Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,763 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

Apostle Johnson Suleman Threaten To Take Dss To Court - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Johnson Suleman Threaten To Take Dss To Court (406 Views)

Lizzy Johnson Suleman's Shopping Mall, Petrol Station Birthday Gift From Apostle / Apostle Johnson Suleman Reacts To Sex Scandal: "I'm Tough, Can't Bring Me Down" / Apostle Johnson Suleman Dances With His Wife During Church Service. (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Apostle Johnson Suleman Threaten To Take Dss To Court by Nobody: 11:42am On Jan 27, 2017
The omega fire ministry founder, Apostle Johnson Suleman has threaten to sur the Department of State Service for allegedly attempting to arrest him in Ado State early this week during his crusade..

More details below

[url]http://eragbaiblog.com.ng/apostle-suleiman-talks-tough-threatens-move-dss/[url]
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Threaten To Take Dss To Court by BraniacX(m): 11:45am On Jan 27, 2017
I think he should, ours shouldn't be a gestapo style banana republic where anything goes and the security forces deem themselves unaccountable to us

(1) (Reply)

Focus Less On Your Faults And More On His Unfailing Love For You / Sunday Feb 5 Protest - For Those Who Must Be In Church, Here Is Your Own Task / The Word Made Flesh Contd.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.