Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,996 members, 7,810,771 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:06 PM

Mark Zukerburg Expresses Concern About President Trump Deportation Plans - Webmasters (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Mark Zukerburg Expresses Concern About President Trump Deportation Plans (33164 Views)

Mark Zuckerberg Responds To President Trump's Claim Against Him / Facebook Owner Mark Zuckerberg Reacts To President Trump Policy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mark Zukerburg Expresses Concern About President Trump Deportation Plans by athorello(m): 11:00am On Jan 28, 2017
Trump is bet on making America great again cos the lazy Americans will now start doing the crappy works done by illegals.
Re: Mark Zukerburg Expresses Concern About President Trump Deportation Plans by stinechykee: 11:05am On Jan 28, 2017
felixomor:
Is it any immigrant or "illegal" immigrants that are to be deported?

Why are people making it look like he is against all immigrants?
Don't mind those hypocrites

1 Like

Re: Mark Zukerburg Expresses Concern About President Trump Deportation Plans by Toks2008(m): 11:08am On Jan 28, 2017
stinechykee:
You should direct that your hypocritical sermon to your tribalistic and wicked people Yorubas not me.You people think that you are sophisticated and intelligent but guess wat,your Yoruba tribe is the worst tribalistic tribe in the surface of Earth

Lol! wahala dey o...We are sophisticated no doubt and facts are there to prove that but please stop this unwarranted hatred.

Anyways as a sophisticated,well educated and enlightened yoruba guy,I will say with every sense of seriousness that only illetrates allow themselves to suffer from TNPD (Tribal nassisistic personality disorder)

Do have a splendid weekend.

Re: Mark Zukerburg Expresses Concern About President Trump Deportation Plans by alizma: 11:13am On Jan 28, 2017
CyberWolf:
I think people are really blowing these things out of proportion. The country has a law and what Trump is saying is that if you must come to US, you must come through the right way laid down by law.. What is wrong with that? . What is the essence of having laws when it's not adhered to? .. They should free Trump abeg..
I think you understand the law and Trump's English more than mark. Over sabi go ..... .u
Re: Mark Zukerburg Expresses Concern About President Trump Deportation Plans by Teeboy22(m): 11:21am On Jan 28, 2017
Nice 1 mark
Re: Mark Zukerburg Expresses Concern About President Trump Deportation Plans by MORNDEW(m): 11:36am On Jan 28, 2017
Ikwokrikwo:
Yoruba Muslim. Trump knows world politics more than anyone in your generation will ever know. That is why he won despite opposition from various interests.
Did he insult you?
Re: Mark Zukerburg Expresses Concern About President Trump Deportation Plans by degamemaster(m): 11:36am On Jan 28, 2017
It's only muslims that are too worried about Trump's policies and plans because it will hinder their evil plans of expansion by force and total control of world orders. I have a good news for muslims, they should go to saudi arabia and iran to carry out their jihad and terrorism and nobody will question them. Islam is evil.
Re: Mark Zukerburg Expresses Concern About President Trump Deportation Plans by Benjom(m): 11:44am On Jan 28, 2017
ridwanayo:
trump doesn't understand world politics,American is not great cAuse of its economy,not cause of population nd not cause of its military power.American is great cause it's like the world capital nd trump is about to destroy that

I wish him good luck though

Re: Mark Zukerburg Expresses Concern About President Trump Deportation Plans by focus7: 11:55am On Jan 28, 2017
stinechykee:
Because Igbo's are honest,sincere,upright people that always call a spade by its name unlike Yorubas that are sabotour and hypocrites
Igbos obviously lacks foresight for good things. I was reading a post where virpire was being praised as a king, always promoting what is evil, that is the level of Igbos sincerity, the reason why no tribe will support an Igbo president.
Re: Mark Zukerburg Expresses Concern About President Trump Deportation Plans by BodyKiss(m): 11:59am On Jan 28, 2017
CyberWolf:
I think people are really blowing these things out of proportion. The country has a law and what Trump is saying is that if you must come to US, you must come through the right way laid down by law.. What is wrong with that? . What is the essence of having laws when it's not adhered to? .. They should free Trump abeg..

Bulls. He signed executive order banning certain countries from entering US. How's entering US with visa breaking the law?
Re: Mark Zukerburg Expresses Concern About President Trump Deportation Plans by freshkik(m): 12:00pm On Jan 28, 2017
Ajibel:

Some of you just sound very stupid on social media but you've got no one to tell you.

Smh.

As in, just imagine that statement ,the guy made.. it's like asking foolishly why christians will wanna go to dubai..
Re: Mark Zukerburg Expresses Concern About President Trump Deportation Plans by BodyKiss(m): 12:04pm On Jan 28, 2017
skyman200:
This mark is stupid he don't understand at all, he was trying to protect the American people from the hands of Isis,that is the only way out for now.

