Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,560 members, 7,823,467 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

Why Do Yoruba Girls Not Mind Being 2nd, 3rd 4th And Even 5th Wives? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Why Do Yoruba Girls Not Mind Being 2nd, 3rd 4th And Even 5th Wives? (5768 Views)

Why Do Yoruba Muslims & Hausa-fulani Muslims Not Inter-marry? / Yoruba Girls / Why Do Yoruba Guys Mostly Marry Igbo Girls Than Vice Versa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Yoruba Girls Not Mind Being 2nd, 3rd 4th And Even 5th Wives? by Nchara: 7:31pm On Nov 30, 2009
Why do yoruba girls prefer to be 2nd, 3rd 4th and even 5th wives?
Re: Why Do Yoruba Girls Not Mind Being 2nd, 3rd 4th And Even 5th Wives? by Nobody: 7:34pm On Nov 30, 2009
I thought i corrected you on the other thread?

You want people to start pulling up examples of women from your village who fit the category you just described?
Re: Why Do Yoruba Girls Not Mind Being 2nd, 3rd 4th And Even 5th Wives? by sjeezy8: 7:35pm On Nov 30, 2009
polygamy isnt a yoruba thing its an african thing and a choice

no yorubawoman WANTS to be 2nd wife.
But if the price is right anywoman is going to marry a rich guy.
If Aliko wanted to take an igbo,ijaw,edo wife im sure they'll flock over to him
Re: Why Do Yoruba Girls Not Mind Being 2nd, 3rd 4th And Even 5th Wives? by Nobody: 7:38pm On Nov 30, 2009
Nchara:

Why do yoruba girls prefer to be 2nd, 3rd 4th and even 5th wives?

so you think this is fiction, right?

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-355220.0.html
Re: Why Do Yoruba Girls Not Mind Being 2nd, 3rd 4th And Even 5th Wives? by Nchara: 7:39pm On Nov 30, 2009
How many Igbo girls do you know that marry late?
Re: Why Do Yoruba Girls Not Mind Being 2nd, 3rd 4th And Even 5th Wives? by Nchara: 7:41pm On Nov 30, 2009
The most an IgboGIRL can go is 2ND and that is even becoming oudated. Yoruba can still be 6th wife e.g. Bode George and obJ grin grin
Re: Why Do Yoruba Girls Not Mind Being 2nd, 3rd 4th And Even 5th Wives? by Nchara: 7:42pm On Nov 30, 2009
Oya Seun send this thread to front page kia kia grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Yoruba Girls Not Mind Being 2nd, 3rd 4th And Even 5th Wives? by sjeezy8: 7:43pm On Nov 30, 2009
Nchara:

The most an IgboGIRL can go is 2ND and that is even becoming oudated. Yoruba can still be 6th wife e.g. Bode George and obJ grin grin

what about the igbo women Obj impregnated and left?
Re: Why Do Yoruba Girls Not Mind Being 2nd, 3rd 4th And Even 5th Wives? by Nchara: 7:44pm On Nov 30, 2009
^^^^^^
Show proof. Were they married to him or he just used ogboju nack them just like I have nacked 65 Yoruba girls in 65 days?
Re: Why Do Yoruba Girls Not Mind Being 2nd, 3rd 4th And Even 5th Wives? by jona2: 7:45pm On Nov 30, 2009
sjeezy8:

what about the igbo women Obj impregnated and left?

lol.
Re: Why Do Yoruba Girls Not Mind Being 2nd, 3rd 4th And Even 5th Wives? by sjeezy8: 7:50pm On Nov 30, 2009
Nchara:

^^^^^^
Show proof. Were they married to him or he just used ogboju nack them just like I have nacked 65 Yoruba girls in 65 days?

guy dont take it personal. Its no big deal that obj impreganted igbo babes and probably didnt marry them.
unless you are his son
Re: Why Do Yoruba Girls Not Mind Being 2nd, 3rd 4th And Even 5th Wives? by jona2: 7:51pm On Nov 30, 2009
sjeezy8:

guy dont take it personal. Its no big deal that obj impreganted igbo babes and probably didnt marry them.
unless you are his son

grin wink
Re: Why Do Yoruba Girls Not Mind Being 2nd, 3rd 4th And Even 5th Wives? by Nobody: 7:53pm On Nov 30, 2009
Nchara:

How many Igbo girls do you know that marry late?

are you asking me a stupid question?
Re: Why Do Yoruba Girls Not Mind Being 2nd, 3rd 4th And Even 5th Wives? by Nchara: 8:00pm On Nov 30, 2009
sjeezy8:

unless you are his son

You just confirmed that Igbo girls are not ready to be 4th and 5th wives even to a rich man. Thanks
Re: Why Do Yoruba Girls Not Mind Being 2nd, 3rd 4th And Even 5th Wives? by sjeezy8: 8:02pm On Nov 30, 2009
Nchara:

You just confirmed that Igbo girls are not ready to be 4th and 5th wives even to a rich man. Thanks

ok you just confirmed that if the guy is rich having his kids is no big deal

don take it personal lol
Re: Why Do Yoruba Girls Not Mind Being 2nd, 3rd 4th And Even 5th Wives? by platinumnk(f): 8:04pm On Nov 30, 2009
shocked shocked[b][size=14pt]WHY THIS HASNT HIT FRONT PAGE YET[/size][/b] tongue tongue tongue
Re: Why Do Yoruba Girls Not Mind Being 2nd, 3rd 4th And Even 5th Wives? by sjeezy8: 8:06pm On Nov 30, 2009
yes put it on the front page
Re: Why Do Yoruba Girls Not Mind Being 2nd, 3rd 4th And Even 5th Wives? by Igwe9(m): 8:19pm On Nov 30, 2009
platinumnk:

shocked shocked[b]WHY THIS HASNT HIT FRONT PAGE YET[/b] tongue tongue tongue
hehehe, e be like seun dey do ojoro. cheesy
Re: Why Do Yoruba Girls Not Mind Being 2nd, 3rd 4th And Even 5th Wives? by Nchara: 9:21pm On Nov 30, 2009
There are many fatherless Yoruba children (single mothers); I wonder if it has to do with all these early marriages and divorce that is commonplace there?
Re: Why Do Yoruba Girls Not Mind Being 2nd, 3rd 4th And Even 5th Wives? by sjeezy8: 10:18pm On Nov 30, 2009
Theres no such thing as a fatherless person in youbaland
Everyone has a mother and father whether divorced or not

with your type of thinking I can understand why igbo women marry the most outside tribe, even more than "whorish yoruba gals and underaged hausas babes".

Single igbo mothers holla @ me- theres no reason to be ashamed of being divorced and raising your children on your own.
Re: Why Do Yoruba Girls Not Mind Being 2nd, 3rd 4th And Even 5th Wives? by nellaluv(f): 10:39pm On Nov 30, 2009
Its d muslim yorubas dat marry as many wives dey can't manage. Maybe it's mohammed that encourages them to marry the women to receive their reward from allah tongue
Re: Why Do Yoruba Girls Not Mind Being 2nd, 3rd 4th And Even 5th Wives? by sjeezy8: 10:42pm On Nov 30, 2009
nellaluv:

Its d muslim yorubas dat marry as many wives dey can't manage. Maybe it's mohammed that encourages them to marry the women to receive their reward from allah tongue

dont worry your some yoruba guy will add you too
Re: Why Do Yoruba Girls Not Mind Being 2nd, 3rd 4th And Even 5th Wives? by nellaluv(f): 10:55pm On Nov 30, 2009
Lol. . . i don't do yorubas tongue, thank u very much.
Re: Why Do Yoruba Girls Not Mind Being 2nd, 3rd 4th And Even 5th Wives? by sjeezy8: 10:59pm On Nov 30, 2009
LOL great
Re: Why Do Yoruba Girls Not Mind Being 2nd, 3rd 4th And Even 5th Wives? by Nobody: 11:00pm On Nov 30, 2009
Nchara:

There are many fatherless Yoruba children (single mothers); I wonder if it has to do with all these early marriages and divorce that is commonplace there?

Nchara:

look, let me tell you a fact:

Nothing you complain about in Yorubaland which cant be found in your own village.

So try to do the right thing for once in your life and desist from this stupid warmongering.

If the truth wallops you in the face now you'll start crying.
Re: Why Do Yoruba Girls Not Mind Being 2nd, 3rd 4th And Even 5th Wives? by THEAMAKA3(f): 2:57am On Dec 01, 2009
this guy, i see your plan.
you are opening up useless threads just to turn everyone against each other to say hateful things to one another.
and let me tell you, you are a serious idiot.
why are you opening tribal threads all over the place?

this is sick, pleas ban him.
Re: Why Do Yoruba Girls Not Mind Being 2nd, 3rd 4th And Even 5th Wives? by mamagee3(f): 2:58am On Dec 01, 2009
Hausa girls are worst in being 2nd wives. tongue
Re: Why Do Yoruba Girls Not Mind Being 2nd, 3rd 4th And Even 5th Wives? by brooklyn99: 3:03am On Dec 01, 2009
@Nchara u moronic son of a she-goat why do u find joy in posting disdainful tribal nonsensical hate all ova the place. be gone from here and may woe betide u and ur hateful self
Re: Why Do Yoruba Girls Not Mind Being 2nd, 3rd 4th And Even 5th Wives? by mamagee3(f): 3:04am On Dec 01, 2009
THE-AMAKA:

this guy, i see your plan.
you are opening up useless threads just to turn everyone against each other to say hateful things to one another.
and let me tell you, you are a serious idiot.
why are you opening tribal threads all over the place?

this is sick, pleas ban him.

Laughs in stomach pains. grin grin
Re: Why Do Yoruba Girls Not Mind Being 2nd, 3rd 4th And Even 5th Wives? by brooklyn99: 3:07am On Dec 01, 2009
@Nellaluv u know u sound mad ignorant right? u dont do yorubas or yorubas dont do u? and what was that insulting statement u made about the religion of islam

p.s:u kinda look like this looney woman that sings every day on the L train talking bout she's Jesus. u got the same size big head. woulda thot it was you, but i doubt the United States will allow someone like urself permission into this beautiful country of ours.
Re: Why Do Yoruba Girls Not Mind Being 2nd, 3rd 4th And Even 5th Wives? by THEAMAKA3(f): 3:11am On Dec 01, 2009
it wasnt an insulting statement she made about islam, she is right.
a lot of muslims marry many wives, so the Koran ( however you spell it) permits a man to marry up to 4 wives.
so its nothing new that many of them are in polygamist marriages.
but i guess the way she went about it might have been a little insulting?  undecided
Re: Why Do Yoruba Girls Not Mind Being 2nd, 3rd 4th And Even 5th Wives? by brooklyn99: 3:53am On Dec 01, 2009
well she did insult the religion " maybe its Mohammed that encourages them so they can get their reward from Allah". sad attempt at a joke considering we all know how touchy and sensitive moslems are when u make fun of their religion

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oyo Empire / Is Anunuebe Tree Diabolical? See The Uses And Locations Of Anunuebe Tree / Kuta, Osun State: Sell Groundnuts And Die

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.