Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,868 members, 7,828,094 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

Freeze: I Can Only Attend 3 Churches In Lagos - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Freeze: I Can Only Attend 3 Churches In Lagos (60120 Views)

Daddy Freeze: I Haven't Gotten A Job Since I Started 'Free The Sheeple Movement' / D’banj To Daddy Freeze: "I Pay My Tithes” - Singer Tells OAP At Omotola At 40 / Daddy Freeze: "I Never Impregnated Any Woman Inside Her Husband's House" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Freeze: I Can Only Attend 3 Churches In Lagos by bush112(m): 4:52pm On Jan 27, 2017
who ask u question
Re: Freeze: I Can Only Attend 3 Churches In Lagos by fof1: 4:55pm On Jan 27, 2017
Ovokoo:
Popular radio personality freeze has once again called out the pentecostal movement in Nigeria and has made it clear to anyone who is ready to listen that most Pastors in Nigeria are scammers. However, he says there are few ones that he can afford to attend their churches.

Sources: http://ovoko.com.ng/can-attend-3-churches-lagos-oap-freeze/

He says the only churches he can attend are Latter rain Assembly and This Present house
and The Elevation Church which are both in Lekki, Lagos.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BPxN7RMFqGJ/?taken-by=daddyfreeze

HE IS A LOUSY NOISY FOOL SEEKING RELEVANCE. WHO WANTS HIM.GO ANY WHERE U WANT. UR SOUL IS IMPORTANT TO GOD IF U GENUINELY REPENT OF UR SINS AND TRUST D SAVIOUR ....
Re: Freeze: I Can Only Attend 3 Churches In Lagos by LoveJesus87(m): 5:02pm On Jan 27, 2017
oloriooko:
One condom could have done the job undecided
Now we have a serious situation on our hands angry
Honestly. angry Freeze ko, melt ni.
Re: Freeze: I Can Only Attend 3 Churches In Lagos by jimmyT: 5:04pm On Jan 27, 2017
YOU SHOULD BE ATTENDING MFM INSTEAD.
Re: Freeze: I Can Only Attend 3 Churches In Lagos by LoveJesus87(m): 5:05pm On Jan 27, 2017
Guyman02:
Abeg who asked him?
I blame the MODs who move every comment he makes to Front Page (FP)
Honestly they are turning this forum to Rubbishland angry
Re: Freeze: I Can Only Attend 3 Churches In Lagos by peacesamuel94(m): 5:09pm On Jan 27, 2017
Ovokoo:
Popular radio personality freeze has once again called out the pentecostal movement in Nigeria and has made it clear to anyone who is ready to listen that most Pastors in Nigeria are scammers. However, he says there are few ones that he can afford to attend their churches.

He says the only churches he can attend are Latter rain Assembly and This Present house

who cares?
Re: Freeze: I Can Only Attend 3 Churches In Lagos by Charly68: 5:21pm On Jan 27, 2017
Who is this noise maker?
Re: Freeze: I Can Only Attend 3 Churches In Lagos by chuose2: 5:22pm On Jan 27, 2017
NOTICE THAT FREEZE NO MENTION RCCG?

Here is why

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8zZWvvaEaY

1 Like

Re: Freeze: I Can Only Attend 3 Churches In Lagos by tolaabi: 5:24pm On Jan 27, 2017
oloriooko:
lwkmd.....u nailed it
Re: Freeze: I Can Only Attend 3 Churches In Lagos by Pedrocross4568(m): 5:25pm On Jan 27, 2017
Great .
Re: Freeze: I Can Only Attend 3 Churches In Lagos by BCISLTD: 5:29pm On Jan 27, 2017
kennygee:
If these churches have not cured your foolishness or refined you, they are not worth mentioning.

Don't embarrass the churches biko. I believe those pastors don't endorse ur attitude.

Don't even go to church at all.

This ur attitude is exactly what Jesus got when he came to redeem souls....they were fake men of God back then too...and they stoned him and nailed him on the cross...

Always keep an open mind ...narrow is the way to salvation...90% of people going to redeem today will not make heaven..

2 Likes

Re: Freeze: I Can Only Attend 3 Churches In Lagos by Realhommie(m): 5:40pm On Jan 27, 2017
francescainnoce:
Some elements of truth and reality can be drawn from his write-up. Most important thing I would like to add is that MOST CHRISTIANS believe that God cannot talk to them directly. And Thisbe perception continues to hinder their connectivity with God.
I know the bible talked about prophets and prophesy and the importance of pastor and ministers but nowadays people are giving this servants of God more accolades than nevcessary.
My points are :
God can speak to individuals
Your belief in God is more important than your believe in man even his servants
Christians should start reading their bible and abide by the holy expectations
You can activate the promises of God as conveyed in the scripture by obeying his commands and follow his holy instructions.
God is ever active and live and yes he doesn't descriminate: saints and sinners, only God can judge.
Believe in the power of prayer and remember Isiah 40:31.
Pastors and ministers can pray but they can't Have YOUR FAITH OR FAITH FOR YOU: if you don't have a personal relationship with God; you can let 1000 pastors lay their hands and stuff on you: your challenges would only double by A THOUSAND.
Nice one... I wonder why people are so quick to slander, abuse, malign and curse at him eventhough in most cases than not he speaks the truth. And on this one he is spot on.

