Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,199 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

Man Buys His 2go Girlfriend A Benz On Her Birthday - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Buys His 2go Girlfriend A Benz On Her Birthday (40937 Views)

Is My Girlfriend A Threat To Me? / Groom Gifts His Bride A New Mercedes Benz On Their Wedding Day / Zubairu, Student Buys Nihat, 16-Year-Old Girlfriend A Benz And iPhone X Max (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Buys His 2go Girlfriend A Benz On Her Birthday by cooldude62(m): 3:50pm On Jan 28, 2017
Few people here have a problem differentiating between who and which. I have seen that mistake more than twice today.
@post, great. Benz is expensive to maintain, so, your spending continues grin
Re: Man Buys His 2go Girlfriend A Benz On Her Birthday by adaksbullet: 3:54pm On Jan 28, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
I'm weird like that. Lol cheesy cheesy cheesy
u we jus be changed Monika in nl any hows like u are own nl angry angry angry
Re: Man Buys His 2go Girlfriend A Benz On Her Birthday by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jan 28, 2017
adaksbullet:
u we jus be changed Monika in nl any hows like u are own nl angry angry angry
grin cheesy grin ayam bus laik that
Re: Man Buys His 2go Girlfriend A Benz On Her Birthday by Elxandre(m): 3:55pm On Jan 28, 2017
ikp120:
grin grin grin grin

Guy like me no dey drop shishi o to prove her love grin grin grin

Though I dey pull ES around town, I no go even buy gf bicycle grin grin grin

If she no like make she waka jare. cry
which car be ES?
Re: Man Buys His 2go Girlfriend A Benz On Her Birthday by AlphaStyles(m): 3:57pm On Jan 28, 2017
d guy get money na
Re: Man Buys His 2go Girlfriend A Benz On Her Birthday by adaksbullet: 3:58pm On Jan 28, 2017
firstking01:
Engage?, hehehehe, lwkmdgrin
angry angry angry
Re: Man Buys His 2go Girlfriend A Benz On Her Birthday by adaksbullet: 3:59pm On Jan 28, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
grin cheesy grin ayam bus laik that
whot are u sayed noun that his made eye too pepe me undecided
Re: Man Buys His 2go Girlfriend A Benz On Her Birthday by Elxandre(m): 3:59pm On Jan 28, 2017
the girl looks older.
Re: Man Buys His 2go Girlfriend A Benz On Her Birthday by metallisc(m): 4:05pm On Jan 28, 2017
prettythicksme:
U think na yesterday 2go?e don advance more than u think.check it out urself. grin grin tongue

regular customer! grin
Re: Man Buys His 2go Girlfriend A Benz On Her Birthday by tillaman(m): 4:07pm On Jan 28, 2017
Lol, 2go tins!!way to go love birds!!
Re: Man Buys His 2go Girlfriend A Benz On Her Birthday by NovusHomo(m): 4:08pm On Jan 28, 2017
Brand-new second hand. grin
Re: Man Buys His 2go Girlfriend A Benz On Her Birthday by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jan 28, 2017
adaksbullet:
whot are u sayed noun that his made eye too pepe me undecided
am sed am does enytin hi like horn nairaland
Re: Man Buys His 2go Girlfriend A Benz On Her Birthday by Burgerlomo: 4:24pm On Jan 28, 2017
Abeg if the gal come waka later make you no cry come social media o, God forbid though because nah for 2go you meet am, somebody wey you suppose to give belle back to back before you buy am the vehicle grin
Re: Man Buys His 2go Girlfriend A Benz On Her Birthday by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jan 28, 2017
ogbeni u neva marry am u dey buy benz, her real boifrend will be the one driving the car. otondo
Re: Man Buys His 2go Girlfriend A Benz On Her Birthday by BluntMadmoiselle(f): 4:51pm On Jan 28, 2017
I think I still have that app oo......
Lemme gwan twai mai luck too

