Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,858 members, 7,813,924 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:39 PM

Simi's New Song: Guys, Is SIMI Asking For Too Much? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Simi's New Song: Guys, Is SIMI Asking For Too Much? (7766 Views)

Which Of These Categories Of Guys Is Most Attractive To Ladies??? / Single Guys: Is Marriage The Key To Success? / Guys, Is This Too Much Thighs On A Woman Or You Men Like This? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Simi's New Song: Guys, Is SIMI Asking For Too Much? by Nobody: 4:31am On Jan 28, 2017
Since Simi released this song, it has been on repeat on my phone. It speaks to my soul kind of, like make me wanna cry cry. Then I remember we are in a society that frowns at her lines. Guys, is she asking for too much What do you think about it? 'lie to me', 'lemme be your weakness'. That's the lyrics of the song embarassed.

Smile for me even if you sad oo
Be good to me even if you bad ooo
Stay with me even if you’ve got some place to be
Pray with me even if you no believe
Smile for me baby mi please smile ahh…

I-i-i want to be the one wey you fit die for
I-i-i want to be the one that makes you do the things you thought you’d never do
Lemme be the one for you
I-i-i want to be your weakness baby

Lie to me if the truth will break my heart oh
sing for me even though your voice dey crack oh
Dance with me even if you’re dancing off the beat
Take a chance on me don’t you believe I’m worth the risk
smile for me baby mi please smile

I-i-i want to be the one that makes you do the things you thought you’d never do
Lemme be the one for you

Will you fight for me even if na okogan
Take a ride with me
Tòri kosèni ti mo féran tò oo feran to’o
oh baby promise me the world because nothing is too much
you know that

lemme be the one for you

Do the things you think sey you no go do
let me be the one for you oh
i-i-i want to be your weakness baby

Simi – Smile For Me Lyrics

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simi's New Song: Guys, Is SIMI Asking For Too Much? by Snow5(m): 5:09am On Jan 28, 2017
It speaks to your soul?

Issorite...
Kwontinue...

1 Like

Re: Simi's New Song: Guys, Is SIMI Asking For Too Much? by Nobody: 5:22am On Jan 28, 2017
Cry? You must have a sea in your eyes

Ps: that song is nowhere close to her last 3 releases
Re: Simi's New Song: Guys, Is SIMI Asking For Too Much? by Nobody: 5:28am On Jan 28, 2017
Snow5:
It speaks to your soul?

Issorite...

Kwontinue...
Well, I understand your type w like something like 'daddy yo' or Terry G undecided. Music is life for somebody like me. I love it when It calms me down.
Jacksparr0w127:
Cry? You must have a sea in your eyes

Ps: that song is nowhere close to her last 3 releases
Sebi Na you angry. Well, maybe but I love this sad.

Lalasticlala, when you wake up cool
Re: Simi's New Song: Guys, Is SIMI Asking For Too Much? by Nobody: 5:30am On Jan 28, 2017
HateU2:
Well, I understand your type w like something like 'daddy yo' or Terry G undecided. Music is life for somebody like me. I love it when It calms me down.Sebi Na you angry. Well, maybe but I love this sad.

wow! Congratulations. I'm happy for you.

Np: Reality - Alhaji Sikiru Ayinde Barrister

2 Likes

Re: Simi's New Song: Guys, Is SIMI Asking For Too Much? by Snow5(m): 5:52am On Jan 28, 2017
HateU2:
Well, I understand your type w like something like 'daddy yo' or Terry G undecided. Music is life for somebody like me. I love it when It calms me down.Sebi Na you angry. Well, maybe but I love this sad.

Babe... Wetin dey do we concerned nigerians now pass wetin dey do u and Simi together...

Na song be your problem?

Make I sing westlife for u?

6 Likes

Re: Simi's New Song: Guys, Is SIMI Asking For Too Much? by Snow5(m): 5:55am On Jan 28, 2017
HateU2:

And don't u ever mention my moniker with that wizkid song Called "dady yo".... I fit slap you!!!

U know how I dislike anything wizkid music and all these naija music eh.. U go chill..

Carry your problem go front abeg.. Lemme alone
Re: Simi's New Song: Guys, Is SIMI Asking For Too Much? by Nobody: 6:13am On Jan 28, 2017
Snow5:

And don't u ever mention my moniker with that wizkid song Called "dady yo".... I fit slap you!!!

