Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,539 members, 7,812,671 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:17 PM

Michael Okpara University Students Worship God Under Heavy Rain,Photos Go Viral - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Michael Okpara University Students Worship God Under Heavy Rain,Photos Go Viral (38778 Views)

Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture Demotes 24 Professors / South African Students Do "Birth Pose". Photos Go Viral / Maduike Ezeibe Discovers Cure For HIV/AIDS (Michael Okpara University Professor) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Michael Okpara University Students Worship God Under Heavy Rain,Photos Go Viral by Eledan: 12:38pm On Jan 27, 2017
JustMercy:

Thank you. You see why you need to be under that rain to cool down and be washed.

Jesus love you

You rather need such rain to wash off all forms of religion dogmatism from your life.
Keep your white man Jesus or whatever to yourself.
Re: Michael Okpara University Students Worship God Under Heavy Rain,Photos Go Viral by Kakamorufu(m): 12:44pm On Jan 27, 2017
you go think say Na them holy pass. see them
Re: Michael Okpara University Students Worship God Under Heavy Rain,Photos Go Viral by Lekison(m): 12:55pm On Jan 27, 2017
Jesus is Lord
Re: Michael Okpara University Students Worship God Under Heavy Rain,Photos Go Viral by Enemyofpeace: 12:57pm On Jan 27, 2017
As the rain plenty,na so their sin too plenty,before,during and after the service
Re: Michael Okpara University Students Worship God Under Heavy Rain,Photos Go Viral by philiancoop(m): 1:49pm On Jan 27, 2017
wow... this is wonderful. my spirit keyed into it
Re: Michael Okpara University Students Worship God Under Heavy Rain,Photos Go Viral by Sandydayziz(f): 1:50pm On Jan 27, 2017
ShoProperties:
it's by choice but if they die or something tragic happen you put the blame on Buhari .. can't they use there common sense ? What if it's lightning and it strike someone to death what are u gonna say

Wait till u see me ranting bout buhari being the cuz b4 u judge me.. Don't insinuate!!
Like I said it's their choice...
Re: Michael Okpara University Students Worship God Under Heavy Rain,Photos Go Viral by Sandydayziz(f): 1:53pm On Jan 27, 2017
Whynotthetruth:

TGIF... Merry Weekend Nne...Best wishes all same wink

Same hon smiley
Enjoy the weekend kiss
Re: Michael Okpara University Students Worship God Under Heavy Rain,Photos Go Viral by RaeMystix: 1:59pm On Jan 27, 2017
ollah1:

But you don't appreciate those that goes straight to the point.

Are you referring to me personally, or just us females in general? .
Re: Michael Okpara University Students Worship God Under Heavy Rain,Photos Go Viral by Sandydayziz(f): 2:00pm On Jan 27, 2017
TheSlyone2:

Sandydayziz is my bae.

You can ask her yourself. She's intelligent and I like her

Yup Google63

He's right!! wink
Re: Michael Okpara University Students Worship God Under Heavy Rain,Photos Go Viral by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jan 27, 2017
Sandydayziz:

Yup Google63

He's right!! wink
Thanks for having my back sweetie...

Kisses

1 Like

Re: Michael Okpara University Students Worship God Under Heavy Rain,Photos Go Viral by bluice2(m): 2:19pm On Jan 27, 2017
bigtt76:
I don't like it when someone says 'Do you stop going to work because it's raining' when it comes to justifying why you should enter the rain and go to church.

It just doesn't relate. If it rains heavily, I don't leave my home to go anywhere except it is an emergency!!! If in doubt then visit Lagos and go out when it rains #Nansense

Hmmm. What if the morning of your interview with ExxonMobil there is major rainfall would you still stay back? smiley
Re: Michael Okpara University Students Worship God Under Heavy Rain,Photos Go Viral by 2shur: 2:22pm On Jan 27, 2017
stupidity is when you decide to travel from calabar to abuja by road..but would spend 300k in the club on useless drinks

there is no sane person that would stay under heavy rain without an umbrella or protection
.its just like waliking around the streets naked.

why not be wiser.
God wud just be shaking head for them.
imagine....heavy rain.
u 4 sleep inside ac after a very cold shower without duvi....wrapper ..boxers...singlet..sleep naked na.
u go die b4 u wake.

