Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,012 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

- Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (1209 Views)

I Wish I Could Turn Back The Hands Of Time. A Story Ladies Can Learn From / I Saw This Pix. I Wish To Share With You. Pic. / Love Story: I Wish I Had Held Back ( Very Touching) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

by Nobody: 10:12am On Jan 27, 2017

1 Like

Re: by DeLioncourt: 10:21am On Jan 27, 2017
So you opened a new account for this sh*t?

You need to get laid.
Re: by Nobody: 10:25am On Jan 27, 2017
Eeya. Life tire you my guy... cry
Re: by Nobody: 10:26am On Jan 27, 2017
Re: by Nobody: 10:36am On Jan 27, 2017
Re: by Mustiboy(m): 10:38am On Jan 27, 2017
keep wallowing in your pool of unfortunate circumstances while we fortunate ones enjoy our precious lives to the fullest.
go and die naw, oloshi
Re: by Bossontop(m): 10:38am On Jan 27, 2017
undecided
Re: by Mustiboy(m): 10:38am On Jan 27, 2017
keep wallowing in your pool of unfortunate circumstances while we fortunate ones enjoy our precious lives to the fullest.
go and die naw, oloshi somebody.
Re: by Nobody: 10:40am On Jan 27, 2017
Misanthropist:

Die with me pls?

Oh my brother, I would have loved to, but life too sweet... cheesy grin cheesy
I know what you neeed....you need a girlfriend.
Re: by McBrooklyn(m): 10:42am On Jan 27, 2017

Re: by Nobody: 10:50am On Jan 27, 2017
Re: by Nobody: 10:51am On Jan 27, 2017
Re: by Nobody: 10:54am On Jan 27, 2017
Misanthropist:

Life is not sweet, bro. Life is anything but sweet. Death is sweeter than life. In death, there will be no more pain, sorrow, anguish, crying and respect of persons. We would all be equal. Death is something we should welcome with open arms, it's not to be feared.

My bro, na only you waka come o. ...

E go be later na smiley

1 Like

Re: by Mustiboy(m): 10:56am On Jan 27, 2017
Misanthropist:
What are you enjoying in this life??
there you go.

Re: by wHyyyyyyyyyY: 10:56am On Jan 27, 2017
Death gotta be easy coz life's hard. My broda take dat bold step n kill ursef
Re: by Nobody: 11:14am On Jan 27, 2017
Your views are diametrically opposing.

In one paragraph, you wish to terminate man's aspirations, goals and dreams, while in another paragraph you exclaim "Look at the world, there is no beauty in it. Death, sickness. . .". Do you realise that death, sickness, earthquakes etc are manifestations of man's current inability to perfect his goals and dreams against nature? Do you realise that by putting a foreclosure on man's aspirations that you are actually encouraging the evolution of these existential threats? Your premise and the conclusion do not align thus an unsound argument.

You are inferring that the antecedent (man's aspirations, goals) is an indicative conditional for the consequent (diseases, death). This is the fallacy of "affirming the consequent" (when the antecedent is false).

I suppose you don't believe in transhumanism? There are scientists all over the world putting their lives at risk to proffer solutions to world problems. You owe them an apology.

The psychic fuel that generates your anger could be the admission that you have failed in finding your purpose in life.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: by DeLioncourt: 11:21am On Jan 27, 2017
Misanthropist:

This is my only and last handle on nairaland. I deactivated the first one due to some personal reason. I am not sex-starved.

Sex is different from good sex.
When one bad chick handles you well, you will see some sweetness is your sad life
Re: by ikp120(m): 11:44am On Jan 27, 2017
What happened na? I guess you're hurt. Send me a PM let's talk.
#ICare
Re: by onyeezeigbo: 12:02pm On Jan 27, 2017
Re: by popefuse(m): 12:27pm On Jan 27, 2017
When ur mate dey hustle 4 money u dey talk jaguns tchwweeeeewwwww
Re: by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jan 27, 2017
Re: by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jan 27, 2017
Re: by firstking01(m): 12:49pm On Jan 27, 2017
Life has really fvcked this one, it's just a pity.
Re: by ikp120(m): 12:51pm On Jan 27, 2017
Misanthropist:

Life happened. Lol. I am not hurt, bro. No human can hurt my feelings. I have developed a powerful shield that is very effective and it deflects foreign objects with potentials of causing harm. It is just that nowadays I regard issues with indifference. Do you have suggestions on how I could achieve my aims? If yes, then we should talk.

