Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,038 members, 7,825,287 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

Yar’adua; Pray For His Body And Soul Thursday —t.b. Joshua - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yar’adua; Pray For His Body And Soul Thursday —t.b. Joshua (2748 Views)

Cancer: Pray For Me, Diezani Begs Nigerians / Jonathan Visits Late Yar’Adua’s Family & Emir Of Katsina During Rally (Photos) / Odili: How Jonathan Displaced Me As Yar’adua’s Running Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yar’adua; Pray For His Body And Soul Thursday —t.b. Joshua by loabb(m): 4:18am On Dec 01, 2009
Founder, Synagogue Church of All Nations, Pastor Temitope Balogun Joshua,  during yesterday’s service called on members to pray for Yar Adua vigorously. He charged them to pray for the body and soul of the president this Thursday and fast for him on Friday. “I have nothing more to say than that,” he added.

source:  [url]http://thepmnews.com/2009/11/30/prayers-pour-in-for-yar%e2%80%99adua-pray-for-his-body-and-soul-thursday-%e2%80%94tb-joshua[/url]
Re: Yar’adua; Pray For His Body And Soul Thursday —t.b. Joshua by Fhemmmy: 4:20am On Dec 01, 2009
What a waste of time
Re: Yar’adua; Pray For His Body And Soul Thursday —t.b. Joshua by Kobojunkie: 4:25am On Dec 01, 2009
What soul? The soul that allowed, for 10 years, all the poor who cannot afford the same high quality medical care that he himself has access to, to die in misery, while he flies himself out of Nigeria, on the Nigerian people's money to get himself taken care of and treated like a king?
Re: Yar’adua; Pray For His Body And Soul Thursday —t.b. Joshua by mbulela: 6:30am On Dec 01, 2009
loabb:

Founder, Synagogue Church of All Nations, Pastor Temitope Balogun Joshua,  during yesterday’s service called on members to pray for Yar Adua vigorously. He charged them to pray for the body and soul of the president this Thursday and fast for him on Friday. “I have nothing more to say than that,” he added.

source:  [url]http://thepmnews.com/2009/11/30/prayers-pour-in-for-yar%e2%80%99adua-pray-for-his-body-and-soul-thursday-%e2%80%94tb-joshua[/url]

i am glad he has nothing more to say.
some silence will be much appreciated.
enough of all these aimless predictions.
Re: Yar’adua; Pray For His Body And Soul Thursday —t.b. Joshua by semid4lyfe(m): 8:06am On Dec 01, 2009
Pray & fast for who? I dey mad? I'm sorry but I don't love Yaradull that much. Moreover, I see his death as something positive and not negative.

Pray ko, Curse ni.
Re: Yar’adua; Pray For His Body And Soul Thursday —t.b. Joshua by wiseguy(m): 10:51am On Dec 01, 2009
When am less busy, i will consider that. for now, am husttling to get something and put food on my family's table.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzooming off.
Re: Yar’adua; Pray For His Body And Soul Thursday —t.b. Joshua by anddrewz: 11:07am On Dec 01, 2009
Thursday and Friday?
I wonder what will happen then!
Re: Yar’adua; Pray For His Body And Soul Thursday —t.b. Joshua by Parohfrey(f): 11:33am On Dec 01, 2009
Kobojunkie:

What soul? The soul that allowed, for 10 years, all the poor who cannot afford the same high quality medical care that he himself has access to, to die in misery, while he flies himself out of Nigeria, on the Nigerian people's money to get himself taken care of and treated like a king?

Wow - I didnt remember Yar Adua has ruled Nigeria for ten years. Excuse me, which Nigeria are we talking about here?
Re: Yar’adua; Pray For His Body And Soul Thursday —t.b. Joshua by barnasbj: 11:43am On Dec 01, 2009
There nothing wrong in praying for u brother. I known God answer prayer. The guy is nice and meant well but his health that make him slow. Is not corrupt like obasanjo and other. He should resign and take good care of him self.
Re: Yar’adua; Pray For His Body And Soul Thursday —t.b. Joshua by illusion2: 12:04pm On Dec 01, 2009
Paroh_frey:

Wow - I didnt remember Yar Adua has ruled Nigeria for ten years. Excuse me, which Nigeria are we talking about here?
Who be this yar'adull loving Paroh_frey?

I pray he doesn't die,cos he's someone's father,husband,brother etc. . .

However,he needs to be more pragmatic and resign to let the country move forward.
Re: Yar’adua; Pray For His Body And Soul Thursday —t.b. Joshua by Nobody: 12:10pm On Dec 01, 2009
see con men, if he dies they say tb josua predicted it, dat,s why he said pray for his body and soul, tricksters, foolish.
Re: Yar’adua; Pray For His Body And Soul Thursday —t.b. Joshua by chosen04(f): 12:14pm On Dec 01, 2009
barnasbj:

There nothing wrong in praying for u brother.

Everything is wrong with praying for a person who cant listern to the voice of wisdom.

barnasbj:

.I known God answer prayer.

