriel and Efe
Bisola went for Efe and ThinTallTony
TBoss chose Miyonse and Bisola
Gifty chose Uriel and ThinTallTony
Efe chose Marvis and ThinTallTony
Miyonse chose Soma and TBoss
And the results ended up when, TBoss, Cocoice, Kemen, Miyonse, Bally were up for nomination but later Biggie requested HoH, Uriel to decied on “who to save and on who replace” among the nominated housemated.

http://bhadoosky.com/2017/01/27/videos-pics-highlights-big-brother-naija-day-4/

3 Likes

Re: Highlights From Big Brother Naija (videos + Photos) by bhadooskycom: 2:20am On Jan 28, 2017
[VIDEOS + PICS] Highlights from Big Brother Naija Day 5 #BBNaija

Did you watch day 5 of the Big Brother Naija reality show?

On the off chance that you missed it, we have the highlights for you. Trust me, Big Brother Naija Day 5 was hilarious from start to finish

http://bhadoosky.com/2017/01/28/videos-pics-highlights-big-brother-naija-day-5-bbnaija/

1 Like

Re: Highlights From Big Brother Naija (videos + Photos) by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jan 28, 2017
more please
Re: Highlights From Big Brother Naija (videos + Photos) by bhadooskycom: 3:39am On Jan 29, 2017
Videos + Photos: Highlights from Big Brother Naija Day 6 #BBNaija

We wont let you down as this Big Brother Naija show is entering the interesting and intriguing phase. Did you missed day 6 of the Big Brother Naija reality show? We got you Videos + Photos Highlights from Big Brother Naija Day 6 #BBNaija

It appears Biggie is here to making each and every minute inside the Big Brother Naija house a paramount one.

As Nigeria's unscripted television appear, Big Brother Naija is nearing to the end of its first week, Biggie has today sorted out the main local gathering for the housemates to remember their minutes after a spending so far 5 Days inside a day in and day out Hours camera observation house.

Also, the previous evening housemates sorted out and enriched the gathering room as Biggie recommended that its upon them to make their gathering look exquisite.

Biggie additionally welcomed a top big name DJ and is none other than "DJ xclusive" to extraordinary demonstrate the occasion. Be that as it may, amid the gathering, Housemates won't be permitted to meddle with any of the standing prerequisites in the gathering room or press any material on the camera windows. We plan to see Drama, Fun, Great moves, Drinks and the sky is the limit from there? While DJ xclusive will do it to best.

Click to view Photos + Videos: http://bhadoosky.com/2017/01/29/videos-photos-highlights-big-brother-naija-day-6-bbnaija/
Re: Highlights From Big Brother Naija (videos + Photos) by bhadooskycom: 1:23am On Jan 30, 2017
Videos + Photos: Highlights from Big Brother Naija Day 7 #BBNaija

Big Brother Naija Day 7 got everybody screaming. The Twist was out of this world. Oh, so you missed the day 7 Drama? Here is the Complete Summary of what happened. >>

http://bhadoosky.com/2017/01/30/videos-photos-highlights-big-brother-naija-day-7-bbnaija/

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Adebowale Ogundipe Makes Hollywood-Quality Film With A Blackberry Torch / Jenifa's Diary Season 3 Full Episode / Introducing High School Movies In Nollywood!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.