Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,412 members, 7,830,080 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

Breaking News: I Am Tired Of Too Much Attacks Goodbye To APC I Now Belong To PDP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News: I Am Tired Of Too Much Attacks Goodbye To APC I Now Belong To PDP (3077 Views)

Kenneth Okonkwo: I Did Not Defect From APC, I resigned / The North Initially Owned Abuja, But Most Properties In Abuja Now Belong To Sout / Ogun APC : I Can’t Upturn Nwc’s Decision – Buhari Tells Amosun, Alake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News: I Am Tired Of Too Much Attacks Goodbye To APC I Now Belong To PDP by FRESHGIST247: 4:44pm On Jul 25, 2018
In what appears to be one of his reasons for returning to his old party, Benue State Governor, Samuel Ortom, on Wednesday claimed that the state chapter of the ruling All Progressives Congress had continued to launch an attack on him.

http://regulusnews.com/2018/07/25/breaking-news-i-am-tired-of-too-much-attacks-goodbye-i-now-belong-to-pdp-gov-ortom/

Re: Breaking News: I Am Tired Of Too Much Attacks Goodbye To APC I Now Belong To PDP by yemmight(m): 5:20pm On Jul 25, 2018
SO if he remain in PDP nobody will attack him abi? Coward.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: I Am Tired Of Too Much Attacks Goodbye To APC I Now Belong To PDP by msquarewld(m): 8:06pm On Jul 25, 2018
Welcome to PDP sir!
So how do you intend to tackle the attacks now!
Since you couldn't do it while in APC.
POLITICIANS, STOP PLAYING WITH OUR LIVES.
I'm for myself
I'm for no politician.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: I Am Tired Of Too Much Attacks Goodbye To APC I Now Belong To PDP by link2ok22: 8:08pm On Jul 25, 2018
Ok angry
Re: Breaking News: I Am Tired Of Too Much Attacks Goodbye To APC I Now Belong To PDP by AllHailBiafra(m): 8:11pm On Jul 25, 2018
You're yet to do the right thing.....

The leadership of indigenous people of Biafra have extended a hand of fellowship to all yee Middle Beltern and Southern Nigerians to embrace peace, security and freedom from your foas over the on going evil execution of ethnic cleansing in your respective lands. Stand up now and profess your total support and inclusion in Biafra Nation through the on coming Referendum. The earlier the better.
AllHailBiafra!!!
Re: Breaking News: I Am Tired Of Too Much Attacks Goodbye To APC I Now Belong To PDP by rusher14: 8:24pm On Jul 25, 2018
At the end, the killers of the Catholic priests were Benue citizens.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: I Am Tired Of Too Much Attacks Goodbye To APC I Now Belong To PDP by Martinez19(m): 9:25pm On Jul 25, 2018
yemmight:
SO if he remain in PDP nobody will attack him abi? Coward.
grin
Re: Breaking News: I Am Tired Of Too Much Attacks Goodbye To APC I Now Belong To PDP by kcmichael: 9:30pm On Jul 25, 2018
A governor that cannot pay salary
Re: Breaking News: I Am Tired Of Too Much Attacks Goodbye To APC I Now Belong To PDP by brodalikeme(m): 10:48pm On Jul 25, 2018
Ortom need to look at the fate that be fell Fayose and act fast. The only positive thing he has done his assuming office is the anti grazing law. He has refused to pay workers salary and treated them like lepers. If he doesn’t pay attention to the welfare of the workers NOTHJNG will save him.
Re: Breaking News: I Am Tired Of Too Much Attacks Goodbye To APC I Now Belong To PDP by KingLennon(m): 12:18am On Jul 26, 2018
APC or PDP doesn't matter. What matters is how you govern the people. The masses are gettin wiser, you can't fool everybody...
Re: Breaking News: I Am Tired Of Too Much Attacks Goodbye To APC I Now Belong To PDP by ybalogs(m): 6:57am On Jul 26, 2018
AllHailBiafra:
You're yet to do the right thing.....

The leadership of indigenous people of Biafra have extended a hand of fellowship to all yee Middle Beltern and Southern Nigerians to embrace peace, security and freedom from your foas over the on going evil execution of ethnic cleansing in your respective lands. Stand up now and profess your total support and inclusion in Biafra Nation through the on coming Referendum. The earlier the better.
AllHailBiafra!!!
have you eaten this morning?

(1) (Reply)

APC Crisis: Amaechi Speaks On Calling Oshiomhole Bad Luck / Throwback - Buhari, Oyegun And APC Memwbers Protest Against Fed Government / In Search Of Atiku’s VP! Who Will It Be?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.