Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,165 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:20 AM

Curious About Islam,facts About Islam. - Islam for Muslims (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Curious About Islam,facts About Islam. (37387 Views)

3 Things You Love About Islam / How Muslims Can Teach Non-Muslims About Islam / 10th Day Of Muharram: The Reason Muslims Fast On This Day Makes Me Curious (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Curious About Islam,facts About Islam. by Lagosboy: 6:30pm On Jan 31, 2011
ifyalways:

Off hand,Fa is my last-stop embarassed
Im expecting soonest and it kind of makes me dull wink

Mashallah wink May Allah make them pious children, benefit them with islam and make them a benefit to the muslims. May they arrive in peace and mother plus father in peace as well. wink
Re: Curious About Islam,facts About Islam. by mukina2: 6:49pm On Jan 31, 2011
ifyalways:

Off hand,Fa is my last-stop  embarassed
Im expecting soonest and it kind of makes me dull  wink

have a safe delivery, whenever you deliver Sis, and may the kid boy/girl grow up to be a good muslim boy/girl, make you proud as parents. smiley
If you can try listening to Suratul mariam or try reading the transliteration  smiley

Lagosboy:

Mashallah  wink May Allah make them pious children, benefit them with islam and make them a benefit to the muslims. May they arrive in peace and mother plus father in peace as well.  wink

Amin 'na la.
Oga why you put children, she tell you say na twins? grin
Re: Curious About Islam,facts About Islam. by Lagosboy: 7:21pm On Jan 31, 2011
mukina2:

have a safe delivery, whenever you deliver Sis, and may the kid boy/girl grow up to be a good muslim boy/girl, make you proud as parents. smiley
If you can try listening to Suratul mariam or try reading the transliteration smiley

Amin 'na la.

I dey hope say them be twins nah, na double twins be dat o which means double blessings for IFy´s family ! cheesy
Re: Curious About Islam,facts About Islam. by ifyalways(f): 9:35am On Feb 01, 2011
Muki na Lb, cheesy grin cheesy
Twins again ke,lolz.
mukina2:

If you can try listening to Suratul mariam or try reading the transliteration  smiley

Amin 'na la.
Amin
Re: Curious About Islam,facts About Islam. by ifyalways(f): 6:12pm On Feb 02, 2011
ifyalways:

Asalam alekuim @ all.I was wondering if there is any sura or maybe hadith that gave a detailed account of the creation
Still Open . . .
Re: Curious About Islam,facts About Islam. by zayhal(f): 8:12pm On Feb 02, 2011
Please read Surah Insan, Chapter 76 from verse 1. (That's if you're talking about human creation)
Re: Curious About Islam,facts About Islam. by ifyalways(f): 9:44am On Feb 03, 2011
zayhal:

Please read Surah Insan, Chapter 76 from verse 1. (That's if you're talking about human creation)
Yes,Human Creation.
Thank you,i wud check it out.Salams
Re: Curious About Islam,facts About Islam. by Lagosboy: 9:01am On Feb 09, 2011
Salaam all ,

Allah has blessed IFY with a bouncing babyboy, mother and Son doing well. Let us all pray that the almighty Allah bless their family and shower his mercies on them all. May the lil boy be of the righteous and pious slaves of Allah. May he be of great service to his parents, muslims , humanity and islam.

Mabrook Ify and send us all online food for the aqeeqah grin
Re: Curious About Islam,facts About Islam. by justdtruth: 10:29am On Feb 09, 2011
BArakallahu fii
Re: Curious About Islam,facts About Islam. by xoxogg(f): 2:14pm On Feb 09, 2011
Congratulations. to IFy, He shall be a blessing to his parents and community, ISA.
Re: Curious About Islam,facts About Islam. by mukina2: 2:53pm On Feb 09, 2011
Lagosboy:

Salaam all ,

Allah has blessed IFY with a bouncing babyboy, mother and Son doing well. Let us all pray that the almighty Allah bless their family and shower his mercies on them all. M[b]ay the lil boy be of the righteous and pious slaves of Allah. May he be of great service to his parents, muslims , humanity and islam.[/b]
Ameen.
congrats Ify
Re: Curious About Islam,facts About Islam. by hasyak(m): 3:50pm On Feb 09, 2011
xoxo, :

Congratulations. to IFy, He shall be a blessing to his parents and community, ISA.

seconded
Re: Curious About Islam,facts About Islam. by chakula: 5:09pm On Feb 09, 2011
Congrats Sister.
Re: Curious About Islam,facts About Islam. by tbaba1234: 5:10pm On Feb 09, 2011
Mashallah!! May Allah(SWT) guide and protect her family.