2 Likes

Re: Michael Okpara University Students Worship God Under Heavy Rain,Photos Go Viral by JustMercy: 2:39pm On Jan 27, 2017
Eledan:

You rather need such rain to wash off all forms of religion dogmatism from your life.
Keep your white man Jesus or whatever to yourself.

Thank God for the White Man Jesus if you are referring to the Lord Jesus Christ.

I know that "White Man Jesus" is superior and have eternal enduring quality than white man idea, material and invention if u have one or using one such as Handset, Computer or Internet.

But I hope you are not secretly bowing down for a black man whatever or an Atheist. You got to be one.

My simple prayer for you is that at the end of life , God will help you not to miss ETERNITY with your CREATOR whatever you are today, in Jesus name. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Michael Okpara University Students Worship God Under Heavy Rain,Photos Go Viral by SNOWCREAM(m): 2:41pm On Jan 27, 2017
JustMercy:

I think you should save your time and energy from having HEADACHE on someone else matter.

They are not complaining but rather, they are happy
Now you sound like those MMM guiders here on Nairaland lipsrsealed "Leave them, it's their money and choice "
Re: Michael Okpara University Students Worship God Under Heavy Rain,Photos Go Viral by JustMercy: 2:45pm On Jan 27, 2017
SNOWCREAM:
Now you sound like those MMM guiders here on Nairaland lipsrsealed "Leave them, it's their money and choice "

Thank you sir. You are close to knowing me. It is Jesus Ambassador or in your language The Way, The Truth and The Life Guider.
Re: Michael Okpara University Students Worship God Under Heavy Rain,Photos Go Viral by akigbemaru: 2:53pm On Jan 27, 2017
MICHAEL opera!

1 Like

Re: Michael Okpara University Students Worship God Under Heavy Rain,Photos Go Viral by olash: 3:10pm On Jan 27, 2017
TheSlyone2:

Sandydayziz is my bae.

You can ask her yourself. She's intelligent and I like her
Ole, theif, jaguda

1 Like

Re: Michael Okpara University Students Worship God Under Heavy Rain,Photos Go Viral by larrygal(f): 4:27pm On Jan 27, 2017
Chiedu4Trump:

Would you rather have they blowing people up like the religion of peace?
You are sick...don't worry you will be blown up soon..nonsense

1 Like

Re: Michael Okpara University Students Worship God Under Heavy Rain,Photos Go Viral by Eledan: 4:37pm On Jan 27, 2017
JustMercy:

[s]Thank God for the White Man Jesus if you are referring to the Lord Jesus Christ.

I know that "White Man Jesus" is superior and have eternal enduring quality than white man idea, material and invention if u have one or using one such as Handset, Computer or Internet.

But I hope you are not secretly bowing down for a black man whatever or an Atheist. You got to be one.

My simple prayer for you is that at the end of life , God will help you not to miss ETERNITY with your CREATOR whatever you are today, in Jesus name. Amen[/s].

You have been brainwashed by those that took your resources and handed over the bible, whiskey and mirrors to your great grandfathers that their own ancestral god is superior your ancestral god.
Re: Michael Okpara University Students Worship God Under Heavy Rain,Photos Go Viral by ukwuijeuc: 4:42pm On Jan 27, 2017
chimere66:
Read more. http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/01/students-of-michael-okpara.html
God most surely meet u guys at the points of your needs.Amen.
Re: Michael Okpara University Students Worship God Under Heavy Rain,Photos Go Viral by tillaman(m): 5:26pm On Jan 27, 2017
Couldn't they have gotten a canopy?
Re: Michael Okpara University Students Worship God Under Heavy Rain,Photos Go Viral by princy80(m): 5:37pm On Jan 27, 2017
Thunderbolt crusade...
Re: Michael Okpara University Students Worship God Under Heavy Rain,Photos Go Viral by MarkGeraldo(m): 8:24pm On Jan 27, 2017
As a student of Michael Okpara university, I have being seeing signs of seriousness in our first year students in terms of worshipping God

today, I was at Sambisa lecture hall, and the newly admitted PD students shook everyone by surprise by singing praises and Worship songs to God, the hall was filled with the songs of praise...it also happened yesterday at the stadium during our meeting...

