Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,099 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

Who Says MMM Is Not Working.. Thunder Fire Those - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Who Says MMM Is Not Working.. Thunder Fire Those (1411 Views)

Apparently MMM is back, Apparently MMM is about to Crash. / WOW...MMM Is Paying Part 2016 Mavro...serious Matching Today...pix / 8 Reasons Why MMM Is A Perfect Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Says MMM Is Not Working.. Thunder Fire Those by Dasdfgnb(m): 7:53am On Jan 27, 2017
There have been massive PH and GH which have been approved this morning... Log in and Check your PO...
Have been paired ooooooo
Its good to be patient.....

Re: Who Says MMM Is Not Working.. Thunder Fire Those by squarelead(m): 8:06am On Jan 27, 2017
Brother, Abeg which time dem dey open.... I don check am na still gh exceeded ihm dey write.
Re: Who Says MMM Is Not Working.. Thunder Fire Those by Great6Pack(m): 8:13am On Jan 27, 2017
Have u been given the right to GH? If it's only PH u are doing and no GH yet, brother u are on a long thing. Do u find out who u are PHing to?

MMM have agents that recruit investors and they are paid more than 100k monthly. They have never been owed even when the account was frozen. They are paid by your PHs. I have 2 friends working as agents so I am speaking from 1st hand experience.

Wise up bro

6 Likes

Re: Who Says MMM Is Not Working.. Thunder Fire Those by Mmadu111: 8:36am On Jan 27, 2017
Great6Pack:
Have u been given the right to GH? If it's only PH u are doing and no GH yet, brother u are on a long thing. Do u find out who u are PHing to?

MMM have agents that recruit investors and they are paid more than 100k monthly. They have never been owed even when the account was frozen. They are paid by your PHs. I have 2 friends working as agents so I am speaking from 1st hand experience.

Wise up bro
So me and my friends that got paid are part of the agents?....wake up from your jealousy . Tufiakwagi

1 Like

Re: Who Says MMM Is Not Working.. Thunder Fire Those by Great6Pack(m): 8:47am On Jan 27, 2017
Mmadu111:
So me and my friends that got paid are part of the agents?....wake up from your jealousy . Tufiakwagi

Show us a proof of your PO pairing you with the person that GH you. Facts not theory pls

3 Likes

Re: Who Says MMM Is Not Working.. Thunder Fire Those by Nobody: 8:56am On Jan 27, 2017
Yes oo,mmm is back,mass matching this morning, but still below 50k,when are they going to start with 100k and above
Re: Who Says MMM Is Not Working.. Thunder Fire Those by Desdola(m): 8:59am On Jan 27, 2017
until I see GH of 200k and above, I will believe all these. To me MMM is not bsck

2 Likes

Re: Who Says MMM Is Not Working.. Thunder Fire Those by Nobody: 9:03am On Jan 27, 2017
Desdola:
until I see GH of 200k and above, I will believe all these. To me MMM is not bsck
abi ooo,even now GH saying exceeded daily limit
Re: Who Says MMM Is Not Working.. Thunder Fire Those by Dasdfgnb(m): 9:05am On Jan 27, 2017
Great6Pack:

Wise up bro
what is he saying sef?!
Re: Who Says MMM Is Not Working.. Thunder Fire Those by Mmadu111: 9:40am On Jan 27, 2017
Great6Pack:

Show us a proof of your PO pairing you with the person that GH you. Facts not theory pls
Oh! You want to see proof? guess you're not a participant because if you are, you would see lots of matching in your WhatsApp chat group today.
Re: Who Says MMM Is Not Working.. Thunder Fire Those by jamislaw(m): 9:41am On Jan 27, 2017
What of we that have pending withdraw?
Re: Who Says MMM Is Not Working.. Thunder Fire Those by Great6Pack(m): 10:46am On Jan 27, 2017
The Dog that will get lost will not hear the whistle of the hunter. I rest my case

1 Like

Re: Who Says MMM Is Not Working.. Thunder Fire Those by FavoredGuy: 10:58am On Jan 27, 2017
Great6Pack:

Why are you following MMM issue like this, as if it's ur family matter or even ur personal issue. How many M dey ur name?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Says MMM Is Not Working.. Thunder Fire Those by FavoredGuy: 11:03am On Jan 27, 2017
Great6Pack:
The Dog that will get lost will not hear the whistle of the hunter. I rest my case
No don't rest ur case. Continue to put unnecessary worries upon your humble self over something that benefits u nothing.

1 Like

Re: Who Says MMM Is Not Working.. Thunder Fire Those by zamirikpo(m): 11:56am On Jan 27, 2017
no wonder the bible says that the fool and his money would part ways.....

u r owed 100k and they pair u to gh of 12k and u r jumping up.

anywayz......goodluck.....mmmites

(1) (Reply)

If You Missed Investing 50k In Maroko(now Lekki) Back In The 90s.don't Miss This / Pls...i Need A Business Idea That I Can Start With 500k / I Can Give You 200k To Pay Back With An Interest Within One Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.