Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,755 members, 7,831,427 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

Boko Haram: 3 Soldiers Dead As Army Counters Attack On Millitary Base - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram: 3 Soldiers Dead As Army Counters Attack On Millitary Base (20902 Views)

Sowore Counters Apc's Analyst Over Buhari's Chances In 2019 Presidential Electio / "I Prefer GMB To PMB"- Zahra Buhari Prefers Her Dad As Army General To President / Thousands Of IPOB Supporters Headed To Nnamdi Kanu’s Home As Army Lays Siege (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram: 3 Soldiers Dead As Army Counters Attack On Millitary Base by Naughtytboy: 12:19pm On Jan 27, 2017
joyfit:

I wanted to comment before but immediately I see ur name I change my mind
and dat saved u

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: 3 Soldiers Dead As Army Counters Attack On Millitary Base by michoim(m): 12:21pm On Jan 27, 2017
Buhari is the only man that has the military intelligence to put Boko haram on their knees. He just went on holiday,less than 1week and Boko haram almost overtook an army base. This IPOB that are wishing Buhari to die, let anything happen to Buhari and you will see BH come back to finish the Igbos. Cursed IPOB
Re: Boko Haram: 3 Soldiers Dead As Army Counters Attack On Millitary Base by smartkester(m): 12:23pm On Jan 27, 2017
balanceofterror1:
This is what you get when you Arrested a FLAG instead of SHAKOU.
hehehehehehe..that's a fact they arrested a flag and said boko has been defeated. Shey na flag dey kill people ba

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: 3 Soldiers Dead As Army Counters Attack On Millitary Base by prince9851(m): 12:25pm On Jan 27, 2017
sylviaeo:
If they tell u 3 was killed, know dat 33 was killed

33 WERE killed
Re: Boko Haram: 3 Soldiers Dead As Army Counters Attack On Millitary Base by EmekaBlue(m): 12:34pm On Jan 27, 2017
more than 30sojas must have died
Re: Boko Haram: 3 Soldiers Dead As Army Counters Attack On Millitary Base by tete7000(m): 12:34pm On Jan 27, 2017
michoim:
Buhari is the only man that has the military intelligence to put Boko haram on their knees. He just went on holiday,less than 1week and Boko haram almost overtook an army base. This IPOB that are wishing Buhari to die, let anything happen to Buhari and you will see BH come back to finish the Igbos. Cursed IPOB

So Buhari will never die? The world will end when he dies.
Re: Boko Haram: 3 Soldiers Dead As Army Counters Attack On Millitary Base by MufasaRebirth: 12:39pm On Jan 27, 2017
"Due to the fact the the attack wasnt expected''
What kind of Rubbish is that
Have this guys forgotten they are in a combat zone
I'm not understanding ooo
Re: Boko Haram: 3 Soldiers Dead As Army Counters Attack On Millitary Base by annayawchee: 12:53pm On Jan 27, 2017
michoim:
where dem keep your brain?

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: 3 Soldiers Dead As Army Counters Attack On Millitary Base by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jan 27, 2017
sorextee:
these peeps no dey finish?
they dont die. they multiply..
E be like say e get one factory when dey manufacture them
Re: Boko Haram: 3 Soldiers Dead As Army Counters Attack On Millitary Base by budosky(m): 1:11pm On Jan 27, 2017
The video was uploaded on youtube on thursday by the Isis terrorist group showing the corpse of the said soldiers with lot of ammunition being packed away by the Boko terrorist. I will try get the youtube link if I can.
Re: Boko Haram: 3 Soldiers Dead As Army Counters Attack On Millitary Base by kibra4u(m): 1:27pm On Jan 27, 2017
Naughtytboy:
God will punish Lord lugard,, it time we divide ourselves,,from all these blood thirsty demons called Muslims
Guy, Nigeria is an expired country since 2014. As it stands today Nigeria no longer exist. 100 years is over since 1914 so make everybody find him level o.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: 3 Soldiers Dead As Army Counters Attack On Millitary Base by sylviaeo(f): 1:31pm On Jan 27, 2017
prince9851:

33 WERE killed
thanks
Re: Boko Haram: 3 Soldiers Dead As Army Counters Attack On Millitary Base by Ejiro204: 1:44pm On Jan 27, 2017
APC what are we seeing a living dog is Beter than 20000# lions lol
Re: Boko Haram: 3 Soldiers Dead As Army Counters Attack On Millitary Base by RaptorX: 1:45pm On Jan 27, 2017
Why didn't they frog jump the rampaging BH fighters

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: 3 Soldiers Dead As Army Counters Attack On Millitary Base by JAHseal: 2:10pm On Jan 27, 2017
Nkemtreasure:
This is not what we read yesterday. They attacked the army camp, killed 3, burnt down the camp and left before the army came back and now someone is saying that the military repelled attack... If I hear.....
...so which of d "news" do u prefer we believe ? D 1 dat fits into ur jaundiced skull & gives terrorists d upper hand, abi?
Ohkay o
Re: Boko Haram: 3 Soldiers Dead As Army Counters Attack On Millitary Base by gentleman100(m): 2:18pm On Jan 27, 2017
prince9851:
Our guy is still watching channels tv and masturbatin in London

Wat a con3
is that what you've been spending your time on? Ode!
Re: Boko Haram: 3 Soldiers Dead As Army Counters Attack On Millitary Base by Nizguy(m): 2:18pm On Jan 27, 2017
balanceofterror1:
This is what you get when you Arrested a FLAG instead of SHAKOU.
grin cheesy u re right bro, drink one bottle for my head

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: 3 Soldiers Dead As Army Counters Attack On Millitary Base by freeze001(f): 2:46pm On Jan 27, 2017
annayawchee:
where dem keep your brain?

E follow for d equipment wey loss for ds raid so. Chances for recovery are slim to none...

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: 3 Soldiers Dead As Army Counters Attack On Millitary Base by Emanodimo(m): 5:40pm On Jan 27, 2017
Poor intelligence gathering will continue to break the strength of the military... Can u imagine thesame defeated BH coming back for them. I felt pitied for the lives of our soldier....

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: 3 Soldiers Dead As Army Counters Attack On Millitary Base by MrMontella(m): 5:46pm On Jan 27, 2017
budosky:
The video was uploaded on youtube on thursday by the Isis terrorist group showing the corpse of the said soldiers with lot of ammunition being packed away by the Boko terrorist. I will try get the youtube link if I can.
please do....thanks
Re: Boko Haram: 3 Soldiers Dead As Army Counters Attack On Millitary Base by Hanendez(m): 7:25pm On Jan 27, 2017
helinues:
Boko this, Boko that.. dem no dey finish?
Do not take the name of the LORD in vain. Exodus 20:7
Re: Boko Haram: 3 Soldiers Dead As Army Counters Attack On Millitary Base by annayawchee: 9:05pm On Jan 27, 2017
freeze001:

E follow for d equipment wey loss for ds raid so. Chances for recovery are slim to none...
cheesy
freeze001:

Re: Boko Haram: 3 Soldiers Dead As Army Counters Attack On Millitary Base by Clemsworld(m): 10:26pm On Jan 27, 2017
Three Soldiers!
What are there Names
Re: Boko Haram: 3 Soldiers Dead As Army Counters Attack On Millitary Base by Litmus: 12:36am On Jan 28, 2017
A CNN broadcast or CIA quoted report I witnessed just before Christmas - I think it was- stated that Isis are relocating or going to relocate to Africa and parts of South-East Asia as they loose ground in Iraq and Syria. If so, Bokoharam are bound to rebound. Nigeria simply dont seem to be rearming or doing anything about the borders. As for those wishing for Nigeria break up, be careful what you wish because with Nigeria gone, the West Africa region will become like South Sudan. The shadow of Nigeria keeps relative peace in the region.

(1) (2) (Reply)

2019: Ministers, Nnamani, Kalu Launch Buhari’s S/west Campaign Office / INEC Budget: Saraki, Dogara Plan Joint Session To Avert Impeachment / I Leave Fayose To God, Says Fayemi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.