I jus pray MOUAU gets better with this signs of changes in our students' spiritual life
Re: Michael Okpara University Students Worship God Under Heavy Rain,Photos Go Viral by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jan 27, 2017
vatiqan:
And this made news? Wahala dey!
because is not abt olosho or oda useless post
Re: Michael Okpara University Students Worship God Under Heavy Rain,Photos Go Viral by Lukenitheooo6(m): 9:22pm On Jan 27, 2017
ɦʍʍ tɦɨs ʟօօҡs ʟɨҡɛ a աatɛʀ ʄaʟʟ ռօt ʀaɨռʄaʟʟ
Re: Michael Okpara University Students Worship God Under Heavy Rain,Photos Go Viral by bigtt76(f): 9:34pm On Jan 27, 2017
If it's risky for me to go I won't go. My life is worth more than ExxonMobil would pay me. Besides I'm on sure I would get the job.

Even if I'm sure, staying alive would be more beneficial to them than being swept away by the flood. Even their HR go look me like mumu drenched to come for an interview.

To think that ExxonMobil is a stickler for employee safety, I would be disqualified braving a dangerous storm to attend an interview with them grin

bluice2:

Hmmm. What if the morning of your interview with ExxonMobil there is major rainfall would you still stay back? smiley
Re: Michael Okpara University Students Worship God Under Heavy Rain,Photos Go Viral by jamesonic78(m): 11:50pm On Jan 27, 2017
Sandydayziz:

There's nothing special bout it.. Like someone said the event was on b4 the rain started... If they didn't wanna stay u wouldn't find anyone there... It's a choice, not by force!

That's just the gospel truth,,,nobody was forced to pray and receive Christ Under the rain,,,they actually made the right choice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Michael Okpara University Students Worship God Under Heavy Rain,Photos Go Viral by jamesonic78(m): 11:53pm On Jan 27, 2017
[quote author=bigtt76 post=53189546]If it's risky for me to go I won't go. My life is worth more than ExxonMobil would pay me. Besides I'm on sure I would get the job.

Even if I'm sure, staying alive would be more beneficial to them than being swept away by the flood. Even their HR go look me like mumu drenched to come for an interview.

To think that ExxonMobil is a stickler for employee safety, I would be disqualified braving a dangerous storm to attend an interview with them grin

[Stay back my foot,,,,,,they will go as far as putting spare cloths in their bag and will change into their suits when they get to the interview center,,,
We will never stop being Nigerians,,
Re: Michael Okpara University Students Worship God Under Heavy Rain,Photos Go Viral by jamesonic78(m): 11:57pm On Jan 27, 2017
ephi123:
It's a free world. Their choice, their decision, why are the commenters above bothered?

I don't understand what their headache is all about ooo
Re: Michael Okpara University Students Worship God Under Heavy Rain,Photos Go Viral by jamesonic78(m): 11:59pm On Jan 27, 2017
SNOWCREAM:
lol these gods of men grin They actually know what and how God really is, see that one that said soul-winning is the "heartbeat" of God angry

My dear,Soul-winning is the heartbeat of God,,,thats your major purpose for being in this world,to reconcile people to God,,
Re: Michael Okpara University Students Worship God Under Heavy Rain,Photos Go Viral by philclaps22: 2:32am On Jan 28, 2017
h

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

300Level University Of Jos Student Dies (photo) / Sylvester Oromoni: Autopsy Report Exonerates House Master, Others From Murder / 116 UNN Students Bag First Class Degrees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.