Typical dumb Nigerian, insult is the answer to everything. I bet you didn't bother reading his post.
Re: Mark Zukerburg Expresses Concern About President Trump Deportation Plans by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jan 28, 2017
stinechykee:
Wow this your post is the best post i have ever read in this thread.Dont mind those hypocritical Afonjas talking rubbish concerning Trump actions.I have never see a tribe as hypocritical,stupid,selfish as Yorubas,so it will be so wrong if Donald Trump deport Muslims or illegal immigrant from USA all in the name of USA being a world power but it will not be wrong wen Oba Akinolu threatened to drawn all Igbos or deport them if they they fail to vote his political son governor Ambode.Also it will be fine and supported by all Yorubas wen then former governor deported some Igbos and he was hail as a hero by same Afonjas that are now condemning Trump actions.Again hell will let loose wenever other tribes that are not Yorubas said that Lagos is a no man's land but same Afonjas will come here to talk poo saying that USA is like a world capital.What a useless,hypocritical,bad belle,selfish tribe call Yoruba aka Afonja

Dude, you shouldn't write like a brainless person. Go and read about the history of USA. Go and read how the words USA came into being. 95% of Americans were illegal immigrants mainly from Europe. Moreso, if the clean up is about deporting illegals with criminals records then it would have been good. Mark is simply telling the world if this law was in place back then, Facebook wouldn't come into being and even it would then it won't be American company.

Did you also know that 5 states were cut off from Mexico. Albert Einstein was a German but was illegally shipped to USA during WW2.

You should read and learn from history

1 Like

Re: Mark Zukerburg Expresses Concern About President Trump Deportation Plans by Revolva(m): 12:15pm On Jan 28, 2017
ojimbo:
which other way can one enter a USA if not but either securing a visa or passing through Mexico border. When the Europeans were moving from one continent to another, were they labelled as illegal migrants? Why them should they label people illegal now?

imagine an educated mind having this type of reasoning kai

must one pass through mexico border...when European s came to america many came legally OK way back they follow law also
Re: Mark Zukerburg Expresses Concern About President Trump Deportation Plans by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jan 28, 2017
degamemaster:
It's only muslims that are too worried about Trump's policies and plans because it will hinder their evil plans of expansion by force and total control of world orders. I have a good news for muslims, they should go to saudi arabia and iran to carry out their jihad and terrorism and nobody will question them. Islam is evil.

If you consider Islam to be Evil then Christianity and Judaism is also evil. Is Mark a Muslim? You see hw bigoted and brainless you are.

Re: Mark Zukerburg Expresses Concern About President Trump Deportation Plans by kabman: 12:21pm On Jan 28, 2017
Good.hope everybody agrees and gets rid of the petrodollar,let the americans know how they are benefiting from others.
Re: Mark Zukerburg Expresses Concern About President Trump Deportation Plans by mykeljosef: 1:01pm On Jan 28, 2017
blueseacats:
You are the only one making sense, the rest just wants to conform. Go Trump! Time for USA to take a different approach.

god bless you

all those guys that want to follow trend without properly analyzing the pros n con
Re: Mark Zukerburg Expresses Concern About President Trump Deportation Plans by Brugo(m): 1:22pm On Jan 28, 2017
The number of iPob miscreants that will be affected ehnn... funny enough they support trump. Misguided as usual.
Re: Mark Zukerburg Expresses Concern About President Trump Deportation Plans by degamemaster(m): 1:32pm On Jan 28, 2017
ollah1:

If you consider Islam to be Evil then Christianity and Judaism is also evil. Is Mark a Muslim? You see hw bigoted and brainless you are.

You see...thank you for proving me right. Deep in your heart you knows too well that there is something fundamentally wrong with your 'religion of peace' but pride and self deceit won't allow you say it loud. If you're not a terrorist, why would you get angry and attacked my comment, of which you would've attacked me if i am to be physical with you now. Christianity is not evil and not a terrorist organization unlike yours but if you think so, that is your personal opinion and i won't fight or attack you like you would've done rather i will tell christ to avenge for himself and me and also bring you to repentance like He did to saul/paul. FYI, i am living in a core islamic country and chief sponsor of terrorism worldwide.
Re: Mark Zukerburg Expresses Concern About President Trump Deportation Plans by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jan 28, 2017
degamemaster:
You see...thank you for proving me right. Deep in your heart you knows too well that there is something fundamentally wrong with your 'religion of peace' but pride and self deceit won't allow you say it loud. If you're not a terrorist, why would you get angry and attacked my comment, of which you would've attacked me if i am to be physical with you now. Christianity is not evil and not a terrorist organization unlike yours but if you think so, that is your personal opinion and i won't fight or attack you like you would've done rather i will tell christ to avenge for himself and me and also bring you to repentance like He did to saul/paul. FYI, i am living in a core islamic country and chief sponsor of terrorism worldwide.

