Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,745 members, 7,824,147 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

See The Seized Helicopters Handed By Customs To The Nigerian Air Force. Photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The Seized Helicopters Handed By Customs To The Nigerian Air Force. Photos (51988 Views)

Bell 412 Helicopter Inducted By Nigerian Air Force (Photos) / Customs Hands Over Seized Helicopters To NAF At Lagos Airport / The Mushshak Aircrafts Acquired From Pakistan By Nigerian Air Force (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Seized Helicopters Handed By Customs To The Nigerian Air Force. Photos by moshino(m): 9:13pm On Jan 27, 2017
philchudi:
Why was it seized?

Go back and read the article.
Re: See The Seized Helicopters Handed By Customs To The Nigerian Air Force. Photos by Caveatemptor(m): 9:19pm On Jan 27, 2017
Adminisher:

It is not an attack helicopter sir. It is ordinary Bell. Your friends working on Oil rigs take them to work every two weeks. Can it be used for military duties?.. damn yeah

It is an attack helicopter.
It was imported in 2015.
The accessories such as the rotor blades and the munitions are in the wooden crates pictured beside the two choppers. They were dismantled so they could fit into the cargo plane that brought them into the country.
Re: See The Seized Helicopters Handed By Customs To The Nigerian Air Force. Photos by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jan 27, 2017
sapiosexual1:
Like seriously, Nigeria is a funny country where anything goes.
If it were small arms proliferation, that could be understandable. But an attack helicopter?
You mean our intelligentsia cannot unravel it's destination or trace it's origin in collabo with Interpol?
I hope this one wouldn't be like that Lebanese arms cargo that was seized and then it suddenly disappeared .
my dear, this country tire me o,and you wonder how bokoharam gets their weapons

2 Likes

Re: See The Seized Helicopters Handed By Customs To The Nigerian Air Force. Photos by TLAX: 9:31pm On Jan 27, 2017
This is stealing!

2 Likes

Re: See The Seized Helicopters Handed By Customs To The Nigerian Air Force. Photos by tillaman(m): 9:32pm On Jan 27, 2017
Nice chopper
Re: See The Seized Helicopters Handed By Customs To The Nigerian Air Force. Photos by iamfearless(m): 9:40pm On Jan 27, 2017
Whp come dey import helicopters?
9ja sef
Re: See The Seized Helicopters Handed By Customs To The Nigerian Air Force. Photos by EddyTeddy(m): 9:47pm On Jan 27, 2017
dainformant:
na only pictures u dey look, the reason is in the post
Buhari second
Re: See The Seized Helicopters Handed By Customs To The Nigerian Air Force. Photos by Alphasoar(m): 9:53pm On Jan 27, 2017
Something the owner wan use do pre wedding shoot with em wife for Nairaland. This cus T om people sabi spoil person waka like Jammeh.
the Better thing be say e still make FP as other pre wedding shoot the make am.
#OkBye

Re: See The Seized Helicopters Handed By Customs To The Nigerian Air Force. Photos by MayhorE(m): 9:59pm On Jan 27, 2017
this will be the last time we will be seeing those butterflies(helicopters), from tomorrow they would have bury the case
Re: See The Seized Helicopters Handed By Customs To The Nigerian Air Force. Photos by Absoj(m): 10:00pm On Jan 27, 2017
Runaway:
who cease am?
grin grin I fear ur question
Re: See The Seized Helicopters Handed By Customs To The Nigerian Air Force. Photos by Kingbuhari(m): 10:10pm On Jan 27, 2017
slimfit1:
So ordinary citizen can order an aircraft and our government can't only God knows what else go through that we don't know.
some kids in abroad has Mini helicopters
Re: See The Seized Helicopters Handed By Customs To The Nigerian Air Force. Photos by makinde413(m): 10:14pm On Jan 27, 2017
nawa ooooo for dis country
Re: See The Seized Helicopters Handed By Customs To The Nigerian Air Force. Photos by kamarov: 10:24pm On Jan 27, 2017
THE NIGERIAN CUSTOM ARE SAYING FALSE NEWS THE 2 HELICOPTERS CAN NEVER REACH 9.7 BILLION NAIRA THEN HOW MUCH IS PRIVATE PLANE OR PASSENGERS PLANE. LETS TELL OURSELVES THE TRUTH
Re: See The Seized Helicopters Handed By Customs To The Nigerian Air Force. Photos by optimusprime2(m): 10:31pm On Jan 27, 2017
My goodness... shocked
So this means stuff like this has been going on
If combat efficient Choppers can be wired in unknown, it means, they can also ship Battle Tanks et al unknown??
Chai!
Unu gebum' madu
Re: See The Seized Helicopters Handed By Customs To The Nigerian Air Force. Photos by raphy(m): 10:33pm On Jan 27, 2017
Jesus wept cry the citizen are starving someone is importing this kind of war choppers embarassed and it's very new they have NLT yet open it.and no body is yet to claim it.Jesus wept again cry thats how they bring in diffrent kinds of guns into this country.God helps us o . angry

1 Like

Re: See The Seized Helicopters Handed By Customs To The Nigerian Air Force. Photos by Banter1(m): 11:07pm On Jan 27, 2017
Kwamecron:

U be illiterate?
most you insult him? Dude just asked a simple question instead of you to enlighten him you insulted him. How do you expect people to learn? What is wrong with some of us?
Re: See The Seized Helicopters Handed By Customs To The Nigerian Air Force. Photos by gaskiyamagana: 11:09pm On Jan 27, 2017
philchudi:
Why was it seized?
Because its for biafra as you always foolishly think.
Re: See The Seized Helicopters Handed By Customs To The Nigerian Air Force. Photos by Umennajiego(m): 11:33pm On Jan 27, 2017
AntiWailer:

"It was bought by Christians for evangelism and Buhari want to give it to Muslims. If you notice the head of the people he gave it to will likely be muslim"
It is Islamization Agenda.