Re: Man Buys His 2go Girlfriend A Benz On Her Birthday by PoliticalThuG(m): 4:52pm On Jan 28, 2017
prettythicksme:
U think na yesterday 2go?e don advance more than u think.check it out urself. grin grin tongue
drop your 2go username
Re: Man Buys His 2go Girlfriend A Benz On Her Birthday by Donsimple(m): 4:55pm On Jan 28, 2017
2go kee I find it difficult to belive all na lie lie joor
Re: Man Buys His 2go Girlfriend A Benz On Her Birthday by 99foxxy(f): 5:02pm On Jan 28, 2017
2go grin
Re: Man Buys His 2go Girlfriend A Benz On Her Birthday by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jan 28, 2017
PoliticalThuG:
drop your 2go username
undecided undecided
Re: Man Buys His 2go Girlfriend A Benz On Her Birthday by PoliticalThuG(m): 5:14pm On Jan 28, 2017
Re: Man Buys His 2go Girlfriend A Benz On Her Birthday by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jan 28, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
am sed am does enytin hi like horn nairaland
angry angry where r u?
Re: Man Buys His 2go Girlfriend A Benz On Her Birthday by Skullano(m): 5:19pm On Jan 28, 2017
firstking01:
2go ke?, abeg na lie jare.
no be lie buddy.. I witnessed it myself.. it happened in Abraka,Delta State.. #Daybreakdoings..
Re: Man Buys His 2go Girlfriend A Benz On Her Birthday by chronique(m): 5:21pm On Jan 28, 2017
I started using an android phone last year,and initially downloaded so many apps. I was talking with my sisters and one of them took hold of my phone and saw 2go on it. The way she looked at me when she saw it was more of a "what are you doing with this razz applicaton" look. I told her I just downloaded it like all other apps. Straight up,she sent the app into the bin by deleting it immediately. My siblings still have a weird opinion about nairaland. I later discovered that people have a notion of 2go being a site for picking up olosho. All thanks to nairaland. Guess this would make people raise an eyebrow if you say you found a wifey or gf there. Nonetheless,I think there just might be a ffew decent people on 2go.
Re: Man Buys His 2go Girlfriend A Benz On Her Birthday by Skullano(m): 5:23pm On Jan 28, 2017
Donsimple:
2go kee I find it difficult to belive all na lie lie joor

Who no go no know ooh.
If you have anybody in delsu abraka call am may e gist you..
#Doingsdecry..
Re: Man Buys His 2go Girlfriend A Benz On Her Birthday by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jan 28, 2017
grin grin grin
Re: Man Buys His 2go Girlfriend A Benz On Her Birthday by Coolgent(m): 5:25pm On Jan 28, 2017
prettythicksme:
Memories of 2go wl forever linger in my heart cos i met my wife their arnd 2011 today we are happily married with one kid.
I owe 2go grin

1 Like

Re: Man Buys His 2go Girlfriend A Benz On Her Birthday by oluspicy: 5:26pm On Jan 28, 2017
Dats cool.

I remember way back 2012, when a female friend of mine asked for my bank details and sent me some cash. Even afterwards she gave me something else which I can never forget anytime I see dat thing.

Though she's married, we never dated.

Up till now, I still remember those good friends on that app.

Never underestimate the power of 2go.
Re: Man Buys His 2go Girlfriend A Benz On Her Birthday by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jan 28, 2017
Coolgent:

Memories of 2go wl forever linger in my heart cos i met my wife their arnd 2011 today we are happily married with one kid.
I owe 2go grin
Hehehehehehe that is good tho,make sure u buy her a car as well. tongue
Re: Man Buys His 2go Girlfriend A Benz On Her Birthday by Coolgent(m): 5:29pm On Jan 28, 2017
prettythicksme:
Hehehehehehe that is good tho,make sure u buy her a car as well. tongue
Well she dey manage accord 2003, with time na s500 be dat grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Buys His 2go Girlfriend A Benz On Her Birthday by seangy4konji: 5:29pm On Jan 28, 2017
That background looks like the house of a guy called ferranuvo who reminisce used to hail like that

Will check my insta when I get home though.

That's power or love and obo oloyin.
Re: Man Buys His 2go Girlfriend A Benz On Her Birthday by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jan 28, 2017
Coolgent:

Well she dey manage accord 2003, with time na s500 be dat grin
Hehehehehehe u try grin

1 Like

Re: Man Buys His 2go Girlfriend A Benz On Her Birthday by vickodedon(m): 5:33pm On Jan 28, 2017
If this nairaland girls go gree fa! Our own story for b next

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Places Curse On His Girlfriend For Dumping Him, Shares Pic Of Them Kissing / Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine / Man Puts Ex-Girlfriend For Sale In Pet Section Of Classified Ad Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.