You're just in a phase of life that will fade away sooner than you can imagine. One gets to a phase in life where things happening in the world irritate them to the point that they wanna end the whole shiit. Yeah, like just pull a fvcking plug somewhere and crash the whole fvcking system.

Just let that feeling be and watch it fade away.

Just in case you need someone to talk with on a personal level, you've got me. Trust me, this is just a phase in life; what you do at this phase will determine the kinda person you become.
Re: by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jan 27, 2017
Re: by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jan 27, 2017
Re: by ikp120(m): 1:35pm On Jan 27, 2017
Misanthropist:

If we tell ourselves in the midst of the sufferings and severe pains that things will change for the better, then that's nothing but a comforting lie which will only see us through for a short while, before things return to normalcy.

This is the way the world was shaped, like a two-sided coin, or a line hanging on the balance of two wooden poles of which one of the poles happens to be shorter. If you try to increase the height of the shorter pole, such action would upset balance, because the poles have a cycle they must complete. So is our pathetic world.

Mister, the soil lacks moisture, but blindly believing that the rains will eventually come is being unrealistic. You think death, poverty, war, will stop some day?

This phase as you term it will fade away when all that breathes rests in perfect peace.

The phase I'm talking about is not actually some kinda phase of the earth or world, but a phase of your own life. This is the phase where deep questions with seemingly no answers spring up. It is the phase of objectively. It is the phase where one finds oneself asking questions like, "if there is really a personal god somewhere as we are told, why are things so fvcking crazy on this earth? Why are there disasters, famines, diseases, crimes?". You have even gone beyond the above level of that phase. You are at the level where the meaning in human existence is questioned.

Dear please just take everyday as it comes and understand the fact that, in life, things don't always go the way we want them. People get frustrated just the way you're getting frustrated. The end product is a life of full blown crime that would even contradict the motive behind the motion.
Re: by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jan 27, 2017
Misanthropist:
I want the human race to descend into extinction. I want mankind to dry off like a plant starved of moisture and wither and die unceremoniously. sad
I want the planet to shake us from the surface of the earth, to oblivion...Every single father, mother, child, teacher, farmer, individual, that ever walked these glorious lands. sad

If I had the power, I would terminate the meangingless endless streams of aspirations, desires, hope, craving, goals, ends, wants, which are illusions that feeble minded pieces of pathetic meat sacks otherwise known as humans vehemently clinge to in order to delude themselves into nurturing the vain idea that life is worth living, that life is precious.

This world has endured humans enough and now is the time that we must go, so as to make way for more important creatures, more respectful creatures, who would better appreciate the earth.

Look at the world. There's no beauty in it. Death, sickness, famine, hunger, war, deformity, earthquakes, drought, deadly infections trying to outdo man, yet man in his conceit and self-importance, has elevated himself and taken for himself a higher position, and now thinks he has the littlest chance against these invisible elements just because he was able to conjure some little laughable excuse for technology. sad

In the face of this harsh reality, is the strong oppressing the weak; the rich exploiting the poor; the greedy politicians fleecing the masses and offering them false hope; a wretched boy being killed for stealing a loaf of bread because he was hungry, while pastors are being cheered and encouraged to defraud responsible folks. sad sad sad

Everyday it breaks my heart seeing the broad smiles on the self-satisfied faces of egoistic, self-centered humans as they go about their meangingless routine.

We are at the height of our existence. We have tasted life enough. Man has suffered for far too long, we should fall flat on the ground and give up all hope, awaiting the cold embrace of death. If the angel of death could just pay us a sudden visit, it would get the job done swiftly, and more efficiently.

Woe unto mankind.
Cursed be mankind.
It shall not be well with mankind.
Mankind is doomed, and most certainly, death will come for it. sad
sad

Re: by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jan 27, 2017
Re: by ikp120(m): 2:30pm On Jan 27, 2017
Misanthropist:

What's the point of fruitless struggles if we are still gonna die in the end? Seems like a waste of time and folly on our part. Better to die by your own terms than get caught unawares by uncertainty.

Sex, family, knowledge, titles, food, entertainment, cars, houses, clothes.... These things suck big time! Compared to the ugliness in this world.

The only trouble eating at me is the fact that I lack the necessary tools that will successfully aid me in wiping everybody off the face of planet earth. If I can get those much needed tools, my frustration would cease.

I think you just want to self destruct. Then go ahead. It is your choice.
Re: by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jan 27, 2017

(1) (Reply)

What More Can A Nairalader Ask For / Why Teenage Relationships Is A Waste Of Time. / Teamtissue Or Teamwater

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.