Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,091 members, 7,849,412 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 08:58 PM

Apc Gives Yahaya Bello 4-week Ultimatum To Pay Kogi Workers. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apc Gives Yahaya Bello 4-week Ultimatum To Pay Kogi Workers. (845 Views)

Yahaya Bello To Kogi Workers: Keep Shouting Or Go Meet Donald Trump I Don't Care / "We Are Dying, Pay Our Salaries" - Kogi Workers Tell Governor Yahaya Bello / Youths Give Buhari 8-week Ultimatum To Resign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apc Gives Yahaya Bello 4-week Ultimatum To Pay Kogi Workers. by Naijahotloaded(m): 8:08pm On Jan 27, 2017
The Kogi State Chapter of the All Progressives Congress (APC) has given the Governor of the state, Alhaji Yahaya Bello four weeks ultimatum to reconcile the on-going staff audit in the state.

Sen. Dino Melaye (APC-Kogi West), who spoke on behalf of the party gave the ultimatum at a news conference on Friday in Abuja.

He said that staff audit the world over was a periodic exercise to monitor and evaluate public servants for promotions, retirements, new employment opportunities and elimination of ghost workers. Continue reading...http://naijahotloaded.com/2017/01/27/apc-gives-yahaya-bello-4-week-ultimatum-to-pay-kogi-workers/

Re: Apc Gives Yahaya Bello 4-week Ultimatum To Pay Kogi Workers. by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jan 27, 2017
I pray GOD touches his hrt 2 pay workers
Re: Apc Gives Yahaya Bello 4-week Ultimatum To Pay Kogi Workers. by ybalogs(m): 8:22pm On Jan 27, 2017
Some people are just wicked!!!
Re: Apc Gives Yahaya Bello 4-week Ultimatum To Pay Kogi Workers. by ybalogs(m): 8:23pm On Jan 27, 2017
Monkey dey work,baboon dey chop:the trend in Naija.May God help us.
Re: Apc Gives Yahaya Bello 4-week Ultimatum To Pay Kogi Workers. by vatiqan(m): 8:24pm On Jan 27, 2017
Jesus, Mary and Joseph; have you seen APC? Cos I'm still looking for them!

we are so used to indoor games, indoor catering, but not inhouse fighting! Pele o, apc
Re: Apc Gives Yahaya Bello 4-week Ultimatum To Pay Kogi Workers. by Chikelue2000(m): 8:29pm On Jan 27, 2017
What's his issh now? Other states r paying
Re: Apc Gives Yahaya Bello 4-week Ultimatum To Pay Kogi Workers. by sunkoye: 8:31pm On Jan 27, 2017
See this accidental governor oh...... No be im fault sha
Re: Apc Gives Yahaya Bello 4-week Ultimatum To Pay Kogi Workers. by eyeview: 8:49pm On Jan 27, 2017
There are two governors am most disappointed with in this nation.
1 is Rochas Okorocha of Imo state and the other Is
2, yahaya Bello's of Kogi state. One would have thought that considering the divine manner thru which he became governor against the wish of the igala majority, he would have gone all the way to prove all nay-sayers wrong, instead he's making everybody see why he shouldn't have been governor ab-initio

1 Like

Re: Apc Gives Yahaya Bello 4-week Ultimatum To Pay Kogi Workers. by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jan 27, 2017
eyeview:
There are two governors am most disappointed with in this nation.
1 is Rochas Okorocha of Imo state and the other Is
2, yahaya Bello's of Kogi state. One would have thought that considering the divine manner thru which he became governor against the wish of the igala majority, he would have gone all the way to prove all nay-sayers wrong, instead he's making everybody see why he shouldn't have been governor ab-initio
Why are you disappointed in Okorocha, you were were warned about his antecedents about being a conman.
Re: Apc Gives Yahaya Bello 4-week Ultimatum To Pay Kogi Workers. by jamace(m): 9:44pm On Jan 27, 2017
Re: Apc Gives Yahaya Bello 4-week Ultimatum To Pay Kogi Workers. by easzypeaszy(m): 9:56pm On Jan 27, 2017
Monkey
Re: Apc Gives Yahaya Bello 4-week Ultimatum To Pay Kogi Workers. by eyeview: 10:09pm On Jan 27, 2017
kaydutchboy:

Why are you disappointed in Okorocha, you were were warned about his antecedents about being a conman.
In 2011,i campaigned vigorously for him against Ohakim.
In 2015,i spent my personal resources warning Ndi Imo against voting the man again. Some of us risked our lives pleading with our people against this man.

My disappointment is borne out of the unprecedented acceptance the people gave him in 2011 viz-a-viz the monster he has become today.

1 Like

Re: Apc Gives Yahaya Bello 4-week Ultimatum To Pay Kogi Workers. by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jan 27, 2017
eyeview:

In 2011,i campaigned vigorously for him against Ohakim.
In 2015,i spent my personal resources warning Ndi Imo against voting the man again. Some of us risked our lives pleading with our people against this man.

My disappointment is borne out of the unprecedented acceptance the people gave him in 2011 viz-a-viz the monster he has become today.
If only more people could be wise like you and learn from their mistakes the country would have been a better place. I also campaigned vigorously for Buhari,but now see he is fraud and the anti-corruption war is fake.

(1) (Reply)

Is Former Enugu Governor Chime Alive? / #iStandWithBuhari interactive Session with Nigerian Youths (Photos) / Atiku,Ben Bruce,Obiano & Ooni Of Ife At Silverbird Man Of Year Award In Lagos(Pi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.