Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,432 members, 7,815,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

He Only Gave Me N1000 - Disabled Lady Says Over Viral Photo With Helper - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / He Only Gave Me N1000 - Disabled Lady Says Over Viral Photo With Helper (33625 Views)

Nasarawa State Government Says Over 80% Of Teachers In The State Are Incompetent / Someone Posted Lady's Photo With 'RIP' Written On It. She Reacts / Femi Fani-Kayode's Childhood Photo With His Siblings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Only Gave Me N1000 - Disabled Lady Says Over Viral Photo With Helper by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jan 28, 2017
NaWetinDey:
Chai...Yoloba!

No...sorry

Chai... Nigerians!

Heartless, wicked and godless.

There. You've gotten the "like" you've been craving for. Happy now bigot?
Re: He Only Gave Me N1000 - Disabled Lady Says Over Viral Photo With Helper by Bowwow11(m): 1:39pm On Jan 28, 2017
if at all u want to assist anybody did u av to put it on social media

1 Like

Re: He Only Gave Me N1000 - Disabled Lady Says Over Viral Photo With Helper by chynie: 1:43pm On Jan 28, 2017
brandonobi:
what a shameless, wicked, fraudulent human being.

I said it early, when the news was posted here
that the man is 419
but nobody believed me angry

1 Like

Re: He Only Gave Me N1000 - Disabled Lady Says Over Viral Photo With Helper by saudyarmani(m): 1:49pm On Jan 28, 2017
As long as am moved or God lay it in nmy heart to help someone..i do it irrespective of the person saying the truth or lying

The mystery behind this is givers never lack

"Oke lowo afuni n gbe"

All those bullshit u said kokun ain't an excuse to me,you gave ger 4k or the 1k she said u did give her, I will say "shame on you"

Why flaunting the bundle of cash when u knew na 4k u wan give her

Mtcheew,all this apata dide dudes forming OBO
Re: He Only Gave Me N1000 - Disabled Lady Says Over Viral Photo With Helper by saudyarmani(m): 1:58pm On Jan 28, 2017
Will be blunt and say this with no apology...you are senseless

If afonjas are yahoo...then what does your tribe do U have the effontry to spill thrash abt afonja....na sango go strike that ur hand wey u use type d poo....nt in the mood to engage u this aft....na pple like una dem suppose usae sanitise this country....and yet fuckn hausas from maiduguri r scattered all over lagos like pure water sachet beggin....u jez aroused my anger this morning dickhead and you are in for it angry
Ecosystem4u:
80% of their youths are Yahoo boys.

Afonja youths Yahoo

Afonja monarch(s) Yahoo

Afonja pastor (s) Yahoo

These ppl make una fear God naaa
Re: He Only Gave Me N1000 - Disabled Lady Says Over Viral Photo With Helper by browniex: 2:13pm On Jan 28, 2017
If you are genuinely interested in helping people,then do it secretly,this advice also goes to all these fake churches around.

1 Like

Re: He Only Gave Me N1000 - Disabled Lady Says Over Viral Photo With Helper by Ecosystem4u: 2:55pm On Jan 28, 2017
saudyarmani:
Will be blunt and say this with no apology...you are senseless

If afonjas are yahoo...then what does your tribe do U have the effontry to spill thrash abt afonja....na sango go strike that ur hand wey u use type d poo....nt in the mood to engage u this aft....na pple like una dem suppose usae sanitise this country....and yet fuckn hausas from maiduguri r scattered all over lagos like pure water sachet beggin....u jez aroused my anger this morning dickhead and you are in for it angry

u full of swear words typical of an Ewedu retarded brain!!!!! my point is Yoruba ppl are genius in crime invention. Have u heard that ppl are yet 2 beat the record set by a Yoruba woman for cocaine ingestion? I talk with facts.

1 Like

Re: He Only Gave Me N1000 - Disabled Lady Says Over Viral Photo With Helper by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jan 28, 2017
angry I know they are both saying the truth , buh just tell me who's telling Lie's ?
Re: He Only Gave Me N1000 - Disabled Lady Says Over Viral Photo With Helper by dsocioemmy(m): 3:02pm On Jan 28, 2017
Survival of the fittest,.,,,, You can't just comprehend anything in naija again.
Re: He Only Gave Me N1000 - Disabled Lady Says Over Viral Photo With Helper by bejeria101(m): 3:24pm On Jan 28, 2017
Bloody cheapskate! These are the pple that hamper and ruin chances of genuine helpers reaching the down trodden in society.
Re: He Only Gave Me N1000 - Disabled Lady Says Over Viral Photo With Helper by georgecso(m): 3:45pm On Jan 28, 2017
Later one retardine will still blame Buhari ...
Re: He Only Gave Me N1000 - Disabled Lady Says Over Viral Photo With Helper by andyanders: 3:51pm On Jan 28, 2017
brandonobi:

This guy is shameless and wicked. He should be arrested and investigated as this seem to be a fraud as he must have been using same means to be getting assistance for his fraudulent scheme.

Nigerians are something worse than one can imagine. Now, what was his purpose of posting the lady's photographs while holding bundle of cash.
Re: He Only Gave Me N1000 - Disabled Lady Says Over Viral Photo With Helper by braimeddy: 4:06pm On Jan 28, 2017
The lady claimed that the man only gave her 2 pieces of #500 note. But if u looked at wad of cash of the lady's hand closely u will see she has more than 2 pieces of #500. U can verify from the pix below. My point is that it's the lady that's being ungrateful. She wants to back off after getting more than enough from the man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Only Gave Me N1000 - Disabled Lady Says Over Viral Photo With Helper by 0079jaBond(m): 4:24pm On Jan 28, 2017
timidapsin:

Scam is scamming the scam now adays...

