Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,496 members, 7,819,811 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

Mark Zukerburg Expresses Concern About President Trump Deportation Plans - Webmasters (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Mark Zukerburg Expresses Concern About President Trump Deportation Plans (33174 Views)

Mark Zuckerberg Responds To President Trump's Claim Against Him / Facebook Owner Mark Zuckerberg Reacts To President Trump Policy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mark Zukerburg Expresses Concern About President Trump Deportation Plans by ndcide(m): 8:03am On Jan 28, 2017
Firstly, This issue is being misunderstood. The government if US is not against anyone, they just need to do a cleanup and strengthen existing laws. at some point in a nation , this is necessary. Mark is being emotional and unreasonably so.

Secondly, Those who will want to latch on this to say rubbish should tell us if they agree same about Lagos.

I can edit what Mark said and put LAGOS there and see them cry. It shows how hypocritical they are.

for starters. LAGOS JUST LIKE THE US IS A, NO MANS LAND grin

if you don't agree then shut up.

2 Likes

Re: Mark Zukerburg Expresses Concern About President Trump Deportation Plans by Nobody: 8:03am On Jan 28, 2017
mykeljosef:

there is a thin line between immigrants and ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS

trump is after the 2nd

when yoi consider what those arab Muslin offer the USA (terrorism)

and mexico (drugs)

you can say its stereotyping but can you really blame trump

Nigeria cant ban immigrants herdsmen from libya abi mali n see what it got us
You are the only one making sense, the rest just wants to conform. Go Trump! Time for USA to take a different approach.
Re: Mark Zukerburg Expresses Concern About President Trump Deportation Plans by ojimbo(m): 8:04am On Jan 28, 2017
PUSH1:
Good for trump!
He has a hidden agenda.
Imagine saying immigrants are Americans problems.
How would you be chasing about millions of immigrants because you are a known racist.
he will denied being a racist bit following him all through his campaingn shows he is a die hard Racist, imagine becoming enemy with Merkel just because she accepted refugee. I just don't know why some Igbos are celebrating this man. I want to make it clearto them that these man doesn't give a fuuckk who the hell we are

1 Like

Re: Mark Zukerburg Expresses Concern About President Trump Deportation Plans by Adebanjids1(m): 8:04am On Jan 28, 2017
Ikwokrikwo:
Yoruba Muslim. Trump knows world politics more than anyone in your generation will ever know. That is why he won despite opposition from various interests.

I just sighted an educated fool.

2 Likes

Re: Mark Zukerburg Expresses Concern About President Trump Deportation Plans by ojimbo(m): 8:06am On Jan 28, 2017
CyberWolf:
I think people are really blowing these things out of proportion. The country has a law and what Trump is saying is that if you must come to US, you must come through the right way laid down by law.. What is wrong with that? . What is the essence of having laws when it's not adhered to? .. They should free Trump abeg..
did his parent came through the right way?
Re: Mark Zukerburg Expresses Concern About President Trump Deportation Plans by macgodon: 8:07am On Jan 28, 2017
he should just chase the Muslims that all if he can do that he will not have any problem again they are the problem of the world ( Muslims).
Re: Mark Zukerburg Expresses Concern About President Trump Deportation Plans by LorDBolton(m): 8:08am On Jan 28, 2017
stinechykee:
Don't mind those hypocritical Muslims.After now they will be insulting Americans and Western worlds by calling them infedel but they will still troop in thesame Western world they hate .Who is deceiving who??

I tire o... Iran will be singing 'death to USA' but still complain when their citizens aren't allowed to enter USA or their businesses ain't allowed to expand into US cities.

Hypocrites everywhere.

The higher the muslim population means the more vulnerable america will be to terror attacks... ask france
Re: Mark Zukerburg Expresses Concern About President Trump Deportation Plans by ojimbo(m): 8:09am On Jan 28, 2017
CyberWolf:
I think people are really blowing these things out of proportion. The country has a law and what Trump is saying is that if you must come to US, you must come through the right way laid down by law.. What is wrong with that? . What is the essence of having laws when it's not adhered to? .. They should free Trump abeg..
which other way can one enter a USA if not but either securing a visa or passing through Mexico border. When the Europeans were moving from one continent to another, were they labelled as illegal migrants? Why them should they label people illegal now?
Re: Mark Zukerburg Expresses Concern About President Trump Deportation Plans by musa7m(m): 8:09am On Jan 28, 2017
Joel3:
with the way trump is going it can land America is trouble. I know he is fulfilling what he promised and that's what the white America wanted and voted for.

