Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,444 members, 7,816,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

He Only Gave Me N1000 - Disabled Lady Says Over Viral Photo With Helper - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / He Only Gave Me N1000 - Disabled Lady Says Over Viral Photo With Helper (33626 Views)

Nasarawa State Government Says Over 80% Of Teachers In The State Are Incompetent / Someone Posted Lady's Photo With 'RIP' Written On It. She Reacts / Femi Fani-Kayode's Childhood Photo With His Siblings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Only Gave Me N1000 - Disabled Lady Says Over Viral Photo With Helper by Benjom(m): 11:53am On Jan 28, 2017
Man's inhumanity to man.

Using the less privileged to score cheap goals is absolute wickedness.

Hian!
Re: He Only Gave Me N1000 - Disabled Lady Says Over Viral Photo With Helper by Toosure70: 11:56am On Jan 28, 2017
cursing himself and his generation.
Re: He Only Gave Me N1000 - Disabled Lady Says Over Viral Photo With Helper by elmas(m): 11:56am On Jan 28, 2017
I saw that lady some days ago and I was flabbergasted to still see her there, after that camel ostentatiously promised to help her.

Humans can be so shameless sha.

1 Like

Re: He Only Gave Me N1000 - Disabled Lady Says Over Viral Photo With Helper by Nobody: 11:57am On Jan 28, 2017
If I catch those two bastardized pricks, na wetin go happen to dem be dis

Re: He Only Gave Me N1000 - Disabled Lady Says Over Viral Photo With Helper by seuncyrus(m): 11:58am On Jan 28, 2017
sad
Re: He Only Gave Me N1000 - Disabled Lady Says Over Viral Photo With Helper by attainable99: 12:01pm On Jan 28, 2017
May God help this fraudster of a man to receive sence.
Re: He Only Gave Me N1000 - Disabled Lady Says Over Viral Photo With Helper by shiimah: 12:01pm On Jan 28, 2017
Ghost447:
Who are we to believe here?
I believe the disabled lady
Re: He Only Gave Me N1000 - Disabled Lady Says Over Viral Photo With Helper by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jan 28, 2017
i believe the lady 100%. This is the beauty of being educated and social media. The guy in question may want to contest for a post in politics and using all manner of strategies to win sympathy. He has met his standard. If you want to help, help without carrying cameras up and down.Why must you use camera? To post to your online account that you are NGO, and you keep on soliciting for support from rich people to enrich your self? I dont get it.
You said she should come to Anti robbery HQ, even as a lady that is handicapped? Even ordinary able body cant go to SARS hq easily and get all things done in few hours , knowingly how busy that place is? If you really want to help , why cant he just buy it straight and present it for her?That is pure wickedness on top of so called money that may be not up to 100k?
SO sad that many so called people do many things for camera.
If such a lady is on nairaland, i bet that good people here, under the so called NGO unit of this forum would have helped the lady 10x the so called helper.

3 Likes

Re: He Only Gave Me N1000 - Disabled Lady Says Over Viral Photo With Helper by MizTyna(f): 12:06pm On Jan 28, 2017
This is despicable
Re: He Only Gave Me N1000 - Disabled Lady Says Over Viral Photo With Helper by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jan 28, 2017
undecided see am.....scam scam ppl everywhere
Re: He Only Gave Me N1000 - Disabled Lady Says Over Viral Photo With Helper by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jan 28, 2017
undecided see am...scam scam ppl everywhere
Re: He Only Gave Me N1000 - Disabled Lady Says Over Viral Photo With Helper by yinkslinks(m): 12:16pm On Jan 28, 2017
Broke guy.
Re: He Only Gave Me N1000 - Disabled Lady Says Over Viral Photo With Helper by Ecosystem4u: 12:16pm On Jan 28, 2017
The sophisticated tribe again, leading and innovating crime since tym immemorial. Watch how Afonja cowards on nairaland will avoid here. Even the most wicked Igbo criminal will not do this!!!!! Imagine the disabled woman complaining of possible attack by Yoruba reflafs. Is only in the WASTE that victims of ritualism are being sold for 10,000 n their cell phones sold for 20,000. Cursed generation

3 Likes

Re: He Only Gave Me N1000 - Disabled Lady Says Over Viral Photo With Helper by Baroba(m): 12:18pm On Jan 28, 2017
I always knew there was something not right with that Kokun guy.. Fraudsters everywhere
Re: He Only Gave Me N1000 - Disabled Lady Says Over Viral Photo With Helper by Bgorgeous: 12:20pm On Jan 28, 2017
This how they steal , cheat from the less privileged all the time . is it by force to own an NGO now?
Re: He Only Gave Me N1000 - Disabled Lady Says Over Viral Photo With Helper by Ecosystem4u: 12:20pm On Jan 28, 2017
80% of their youths are Yahoo boys.
Afonja youths Yahoo
Afonja monarch(s) Yahoo
Afonja pastor (s) Yahoo

These ppl make una fear God naaa

2 Likes

Re: He Only Gave Me N1000 - Disabled Lady Says Over Viral Photo With Helper by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jan 28, 2017
Na dem dem. Brown roof Republicans and scam are like 5&6 undecided

1 Like

Re: He Only Gave Me N1000 - Disabled Lady Says Over Viral Photo With Helper by VictorRomanov: 12:31pm On Jan 28, 2017
I strongly believe that one who sincerely wants to help others, would not make it public. Therein lies the satisfaction of helping. Not from people blowing your trumpets.
Re: He Only Gave Me N1000 - Disabled Lady Says Over Viral Photo With Helper by 0079jaBond(m): 12:42pm On Jan 28, 2017
This is bullshit!
This is unacceptable!
I highly condemn this act in strong terms.