I've always known though that the reason we have so many gullible christians today who easily fall prey to most of these con men posing as M.O.G's (Yahoo boys as Freeze would say, lol) is because there is no relationship whatsoever between them and their maker (God Almighty), and as such they know not their left from their right. Too bad

Nice analysis.
Re: Freeze: I Can Only Attend 3 Churches In Lagos by chacoonder(m): 5:57pm On Jan 27, 2017
The guy is making sense

1 Like

Re: Freeze: I Can Only Attend 3 Churches In Lagos by Queenasake(f): 6:03pm On Jan 27, 2017
Ara kunrin, o ni lo Idande, ati itusile, nitori pe awon emi kemi, lon lo e, the annoying thing is you don't seem to know.
Re: Freeze: I Can Only Attend 3 Churches In Lagos by guyla: 6:08pm On Jan 27, 2017
oloriooko:

Hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha
Re: Freeze: I Can Only Attend 3 Churches In Lagos by Heavance(m): 6:20pm On Jan 27, 2017
cummando:
You no add cele? Make them use holy water reset your head
Tiri gbosa to you, and two rounds of nkwobi
Re: Freeze: I Can Only Attend 3 Churches In Lagos by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jan 27, 2017
Heavance:

Tiri gbosa to you, and two rounds of nkwobi
Chai oga heavance...... Nkwobi can totori me eh!
Re: Freeze: I Can Only Attend 3 Churches In Lagos by dannyboy444: 6:47pm On Jan 27, 2017
isorait.. I don air u
Re: Freeze: I Can Only Attend 3 Churches In Lagos by DonMekino(m): 6:49pm On Jan 27, 2017
Freeze or wat u call urself look.... the cup where my bleeps ought to be....alas it is emptyyyy
Re: Freeze: I Can Only Attend 3 Churches In Lagos by soath(m): 7:12pm On Jan 27, 2017
Chikelue2000:
Corrected- d only churches I will ever attend in Nigeria: Deeper Life, Deeper Life and Deeper Life
Why?
Re: Freeze: I Can Only Attend 3 Churches In Lagos by daveP(m): 7:18pm On Jan 27, 2017
HjHjehhehehheh

Hehhehehheh
What do i call This?

Fallacy of a restricted geographical location!!!!?
Re: Freeze: I Can Only Attend 3 Churches In Lagos by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jan 27, 2017
cummando:
You no add cele?
Make them use holy water reset your head

Hahaha grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Freeze: I Can Only Attend 3 Churches In Lagos by godquality: 7:20pm On Jan 27, 2017
Guys make una free this guy na. Freedom of speech. No be him opinion abi he force am on anybody?

Na recommendation. Even me can only recommend the 3 churches below;
Celestial church of Christ
OOOlumba
CAC.
grin grin tongue
Re: Freeze: I Can Only Attend 3 Churches In Lagos by cytell56: 7:29pm On Jan 27, 2017
This one wey no know God. Wetin you expect?
Ovokoo:

Re: Freeze: I Can Only Attend 3 Churches In Lagos by Jajayi: 7:33pm On Jan 27, 2017
Lmao, but why na grin grin grin grin grin
oloriooko:
Re: Freeze: I Can Only Attend 3 Churches In Lagos by jamislaw(m): 7:35pm On Jan 27, 2017
Yahoo Yahoo boys in suit. Lol religion fraudsters.

1 Like

Re: Freeze: I Can Only Attend 3 Churches In Lagos by dayowunmi(m): 7:38pm On Jan 27, 2017
Seems every Instagram post from freeze is now a sure banker for front page. Who cares where he goes? Am sure whichever church he goes or doesn't go is supposed to be news abi? If you like convert to Islam or atheism, who u help?
Re: Freeze: I Can Only Attend 3 Churches In Lagos by Chikelue2000(m): 7:44pm On Jan 27, 2017
soath:
Why?
word of truth n sound gospel is preached dia
Re: Freeze: I Can Only Attend 3 Churches In Lagos by dsocioemmy(m): 8:06pm On Jan 27, 2017
Is this freeze now the president of Nigeria. am not understanding his frequent attention now o
Re: Freeze: I Can Only Attend 3 Churches In Lagos by HCF(m): 8:52pm On Jan 27, 2017
oloriooko:
grin grin
Re: Freeze: I Can Only Attend 3 Churches In Lagos by jerrymej(m): 9:06pm On Jan 27, 2017
See rubbish oo.
Re: Freeze: I Can Only Attend 3 Churches In Lagos by semyman: 9:39pm On Jan 27, 2017
Isaacmacdon:
This fool doesn't know he's just fulfilling the prophecy concerning Christians facing persecution from all angles. It's obvious he's either possessed by the spirit of error or otherwise.
who made u a christian, u think by doling out cash to yahoo boys in suit in the name of tithe and offerings makes u one? No, maga just paid

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Odunlade Adekola's Gay Role In "Daudu", A Yoruba Movie (Pics, Video) / Senator Yayi Gifts Taiwo Hassan 'Ogogo' Toyota Venza SUV For His Birthday / Roman Goddess Shares Pantless Photo, Causes Stir Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.