God only answers the prayers of those who seek wisdom. Thus, he says my people perish of lack of knowledge.

barnasbj:

The guy is nice and meant well but his health that make him slow.
Let him resign and  take care of his health. If he means well for the nation, then he cant pull the country to an
unnecessarily stand still.

barnasbj:

Is not corrupt like obasanjo and other.
There are different kinds of corruptions. Holding on to power tenaciously as if it belongs to him exclusively is another kind of corruption.

barnasbj:

He should resign and take good care of him self.

So why were you ranting and trash talking in the 1st place since you can reason?
Re: Yar’adua; Pray For His Body And Soul Thursday —t.b. Joshua by Kx: 12:20pm On Dec 01, 2009
I understand the man of ""God""" but i have a problem here.

If one was asked for the body its understandable.
But praying for the soul of a living man is somewhat puzzling.
Re: Yar’adua; Pray For His Body And Soul Thursday —t.b. Joshua by jezzygrave: 12:23pm On Dec 01, 2009
what is the position of our beloved president?base on T.B joshua who I believe 100%.what ever he say I believe is true from all indication.
Re: Yar’adua; Pray For His Body And Soul Thursday —t.b. Joshua by presido1: 12:30pm On Dec 01, 2009
He is indirectly telling us that the Guy(yara) will not see next week.
We shall see.
Re: Yar’adua; Pray For His Body And Soul Thursday —t.b. Joshua by egin(m): 12:38pm On Dec 01, 2009
Pray for YarAdua? I will rather pray for poor Nigerians that are sick and made to suffer because of the non existing medical care in Nigeria and do not have the opportunity to seek medical attention abroad. Our so called leaders are just selfish and greedy bastards.
Let us if his death will change things for the better. I have my doubts.
Re: Yar’adua; Pray For His Body And Soul Thursday —t.b. Joshua by jezzygrave: 12:43pm On Dec 01, 2009
God answer the prayer of everyone who believe in Him,but not everyone is love by God on equal basis.
Re: Yar’adua; Pray For His Body And Soul Thursday —t.b. Joshua by jezzygrave: 12:49pm On Dec 01, 2009
egin',I disagree with you b'cos one man can't make the change that will move this country ahead.It is a collective thing.
Re: Yar’adua; Pray For His Body And Soul Thursday —t.b. Joshua by Kx: 12:57pm On Dec 01, 2009
jezzygrave:

egin',I disagree with you b'cos one man can't make the change that will move this country ahead.It is a collective thing.

I dont quite agree.
There are accounts of one man's dream and efforts dat transformed a nation.

US,-I have a dream,Martin Luther.
India-Gandhi,
RSA-Mandela etc.

If naija could have just one man dat will start something meaningful,u ll be amaxzed
at the speed at which things will change.

It aint collective as such.
How?
I preach nigerian ankara but I wear Asian Lace.

I preach nigerian medics but i partonise almange and Jeddah medics.

It takes just one match to fire a massive forest.
Re: Yar’adua; Pray For His Body And Soul Thursday —t.b. Joshua by bibiking1(m): 1:12pm On Dec 01, 2009
Surprisingly, i have already fasted and prayed for the man. The only difference is the nature of the request to the deity i chose to confer with. I requested of the mortal ones to keep the man in a state of perpetual coma if his death shall not bring forth the necessary change pre requisite for freedom. But if his death will, then let his blood redden the earth.
Re: Yar’adua; Pray For His Body And Soul Thursday —t.b. Joshua by opuro(m): 1:33pm On Dec 01, 2009
why will i waste my time to pray for someone that refuses to listen to word of wisdom?
why will i waste my time to pray for someone that have fever and decide to stay under the sun?
why will i waste my time to pray for for a diebetic patient that say akpu, eba, pounded yam is his favourite dish?
why will anyone pray for a sick man that doctors told to rest and he refuses
why will anyone pray for a guy that knowingly have sex with a confirm aids patient without condom?
yaradullard himself is praying one prayer, HE WANT TO DIE, and i wish God answer his prayer cool
cool
Re: Yar’adua; Pray For His Body And Soul Thursday —t.b. Joshua by kolaoloye(m): 1:41pm On Dec 01, 2009
opuro:

why will i waste my time to pray for someone that refuses to listen to word of wisdom?
why will i waste my time to pray for someone that have fever and decide to stay under the sun?
why will i waste my time to pray for for a diebetic patient that say akpu, eba, pounded yam is his favourite dish?
why will anyone pray for a sick man that doctors told to rest and he refuses
why will anyone pray for a guy that knowingly have sex with a confirm aids patient without condom?
yaradullard himself is praying one prayer, HE WANT TO DIE, and i wish God answer his prayer cool
cool
If he had wanted to die he wouldn't have traveled out for treatment.
Mr president is not that bad but the people surrounding him. Lets pray for him.
Re: Yar’adua; Pray For His Body And Soul Thursday —t.b. Joshua by KnowAll(m): 1:45pm On Dec 01, 2009
Luke 7:1-10 (web)
After he had finished speaking in the hearing of the people, he entered into Capernaum.
A certain centurion’s servant, who was dear to him, was sick and at the point of death.
When he heard about Jesus, he sent to him elders of the Jews,
asking him to come and save his servant.
When they came to Jesus, they begged him earnestly, saying,
"He is worthy for you to do this for him,
for he loves our nation, and he built our synagogue for us."

