Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,701 members, 7,865,785 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 05:19 AM

Ibibiofirstlady Lied On Her MMM Post Just To Get To Frontpage - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Ibibiofirstlady Lied On Her MMM Post Just To Get To Frontpage (698 Views)

WOW...MMM Is Paying Part 2016 Mavro...serious Matching Today...pix / MMM Participants I Just Got My Balance, Who Else Got Theirs / MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ibibiofirstlady Lied On Her MMM Post Just To Get To Frontpage by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jan 27, 2017
Please any one who reads IbibioFirstLady post on how she ghed 200k should please disregard her post. that was just a cheap lie to gather pathetic sympathizers and to attract our hustle blogger seun to push her post to frontpage.

These are my reasons.

1. When MMM opened on the 13th of January, a notice was sent to every body's personal office that only small amount will be ghed, which initially was below 100k and reduced to 31k , then further reduced to 15k , so how come you were allowed to gh 200k, lets assume you were actually allowed to gh 200k , for you to complain now sounds funny , cos knowing the impatience of Nigerians you would have made this complain a long time ago.

2 How come u made your allegation without a single proof (snapshot/snapshots).

Please there are other important things for you to do with your time than to cook up lies.

God bless.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibibiofirstlady Lied On Her MMM Post Just To Get To Frontpage by Ramanto(m): 6:06pm On Jan 27, 2017
Busted

1 Like

Re: Ibibiofirstlady Lied On Her MMM Post Just To Get To Frontpage by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jan 27, 2017
fhranciz:
Please any one who reads IbibioFirstLady post on how she ghed 200k should please disregard her post. that was just a cheap lie to gather pathetic sympathizers and to attract our hustle blogger seun to push her post to frontpage.

These are my reasons.

1. When MMM opened on the 13th of January, a notice was sent to every body's personal office that only small amount will be ghed, which initially was below 100k and reduced to 31k , then further reduced to 15k , so how come you were allowed to gh 200k, lets assume you were actually allowed to gh 200k , for you to complain now sounds funny , cos knowing the impatience of Nigerians you would have made this complain a long time ago.

2 How come u made your allegation without a single proof (snapshot/snapshots).

Please there are other important things for you to do with your time than to cook up lies.

God bless.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

... / HAVE You Been Scam On Several Occasions, Try This And Thank Me Later / Investment Involvement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.