European Union right now is planning isolating themselves and China is looking at Asia. we are heading for trade war that will slow than growth.

countries will stop buying America product and only buys from Allies in trade deals. the USA dollars will be removed from world currency. iPhone, android, Facebook, will go on instruction as countries start building their own protectionist blocking anything from USA.

the danger or threat of immigrants is that they bleed their host society when they think back home and send remittance. if they should forget their home region where they came from like long generation slaves and take America as primary land it would have been better. America lost billions of dollars yearly from remittance all over the world from those immigrants who keep sending dollars back home. it need a change of policy not deporting.
so now if you are in america....you no go send money to your people..

1 Like

Re: Mark Zukerburg Expresses Concern About President Trump Deportation Plans by femolii: 8:10am On Jan 28, 2017
complainners leave america for american come home n develop country.

1 Like

Re: Mark Zukerburg Expresses Concern About President Trump Deportation Plans by Izonpikin: 8:11am On Jan 28, 2017
ridwanayo:
trump doesn't understand world politics,American is not great cAuse of its economy,not cause of population nd not cause of its military power.American is great cause it's like the world capital nd trump is about to destroy that.

I wish him good luck though
by the time his policies leave America in isolation his eyes would pop out...

The olodo thinks America is great because she stood alone all this while..

America became great because of diversity and inclusion in every way...

Mumu trump..him body dey sweet am now small time eye go clear...

1 Like

Re: Mark Zukerburg Expresses Concern About President Trump Deportation Plans by Pinkieblue(f): 8:18am On Jan 28, 2017
Cornerstone insurance plc, is seeking to recruit energetic, strong-willed and focused individuals to join it's team of professionals in line with its growth and expansion plan.

Our organization was established to conduct insurance business in a customer focused manner.

Job title: Financial planner/Marketing Executive

How to Apply:

Interested and qualified candidates should send their cv to bucherecruitment@gmail.com
Re: Mark Zukerburg Expresses Concern About President Trump Deportation Plans by akigbemaru: 8:21am On Jan 28, 2017
Good point from this writer!

the danger or threat of immigrants is that they bleed their host society when they think back home and send remittance. if they should forget their home region where they came from like long generation slaves and take America as primary land it would have been better. America lost billions of dollars yearly from remittance all over the world from those immigrants who keep sending dollars back home. it need a change of policy not deporting.
Re: Mark Zukerburg Expresses Concern About President Trump Deportation Plans by Toks2008(m): 8:21am On Jan 28, 2017
ndcide:

for starters. LAGOS JUST LIKE THE US IS A, NO MANS LAND grin

if you don't agree then shut up.

Nice one..now do you why Lagos is about the safest,most developed and in fact the best state to be in Nigeria?

it's because of the influx of people from all states of the federation and all countries of the world.

I come from Lagos but when I say I'm a lagosian an Igbo man will say Lagos is no man's land and I agree from the angle he is coming from...only in Lagos will you see countless number of intertribal marriages. great religion tolerance...and so on...

The almagamation of different people from different background gives Lagos an edge over other states so in like manner America is the greatest country in the world because of millions of people who make it great and these people are largely from different countries in the world...

Check those who make America thick through the years and trace their lineage...you will be amazed that in most cases their ancestors were undocumented for a while before becoming citizens.

I agree that he deports any undocumented immigrant with criminal records whether Muslim or Christian but he should leverage on potentially useful undocumented immigrants to the betterment of America.

3 Likes

Re: Mark Zukerburg Expresses Concern About President Trump Deportation Plans by dsocioemmy(m): 8:23am On Jan 28, 2017
Trump is bet on finishing what he started. Immigrants should brace up
Re: Mark Zukerburg Expresses Concern About President Trump Deportation Plans by Joel3(m): 8:29am On Jan 28, 2017
musa7m:
so now if you are in america....you no go send money to your people..
its bleeding the country.
Re: Mark Zukerburg Expresses Concern About President Trump Deportation Plans by tartar9(m): 8:32am On Jan 28, 2017
Ikwokrikwo:
Yoruba Muslim. Trump knows world politics more than anyone in your generation will ever know. That is why he won despite opposition from various interests.
Your eyes will be clear by the time it starts to backfire on your iboid tribe.Majority of those illegal immigrants aint even Muslim.