How bro? I don't seem to get you well
Re: He Only Gave Me N1000 - Disabled Lady Says Over Viral Photo With Helper by 0079jaBond(m): 4:27pm On Jan 28, 2017
timidapsin:

Scam is scamming the scam now adays...

How bro? I don't seem to get you well
Re: He Only Gave Me N1000 - Disabled Lady Says Over Viral Photo With Helper by tillaman(m): 4:32pm On Jan 28, 2017
Hahah, u can lie oo
Re: He Only Gave Me N1000 - Disabled Lady Says Over Viral Photo With Helper by toslex00001: 4:36pm On Jan 28, 2017
[color=#990000][/color]you guys have not gone to see his side of the story on instagram. .as for me i support the guy he is doing a good job
Re: He Only Gave Me N1000 - Disabled Lady Says Over Viral Photo With Helper by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jan 28, 2017
Great Afonja the scammer!
Re: He Only Gave Me N1000 - Disabled Lady Says Over Viral Photo With Helper by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jan 28, 2017
See this one. Notice he is even threatening to have the disabled woman arrested. He should be reported and arrested.
Re: He Only Gave Me N1000 - Disabled Lady Says Over Viral Photo With Helper by Skullano(m): 5:45pm On Jan 28, 2017
Kaiii. Nna eeh,hustle this guy di real ooh.. Street boys doing shocking things.. #Scamalert..
Re: He Only Gave Me N1000 - Disabled Lady Says Over Viral Photo With Helper by themanderon: 6:05pm On Jan 28, 2017
That guy is a beast. A symbol of what's wrong with this country, always trying to take advantage of the misfortune of others and he even has no remorse about it.
Re: He Only Gave Me N1000 - Disabled Lady Says Over Viral Photo With Helper by flakkybaby: 6:22pm On Jan 28, 2017
The guy must be a fool did the lady begged him is it not that he stop to help her and why is he now lieing agains her that she has been help sevral time and refuse to leave the street? The guy is a thief maybe he wanted to use the girl for money ritual or ge want to rape her and take all she have.
Re: He Only Gave Me N1000 - Disabled Lady Says Over Viral Photo With Helper by godson4u79(m): 6:46pm On Jan 28, 2017
I think the lady is lying about the amount she was given. I just checked the initial post pictures the cash in her hands looks more than just 1,000..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Only Gave Me N1000 - Disabled Lady Says Over Viral Photo With Helper by idinc(m): 7:13pm On Jan 28, 2017
it is ok to feed the needy,but wen u upload pics of u helping out,u re as well feeding ur ego.
Re: He Only Gave Me N1000 - Disabled Lady Says Over Viral Photo With Helper by JewelDiamond(f): 7:18pm On Jan 28, 2017
I talk am.

Re: He Only Gave Me N1000 - Disabled Lady Says Over Viral Photo With Helper by NaWetinDey(m): 7:41pm On Jan 28, 2017
Ioannes:

There. You've gotten the "like" you've been craving for. Happy now bigot?

Don't even get me started, son of a betrayer. You are worse than Fulani herdsmen bc they warn before attacking but you postrate and then attack. Whimp

1 Like

Re: He Only Gave Me N1000 - Disabled Lady Says Over Viral Photo With Helper by Aminat508(f): 9:59pm On Jan 28, 2017
braimeddy:
The lady claimed that the man only gave her 2 pieces of #500 note. But if u looked at wad of cash of the lady's hand closely u will see she has more than 2 pieces of #500. U can verify from the pix below. My point is that it's the lady that's being ungrateful. She wants to back off after getting more than enough from the man.

Seconded! The Lady Is lieing

1 Like

Re: He Only Gave Me N1000 - Disabled Lady Says Over Viral Photo With Helper by otunbakolawole(m): 11:10pm On Jan 28, 2017
If u want to feed people, please feed them, so many Nigerian's do so daily, you don't have to post it online, its just wrong especially without the consent of those involved.
Re: He Only Gave Me N1000 - Disabled Lady Says Over Viral Photo With Helper by Nobody: 5:23am On Jan 29, 2017
NaWetinDey:

Don't even get me started, son of a betrayer. You are worse than Fulani herdsmen bc they warn before attacking but you postrate and then attack. Whimp

What's a "whimp "? Illiterate drug pusher.
Re: He Only Gave Me N1000 - Disabled Lady Says Over Viral Photo With Helper by sfinkzslot(m): 10:50am On Jan 29, 2017
brandonobi:

WHO??
Re: He Only Gave Me N1000 - Disabled Lady Says Over Viral Photo With Helper by jospepper(m): 3:40pm On Jan 29, 2017
Scammers everywhere.
Re: He Only Gave Me N1000 - Disabled Lady Says Over Viral Photo With Helper by trueanalyst: 7:51pm On Jan 29, 2017
God have mercy.
You think you have seen the worst,but people constantly surprise and shock you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? / Lady Who Killed A Snake In Her Room Thanks God (Photos) / Boy Dies After Their Boat Capsized On Their Way To A Programme (Graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.