Amin!!
Re: Curious About Islam,facts About Islam. by maclatunji: 5:11pm On Feb 09, 2011
hasyak:

seconded

Thirded cheesy
Re: Curious About Islam,facts About Islam. by azharuddin: 8:17pm On Feb 09, 2011
Lagosboy:

Salaam all ,

Allah has blessed IFY with a bouncing babyboy, mother and Son doing well. Let us all pray that the almighty Allah bless their family and shower his mercies on them all. May the lil boy be of the righteous and pious slaves of Allah. May he be of great service to his parents, muslims , humanity and islam.

Ameen.
Re: Curious About Islam,facts About Islam. by zayhal(f): 11:39am On Feb 10, 2011
Alhamulilah!

I feel so elated as if I know Ify personally. Congrats girl!

May the little one and his elder ones be the joy of your heart and a pride to Islam.

Give this to him, from me:

U'iidhuka bikalimatillah taamatin minkulli shaytaanin wa'amatin wa minkulli 'aynin laamah.
Re: Curious About Islam,facts About Islam. by Lagosboy: 11:44am On Feb 10, 2011
zayhal:

Alhamulilah!

I feel so elated as if I know Ify personally. Congrats girl!

May the little one and his elder ones be the joy of your heart and a pride to Islam.

Give this to him, from me:

U'iidhuka bikalimatillah taamatin minkulli shaytaanin wa'amatin wa minkulli 'aynin laamah.

Ameen to the beautiful dua
Re: Curious About Islam,facts About Islam. by zayhal(f): 11:47am On Feb 10, 2011

meaning: I commend you to the protection of Allah's perfect words from every evil, vermin and every evil eye.
Re: Curious About Islam,facts About Islam. by Nobody: 4:16pm On Feb 10, 2011
Thank God for her safe delivery . . . cool cool

Congrats Ify . . . kiss kiss kiss
Re: Curious About Islam,facts About Islam. by Nobody: 4:23pm On Feb 10, 2011
Congratulations Ify,amin to all duas.
Re: Curious About Islam,facts About Islam. by Nobody: 4:51pm On Feb 10, 2011
Lagosboy:

Salaam all ,

Amin ati amin.
Re: Curious About Islam,facts About Islam. by sirgalo(m): 6:09pm On Feb 11, 2011
Assalamualeikum. I have followed this thread page by page but it's just yesteday that i learnt how to post -lol.

May i join the house on its celebration mood and offer my congratulations to Ify(ma am), and ameen to all the prayers. May be you should give him my name (Abdulganiyu) -lol.

Well done to every body who has contributed, especially jarus, azzharudeen and my friend lagosboy -JAZAKUMULLAHU KHAIR.
Re: Curious About Islam,facts About Islam. by ifyalways(f): 8:52am On Feb 14, 2011
zayhal:

meaning: I commend you to the protection of Allah's perfect words from every evil, vermin and every evil eye.
Amin.
tbaba1234:

Mashallah!! May Allah(SWT) guide and protect her family.

Amin!!
Amin
Lagosboy:

Salaam all ,

mukina2:

Ameen.
congrats Ify
chakula:

Congrats Sister.
azharuddin:

Ameen.
uplawal:

Congratulations Ify,amin to all duas.
Ujujoan:

Thank God for her safe delivery . . . cool cool

Congrats Ify . . . kiss kiss kiss

hasyak:

seconded
sirgalo:

Assalamualeikum. I have followed this thread page by page but it's just yesteday that i learnt how to post -lol.

May i join the house on its celebration mood and offer my congratulations to Ify(ma am), and ameen to all the prayers. May be you should give him my name (Abdulganiyu) -lol.