U know how I dislike anything wizkid music and all these naija music eh.. U go chill..

Carry your problem go front abeg.. Lemme alone
Heheheheheh. I swear you are crazy grin grin
Snow5:

Babe... Wetin dey do we concerned nigerians now pass wetin dey do u and Simi together...

Na song be your problem?

Make I sing westlife for u?
Na only you recession dey affect undecided. Take your west life outta my face undecided
Re: Simi's New Song: Guys, Is SIMI Asking For Too Much? by Nobody: 6:13am On Jan 28, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
wow! Congratulations. I'm happy for you.

Np: Reality - Alhaji Sikiru Ayinde Barrister
Smh, ara oko
Re: Simi's New Song: Guys, Is SIMI Asking For Too Much? by dingbang(m): 6:19am On Jan 28, 2017
U shut guys who wana love u but u wish for true love... Smh.

2 Likes

Re: Simi's New Song: Guys, Is SIMI Asking For Too Much? by Snow5(m): 6:24am On Jan 28, 2017
HateU2:
Heheheheheh. I swear you are crazy grin grinNa only you recession dey affect undecided. Take your west life outta my face undecided

Oya nor vex.. Make I even read wetin Simi do you with that her song...

Hope ur boo is treating u well just as Simi song has done oo.. If ur boo cannot touch ur soul.. But Simi song does... Den there is a mighty problem oo.. Lols
Re: Simi's New Song: Guys, Is SIMI Asking For Too Much? by Nobody: 6:36am On Jan 28, 2017
Snow5:

Oya nor vex.. Make I even read wetin Simi do you with that her song...

Hope ur boo is treating u well just as Simi song has done oo.. If ur boo cannot touch ur soul.. But Simi song does... Den there is a mighty problem oo.. Lols
lol lol lol angry angry angry
You are so funny sad
Re: Simi's New Song: Guys, Is SIMI Asking For Too Much? by Nobody: 6:37am On Jan 28, 2017
dingbang:
U shut guys who wana love u but u wish for true love... Smh.
What is he saying
Re: Simi's New Song: Guys, Is SIMI Asking For Too Much? by dingbang(m): 6:39am On Jan 28, 2017
HateU2:
What is he saying
am not speaking French Bukola
Re: Simi's New Song: Guys, Is SIMI Asking For Too Much? by EmperorLee(m): 6:41am On Jan 28, 2017
Mtcheew

Mtcheew

Mtcheew.
Re: Simi's New Song: Guys, Is SIMI Asking For Too Much? by Snow5(m): 6:41am On Jan 28, 2017
HateU2:
lol lol lol angry angry angry
You are so funny sad

Babe I use wetin u dey serve take beg you..

Nor use me start this morning na.. I tire to fight..

I dey rest wait that protest on the 5th next month.. Abeg I or get strength now jor.

1 Like

Re: Simi's New Song: Guys, Is SIMI Asking For Too Much? by Nobody: 7:09am On Jan 28, 2017
Make we fry beans? undecided
Re: Simi's New Song: Guys, Is SIMI Asking For Too Much? by wristbangle: 7:09am On Jan 28, 2017
How do u expect guys who are battling to eat half square meal in a day to love you OP that eats 5 times daily ?

All the benefits for man, na una dey enjoy am pass. Person dey find work, na woman go grab am fast due to yansh power.

Nigerian ladies only understand that love means money and broke dudes have no business falling in love according to them.

2 Likes

Re: Simi's New Song: Guys, Is SIMI Asking For Too Much? by DonGalilo(m): 7:22am On Jan 28, 2017
wristbangle:
How do u expect guys who are battling to eat half square meal in a day to love you OP that eats 5 times daily ?

All the benefits for man, na una dey enjoy am pass. Person dey find work, na woman go grab am fast due to yansh power.

Nigerian ladies only understand that love means money and broke dudes have no business falling in love according to them.
. Badt guy grin
wristbangle:

. Badt guy
Re: Simi's New Song: Guys, Is SIMI Asking For Too Much? by Masonic(m): 7:30am On Jan 28, 2017
wristbangle:

Sometimes I wonder what kind of society we live in

Why do we keep lying and deceiving ourselves? Our women keep wishing for fairytale love, but would rather date one violent yahoo boy who treats her like thrash and is prone to using her for ritual than date a promising young stud willing to sacrifice it all just for her.