Funny but dumb.. . No insult meant
Re: See The Seized Helicopters Handed By Customs To The Nigerian Air Force. Photos by lastpage: 11:58pm On Jan 27, 2017
AntiWailer:

They will come and interprete it for u.

So u scream the easiest line.

Let me drop my line.

"It was bought by Christians for evangelism and Buhari want to give it to Muslims. If you notice the head of the people he gave it to will likely be muslim"
It is Islamization Agenda.

It was bought for militants, by that Goatluck Jonathan using our looted funds so they can use it to fight the Army in the creek.

No wonder he was visiting OBJ a few days back.... he knows that his wickedness has been discovered!

Good one customs, that is two more "machines" for the criminals sabotaging our pipelines and the miscreants blocking passage on the niger Bridge!
grin grin

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: See The Seized Helicopters Handed By Customs To The Nigerian Air Force. Photos by protocoll(m): 12:12am On Jan 28, 2017
sonnie10:
Soon they will say it's IPOB's

Re: See The Seized Helicopters Handed By Customs To The Nigerian Air Force. Photos by Litmus: 12:22am On Jan 28, 2017
They're like trojans, hope the Airforce give'em the once-over for bugs
Re: See The Seized Helicopters Handed By Customs To The Nigerian Air Force. Photos by Ayatullah(m): 12:59am On Jan 28, 2017
dainformant:
na only pictures u dey look, the reason is in the post

Nollywood don scatter Philchudi brain, he no sabi read again! Na soso film shocked

Re: See The Seized Helicopters Handed By Customs To The Nigerian Air Force. Photos by ademusiwa2r: 2:07am On Jan 28, 2017
Wrong procedure, you should be border About the sender law. And your own law, because The sender does not know your law.

There are 180 countries. So they have cleared the goods as been OK before they send them to Nigeria

If that helicopter was sent to e. The helicopter should be handled over to Lagos', because of my status in Nigeria. And Lagos should clear it on my behalf.

It is Mr ambode duty to clear my goods.
Re: See The Seized Helicopters Handed By Customs To The Nigerian Air Force. Photos by philclaps22: 2:09am On Jan 28, 2017
h
Re: See The Seized Helicopters Handed By Customs To The Nigerian Air Force. Photos by ademusiwa2r: 2:24am On Jan 28, 2017
[quote autho
Re: See The Seized Helicopters Handed By Customs To The Nigerian Air Force. Photos by ademusiwa2r: 2:26am On Jan 28, 2017
The division Goc are suppose to run their territory like you run a country security.

You are expected to have 3 deputy general officers commanding from the 3 arm of the branches of the military. One from the Navy, army and airforce
Re: See The Seized Helicopters Handed By Customs To The Nigerian Air Force. Photos by ademusiwa2r: 2:29am On Jan 28, 2017
You have to give i
Re: See The Seized Helicopters Handed By Customs To The Nigerian Air Force. Photos by math2001: 3:42am On Jan 28, 2017
If you give me less than 1 billion, I get you one helicopter
Re: See The Seized Helicopters Handed By Customs To The Nigerian Air Force. Photos by Coolgent(m): 5:03am On Jan 28, 2017
DSS should grill former CAN president pastor ayo he may be the owner, as bokoharam he might have bought them for terrorusm just like his plane caught in south africa with arms
Re: See The Seized Helicopters Handed By Customs To The Nigerian Air Force. Photos by KingsJohnson(m): 5:59am On Jan 28, 2017
CastedDude:
The Deputy Comptroller General of Customs, Dan Ugo, alleged that the importers of the helicopters failed to comply with the necessary import requirement.

The Customs said the helicopters were handed over to NAF for failure by the yet -to - be-identified importers to produce end user certificate from the office of the National Security Adviser.

He said the chopper would be useful to the Nigerian Air Force in the fight against insurgency as the chopper were specially designed for such operations.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/01/see-seized-helicopters-handed-by.html

I just dont understand

Check my signature to start making cool cash today
Re: See The Seized Helicopters Handed By Customs To The Nigerian Air Force. Photos by BabaRamota1980: 6:19am On Jan 28, 2017
These choppers were meant for a new rotary wing aviation training school in Lagos. It is to train helicopyer pilots. Das all! No cause for alarm guys.
Re: See The Seized Helicopters Handed By Customs To The Nigerian Air Force. Photos by gofnor(m): 6:27am On Jan 28, 2017
That's great

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Body Of Hadiza, Sule Lamido's Daughter Arrives Nigeria For Burial / Plateau Killings: Angry Youths Protest At Government House, Turn Violent(photos) / Man Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Gets Female Partner [photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.