Well done to every body who has contributed, especially jarus, azzharudeen and my friend lagosboy -JAZAKUMULLAHU KHAIR.
I appreciate guys.
Baby Omar ChukwuNonso wud be enjoying his Tasmiyah and Aqeeqah today.
God has truly been good to me and my family and to him we Give all the praises.
RSVP . . . .Y'all are Invited. cheesy
Re: Curious About Islam,facts About Islam. by Nobody: 8:54am On Feb 14, 2011
Ify, another baby? shocked

Congrats o! Uncle does not play! cheesy
Re: Curious About Islam,facts About Islam. by ifyalways(f): 9:10am On Feb 14, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Ify, another baby?  shocked

Congrats o! Uncle does not play! cheesy
Me sef i no dey joke.
I need to get it done and over with so we  can commence our honeymoon all over again and kick start an evergreen romance.
Watch out for the new old-mama-youngy Ify in town . . .rocking my heels,jeans and smoking hot.  cheesy
Thanks o jare when wud becomrich get us 1 or 2?
Re: Curious About Islam,facts About Islam. by Nobody: 9:13am On Feb 14, 2011
ifyalways:

Me sef i no dey joke.
I need to get it done and over with so we  can commence our honeymoon all over again and kick start an evergreen romance.
Watch out for the new old-mama-youngy Ify in town . . .rocking my heels,jeans and smoking hot.  cheesy
Thanks o jare when wud becomrich get us 1 or 2?

I get the plan lol, makes sense. tongue

Becommrich still wants to wait, says something about us having our first child in Benin Rep. angry angry cheesy
Re: Curious About Islam,facts About Islam. by zeeleso(f): 8:24am On Feb 21, 2011
smiley subscribing
Re: Curious About Islam,facts About Islam. by Lagosboy: 11:59am On Feb 21, 2011
I would like to discuss the issue of apostacy and capital punishment in islam as i came across a thread in the politics section regarding this and perhaps we could discuss it here.

In islam any apostate is not to be killed and there is evidence in the time of the Prophet PBUH where someone changed his faith and was not killed in anyway.

The only instance where an apostate is killed is the instance of an islamic state , where someone changes side and begins to work against the state. This act is punishable under all laws of all modern countries. In the US it is called treasonable felony punishable by death or long jail sentence - example is John Walker Lindh who was US citizen and fought against the US in battle. In the UK it as an offence, In Nigerias law Treasonable felony is death sentence.

1400 years ago the Islamic state in Medina was newly established and the same law applied to anyone. Then, the oath of allegiance was to the state and you are free to choose your religion as the quran says in Q2 v 256 "Let there be no compulsion in religion". There were Jews and christians living under the state with full rights and priviledges. Death penalty was only prescribed on someone that switched side and worked with external agressors against the state.

I do accept some muslims dont help matters when they have the opinion that anyone switching sides should be killed. This opinion has no basis in islamic legal theory.

And God knows best!
Re: Curious About Islam,facts About Islam. by zeeleso(f): 12:47pm On Feb 21, 2011
Thanks for info
Re: Curious About Islam,facts About Islam. by Nobody: 3:33pm On Feb 21, 2011
Re: Curious About Islam,facts About Islam. by ifyalways(f): 4:28pm On Feb 21, 2011
Lagosboy:

I would like to discuss the issue of apostacy and capital punishment in islam as i came across a thread in the politics section regarding this and perhaps we could discuss it here.

In islam any apostate is not to be killed and there is evidence in the time of the Prophet PBUH where someone changed his faith and was not killed in anyway.

The only instance where an apostate is killed is the instance of an islamic state , where someone changes side and begins to work against the state. This act is punishable under all laws of all modern countries. In the US it is called treasonable felony punishable by death or long jail sentence - example is John Walker Lindh who was US citizen and fought against the US in battle. In the UK it as an offence, In Nigerias law Treasonable felony is death sentence.

1400 years ago the Islamic state in Medina was newly established and the same law applied to anyone. Then, the oath of allegiance was to the state and you are free to choose your religion as the quran says in Q2 v 256 "Let there be no compulsion in religion". There were Jews and christians living under the state with full rights and priviledges. Death penalty was only prescribed on someone that switched side and worked with external agressors against the state.

I do accept some muslims dont help matters when they have the opinion that anyone switching sides should be killed. This opinion has no basis in islamic legal theory.

And God knows best!
Priceless Information
LeoChinedu:

THOU HAVE SPOKEN THE TRUTH!

Your bridge-building effort and the awareness of the truth of Islam gladens my heart.

It's high time we break rank with unfounded traditions and make recourse to "the Quran and the examples of the prophet".
Kedu Chinedu?

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (Reply)

Sheikh Jamiu AMI OLOHUN - Who Is He? / Imagining Intercourse Between Spouses / Unidentified Woman Who Died During Hajj Trip To Mecca (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.