Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,381 members, 7,822,788 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

Arresting Apostle Johnson Suleman Will Create Problems For Buhari – Group Warns - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Arresting Apostle Johnson Suleman Will Create Problems For Buhari – Group Warns (25339 Views)

South African Policeman Prays Before Arresting Pastor Who Defied Lockdown / Apostle Johnson Suleman Reacts To Sex Scandal: "I'm Tough, Can't Bring Me Down" / Apostle Johnson Suleman Dances With His Wife During Church Service. (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arresting Apostle Johnson Suleman Will Create Problems For Buhari – Group Warns by crestedguy(m): 1:46pm On Jan 27, 2017
DONSMITH123:
A group known as the Buhari Support Group, BSG, has warned the Department of State Services, DSS, against arresting the senior Pastor of the Omega Fire Ministries, OFM, Apostle Johnson Suleman, stressing that such action will spell doom for the current Federal Government.

Recall that the Ekiti State Governor, Ayodele Fayose had in the early hours of Wednesday prevented operatives of the DSS from arresting Suleman in the early hours of Wednesday but the attempt was foiled by the Ekiti State Governor, Ayodele Fayose.

The attempted arrest was allegedly connected to Suleman’s recent message to his members to kill any Fulani herdsmen seen around him or the church.

But in a statement signed by its deputy director, Blessing Agbomhere, the group said arresting of cleric will pitch the Christian community against the Buhari-led Federal Government.

The group noted that Suleman’s comments on the killings in Southern Kaduna were a reflection of the mind of the Christian community across the country.

The group also urged the DSS to focus on stopping clashes between farmers and herdsmen in parts of the country and ensure the security of lives and property.

According to Agbomhere, “Everybody has a right to free speech, any attempt to arrest him can cause a lot of setback for the Buhari administration.

“As a supporter of the President and a believer in this administration, I don’t want the presidency or the DSS to be drawn into a religious battle.”

http://dailypost.ng/2017/01/27/arresting-apostle-johnson-suleman-will-create-problems-buhari-group-warns-dss/
Well said ,when the goverment can not protect the people ,what do you expect,haram boko habi nah boko haram ,they claimed are not xtians killed thousand of xtians,now they feel they can divide us through religion ,they employ some people to brain wash innocent people and put bomb on them to be blowing mosques now,they came back with a story that we told you that this haram boko are not Muslim ,they created another monster called Fulani herdsmen to be killing xtians,all in the name of putting fear in us,THEY TRIED TO BURY US,BUT THEY FORGOT WE ARE SEED,WE WILL GERMINATE.WE say NO to killing of innocent citizen,IF the government cant protect us,we have every right to protect our self.
God bless federal republic of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Arresting Apostle Johnson Suleman Will Create Problems For Buhari – Group Warns by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jan 27, 2017
chiefolododo:
Asuustrike how far
my broda I dey oh.

1 Like

Re: Arresting Apostle Johnson Suleman Will Create Problems For Buhari – Group Warns by jrusky(m): 1:50pm On Jan 27, 2017
Please no one should advise him or tell not to arrest the man. Buhari is already a deafen fly that want to enter grave with the dead body.

When God want to punish a man He will first block his ears. Anyway he is already half deaf so let him carry on with the arrest.

NIGERIA THOUGHT THEY HAVE VOTED FOR A MAN WITH WISDOM NOT KNOWN NO SENSE TALK LESS OF WISDOM.

Babachir, Lawan, Hell Rufai now Hijacked the power from so called Rtd Army General for that matter what no one could do under gej who is a bloody civilian I'm so ashameD of this man called Buhari and he always upset me a lot and I hate his party(apc) with everything inside me.

*BLOODY LIARS*
Re: Arresting Apostle Johnson Suleman Will Create Problems For Buhari – Group Warns by Cue(m): 1:52pm On Jan 27, 2017
CXLVII:
Where were all this men of God during the reign of Abacha.

I really miss Abacha in times like this. Sulaiman would have been blowing himself breeze with his mouth.
U obviously weren't told the whole story, else you'd have known about Bishop Benson Idahosa's adventures with the Abacha administration.

