Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,836 members, 7,820,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

Fayose And Dino Melaye Meet At Transcorp Hotel In Abuja (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose And Dino Melaye Meet At Transcorp Hotel In Abuja (Photos) (78198 Views)

FFK, Peter Obi And Dino Malaye At Party Coalition (Photos) / Saraki, Dino Melaye Celebrate With Uche Secondus At Transcorp Hilton, Abuja / Saraki And Dino Melaye Visit Ibrahim Babangida In Minna,Pose With Him(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose And Dino Melaye Meet At Transcorp Hotel In Abuja (Photos) by henrimoto(m): 10:55pm On Jan 27, 2017
divicode:

Yes, greater than Ojukwu (the coward), Alex Ekwueme and the albino in the cage all put together. He is the messiah the Igbo have been waiting for they are all lily-livered and do no have a genuine leader. Thank you Fayose for coming to t rescue of the flat_heads
Lolzz. Thunder!! Thunder!!! Thunder!!!!! ......
Re: Fayose And Dino Melaye Meet At Transcorp Hotel In Abuja (Photos) by Inova(m): 10:57pm On Jan 27, 2017
nnokwa042:
I don't care about ur tribe but so long Hausa Fulani people say we Southerners will not sleep them thy selves will neither sleep ,in this era of social media? They can kill us all with abooki Nigerian army but the world re watching
What is this one saying
Re: Fayose And Dino Melaye Meet At Transcorp Hotel In Abuja (Photos) by bragxz(m): 10:58pm On Jan 27, 2017
I'm sure there are discussing the rots and hunger in. Kogi.. Gov Bello issues..
Re: Fayose And Dino Melaye Meet At Transcorp Hotel In Abuja (Photos) by Locapito(m): 10:58pm On Jan 27, 2017
A bastardo in Yoruba land and Messiah in south east and south south region. This is the man that we leads the easterners and creek boys to their promise land. After all there's no man enough from the two regions to lead them. By the way, where's his co tout, wike?

2 Likes

Re: Fayose And Dino Melaye Meet At Transcorp Hotel In Abuja (Photos) by morisnewrain(m): 11:01pm On Jan 27, 2017
LORDOFAFONJAS:
FAYOSE IS A MAN OF PEACE AND JUSTICE, HES GREATER THAN AWOLOWO...
He's greater than your FATHER.

1 Like

Re: Fayose And Dino Melaye Meet At Transcorp Hotel In Abuja (Photos) by chewenco(m): 11:01pm On Jan 27, 2017
pls i need robust woman 2 mary 08086676636
Re: Fayose And Dino Melaye Meet At Transcorp Hotel In Abuja (Photos) by elexjojo745(m): 11:04pm On Jan 27, 2017
divicode:

Yes, greater than Ojukwu (the coward), Alex Ekwueme and the albino in the cage all put together. He is the messiah the Igbo have been waiting for they are all lily-livered and do no have a genuine leader. Thank you Fayose for coming to t rescue of the flat_heads

E pain you well well!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Fayose And Dino Melaye Meet At Transcorp Hotel In Abuja (Photos) by promzyphyno(m): 11:09pm On Jan 27, 2017
That first pics tho,
Somthing fishy about the handshake,university students should understand better
Re: Fayose And Dino Melaye Meet At Transcorp Hotel In Abuja (Photos) by Boss347(m): 11:14pm On Jan 27, 2017
Notice that handshake? I suspect something
Re: Fayose And Dino Melaye Meet At Transcorp Hotel In Abuja (Photos) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 11:19pm On Jan 27, 2017
dainformant:
see their faces. Fayose, Buhari's nightmare

I just like how you guys hail this una foolish Governor hahahah..

Buhari nightmare and Buhari gave him Country arrest... hahha If them born am well make him near Murtala or Nnamdi Azikwe airport..
Re: Fayose And Dino Melaye Meet At Transcorp Hotel In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jan 27, 2017
One thing I no sabi do for my life na to famz, see as that guy dey beam with smile as if say na Jesus him meet.
Re: Fayose And Dino Melaye Meet At Transcorp Hotel In Abuja (Photos) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 11:25pm On Jan 27, 2017
paulsibility:
A leader is one who knows the way, goes the way, and shows the way... fayose is one...

