Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,408 members, 7,822,885 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

Buhari Hasn’t Convinced Nigerians He Passed School Certificate Exam– Junaid Moha - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Hasn’t Convinced Nigerians He Passed School Certificate Exam– Junaid Moha (21158 Views)

Na’abba: Buhari Hasn’t Added Any Value To Democracy… We’ll Stop Him In 2019 / WAEC Confirms Andy Uba Forged Secondary School Certificate - Sahara Reporters / Buhari Hasn’t Convinced Nigerians He Passed School Certificate Examination (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Hasn’t Convinced Nigerians He Passed School Certificate Exam– Junaid Moha by MalcoImX: 11:02am On Jan 28, 2017
teozey111:

I have no idea people trust dead men
But you have an idea when you or Buhari would die.
Re: Buhari Hasn’t Convinced Nigerians He Passed School Certificate Exam– Junaid Moha by HENRY940: 11:16am On Jan 28, 2017
"t was his brother who was the mastermind of this fraud perpetrated under Buhari. And I said, “General, what are you going to do with these people?’ He said he summoned the culprit and scolded him bla, bla, blah. He said he also summoned the entire staff of the finance department and addressed them. I asked him, “Is that all?’ I think he realised that I was not satisfied; he said there was nothing he could do"

This is not fighting corruption.
Re: Buhari Hasn’t Convinced Nigerians He Passed School Certificate Exam– Junaid Moha by Akpan107(m): 11:29am On Jan 28, 2017
stinggy:

You that your benefactors' routes were not blocked, how better off are you in this economy?
With the way you're going, we might require prove of your school certificates too. No sane homo sapien acts this way. I'm beginning to think robots are now on NL undecided
You don finish the guy o...

1 Like

Re: Buhari Hasn’t Convinced Nigerians He Passed School Certificate Exam– Junaid Moha by timmydahpeace(f): 11:45am On Jan 28, 2017
[quote author=sarrki post=53195091]

He's the commander in chief.

He stopped your benefactors not to syphon our money again

[/quoteiimagine...abi say e no go school?? kasala don burst niyen....make e kuku die for london oooo
Re: Buhari Hasn’t Convinced Nigerians He Passed School Certificate Exam– Junaid Moha by vatiqan(m): 11:49am On Jan 28, 2017
sarrki:
Junaid Mohammed we are wiser now

The only thing you guys know how to do is politics

We won't buy any candidate you sell to us come 2019

I know what it takes for free money not to flow any more

Lai Mohamed's paid agent. This one too you want call am igbo man? He knows Buhari more than ur grand.father; not to talk of you. Zombie!
Re: Buhari Hasn’t Convinced Nigerians He Passed School Certificate Exam– Junaid Moha by Gkemz: 11:50am On Jan 28, 2017
But it has been swept under the carpet because everyone is afraid of getting witch-hunted by efcc or dss
Re: Buhari Hasn’t Convinced Nigerians He Passed School Certificate Exam– Junaid Moha by dokyOloye: 11:52am On Jan 28, 2017
MisterGrace:
Too many snake-like politicians in Nigeria. Once upon a time, this Junnaid of a guy, was for PMB.

I wonder why he had to switch camps.
Don't mind Junaid.
They have sidelined his benefactor Kwakwanso.
Why didn't he say all these b4 d elections?
Re: Buhari Hasn’t Convinced Nigerians He Passed School Certificate Exam– Junaid Moha by dokyOloye: 11:52am On Jan 28, 2017
MisterGrace:
Too many snake-like politicians in Nigeria. Once upon a time, this Junnaid of a guy, was for PMB.

Don't mind Junaid.
They have sidelined his benefactor Kwakwanso,that is why he is forming patriotic.
Why didn't he say all these b4 d elections?
Re: Buhari Hasn’t Convinced Nigerians He Passed School Certificate Exam– Junaid Moha by vatiqan(m): 11:53am On Jan 28, 2017
MisterGrace:

Did you read the part he said Buhari used his brother to steal frm ptf? Ode.
Re: Buhari Hasn’t Convinced Nigerians He Passed School Certificate Exam– Junaid Moha by vatiqan(m): 11:57am On Jan 28, 2017
blackpanda:

because no more free money. Simple

Yea. No more free money but they SPENDED N270m for grass cutting. Yeye thing

1 Like

Re: Buhari Hasn’t Convinced Nigerians He Passed School Certificate Exam– Junaid Moha by vatiqan(m): 12:01pm On Jan 28, 2017
sarrki:

Calm down baba is fixing institutions

God punish yuu. Which institution? Hope Waddel or Ansar u deen? May your entire generation be treated the way Buhari is treating Nigeria! Stupid thing.
Re: Buhari Hasn’t Convinced Nigerians He Passed School Certificate Exam– Junaid Moha by Donsimple(m): 12:04pm On Jan 28, 2017
Hmmmmm u think u can fool us abi because buhari did't give you any appointment when he got into power that's why you saying all this things against him chai politicians with their tricks meh I can neva be use by them...politics deity Biz Quick recovery his Excellence president Buhari
Re: Buhari Hasn’t Convinced Nigerians He Passed School Certificate Exam– Junaid Moha by brytee: 12:08pm On Jan 28, 2017
sarrki:

Am a patriot

Even ur patriotic clones up here in kano are denying voting ur man buhari.... The problem wt u guys is simply ur religious and ethnic sentimental nature. Are u afraid to look a man in the eyes and tell him the plain truth... Tell me are u not amazed at the economic downturn? Is it not affecting u or are u from another world... Really I think ur head is just for fancy and not for mental reasoning. #zombies
Re: Buhari Hasn’t Convinced Nigerians He Passed School Certificate Exam– Junaid Moha by ivandragon: 12:10pm On Jan 28, 2017
PMB continues to put his Social Media Idiots in very tight corners daily...

meanwhile those saying trash that because there is no more free money are deluding themselves...

do they think people don't know about the monthly stipend of N35k that is about to be distributed to 5 APC members in every ward?

PMB is the epitome of corruption.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Hasn’t Convinced Nigerians He Passed School Certificate Exam– Junaid Moha by ghettowriter(m): 12:23pm On Jan 28, 2017
sarrki:

A pained wailer
see your life?
Re: Buhari Hasn’t Convinced Nigerians He Passed School Certificate Exam– Junaid Moha by Splashme: 12:25pm On Jan 28, 2017
stinggy:

Ineffective and you ate cheaper rice, bought cheaper cement, paid lesser naira for transportation, bought fuel at cheaper rate, your salaries were hardly delayed, food prices were very low. Fear God ooo (e beru olorun oo).
The threat of chaos and disintegration wasn't even this high under him - BH, Herdsmen, Avengers, Ipob, Shiite.

And are we better off after 2 years?

Not saying was without flaws, infact he had many but Buhari is worse.
Re: Buhari Hasn’t Convinced Nigerians He Passed School Certificate Exam– Junaid Moha by MARKETfund: 1:15pm On Jan 28, 2017
doctokwus:
Quite revealing interview.
D answer to d 2nd question summarizes this his sham anti corruption fight & why he has dramatically failed thus far: PMB is one to acknowledge the truth of the evidence u give him,but once it involves indictment of family members/friends/political associates,he doesnt av d will of character and honesty of purpose to sanction them.He has 2 sets of rules:for associates and anoda for political opponents.
This is d whole basis of his so far disastrous presidency.

You read in-between-the-lines and I must add that you're a very keen observer

What I don't understand though is how you're just developing these qualities now.
I asked this cos all that was said by the interviewee was there is history and was sufficiently used by his opponents and Nigerians who never flunked their history class.
Re: Buhari Hasn’t Convinced Nigerians He Passed School Certificate Exam– Junaid Moha by MisterGrace: 2:10pm On Jan 28, 2017
vatiqan:

Did you read the part he said Buhari used his brother to steal frm ptf? Ode.

You are an idiot, a fool and nincompoop. Don't you ever quote me again.
Re: Buhari Hasn’t Convinced Nigerians He Passed School Certificate Exam– Junaid Moha by JuneOctober(f): 2:57pm On Jan 28, 2017
So if he shows you wassce result nko? Does that still make him competent or suitable for the presidential seat?
These politicians can be very diabolic.
This is just the 1st half of PMB's tenure and I can say it has been rough. PMB can only make things better in the second half. There's still a chance for betterment.
And if the pressure is too much or his health is unstable..... Let him resign.

June.
Re: Buhari Hasn’t Convinced Nigerians He Passed School Certificate Exam– Junaid Moha by shammah1(m): 3:01pm On Jan 28, 2017
You have buried this Zombie robot in shame grin
stinggy:

You that your benefactors' routes were not blocked, how better off are you in this economy?
With the way you're going, we might require prove of your school certificates too. No sane homo sapien acts this way. I'm beginning to think robots are now on NL undecided

1 Like

Re: Buhari Hasn’t Convinced Nigerians He Passed School Certificate Exam– Junaid Moha by shammah1(m): 3:04pm On Jan 28, 2017
Not even a like for you. That should tell you that your co-zombies on NL are so hungry and fed up
sarrki:

Am a patriot
Re: Buhari Hasn’t Convinced Nigerians He Passed School Certificate Exam– Junaid Moha by Apoztl3(m): 3:16pm On Jan 28, 2017
sarrki:

Am a patriot
But you didn't deem it necessary to be a "patriot" during the previous administration.