2 Likes

Re: Arresting Apostle Johnson Suleman Will Create Problems For Buhari – Group Warns by whizdame(m): 1:54pm On Jan 27, 2017
i know am young in my early twenties but before PMB the most prominent or known northern leader was the emir of kano
Re: Arresting Apostle Johnson Suleman Will Create Problems For Buhari – Group Warns by bezimo(m): 2:04pm On Jan 27, 2017
Apostle Suleman cannot and should not be arrested when the useless Govt and DSS has not arrested the Perpetuators of the ongoing genocide against christians all over Nigeria.
The Northern Governors said the Fulani hersdmen killing christians have been commissioned from Mali and senegal so why should some certain morons and daft folks be against the proactive attacking of foreigners called fulani herdsmen out to kill Christians.

I don't get it. I understand many agents of the devil masquerading as "christians" are supporting the Apostles arrest because he has devastated their kingdom. Thats understandable,
but those abok1 up north are just hypocritical and unreasonable, whats wrong in saying attack this islamic fulani devils out to kill any christian.

1 Like

Re: Arresting Apostle Johnson Suleman Will Create Problems For Buhari – Group Warns by Ukalejohn(m): 2:05pm On Jan 27, 2017
You're a fool just saying nonsense

OsusuMustFlow:
is he above the law?

Mtchew.

He better mind his speech. Last time i checked..i thought he said El-Rufai will die last year? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Arresting Apostle Johnson Suleman Will Create Problems For Buhari – Group Warns by euchariadavid(f): 2:08pm On Jan 27, 2017
DDeliverer:
"If I spend one day with the dss, I'm saying this for everyone to hear, if I spend one day, one day in custody, what would happen in Nigeria would take one year to clean up"

If you think Apostle Suleman is joking, go and arrest him...
Yes oo,No Mortal can touch him
Re: Arresting Apostle Johnson Suleman Will Create Problems For Buhari – Group Warns by euchariadavid(f): 2:11pm On Jan 27, 2017
Hahahaha i dey Laugh o,The Dss should continue looking for him to arrest him,Even the so-called president/ Governor cant arrest him
Re: Arresting Apostle Johnson Suleman Will Create Problems For Buhari – Group Warns by yaki84: 2:13pm On Jan 27, 2017
OnankpaBa:

i was forced to slap you but you are not close to me.

Please stop and do something good for your life.
na bubu hold ur sense abi wetin?
If him die u go mad ni abi mental?
Abacha die, we still dey: yaradua die nothing shake us na dis fool wey go die go come destabilise us?
Re: Arresting Apostle Johnson Suleman Will Create Problems For Buhari – Group Warns by Lekison(m): 2:13pm On Jan 27, 2017
DDeliverer:

Which useless law is that?
I wonder o
Re: Arresting Apostle Johnson Suleman Will Create Problems For Buhari – Group Warns by OsusuMustFlow(f): 2:15pm On Jan 27, 2017
Ukalejohn:
You're a fool just saying nonsense

Re: Arresting Apostle Johnson Suleman Will Create Problems For Buhari – Group Warns by dollarlander: 2:25pm On Jan 27, 2017
The only answer to Nigeria problems is creation of Biafra republic.

This will lead to Niger-Delta repiblic and oodua republic. The current Northern Nigeria can create Arewa or Usman Dan fodio republic.

With this, the troubles are over.
Re: Arresting Apostle Johnson Suleman Will Create Problems For Buhari – Group Warns by dyangprof(m): 2:34pm On Jan 27, 2017
chiefolododo:
cool cool arresting me will lead to Nigeria disintegration

hahahhaha

i wil not arest u o

i rather arrest buhari instead of u
Re: Arresting Apostle Johnson Suleman Will Create Problems For Buhari – Group Warns by whistlee: 2:37pm On Jan 27, 2017
[quote author=OsusuMustFlow post=53174508]is he above the law?

Mtchew.

He better mind his speech. Last time i checked..i thought he said El-Rufai will die last year?
Nonetheless, El rufai made a hate speech and wasn't arrested. Is he above the law, remembering he said that any fulani killed is a debt to be paid someday? Pls be objective.
Re: Arresting Apostle Johnson Suleman Will Create Problems For Buhari – Group Warns by omsal84(m): 2:38pm On Jan 27, 2017
SweetLove0:

El-Rufai is very much alive
What of Bubu?
Re: Arresting Apostle Johnson Suleman Will Create Problems For Buhari – Group Warns by OnankpaBa(m): 2:41pm On Jan 27, 2017
chiefolododo:
If your hand touches my cheek for once , I go reply am with 99 dirty slaps

Re: Arresting Apostle Johnson Suleman Will Create Problems For Buhari – Group Warns by omsal84(m): 2:58pm On Jan 27, 2017
DONSMITH123:

stop wishing human being evil bro
Is death evil? So his life is important to him and you? What about the lives of those your zoo soldiers killed for merely protesting? How about the herdsmen from... his life is equal to one IPOB member killed. 'Wishing and killing' are they the same? Hypocrist!
Re: Arresting Apostle Johnson Suleman Will Create Problems For Buhari – Group Warns by mikeweezy(m): 3:35pm On Jan 27, 2017
is he above the law?