Since my pocket got deeper, I've come to realise how far most Nigerian girls would go just to extract money or score some rich guy. Trust me bruh, about 5 years ago, I never knew I was this handsome cheesy. I've tasted both sides, so I think I know the pains felt by basic niggaz. Things I've seen around me sorta discourages the idea of being in an 'actual' relationship.

3 Likes

Re: Simi's New Song: Guys, Is SIMI Asking For Too Much? by Nobody: 8:51am On Jan 28, 2017
dingbang:
am not speaking French Bukola
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Who's bukola
Re: Simi's New Song: Guys, Is SIMI Asking For Too Much? by Nobody: 8:53am On Jan 28, 2017
wristbangle:

So, are you saying she's asking too much by saying she wanna be your weakness? What do you guys want?
Re: Simi's New Song: Guys, Is SIMI Asking For Too Much? by Nobody: 8:56am On Jan 28, 2017
HateU2:

hehehe why are u calling lala? can we help u

by d way go nd listen to mad over u by my bôo runtown cheesy

1 Like

Re: Simi's New Song: Guys, Is SIMI Asking For Too Much? by Nobody: 9:00am On Jan 28, 2017
L0velyn:

hehehe why are u calling lala? can we help u

by d way go nd listen to mad over u by my bôo runtown cheesy
I should be the one to ask if we can help you undecided.

Well, the song is dope but not my type. I love the likes of Simi, ASA bla bla bla
Re: Simi's New Song: Guys, Is SIMI Asking For Too Much? by Nobody: 9:01am On Jan 28, 2017
wristbangle:

must u always sound pained wen it,comes to female talk undecided
Re: Simi's New Song: Guys, Is SIMI Asking For Too Much? by Nobody: 9:03am On Jan 28, 2017
HateU2:
I should be the one to ask if we can help you undecided.

Well, the song is dope but not my type. I love the likes of Simi, ASA bla bla bla
stay away we dont want u sad ahn ahn

niyiola 'toh bad' is dope too, do you like?
Re: Simi's New Song: Guys, Is SIMI Asking For Too Much? by Jodha(f): 9:04am On Jan 28, 2017
Lol na daddy yo sure pass grin grin

Simi wey dey sing like small pikin wey wan cry..... Terrible voice

That girl lacks talent...
Re: Simi's New Song: Guys, Is SIMI Asking For Too Much? by Nobody: 9:06am On Jan 28, 2017
Jodha:
Lol na daddy yo sure pass grin grin
Simi wey dey sing like small pikin wey wan cry..... Terrible voice

That girl lacks talent...
asin ehn pple just dey overhype am undecided
Re: Simi's New Song: Guys, Is SIMI Asking For Too Much? by Nobody: 9:11am On Jan 28, 2017
Fuvk simi,fuvk op. grin grin grin

#I feel like starting trouble.
Re: Simi's New Song: Guys, Is SIMI Asking For Too Much? by Nobody: 9:12am On Jan 28, 2017
L0velyn:
stay away we dont want u sad ahn ahn

niyiola 'toh bad' is dope too, do you like?
Yes, I love not even like it. I have the video and the audio on my phone, Then the 'Go on' is my best
Re: Simi's New Song: Guys, Is SIMI Asking For Too Much? by wristbangle: 9:17am On Jan 28, 2017
L0velyn:
must u always sound pained wen it,comes to female talk undecided

Must you always sound frustrated when it comes to male talk undecided

@ HateU2, the question should be what do ladies want? When you see a moderately buoyant guy expressing the paradox you wrote up there, you termed him a "weakling" but a wealthy guy ( maybe yahoo yahoo boy, politician, etc) maltreating you, he is seen as a real man.

1 Like

Re: Simi's New Song: Guys, Is SIMI Asking For Too Much? by Nobody: 9:20am On Jan 28, 2017
wristbangle:

Must you always sound frustrated when it comes to male talk undecided

@ Ha.teU2, the question should be what do ladies want? When you see a moderately buoyant guy expressing the paradox you wrote up there, you termed him a "weakling" but a wealthy guy ( maybe yahoo yahoo boy, politician, etc) maltreating you, he is seen as a real man.
You don't understand women bro.
Once a woman loves you, that's all. She will be blind to other wrong side of you.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Married Ex Is Bent On Sleeping With Me! / Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman No Matter How Much You Love Her / If Your Bea Dresses Like This To Greet Your Parent, What Will You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.