Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,713 members, 7,831,243 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

Fayose And Dino Melaye Meet At Transcorp Hotel In Abuja (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose And Dino Melaye Meet At Transcorp Hotel In Abuja (Photos) (78206 Views)

FFK, Peter Obi And Dino Malaye At Party Coalition (Photos) / Saraki, Dino Melaye Celebrate With Uche Secondus At Transcorp Hilton, Abuja / Saraki And Dino Melaye Visit Ibrahim Babangida In Minna,Pose With Him(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose And Dino Melaye Meet At Transcorp Hotel In Abuja (Photos) by shakaZuIlu: 1:19pm On Jan 28, 2017
[s]
gawu1:

Characteristics of compressed heads:
Everything is either clumsy, trash, or clumsy trash.
[/s]
nonsense trash
Re: Fayose And Dino Melaye Meet At Transcorp Hotel In Abuja (Photos) by mechanics(m): 1:21pm On Jan 28, 2017
LORDOFAFONJAS:
FAYOSE IS A MAN OF PEACE AND JUSTICE, HES GREATER THAN AWOLOWO...
hmmm, ok
Re: Fayose And Dino Melaye Meet At Transcorp Hotel In Abuja (Photos) by potent5(m): 1:30pm On Jan 28, 2017
shakaZuIlu:
dino be like

oshokomole of yoruba land i dey feel your swag bro, you just dey give that terrorist (buhari) sleepless night.

fayose be like

my guy no be by my power ooo na Oluwa dey give me strength.

shout out to the greatest son of Oduduwa ever liveth the man his great deeds supercedes that of awolawo and any yoruba leaders dead or alive.

walai if fayose na my governor i go dey do shakara for nairaland sotee cool he's gat liver more than any SE governor trust me he has no match for now.
he's the second fela of our time the nightmare of NgeneUkwenu and other nairaland zombies
Bros, you're in the 'spirit'.

1 Like

Re: Fayose And Dino Melaye Meet At Transcorp Hotel In Abuja (Photos) by mbjsuki(m): 2:26pm On Jan 28, 2017
LORDOFAFONJAS:

In your best of opinion I believe that's your view and I also want to believe you have your yardstick of measuring their performances. Please for the purpose of learning,share with me and other yearning eager youths how you came to this conclusion.
I'm begging to know. Let me learn one or two points. Is it by intelligence in educational performance or by mere thuggery and noise making?
Awolowo was a renowned lawyer and he single handedly brought about huge and immeasurable impact to Nigeria and Africa as a whole. His legacy till date is felt all over Western Region.
Please kindly mention one major achievement of Fayose to it state not to the whole of Western region.

Please don't insult Awolowo's legacy by comparing him with a noise maker.
Re: Fayose And Dino Melaye Meet At Transcorp Hotel In Abuja (Photos) by MRLANNISTER(m): 2:38pm On Jan 28, 2017
LORDOFAFONJAS:

In a crazy man's world, gutter is a 3 bedroom flat. When you live in that same world, statements like this feel like facts. It's all related to having mental challenges.
Re: Fayose And Dino Melaye Meet At Transcorp Hotel In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jan 28, 2017
chemistry157:

You're so funny! Why do you think he's doing all this?
Just kidding
Re: Fayose And Dino Melaye Meet At Transcorp Hotel In Abuja (Photos) by goldedprince: 11:16am On Jan 29, 2017
uruuru:
Na mumu u kuku be
Rplace the R in ur name with capital M

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Meet Olaitan Oyetola, Biography Of Osun State First Lady To Be (photos) / Ize-Iyamu: I Was A Member Of Pyrates Confraternity But Didnt Pour Acid On Anyone / Rochas Okorocha Honours Past Governors With Brand New Houses,Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.