Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,498 members, 7,812,539 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:00 PM

Michael Okpara University Students Worship God Under Heavy Rain,Photos Go Viral - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Michael Okpara University Students Worship God Under Heavy Rain,Photos Go Viral (38777 Views)

Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture Demotes 24 Professors / South African Students Do "Birth Pose". Photos Go Viral / Maduike Ezeibe Discovers Cure For HIV/AIDS (Michael Okpara University Professor) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Michael Okpara University Students Worship God Under Heavy Rain,Photos Go Viral by SNOWCREAM(m): 11:44am On Jan 27, 2017
Sandydayziz:

U can club/dance/play in the rain, buh can't pray in the rain? undecided BTW wat has that got to do with Africans?
is playing in the rain healthy? If it's not, so is praying in the rain.
Re: Michael Okpara University Students Worship God Under Heavy Rain,Photos Go Viral by ShoProperties(m): 11:45am On Jan 27, 2017
Sandydayziz:

There's nothing special bout it.. Like someone said the event was on b4 the rain started... If they didn't wanna stay u wouldn't find anyone there... It's a choice, not by force!
it's by choice but if they die or something tragic happen you put the blame on Buhari .. can't they use there common sense ? What if it's lightning and it strike someone to death what are u gonna say

4 Likes

Re: Michael Okpara University Students Worship God Under Heavy Rain,Photos Go Viral by infogenius(m): 11:45am On Jan 27, 2017
Beautiful!

All the students involved in the Worship,
Be Ready For Heavy Torrents Of Blessings.

Congratulations In Advance

1 Like

Re: Michael Okpara University Students Worship God Under Heavy Rain,Photos Go Viral by Dexema(m): 11:46am On Jan 27, 2017
Hope the prayer leader is made to buy another microphone for the fellowship.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Michael Okpara University Students Worship God Under Heavy Rain,Photos Go Viral by simp: 11:49am On Jan 27, 2017
Chiedu4Trump:

Would you rather have they blowing people up like the religion of peace?

Is that the topic here?idiot!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Michael Okpara University Students Worship God Under Heavy Rain,Photos Go Viral by SNOWCREAM(m): 11:50am On Jan 27, 2017
Dexema:
Hope the prayer leader is made to buy another microphone for the fellowship.
lol I hope so

1 Like

Re: Michael Okpara University Students Worship God Under Heavy Rain,Photos Go Viral by jonbellion(m): 11:50am On Jan 27, 2017
And this made the front page why undecided
Re: Michael Okpara University Students Worship God Under Heavy Rain,Photos Go Viral by Nobody: 11:51am On Jan 27, 2017
Heavy rain and even a drop of water not even rain can not drop here in maiduguri, Op are you sure of what u r posted? If yes.......
That means, am not in Nigeria anyway tongue
Re: Michael Okpara University Students Worship God Under Heavy Rain,Photos Go Viral by CXLVII: 11:55am On Jan 27, 2017
Voluntary imposed suffering!
Re: Michael Okpara University Students Worship God Under Heavy Rain,Photos Go Viral by JustMercy: 12:00pm On Jan 27, 2017
bigtt76:
I don't like it when someone says 'Do you stop going to work because it's raining' when it comes to justifying why you should enter the rain and go to church.

It just doesn't relate. If it rains heavily, I don't leave my home to go anywhere except it is an emergency!!! If in doubt then visit Lagos and go out when it rains #Nansense

As a man think in his heart so he is. That is u. A great discovery. So leave them alone, that is them.
Re: Michael Okpara University Students Worship God Under Heavy Rain,Photos Go Viral by JustMercy: 12:02pm On Jan 27, 2017
Eledan:
Go and read your books, that is what you parents sent you for, not to go and learn how to become a prayer warrior.

I think you should save your time and energy from having HEADACHE on someone else matter.

They are not complaining but rather, they are happy
Re: Michael Okpara University Students Worship God Under Heavy Rain,Photos Go Viral by ikemesit4477: 12:03pm On Jan 27, 2017
Eledan:
Go and read your books, that is what you parents sent you for, not to go and learn how to become a prayer warrior.
wetin concern you?
Re: Michael Okpara University Students Worship God Under Heavy Rain,Photos Go Viral by Eledan: 12:06pm On Jan 27, 2017
ikemesit4477:
wetin concern you?

JustMercy:

[s]I think you should save your time and energy from having HEADACHE on someone else matter.

They are not complaining but rather, they are happy[/s]

Just write your opinions and stop quoting me with your stupid mentions. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Michael Okpara University Students Worship God Under Heavy Rain,Photos Go Viral by redsun(m): 12:11pm On Jan 27, 2017
Look at the surrounding they call pavilion as undergraduate, like unkempt piggery. That is why they wail.

Completely devoid of common sense and constructive initiatives.
Re: Michael Okpara University Students Worship God Under Heavy Rain,Photos Go Viral by JustMercy: 12:11pm On Jan 27, 2017
LastMumu:
I have been there, I have done all that. I even do pass all these when I still dey carry religion for head like gala. All na wash. I noticed my life started changing for the better when I started channeling my time, energy and money towards more profitable ventures than on religious activities. No time to waste time jarey.

You are right. There is no man that profit from religion. Good that you know earlier.

What you need is a genuine relationship with JESUS CHRIST and you will touch and enjoy life with clear conviction of rest after death. I am in it and enjoying it since 2001 when I was on campus. I have no regret till today for coming out of Christian religion into Christ life. Jesus I thank you. If you have it, you will know but if you don't, definitely you will speak only about your experience.

Jesus love you.