LOL fayose is what? if i hear....
Re: Fayose And Dino Melaye Meet At Transcorp Hotel In Abuja (Photos) by ERO32: 11:27pm On Jan 27, 2017
teemanbastos:
I was once a fayose hater but presently i am beginning to like him..
See the fulanis care 'bout demselves, only a myopic thinker will think otherwise, the major reason why Fayose is doin the right thing speaking out unless if no one is doing that, then how would things be?

GOD BLESS FAYOSE
NB: make sure you collect the wailers form after this meeting " pls musa run go photocopy that for me,it is now a hot cake. Pls return the for with one broom and change so that we can burn them.
Re: Fayose And Dino Melaye Meet At Transcorp Hotel In Abuja (Photos) by Phobia1: 11:28pm On Jan 27, 2017
shakaZuIlu:
dino be like

oshokomole of yoruba land i dey feel your swag bro, you just dey give that terrorist (buhari) sleepless night.

fayose be like

my guy no be by my power ooo na Oluwa dey give me strength.

shout out to the greatest son of Oduduwa ever liveth the man his great deeds supercedes that of awolawo and any yoruba leaders dead or alive.

walai if fayose na my governor i go dey do shakara for nairaland sotee cool he's gat liver more than any SE governor trust me he has no match for now.
he's the second fela of our time the nightmare of NgeneUkwenu and other nairaland zombies
hmm Awolawo lot, Adanlawo ni.
Re: Fayose And Dino Melaye Meet At Transcorp Hotel In Abuja (Photos) by LockDown69(m): 11:28pm On Jan 27, 2017
Why is the muntulah rocking military outfit?
Re: Fayose And Dino Melaye Meet At Transcorp Hotel In Abuja (Photos) by Frederick2017: 11:29pm On Jan 27, 2017
I just love this man's way...
Re: Fayose And Dino Melaye Meet At Transcorp Hotel In Abuja (Photos) by ERO32: 11:31pm On Jan 27, 2017
divicode:

bro you need 450SPLASH. Why do you lack home training.?

1 Like

Re: Fayose And Dino Melaye Meet At Transcorp Hotel In Abuja (Photos) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 11:31pm On Jan 27, 2017
AllTheWayUp:
grin

General Fayose.....Tuale Baba ......21 gun salutes for u Oshokomole

Zombies can go and jump inside river jalingo

If you like make you hail am till next year he no concern us, If them born am well make him go against Buhari order.
Re: Fayose And Dino Melaye Meet At Transcorp Hotel In Abuja (Photos) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 11:32pm On Jan 27, 2017
shakaZuIlu:
dino be like

oshokomole of yoruba land i dey feel your swag bro, you just dey give that terrorist (buhari) sleepless night.

fayose be like

my guy no be by my power ooo na Oluwa dey give me strength.

shout out to the greatest son of Oduduwa ever liveth the man his great deeds supercedes that of awolawo and any yoruba leaders dead or alive.

walai if fayose na my governor i go dey do shakara for nairaland sotee cool he's gat liver more than any SE governor trust me he has no match for now.
he's the second fela of our time the nightmare of NgeneUkwenu and other nairaland zombies

LOL person wey Buhari no even send, If them born am well make him go against Buhari order..
Re: Fayose And Dino Melaye Meet At Transcorp Hotel In Abuja (Photos) by fortunechy(m): 11:34pm On Jan 27, 2017
only useful governor in recent time
Re: Fayose And Dino Melaye Meet At Transcorp Hotel In Abuja (Photos) by teemanbastos(m): 11:42pm On Jan 27, 2017
ERO32:
NB: make sure you collect the wailers form after this meeting " pls musa run go photocopy that for me,it is now a hot cake. Pls return the for with one broom and change so that we can burn them.
cheesy grin
Re: Fayose And Dino Melaye Meet At Transcorp Hotel In Abuja (Photos) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 11:47pm On Jan 27, 2017
shakaZuIlu:
this man just dey fly military color anyhow grin
no shaking baba you deserve it more than that useless old demented hag skeleton terrorist kunu drinking vagabond monkey lying hopelessly and helplessly at the hospital waiting to be treated so that he can go back to continue sipping kunu and brukutu.