I'll rather say you're blatantly ignorant
Re: Buhari Hasn’t Convinced Nigerians He Passed School Certificate Exam– Junaid Moha by ofwest47(m): 3:26pm On Jan 28, 2017
This Junaid wailer of a man of what benefit is your level of education to the development of the entire region you came from rather you and your so called educationally advantaged leaders have used that advantage to exploit the down trodden and less privileged people of your region and that is why what is happening in the N E and Southern Kaduna today are serious consequences of the exploitation of your people
Just about about a few days ago the Emir of Kano Alhaji Shanusi made us to know that more than 75% of female children in the North can not read or write and I am sure their male counterparts can not be less than 70%
Well we thank our leaders in the South West no girl child within the age of 25 years and below that can not read and write, not to talk of their male counterparts. Junaid should be ashamed of himself for castigating our President. With his so called level of education let him mention minutest contribution to the economic advancement of this country rather they and their likes have used the little advantage at their disposals to corruptly enriched themselves to the disadvantage of the less privileged people of the society.
Re: Buhari Hasn’t Convinced Nigerians He Passed School Certificate Exam– Junaid Moha by Eluwilussit(m): 4:06pm On Jan 28, 2017
Bakila, this is the type of man we need as the president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. He is pure class, fearless and patriotic. Wow! grin grin grin. Genuine. Honest.
Re: Buhari Hasn’t Convinced Nigerians He Passed School Certificate Exam– Junaid Moha by royal231(m): 4:11pm On Jan 28, 2017
After 2 years you still dey mention jonathan...

Jonathan is miles ahead.. compare the first 2 yrs of jonathan with buhari

MalcoImX:
It couldn't be as you desired, but it's hundred times better than it would've been if GEJ were with us now. The economy would've crashed, and not only that Nigeria would have been a total anarchy.
Re: Buhari Hasn’t Convinced Nigerians He Passed School Certificate Exam– Junaid Moha by chukagates(m): 5:32pm On Jan 28, 2017
sarrki:

sarrki are you so stupid ,foolish and politically dumb to always think that any body who criticises buhari is PDP?? millions of politically neutral nigerians are not happy with the incompetent fellow in aso rock!!!dont be a dim wit jst for political crumbs try to reason like a human being not jst a mammal cause what they pay you will end in 2019 nigerians are wiser now
Re: Buhari Hasn’t Convinced Nigerians He Passed School Certificate Exam– Junaid Moha by chukagates(m): 5:34pm On Jan 28, 2017
sarrki:

sarrki are you so stupid ,foolish and politically dumb to always think that any body who criticises buhari is PDP?? millions of politically neutral nigerians are not happy with the incompetent fellow in aso rock!!!dont be a dim wit jst for political crumbs try to reason like a human being not jst a mammal cause what they pay you will end in 2019 nigerians are wiser now cool

1 Like

Re: Buhari Hasn’t Convinced Nigerians He Passed School Certificate Exam– Junaid Moha by youngjoy(f): 7:11pm On Jan 28, 2017
but na true dis man dy talk ooo ;Dbut na true dis man dy talk ooo
Re: Buhari Hasn’t Convinced Nigerians He Passed School Certificate Exam– Junaid Moha by Cajayi(m): 8:48pm On Jan 28, 2017
MalcoImX:
It couldn't be
as you desired, but it's hundred times better than it would've been if GEJ were with us now. The economy would've crashed, and not only that Nigeria would have been a total anarchy.
Sincerely, you don't know that... Nigeria would have been a lot better than this if GEJ won, 2015 elections but I know complaint would have been triple what we have now... No strength to complain now no... No will sef
Re: Buhari Hasn’t Convinced Nigerians He Passed School Certificate Exam– Junaid Moha by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jan 28, 2017
sarrki:

Am a patriot
I agree with you, though, Am not a fan of PMB.
Re: Buhari Hasn’t Convinced Nigerians He Passed School Certificate Exam– Junaid Moha by vislabraye(m): 10:05pm On Jan 28, 2017
TrueSenator:
Keep waiting for his certificate while he R.I.P.......(it means Rest In Peace ohhhhh cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy) God Bless PMB and I wish him quick recovery and return to work.

Haters please stop wishing anyone bad things wink wink wink wink wink wink

Quick recovery ? I thought he only went for checkup ? So at last you have admitted he us sick
Re: Buhari Hasn’t Convinced Nigerians He Passed School Certificate Exam– Junaid Moha by Izonpikin: 10:09pm On Jan 28, 2017
stinggy:

grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President Buhari Meets With Security Chiefs (Pictures) / Buhari Meets Tinubu’s Men Over Party’s Internal Wrangling / "Why Does Fulani Always Have To Rule Nigeria?" - Femi Fani-Kayode Asks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.