1 Like

Re: Michael Okpara University Students Worship God Under Heavy Rain,Photos Go Viral by Google63(m): 12:13pm On Jan 27, 2017
TheSlyone2:
I love your writing skills, Dear
You love her writing skills, or you love her dp. kontinu...
Re: Michael Okpara University Students Worship God Under Heavy Rain,Photos Go Viral by AlfaSeltzer(m): 12:14pm On Jan 27, 2017
The good thing is that you can just just pee yourself there and nobody will notice.

1 Like

Re: Michael Okpara University Students Worship God Under Heavy Rain,Photos Go Viral by Burgerlomo: 12:14pm On Jan 27, 2017
Rain of blessings
Re: Michael Okpara University Students Worship God Under Heavy Rain,Photos Go Viral by ismart: 12:14pm On Jan 27, 2017
bigtt76:
I don't like it when someone says 'Do you stop going to work because it's raining' when it comes to justifying why you should enter the rain and go to church.

It just doesn't relate. If it rains heavily, I don't leave my home to go anywhere except it is an emergency!!! If in doubt then visit Lagos and go out when it rains #Nansense
I was at a Bank sometime last week and this bank staff with swollen left leg was working.... would there be any wrong in doing same for God?
Re: Michael Okpara University Students Worship God Under Heavy Rain,Photos Go Viral by JustMercy: 12:17pm On Jan 27, 2017
Eledan:

Just write your opinions and stop quoting me with your stupid mentions. undecided

Thank you. You see why you need to be under that rain to cool down and be washed.

Jesus love you
Re: Michael Okpara University Students Worship God Under Heavy Rain,Photos Go Viral by Whynotthetruth(m): 12:20pm On Jan 27, 2017
Sandydayziz:

There's nothing special bout it.. Like someone said the event was on b4 the rain started... If they didn't wanna stay u wouldn't find anyone there... It's a choice, not by force!

TGIF... Merry Weekend Nne...Best wishes all same wink
Re: Michael Okpara University Students Worship God Under Heavy Rain,Photos Go Viral by ikemesit4477: 12:24pm On Jan 27, 2017
Eledan:

Is that all!
Re: Michael Okpara University Students Worship God Under Heavy Rain,Photos Go Viral by bigtt76(f): 12:24pm On Jan 27, 2017
Don't get me wrong here ....Like I stated, if I have to do it, I would do it out of my HEART and NOT out of compulsion by MAN's word. The injured bank staff is doing it not from his/her heart but by compulsion of the bank's management.

I won't say because people would look down on me if I don't go to church while injured or because it rained, I take off and start off to church ....that is edifying the heart of men and not God.

I don't follow the will of men when it comes to worshiping God though its more glorifying when you do for God not when you're comfortable but rather distressed BUT not to please men.

ismart:
I was at a Bank sometime last week and this bank staff with swollen left leg was working.... would there be any wrong in doing same for God?
Re: Michael Okpara University Students Worship God Under Heavy Rain,Photos Go Viral by ismart: 12:26pm On Jan 27, 2017
bigtt76:
Don't get me wrong here ....Like I stated, if I have to do it, I would do it out of my HEART and NOT out of compulsion by MAN's word. The injured bank staff is doing it not from his/her heart but by compulsion of the bank's management.

I won't say because people would look down on me if I don't go to church while injured or because it rained, I take off and start off to church ....that is edifying the heart of men and not God.

I don't follow the will of men when it comes to worshiping God though its more glorifying when you do for God not when you're comfortable but rather distressed BUT not to please men.

I can assure, non of them left home while it was raining. The rain met them THERE. smiley

There was a picture of a muslim praying in the raining. In fact muslims pray under any condition and I admire them a lot for that.
Re: Michael Okpara University Students Worship God Under Heavy Rain,Photos Go Viral by RaeMystix: 12:28pm On Jan 27, 2017
Google63:

All he had to do was to go straight to the point. grin
Re: Michael Okpara University Students Worship God Under Heavy Rain,Photos Go Viral by seifini(m): 12:28pm On Jan 27, 2017
where were their phones?
Re: Michael Okpara University Students Worship God Under Heavy Rain,Photos Go Viral by abbeyty(m): 12:29pm On Jan 27, 2017
Black men, still don't know what we did wrong
Re: Michael Okpara University Students Worship God Under Heavy Rain,Photos Go Viral by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jan 27, 2017
RaeMystix:

All he had to do was to go straight to the point. grin

But you don't appreciate those that goes straight to the point.

Re: Michael Okpara University Students Worship God Under Heavy Rain,Photos Go Viral by uvie66: 12:31pm On Jan 27, 2017
Weird.
Re: Michael Okpara University Students Worship God Under Heavy Rain,Photos Go Viral by bigtt76(f): 12:31pm On Jan 27, 2017
Well I'm saying I won't leave if the rain meets me at HOME! If the rain meets me at the place of worship fine.

My only concern was with one of the tweets where the person was trying to say if you can go to work while its raining then you should be able to go to church while it is raining.

Before it rains and being there while raining are two different scenarios.

ismart:
I can assure, non of them left home while it was raining. The rain met them THERE. smiley

There was a picture of a muslim praying in the raining. In fact muslims pray under any condition and I admire them a lot for that.

1 Like

Re: Michael Okpara University Students Worship God Under Heavy Rain,Photos Go Viral by seifini(m): 12:32pm On Jan 27, 2017
It shows in D 1st place d@ U didn't know what U were doing from D outset.
Re: Michael Okpara University Students Worship God Under Heavy Rain,Photos Go Viral by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jan 27, 2017
Google63:

Sandydayziz is my bae.

You can ask her yourself. She's intelligent and I like her

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

300Level University Of Jos Student Dies (photo) / Sylvester Oromoni: Autopsy Report Exonerates House Master, Others From Murder / 116 UNN Students Bag First Class Degrees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.