do your thing joo so that people like NgeneUkwenu will die of envy grin

after all you're the CSO of your state

LOL after wailing and ranting that man you instult so don give order say if them born your Hero (Fayose) well make him Ordinary cotonou... hahhaa
Re: Fayose And Dino Melaye Meet At Transcorp Hotel In Abuja (Photos) by BlackOnassis(m): 12:09am On Jan 28, 2017
Afonja demons grin grin
Re: Fayose And Dino Melaye Meet At Transcorp Hotel In Abuja (Photos) by homirefacuny(m): 12:22am On Jan 28, 2017
redsceptic:
Note the handshake in the first picture. There's more to it than meets the eye. That's all I have to say

You saw what am seeing mm. The big guns bro.
Re: Fayose And Dino Melaye Meet At Transcorp Hotel In Abuja (Photos) by AyakaDunukofia: 12:34am On Jan 28, 2017
How times changes perceptions. Buhari was once feared by many Nigerians. Some Northerners banked on this fear factor to vote for him. With the sole objective of intimidating people as he did in the eighties. Locking up people, bringing back the "fear the north" political atmospher, dealing decisively with Niger delta defiant groups and of course Biafra agitation.

How disappointed he's been to them. Nigeria and people have changed so much. The world order has equally changed. Buhari is powerless even as he is the last hope for this particular Northerners. Buhari's generation of northern military officers would be the last to carry that "fear".

The generation of Ayo Fayoses, Nnamdi Kanus would in a few years face their rivals such as El Rufai etc.
It would be rumble in the jungle.
Re: Fayose And Dino Melaye Meet At Transcorp Hotel In Abuja (Photos) by protocoll(m): 12:40am On Jan 28, 2017
shakaZuIlu:
no shaking baba you deserve it more than that useless old demented hag skeleton terrorist kunu drinking vagabond monkey lying hopelessly and helplessly at the hospital waiting to be treated so that he can go back to continue sipping kunu and brukutu.

Re: Fayose And Dino Melaye Meet At Transcorp Hotel In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 1:13am On Jan 28, 2017
[quote author=JoNach post=53191211][/quote]

Return to the sender in seven folds
Re: Fayose And Dino Melaye Meet At Transcorp Hotel In Abuja (Photos) by gawu1: 1:23am On Jan 28, 2017
shakaZuIlu:

Since the ousted out of power of the ineffectual buffoon, the son of ogogoro maker, those outcasts race of red mud erosion ravaged kingdoms, aka ipods, Igbo, chestbeaters, land grappers or Biafra in Nigeria became confused who to hold on to. Their course is made worst especially now that their bleached-into-Albino delictor is caged. Hence, they see in their visions different people everyday who would set them free. The messiah, if it's not Fayose today, certainly it's Fani Kayode. Anybody that think different even from amongst is judah isscobat who must not only be disowned but must also be banished; thus Okorocha is Okorwusa. Meanwhile, it's welcome home the lost tribes of land red mud erosion ravaged kingdoms, ATM Dasuki and elzak zak from the land of the enemy. Their night vigil and prayers of recent have started seeing Atiku and latest Obasonjo after night fall on Saraki
That is how the wannabi Jews are lonely for a messiah to lead them to the promised land that even Tinubu, their sworn enemy often at times is considered a hopeful candidates. The self acclaimed jews of nigeria are embittered with Buhari on reasons known only to themselves. Their wishes is his death; their only hope for escape from the zoo, according to them.
How far would Fayose/ipods romance last! Time shall tell

2 Likes

Re: Fayose And Dino Melaye Meet At Transcorp Hotel In Abuja (Photos) by Jay542(m): 1:30am On Jan 28, 2017
redsceptic:
Note the handshake in the first picture. There's more to it than meets the eye. That's all I have to say
The handshake isn't that deep sir. I think it's just normal.
Re: Fayose And Dino Melaye Meet At Transcorp Hotel In Abuja (Photos) by Babaevans1(m): 1:37am On Jan 28, 2017
Make fayose no hijack aso rock as buhari don die. I no trust d oshoko ooo
Re: Fayose And Dino Melaye Meet At Transcorp Hotel In Abuja (Photos) by philclaps22: 1:39am On Jan 28, 2017
G

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff / Rochas Okorocha Honours Past Governors With Brand New Houses,Cars / Meet the Five Architects Of Jonathan’s Defeat.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.