Jesus went with them. When he was now not far from the house,
the centurion sent friends to him, saying to him,

"Lord, don’t trouble yourself, for I am not worthy for you to come under my roof.

Therefore I didn’t even think myself worthy to come to you;
but say the word, and my servant will be healed.
For I also am a man placed under authority, having under myself soldiers.
I tell this one, ‘Go!’ and he goes; and to another, ‘Come!’ and he comes;
and to my servant, ‘Do this,’ and he does it."

When Jesus heard these things, he marveled at him, and turned and said to the multitude who followed him, "I tell you, I have not found such great faith, no, not in Israel." Those who were sent, returning to the house,
found that the servant who had been sick was well.

If Turai Yardua can have faith like the centurioan in this passage, then his ailment will be history. The Centurian's servant did not have to see Jesus for him to be healed it is the faith of the Centurian's boss that healed him. Turai and others should have a faith like the centurian for Yardua to be healed completely of all his ailment. If God can raise a Pastor who have died for 3 days in Onitsha on the 3rd day, God will definately heal Yardua, but the catch is Turai must have a faith like the centurian.
Re: Yar’adua; Pray For His Body And Soul Thursday —t.b. Joshua by abbye1986: 1:53pm On Dec 01, 2009
Pray for who? Does TB Joshua know how many people this idiots that rule us have killed? Yaruda can not tell us he does not know of his party's arocities. He can not tell us he does not know that many people have died as a result of the hardship they force on us.

I don't wish him dead but I can not pray for someone to get healed and then for the idiot to come back and start making life hard for us. It is obvious that God does not want him they and he can continue if he thinks he is greater than God.

Sincerely, I don't mind seeing him forever sick until he resignes. And his wife, family and friends are the most stupid humans on earth. They know he will die if he does not resign and do something about his health yet no one has advised him to resign. It is true that some of them might have advised him to resign but methink if the pressure is much, he will.

Let him die if he wishes or life if he also wishes. Stupid sheep like idiot.
Re: Yar’adua; Pray For His Body And Soul Thursday —t.b. Joshua by opuro(m): 1:57pm On Dec 01, 2009
kola oloye:

If he had wanted to die he wouldn't have traveled out for treatment.
Mr president is not that bad but the people surrounding him. Lets pray for him.
do you know that all this travelling is not good for a sick man like him?
if he is not as bad as you say, when he found out that he can no more discharge his duties as the president of a big nation like ours again because of his health he is surposed to do the rigth thing and resign?
Re: Yar’adua; Pray For His Body And Soul Thursday —t.b. Joshua by Nobody: 2:08pm On Dec 01, 2009
I hope t.B will not predict his death by weekend
Re: Yar’adua; Pray For His Body And Soul Thursday —t.b. Joshua by Pharoh: 3:21pm On Dec 01, 2009
~Bluetooth:

I hope t.B will not predict his death by weekend

Even if he sees it he will not say it directly, just read the prophecy again it will give you the full hint of what he is saying.

Let us pray for him as Christians ( Pray for your enemies and love those who hate you)

The Good Book.

We should pray for him so that we can avert the danger staring us at the face right now. sad
Re: Yar’adua; Pray For His Body And Soul Thursday —t.b. Joshua by ud4u: 5:09pm On Dec 01, 2009
I thought he wanted to predict his death, sorry he is an expert in football goal prediction as they said.
Re: Yar’adua; Pray For His Body And Soul Thursday —t.b. Joshua by bjmighty(m): 5:17pm On Dec 01, 2009
Yar'dua sucks! Good luck sucks the most. They are both Bad lucks! Another aimLess 4 years in the history of Nigeria administration. God!
Re: Yar’adua; Pray For His Body And Soul Thursday —t.b. Joshua by nedu2000(m): 5:20pm On Dec 01, 2009
Pls o,if ur told 2 pray 4 ones soul doesn't it mean d person is dead or wil soon die?i think he was making a predictn
Re: Yar’adua; Pray For His Body And Soul Thursday —t.b. Joshua by jezzygrave: 5:21pm On Dec 01, 2009
all you guys na wa for al'yo, is like you prefer our beloved president death?What has he as a person done wrong somebody should give me a genuine answer not biting around
Re: Yar’adua; Pray For His Body And Soul Thursday —t.b. Joshua by ChapelleS: 5:22pm On Dec 01, 2009
Pray for who? I will be the last person to pray for Yar'Adua.I can only pray for him if he resigns.Then I can fast for 7 days for God to keep him alive.He does not need to consult a prophet,oracle or medical expert to know the cause of his ill health.So if he deals with it then we can pray for him.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Tops Lists Of Us Visa Lottery Dv2010 Winners / What An Unfortunate Slip Of Tongue By Gej / The Nigerian Civil War: A Debt That Must Be Paid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.