Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,091 members, 7,835,673 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

Kindly Help Out This Student - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Kindly Help Out This Student (372 Views)

I Always Talk To Myself Help Out / She Married An Old Fashioned Man, Kindly Advise Her / Please Kindly Help Repost This Till The Government See This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kindly Help Out This Student by BestChoiceTutor(m): 5:36am On Jan 27, 2017
Greetings Dear Nairalander,
I am soliciting for your help in assisting a student of Ogun State School of Health Technology, Ilese, Ogun State. According to her and with my little enquiries, her exams start on Monday 30th Jan., 2017. She won't be able to write her exams without paying the fees. Her Guardian are civil servants and can't afford the fees. Please let's help! May God bless us all handsomely.
Her details are available for anyone who wants to help out or for confirmation.

(1) (Reply)

10 Ways Your Kids Can Benefit From Mobile Technology / Woman Seeks To Divorce Husband For Naming Children Without Slaughtering Rams / Mother's Day:- Touching Wish By A Nairalander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.