Lol. Pretty funny. Abrahamic religions are Islam, Christianity and Judaism. Why didn't they you tag your religion a terrorist religion when they killed in masses during the crusade? Why didn't you tag the western countries terrorist since they are the ones invading the middle east and killing people in masses? Likewise what was done in Libya?
Why didn't you tag the Jews for what Israel has been doing against the Palestinians and what they did to Jesus?

I need answers to these questions likewise the bolded.

Re: Mark Zukerburg Expresses Concern About President Trump Deportation Plans by Insightz(m): 1:53pm On Jan 28, 2017
Mark Zukerberg is a Cuck! Of course he must know something about allowing illegals in a country. After all, he is the same person that built a very large wall round his property and bought out all adjacent and adjoining properties because he wants to 'secure' him and have privacy. Trump must be wrong in trying to secure America! Yeah right!

Of course coming from someone who makes money from 'illegally' mining people's data online and on Fakebook. Now he preaching!

He Recently tried to disposses native Hawaian peoples of their land and had to back down due to pressure from the natives and activists.

He is a Cuck! You guys better uncuck yourselves from that data mining pool called Facebook.
Re: Mark Zukerburg Expresses Concern About President Trump Deportation Plans by nduchucks: 2:21pm On Jan 28, 2017
I did not realize that Zukerburg's grand parents were convicted criminals shocked shocked

From what I've read and heard, Trump plans to deport convicted criminals who have been released from prison but whose countries of origin have hitherto refused to accept them as deportees.

As a practical matter, it is really impossible to carry out the kind of deportation Zukerburg is worried about.

Zukerburg is well-advised to focus on cleaning up his tacit support of fake news emanating from facebook.
Re: Mark Zukerburg Expresses Concern About President Trump Deportation Plans by Kagawa10: 2:30pm On Jan 28, 2017
stinechykee:
Good and wonderful point you made.Don't mind those hypocrites tribe call Afonjas because if other tribe in Nigeria call Lagos no man's land they will come for your head and also wen that their stupid,useless Obas both from Lagos and Ondo threatened Igbos those hypocrites tribe call Yoruba or Afonjas will hail their useless Obas,also wen former governor Fashola deport some tribes from Lagos even wen we are same Nigerians those hypocrites tribe will hail their leaders but Trump want to sanitise his country USA from Islamic encroachment and terrorism you will see those Afonjas doing what they know how to do the best by drinking Panadol for another person headache.Shame on you people Yorubas

Will you keep your dirty Osu mouth shut! You disturbing everyone peace while foaming incoherent nonsense doesn't stop you and your Osu brothers from being Strangers in Yorubaland! Eediots keep calling us names yet want to stay in the same state with us! Can you even allow such in your region? At least, the immigrants in America wants the best for america and prays for its greatness unlike you ungrateful victim card playing self entitled beasts!
Re: Mark Zukerburg Expresses Concern About President Trump Deportation Plans by Newmanluckyman(m): 3:16pm On Jan 28, 2017
...when I read the negative lamentations on this thread, I am now more convinced that POTUS and his team were right after all on their claims that America had been ripped off.Ripped off by everybody, countries, etc.There is nothing wrong in building and safe guarding ones border, suspending illegal immigrants from entering the US. A responsible govt takes a responsible actions to stop an irresponsible proliferation of his country.

Donald Trump is an action president. Promise made, promise kept. America must be made great again. If you don't like it, make judicious use of the ballot box next time.
Re: Mark Zukerburg Expresses Concern About President Trump Deportation Plans by dmltoyin(m): 3:23pm On Jan 28, 2017
Ikwokrikwo:
Yoruba Muslim. Trump knows world politics more than anyone in your generation will ever know. That is why he won despite opposition from various interests.
what has yoruba muslim gatu do with his opinion. You reek of hate nd it kills. angry
Ikwokrikwo:
what has yoruba muslim gatu do with his opinion. You reek of hate nd it kills.
Re: Mark Zukerburg Expresses Concern About President Trump Deportation Plans by ojimbo(m): 5:49pm On Jan 28, 2017
Revolva:

imagine an educated mind having this type of reasoning kai

must one pass through mexico border...when European s came to america many came legally OK way back they follow law also
stop masturbating and tell me how you can enter USA?
Re: Mark Zukerburg Expresses Concern About President Trump Deportation Plans by skyman200(m): 8:45pm On Jan 28, 2017
It pain u,go hunge transformer

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Onlyfans To Ban Sexually Explicit Content / Bloggers, How Much Do You Make From Google Adsense Monthly? / This Young Man Quit Bank Contract Job to Become #1 Financial Blogger in 1 Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.