Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,421 members, 7,812,238 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:27 AM

Michael Okpara University Students Worship God Under Heavy Rain,Photos Go Viral - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Michael Okpara University Students Worship God Under Heavy Rain,Photos Go Viral (38772 Views)

Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture Demotes 24 Professors / South African Students Do "Birth Pose". Photos Go Viral / Maduike Ezeibe Discovers Cure For HIV/AIDS (Michael Okpara University Professor) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Michael Okpara University Students Worship God Under Heavy Rain,Photos Go Viral by preselect(m): 2:48am On Jan 28, 2017
oga pastor use a little of that money you collect from congregation to arrange some shelter abeg. worshipping God should not be a pain when pain is not necessary
Re: Michael Okpara University Students Worship God Under Heavy Rain,Photos Go Viral by goldedprince: 7:45am On Jan 28, 2017
this is stupidity and hypocrisy at its best. if some of them develop pneumonia or sick later and maybe die, them go say na witches and wizards. the leader or pastor there dey with microphone. if thunder strike now and the metals and wires for the microphone aattract the thunder current. he go say na witches and wizards. when will african christian use their brain na.
even the so called oyinbo wey bring this thing come here no dey mumu like this
Re: Michael Okpara University Students Worship God Under Heavy Rain,Photos Go Viral by SNOWCREAM(m): 11:53am On Jan 28, 2017
jamesonic78:

My dear,Soul-winning is the heartbeat of God,,,thats your major purpose for being in this world,to reconcile people to God,,
Who told you that's my major purpose? What's your own purpose? And who gave you the mission statement/pep talk?
Re: Michael Okpara University Students Worship God Under Heavy Rain,Photos Go Viral by Jasperwhizz(m): 12:35pm On Jun 07, 2017
LastMumu:
I have been there, I have done all that. I even do pass all these when I still dey carry religion for head like gala. All na wash. I noticed my life started changing for the better when I started channeling my time, energy and money towards more profitable ventures than on religious activities. No time to waste time jarey.

Believe that the man that gain heaven lose nothing
Re: Michael Okpara University Students Worship God Under Heavy Rain,Photos Go Viral by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jun 07, 2017
bigtt76:
I don't like it when someone says 'Do you stop going to work because it's raining' when it comes to justifying why you should enter the rain and go to church.

It just doesn't relate. If it rains heavily, I don't leave my home to go anywhere except it is an emergency!!! If in doubt then visit Lagos and go out when it rains #Nansense
The person is absolutely correct. Wouldn't you look for a way to get to the office when it rains? The answer is yes so why wouldn't do it for God the one that has kept you till this day? Had it being something bad had happened, we will be running from pillar to post to seek Yahweh because he's a merciful God. If na juju house, our clothes go wet before we reach shrine because of fear of the unknown

2 Likes

Re: Michael Okpara University Students Worship God Under Heavy Rain,Photos Go Viral by bigtt76(f): 1:59pm On Jun 07, 2017
You're right but then .....when we are unemployed, we pray to God for employment and when we finally get it, instead of going to work because it rains we won't go but would rather go to church during rain to pray for another job when terminated abi? God go vex for you! grin

asuustrike2009:

The person is absolutely correct. Wouldn't you look for a way to get to the office when it rains? The answer is yes so why wouldn't do it for God the one that has kept you till this day? Had it being something bad had happened, we will be running from pillar to post to seek Yahweh because he's a merciful God. If na juju house, our clothes go wet before we reach shrine because of fear of the unknown
Re: Michael Okpara University Students Worship God Under Heavy Rain,Photos Go Viral by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jun 07, 2017
bigtt76:
You're right but then .....when we are unemployed, we pray to God for employment and when we finally get it, instead of going to work because it rains we won't go but would rather go to church during rain to pray for another job when terminated abi? God go vex for you! grin

Hahaaaa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

30 Most Misspelt Words; Which One Are You Guilty Of ? / 300Level University Of Jos Student Dies (photo) / Sylvester Oromoni: Autopsy Report Exonerates House Master, Others From Murder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.