1 Like

Re: Mark Zukerburg Expresses Concern About President Trump Deportation Plans by trustyG: 8:33am On Jan 28, 2017
@GoodyOG Kindly correct the name, it's 'Zuckerberg'
Re: Mark Zukerburg Expresses Concern About President Trump Deportation Plans by Deepfreezer(m): 8:33am On Jan 28, 2017
If you're Undocumented leave America at once. It's done all over the world. America is not the first and only country to deport illegal immigrants.
Re: Mark Zukerburg Expresses Concern About President Trump Deportation Plans by Rilwan20(m): 8:34am On Jan 28, 2017
skyman200:
This mark is stupid he don't understand at all, he was trying to protect the American people from the hands of Isis,that is the only way out for now.

I'm sure you are dumb
Re: Mark Zukerburg Expresses Concern About President Trump Deportation Plans by GoodyOG: 8:36am On Jan 28, 2017
trustyG:
@GoodyOG Kindly correct the name, it's 'Zuckerberg'
ok...
i cannot edit it
Re: Mark Zukerburg Expresses Concern About President Trump Deportation Plans by trustyG: 8:39am On Jan 28, 2017
GoodyOG:
ok... i cannot edit it
Oh, it's all good, at least we get the message
Re: Mark Zukerburg Expresses Concern About President Trump Deportation Plans by Xaddy(m): 8:39am On Jan 28, 2017
LorDBolton:

answer the question or shut up

How can one be a Muslim and wanna go to america?

Common sense should let u know I was referring to 'devout muslims' mainly arabs not the FEW liberal muslims that exist.

America is the HUB of everything islam kicks against... homosexuality, fornication, alcohol, drugs, women's rights, lewd dressing etc so once again ask yourself why a devout muslim will wanna go to america?

Was trump wrong when he criticised Merkel for taking in too many refugees? Isn't germany already regretting their decision? After how many terror incidents by these refugees... so far 3?

So tell me how a devout muslim can peacefully coexist with americans or STFU
Like my friend, Ajibel said. Some of you sound so stupid on social media...
Re: Mark Zukerburg Expresses Concern About President Trump Deportation Plans by ndcide(m): 8:41am On Jan 28, 2017
Toks2008:

Nice one..now do you why Lagos is about the safest,most developed and in fact the best state to be in Nigeria?

it's because of the influx of people from all states of the federation and all countries of the world.

I come from Lagos but when I say I'm a lagosian an Igbo man will say Lagos is no man's land and I agree from the angle he is coming from...only in Lagos will you see countless number of intertribal marriages. great religion tolerance...and so on...

The almagamation of different people from different background gives Lagos an edge over other states so in like manner America is the greatest country in the world because of millions of people who make it great and these people are largely from different countries in the world...

Check those who make America thick through the years and trace their lineage...you will be amazed that in most cases their ancestors were undocumented for a while before becoming citizens.

I agree that he deports any undocumented immigrant with criminal records whether Muslim or Christian but he should leverage on potentially useful undocumented immigrants to the betterment of America.

in other to agree with me, you pushed it a bit farther. Lagos is a state within a sovereign country with its identity. It's not a country of it's own. Whatever you think about lagos will not be so if it was a county of it's own. no country would like to lose its core identity, not even the US. apart from US, is there any strong example for countries like that? I also feel it's wrong to attribute the greatness of US to, simply diversity rather than quality. besides Trump is emphasizing quality.

It's alright to look at things from our personal sentiments rather than objectively. Good to know you are not offended by the "NO MAN'S LAND" tag for lagos. you know your folks will kill for that grin

I think we will advocate that Lagos just like US be accepted as no man's land to prove POTUS Trump wrong

1 Like

Re: Mark Zukerburg Expresses Concern About President Trump Deportation Plans by tiwiex(m): 8:50am On Jan 28, 2017
Joel3:
with the way trump is going it can land America is trouble. I know he is fulfilling what he promised and that's what the white America wanted and voted for.

European Union right now is planning isolating themselves and China is looking at Asia. we are heading for trade war that will slow down growth.

countries will stop buying America product and only buys from Allies in trade deals. the USA dollars will be removed from world currency. iPhone, android, Facebook, will go on instruction as countries start building their own protectionist blocking anything from USA.

