Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,234 members, 7,818,783 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

She Wants 6 Children. Is She Crazy? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / She Wants 6 Children. Is She Crazy? (1125 Views)

25-yr-old Lady Welcomes 6 Children Within 3 Yrs Of Marriage / "My Wife Left Me When I Lost My Job, She Wants Me Back Now There Is Money?" / A Wife's Birthday Wish List To Husband After He Asked For What She Wants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Wants 6 Children. Is She Crazy? by ebonflexy(m): 9:18pm On Jan 27, 2017
I was talking to this 29yr old girl and she says after she marries, until she has 6 children, she is not done.
She was very serious. Her rationale is that she comes from a family of over 10 children (step + direct) and she has seen it is possible.
She is studying to be a doctor too.
Is she mad?

I'm not sure she understands what responsibility means. Plus, she was the last born so the stress and responsibility of 10+ children/siblings is something I'm sure she has never had to experience. I think she is just full of fantasy/theory.

I was considering her for something before, but after this, I don't know...
Sounds like a very fundamental disagreement of core values. Abi na only pikin person come this world come born
Re: She Wants 6 Children. Is She Crazy? by yomi007k(m): 9:28pm On Jan 27, 2017
undecided

No mind d piglet...dem full north for here...

I thank God my Ifunaya aint like dt......iyalaya any bori...where mmm don barb gorimapa in recession. Dan iska

One word.........RUN!
Re: She Wants 6 Children. Is She Crazy? by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jan 27, 2017
Yes she is crazy. The xtupid kind of crazy. The kind of crazy induced by lack of common sense and low IQ.

29 and studying to be a doctor my asss. which school?
Re: She Wants 6 Children. Is She Crazy? by ebonflexy(m): 9:39pm On Jan 27, 2017
Na for yankee she and I dey
Re: She Wants 6 Children. Is She Crazy? by blovesther(f): 10:27pm On Jan 27, 2017
Everybody is entitled to their opinion
If that is what she want, then good and fine

3 Likes

Re: She Wants 6 Children. Is She Crazy? by Nixiepie(f): 10:40pm On Jan 27, 2017
This is funny,why not make one dozen grin
Re: She Wants 6 Children. Is She Crazy? by thorpido(m): 10:45pm On Jan 27, 2017
Lol@considering her for something.
I think she's fantasising.There's a difference between feelings and reality.She hasn't felt the pangs of childbirth to know if she wants to do it 6 times not to talk of the time and attention.
Re: She Wants 6 Children. Is She Crazy? by DBestDoc(f): 10:46pm On Jan 27, 2017
ebonflexy:
Na for yankee she and I dey

She's not serious, she's probably a pre-clinical student in 3rd year.

Asides the responsibilities that come with being a woman, wife, mother and a doctor there's also the age factor that's not smiling at her at all smiley 29, hahaha

I don't think you should discontinue your relationship with her based on this reason alone.

I'm 100% sure she hasn't done obs/gyne, that's one subject that'll reset her mentality. By the time she starts seeing and hearing "maternal age > 35" as a risk factor for most obstetric/ pregnancy complications over and over, she'll tell herself the truth. grin grin

For those of us that planned to keep marriage and childbearing on hold for a little longer, obstetrics& gyne advised us.

The truth is, at 29 and yet to complete med. school, only multiple pregnancies can do the trick.

3 Likes

Re: She Wants 6 Children. Is She Crazy? by Opistorincos(m): 8:19am On Jan 28, 2017
This is bleeped up on so many levels
Re: She Wants 6 Children. Is She Crazy? by carammel(f): 9:58am On Jan 28, 2017
She's only saying that since she has not experience it.

Carrying Pregnancy is one stress,delivery is another then child raising which is the chief. She only thinks it is easy.

Age is also not on her side,unless she intends to train them with grey hair.
Re: She Wants 6 Children. Is She Crazy? by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jan 28, 2017
You don't want to continue anything with her because she wants 6kids. Are you not the one that will give her the sperm? You can still talk to her that you don't want that much children.
Re: She Wants 6 Children. Is She Crazy? by Richy4(m): 2:47pm On Jan 28, 2017
If she and the husband agrees to it and they got the means to train 6 kids...and she was telling you what they whispered to each other in their bedroom.. I think she is perfectly fine to me.....Pockets are not the same OP...

2 Likes

Re: She Wants 6 Children. Is She Crazy? by JuneOctober(f): 3:38pm On Jan 28, 2017
Okay nau. She can if she can cater for them properly. Not after giving birth to descendants of Abraham, you cannot take care of them.
If she can, she's good to go! People differ.
Re: She Wants 6 Children. Is She Crazy? by browniex: 4:54pm On Jan 28, 2017
DBestDoc:

She's not serious, she's probably a pre-clinical student in 3rd year.

Asides the responsibilities that come with being a woman, wife, mother and a doctor there's also the age factor that's not smiling at her at all smiley 29, hahaha

I don't think you should discontinue your relationship with her based on this reason alone.

I'm 100% sure she hasn't done obs/gyne, that's one subject that'll reset her mentality. By the time she starts seeing and hearing "maternal age > 35" as a risk factor for most obstetric/ pregnancy complications over and over, she'll tell herself the truth. grin grin

For those of us that planned to keep marriage and childbearing on hold for a little longer, obstetrics& gyne advised us.

The truth is, at 29 and yet to complete med. school, only multiple pregnancies can do the trick.multiple pregnancy or multiple birth,which one?

(1) (Reply)

I Love My Husband, I Don't Care If People Stare At Us - RCCG Pastor's Wife / what a world / Missing Person! Missing Person! Have you seen Him?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.