Mtchew.

He better mind his speech. Last time i checked..i thought he said El-Rufai will die last year?

mumu u could has tell ur short devil hell_rufia to inplement the law naw
Re: Arresting Apostle Johnson Suleman Will Create Problems For Buhari – Group Warns by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jan 27, 2017
Cue:

U obviously weren't told the whole story, else you'd have known about Bishop Benson Idahosa's adventures with the Abacha administration.
Please educate him more about Idahosa
Re: Arresting Apostle Johnson Suleman Will Create Problems For Buhari – Group Warns by youngjoy(f): 4:20pm On Jan 27, 2017
OsusuMustFlow:
is he above the law?

Mtchew.

He better mind his speech. Last time i checked..i thought he said El-Rufai will die last year? cheesy cheesy cheesy
what has he done to be arrested... bcus he speaks the truth ba
Re: Arresting Apostle Johnson Suleman Will Create Problems For Buhari – Group Warns by Onogiede(m): 4:26pm On Jan 27, 2017
asuustrike2009:

Please educate him more about Idahosa
zombies doesn't know the history of idahosa
Re: Arresting Apostle Johnson Suleman Will Create Problems For Buhari – Group Warns by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jan 27, 2017
OsusuMustFlow:
is he above the law?

Mtchew.

Where Was DSS, When APC Chairman Told People To Kill Anyone That Wants To Kill Them During The Rivers Elections. Haba, Hardsmen From Niger And Senegal Are Allowed To Kill Nigerian And We Should Not Defend Ourselves By Killing Back? Pls Be Reasonable.
Re: Arresting Apostle Johnson Suleman Will Create Problems For Buhari – Group Warns by EMMNIG: 5:07pm On Jan 27, 2017
chiefolododo:
Buhari wey Don die
I PRAY SO
Re: Arresting Apostle Johnson Suleman Will Create Problems For Buhari – Group Warns by EMMNIG: 5:09pm On Jan 27, 2017
DONSMITH123:

WHAT BUBU WISH FOR NIGERIA

stop wishing human being evil bro
Re: Arresting Apostle Johnson Suleman Will Create Problems For Buhari – Group Warns by EddyTeddy(m): 6:55pm On Jan 27, 2017
stephnie1:

he will even die in jail
Na so ur mouth be? Abi na so u take dey talk?
Re: Arresting Apostle Johnson Suleman Will Create Problems For Buhari – Group Warns by HCpaul(m): 7:14pm On Jan 27, 2017
DDeliverer:
"If I spend one day with the dss, I'm saying this for everyone to hear, if I spend one day, one day in custody, what would happen in Nigeria would take one year to clean up"

If you think Apostle Suleman is joking, go and arrest him...

Honestly I don't see any reason why the man should be arrested but the way we rate religious leaders in this country is quite provocative and annoying.

If he is arrested, nothing will happen. The threat he gave can only work in Nigeria cuz in civilized country, he would have already be in jail while dudes like you would have been apologizing and pledging for his freedom.

I love the man though and I am also not in support of the administration of that cattle rearer camouflage as a president.
Re: Arresting Apostle Johnson Suleman Will Create Problems For Buhari – Group Warns by bemyguest(f): 7:43pm On Jan 27, 2017
Make dem try am they will know that David Killed goliath indeed. The DSS or whatsover they call themselves are digging their early grave. Enough is enough. Try arrest the Oracle you know how far.
Re: Arresting Apostle Johnson Suleman Will Create Problems For Buhari – Group Warns by prof12(m): 10:24pm On Jan 27, 2017
This group, their brains needs regrouping

Re: Arresting Apostle Johnson Suleman Will Create Problems For Buhari – Group Warns by nwabiafra34(m): 10:59pm On Jan 27, 2017
DDeliverer:

Which useless law is that?
Seriously it surprises me when people talk about law in Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Prophet Tommy Yisa Aika Wants N750k To Pray For Super Eagles To Win World Cup / The Evidence For The Deity Of Christ. / Is Cousins Marriage In Christianity Forbidden?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.