Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,540 members, 7,827,014 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

Diamond Bank FUTO Has No Respect For Students - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Diamond Bank FUTO Has No Respect For Students (650 Views)

Diamond Bank ICT Center Donated To Covenant University (Photos) / This Is What FUTO Exam Hall Looks Like (Photos) / FUTO Diamond Bank Destroyed During Protest By Students (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Diamond Bank FUTO Has No Respect For Students by patogist: 12:37am On Jan 28, 2017
I have come to a conclusion that The Federal University of Technology, Owerri is the worst institution in Nigeria. This has been happening for years and mouth has been shut so as not to get into trouble with the school management.

This is my third year in school and what I have seen since I got admitted in 2014 is unbelievable.

I still don't understand why Futo is yet to have another bank/banks, even where the bank is located is far from school.

I was in Diamond bank earlier this week, and I saw the way students are been treated like kids, imagine if you don't have an ATM card you wont be allowed to use withdrawer slip except if you are withdrawing from 15000 thousand and above. I was just wondering why Futo diamond bank will make such decision, I thought they were joking until I heard them scream at a student, "Will you get out from my side" You know student na, them go like form, the guy was like...in fact, he was speechless.

I went to the counter and asked him why they made such decision

" If the cash you are withdrawing is below 15000 , you will have to give a good explanation on why you don't want to use your ATM Card. If your explanation is good enough then good for you but if its not a genuine my brother just go and borrow money from your friends"

This was the reply i got

My brother things are happening o, We really need government intervention on this matter. Futo is the only school that has just one bank . Just imagine na..

Again, I was in the bank and I saw the way the security man was insulting a student not even just a student a customer for that matter, forgetting that without us (students) Diamond bank wont exist in Futo. Am 100 % sure if other banks are approved in Futo almost all the students will withdraw their money from there.

Frustration Under Tension, Owerri, Futo as its called, you are really causing us pain, To withdraw is a problem, to complain about our lost card or anything is another problem because they wont listen us. Please I want this matter to be resolved as soon as possible.No vex if my grammar has K leg, Na the way the take frustrate me na him I use write.

Re: Diamond Bank FUTO Has No Respect For Students by vitalisdiho(m): 12:44am On Jan 28, 2017
Muhammed buhari must hear this ooooo
Re: Diamond Bank FUTO Has No Respect For Students by sweetval: 1:16am On Jan 28, 2017
Yeye school. If person shout on top ur head, triple am for am.. No time for rubbish.. undecided
Re: Diamond Bank FUTO Has No Respect For Students by Laveda(f): 1:27am On Jan 28, 2017
Eiyaa

There are 3banks in my school, yet the crowd you meet there is always alarming. FUTO no just try.
Re: Diamond Bank FUTO Has No Respect For Students by patogist: 2:36am On Jan 28, 2017
Re: Diamond Bank FUTO Has No Respect For Students by heayernu56(m): 9:17am On Jan 28, 2017
Bro, u get patience gang oo... I will be closing my account that instant... I don't take shit
Re: Diamond Bank FUTO Has No Respect For Students by betterABIAstate: 12:13pm On Jan 28, 2017
Una no get SUG

(1) (Reply)

5 Effective Ways Of A Good Reading Habit / The Difference Between Scholarships, Grants And Bursaries Explained / What Course Can I Go 4 With This Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.