Albert Einstein who pass the atomic bomb theory knowledge to the USA that make america great was from Germany.

in Nigeria for example we kill our great minds here because of supremacy. hatred for other tribe to shine or to be dominant. instead everybody should be under develop that's what is killing Nigeria and Africa.

I think ur remittance point is one sided. They have to create wealth for America to pay remittances. In other words, more tax and more projects and consumption within America. Telling them not to send remittances is like eating your cake and still having it.
Re: Mark Zukerburg Expresses Concern About President Trump Deportation Plans by mvem(m): 8:52am On Jan 28, 2017
thesicilian:

He chose the second option.
But seriously I don't know why people are so confused about this whole immigrant issue. Every country is governed by laws and when you break the law, the remedy is to face the appropriate sanctions. Nobody is saying don't go to America. The law is, if you have to come, come through the right routes, with proper documentation . If you chose to ignore that and go through illegal routes, then the country be blamed for sending you back. The American delegates who gave their support for Trump's Presidency are not fools.
....i agree with u
Re: Mark Zukerburg Expresses Concern About President Trump Deportation Plans by focus7: 9:07am On Jan 28, 2017
Ipob your hero is misfiring government policy. I wonder why Igbos are always found on the wrong side, supporting everything that's wrong.
Re: Mark Zukerburg Expresses Concern About President Trump Deportation Plans by Toks2008(m): 9:13am On Jan 28, 2017
ndcide:

in other to agree with me, you pushed it a bit farther. Lagos is a state within a sovereign country with its identity. It's not a country of it's own. Whatever you think about lagos will not be so if it was a county of it's own. no country would like to lose its core identity, not even the US. apart from US, is there any strong example for countries like that? I also feel it's wrong to attribute the greatness of US to, simply diversity rather than quality. besides Trump is emphasizing quality.

It's alright to look at things from our personal sentiments rather than objectively. Good to know you are not offended by the "NO MAN'S LAND" tag for lagos. you know your folks will kill for that grin

I think we will advocate that Lagos just like US be accepted as no man's land to prove POTUS Trump wrong

Clamping down on undocumented immigrants is the issue.

Trump is a product of undocumented immigrant as reported on the link posted below but he became an American 7 years after he entered the states.Now assuming he was undocumented or maybe entered illegally,at least he had the chance to live for some years before he became An American and today his decedent is the POTUS.

Trump Parents and Grandparents
• Donald Trump is the grandson of immigrants.
• His paternal grandfather, Frederick Trump (Drumpf), came from Germany in 1885 and became a citizen in 1892. He returned to Germany for a bride, Elisabeth Christ, in 1902 and sired three children.
• Frederick’s son, Fred Christ Trump, married Mary Anne MacLeod in 1936 and had five children, of which Donald was the second youngest. Fred died in 1999 and Mary died in 2000.

http://theconversation.com/donald-trumps-grandfather-was-an-illegal-migrant-and-trojan-horse-54749
Re: Mark Zukerburg Expresses Concern About President Trump Deportation Plans by diplomat058(m): 9:13am On Jan 28, 2017
LorDBolton:

I tire o... Iran will be singing 'death to USA' but still complain when their citizens aren't allowed to enter USA or their businesses ain't allowed to expand into US cities.

Hypocrites everywhere.

The higher the muslim population means the more vulnerable america will be to terror attacks... ask france
What are you insinuating?

The western world also shouts "Muslims are terrorists", but does that stop western oil giants like shell, & co from drilling and marketing oil in Arab countries.

The US as a major protector of Israel is also an ally of Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait and so on. Have you ever asked your self why the US has always involved itself in the affairs of the Middle East, in a bit to consolidate presence in the region.

The US is currently fighting Assad of Syria to ensure that Sunni rebels take over and Saudi Arabian and Qatari oil and gas pipelines respectively are able to pass through the country to Europe for US multinational oil giants to market the oil there.

International politics is sure more complex than beer palour discussions. What really matters to both countries and non state actors alike is SURVIVAL, and to that end, all is fair, by even wishing another country death or precipitating civil war in another country for economic interests.

1 Like

Re: Mark Zukerburg Expresses Concern About President Trump Deportation Plans by Originality007: 9:15am On Jan 28, 2017
efilefun:
Just imagine the amount that would be wasted in building the mexico wall

Na ur money?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Onlyfans To Ban Sexually Explicit Content / Bloggers, How Much Do You Make From Google Adsense Monthly? / This Young Man Quit Bank Contract Job to Become #1 Financial Blogger in 1 Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.