Where's JONAPWD, MAARDEC, civil society groups and other NGOs? This woman's right needs to be protected against any form of abuse. What effrontery does he have to take pictures of her without her permission? And why does he seem to prove headstrong? Can't he see the damage he has done to her self-esteem and freedom?

My God, this news infuriates me! I hereby humbly call on every Nairalander to help this poor lady by investigating further and bring the stubborn man to his knees. This is NOT how you help people. It's an absolute display of disregard for the physically challenged in the society.

I'd have loved to get his mobile number but I'm not on Instagram. If anyone has it or can be of help, kindly holla @ me.

To the rest peeps in the house, please and please, do not let this die! Justice MUST be served!

cc brunofarad, TonyeBarcanista, KenModi, CharlyG1, timidapsin, LRNZH, Ichiebullion

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Only Gave Me N1000 - Disabled Lady Says Over Viral Photo With Helper by moupe: 12:43pm On Jan 28, 2017
brandonobi:
what a shameless, wicked, fraudulent human being.
This criminal should be the one locked up by SARS but has gone there to bribe them to intimidate this poor disabled woman and his other victims . The shame of lopsided justice in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: He Only Gave Me N1000 - Disabled Lady Says Over Viral Photo With Helper by teelaw4life(m): 12:43pm On Jan 28, 2017
Nawao, this is not just a new low, it is creating a new low.

2 Likes

Re: He Only Gave Me N1000 - Disabled Lady Says Over Viral Photo With Helper by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jan 28, 2017
Pangea:
Nigerian youths
Why are you people like this?
These are the generation seeking to take power from the old politicians?
May God help us!

Our generation is much more fraudulent than the bunch of crooks currently running this society grin
Re: He Only Gave Me N1000 - Disabled Lady Says Over Viral Photo With Helper by NaWetinDey(m): 12:48pm On Jan 28, 2017
Chai...Yoloba!

No...sorry

Chai... Nigerians!

Heartless, wicked and godless.

1 Like

Re: He Only Gave Me N1000 - Disabled Lady Says Over Viral Photo With Helper by NemzySeries(m): 12:55pm On Jan 28, 2017
Jesus!!!! Taking advantage of a cripple to catch public cruise? Oga scammer wat wud u want ur room temperature in hell to b like?
Re: He Only Gave Me N1000 - Disabled Lady Says Over Viral Photo With Helper by lekbel09(m): 12:56pm On Jan 28, 2017
Useless guy, using a physically challenged person for his selfish purposes only God can judge him
Re: He Only Gave Me N1000 - Disabled Lady Says Over Viral Photo With Helper by Mouthgag: 1:00pm On Jan 28, 2017
thorpido:
Who do we believe?
Use your head.
Re: He Only Gave Me N1000 - Disabled Lady Says Over Viral Photo With Helper by Mouthgag: 1:00pm On Jan 28, 2017
Ghost447:
Who are we to believe here?
Brain dey pain you?
Re: He Only Gave Me N1000 - Disabled Lady Says Over Viral Photo With Helper by mechanics(m): 1:08pm On Jan 28, 2017
The man has an hidden agenda.
Re: He Only Gave Me N1000 - Disabled Lady Says Over Viral Photo With Helper by thorpido(m): 1:12pm On Jan 28, 2017
Mouthgag:

Use your head.
I'm using it and that's why I asked the question.The guy could be a fraudster but you can't take away the fact that she might also be lying.
Re: He Only Gave Me N1000 - Disabled Lady Says Over Viral Photo With Helper by timidapsin(m): 1:19pm On Jan 28, 2017
0079jaBond:
This is bullshit!
This is unacceptable!
I highly condemn this act in strong terms.

Where's JONAPWD, MAARDEC, civil society groups and other NGOs? This woman's right needs to be protected against any form of abuse. What effrontery does he have to take pictures of her without her permission? And why does he seem to prove headstrong? Can't he see the damage he has done to her self-esteem and freedom?

My God, this news infuriates me! I hereby humbly call on every Nairalander to help this poor lady by investigating further and bring the stubborn man to his knees. This is NOT how you help people. It's an absolute display of disregard for the physically challenged in the society.

I'd have loved to get his mobile number but I'm not on Instagram. If anyone has it or can be of help, kindly holla @ me.

To the rest peeps in the house, please and please, do not let this die! Justice MUST be served!

cc brunofarad, TonyeBarcanista, KenModi, CharlyG1, timidapsin, LRNZH, Ichiebullion

Scam is scamming the scam now adays...
Re: He Only Gave Me N1000 - Disabled Lady Says Over Viral Photo With Helper by edidos: 1:26pm On Jan 28, 2017
UAE123:
If this story is true then I believe the so called helper is a scammer using peoples pictures to get aids from foreign donors by making them to believe that he is assisting the less privileged people whereas that is not the exact thing. I believe he ought to have finished assisting anybody before posting same in the internet for people to see and comment.
You nailed it. The same thing saraki's father did in kwara in the early years of kwara. He was using the medical aids of Nigerian military he donated to poor people in Ilorin to recieve grant from Islamic countries. So he became rich n famous

1 Like

Re: He Only Gave Me N1000 - Disabled Lady Says Over Viral Photo With Helper by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jan 28, 2017
prince9851:
Dis tribe
Dis tribe grin

Have you used your medication today?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? / Lady Who Killed A Snake In Her Room Thanks God (Photos) / Boy Dies After Their Boat Capsized On Their Way To A Programme (Graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.